Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-17-2011, 03:50 AM

Morty didn't stop walking, but he glanced down at the hand that had suddenly laced its fingers together with his. He gave it a gentle squeeze, looking just slightly puzzled. Hand-holding was common among friends and lovers back home...did that mean Remy considered him a friend?

He really was oblivious, wasn't he?

"Oh, that? You can have them custom-designed into almost any shape. I liked the shape, so...my ship is based off of that shape," he declared, brightly, as he walked along. It didn't take them very long to reach the clearing. Morty raised his hand up once more and this time it was easier to hear what he was saying, seeing as he spoke more slowly.

"Kappa av."

As he spoke, the cloaking for his ship disappeared, revealing it again.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-17-2011, 04:03 AM

Remy couldn’t help but gape as the ship was revieled again. “That is still the most amazing thing that I have ever seen!” Remy laughed and walked up the silver serface and touched it again feeling the hum of the alien technology. “Morty what did you just say? What does it mean?”

He turned to his friend and smiled questionally. Remy was quite excited and nervious about the tests.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-17-2011, 04:11 AM

Morty smiled as he watched Remy seemingly fuss over his ship. Ships were commonplace back home, so he didn't find them very fascinating, himself...but he was happy to see that Remy found them interesting.

"...Eh?" He seemed puzzled, but then remembered that this was a human he was speaking to. This human couldn't understand his language. "Ah...I said 'Cloak off.' It only responds to my voice in my native language, see...now, then..."

He fiddled with his ankle bracelet once more and dropped the door down so they could enter the ship. Once Morty made his way inside, he sat down at the head of the ship, closed the door again, and put the cloak back on. "All right...now for the list...I had my computer translate it into English for you. I'm fairly sure everything is correct..." He typed away on his keyboard, which was just a screen with lit-up keys on it. It appeared the monitor was touch-activated, too, for when he finished typing he reached up and enlarged what he'd brought up for Remy to see. "We can start with one of these, maybe?"

There were five selections on the screen: physical measurements, IQ test, full-body x-ray, dream analysis, and psychological exam. What in the world was a dream analysis...?

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-17-2011, 04:18 AM

Remy’s eye’s grew wide at he looked at the list He thought it over and tried to pick out one from the list. Dream analysis sounds interesting…maybe I should ask Morty for his opinion? The dream analysis test sounded like the least physical and would give the alien the chance to get to know him a little bit better.

“What do you think Morty? I think the dream analysis sounds the most interesting.” He looked around the ship again and took in all the wonderful gagets.

“Where do you want me to sit for the tests?”

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-17-2011, 04:22 AM

"...Ah, for that..." Morty stood up from his chair, brushing himself off daintily, and strolled towards the back of the ship. There was a chair here with wrist and ankle straps to keep someone still during testing. There was also, back here, something that resembled a bed, but it had a cylindrical shape and there was a top that could be pulled down over it.

"You can lay down right here. I'll have to put the helmet on you..." He pressed a button on the side of the makeshift bed and a small compartment opened up at the head of it. He reached in and, after a moment of searching, tugged out a strange-looking helmet that had a long wire attached to it at the top.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-17-2011, 04:32 AM

Remy would be lying if he didn’t say the chair with the straps kinda freaked him out. The thought of being strapped down brought back all kinds of horrible memories. “Um…Morty…um…I might not be able to let you strap me down in that chair. I..I..” He was at a loss for words. Remy felt himself starting to shake in fear.

Damn it Remy get yourself together! He stilled his shivers and shook his head to clear the memories. “I’ll be okay Morty j-just give me a second.” He sat on the table then laid back. “I’m ready Morty let’s do this.” He gave the alien a daziling smile then closed his eyes waiting for the helmet.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-17-2011, 04:37 AM

Morty blinked, looking confused. "...I would never use that chair to hurt you," he informed him, folding his arms across his chest. "The straps are just in case I need to keep you still for something...like, if I'm using delicate equipment that will be damaged or disrupt testing if you move."

Once Remy laid down, he slid the helmet on. It was a little big, but with the press of another button it conformed to snugly fit the human's head. "All right, here's the deal. I'm going to close the chamber, and it will fill with gas. The gas is similar to what you humans use sometimes in surgeries, I think? Anyway, it should make you feel relaxed and tempt you to fall asleep. Don't fight the sleep--I need to analyze your dreams. Your dreams will be broadcast on that monitor, over there."

He jerked his head in the direction of the wall closest to them. There was a paper-thin monitor on the wall...barely visible.

The alien flashed a smile at Remy. "Tell me when you're ready."

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-17-2011, 04:52 AM

“Morty…” He quickly grabbed Morty who was still above him and pulled him into a kiss. He let go and smiled at his friend, “I’m ready now.”

The machine was turned on and Remy breathed in the gas letting it pull him into the darkness of the dream world. When he opened his eyes he was still laying on the table in the alien ship. He turned his head to see Morty watching him. “Morty I don’t think your gas worked…”

It was then that he noticed Morty slowly stalking over to him like a panther. There was lust in his eyes and Remy found himself confused and aroused at the sight. The scene shifted slightly and the men where back at the house in his room. Remy was naked on the bed and Morty was crawling up the bed towards him. ‘At least it’s a good dream’ He smiled and pulled the orange haired man into his arms. Their lips crashed together in passion and he moaned in ecstasy.

The thought crossed his mind that Morty was seeing all of this on his monitor in the real world…

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-17-2011, 05:07 AM

Morty was in the middle of smiling when suddenly Remy grabbed him and tugged him down--he let out a little 'eep'-ing sound before quite suddenly, that sound was silenced. Their lips met for just a few seconds, but that was all it took for Morty's entire face to flood with a terribly crimson blush...

When Remy pulled away, he fumbled with the controls and managed to pull the chamber over Remy before the gas began to flood in. The human was out in a matter of seconds--Morty quickly grabbed his clipboard to take notes. The clipboard was an electronic one with a touchscreen, so all he had to do was type...

As the dream was pulled up on the monitor, Morty was puzzled when he saw that the dream was taking place in the spaceship. When he saw what happened next and after though, he sat a little more stiffly in the chair--he was sitting in the big chair with the straps--and glanced away for a moment before looking back. If he had been red before, he was practically on fire now. Despite his embarrassment, he took notes throughout the entire dream.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-17-2011, 05:21 AM

Dream Morty was doing fantastic things with his tounge as they kissed. Remy pulled away for a moment and looked into the eyes of his alien. The red eyes glistened like rubies and burned like a deep fire. “I really like you Morty…a lot.” He kissed the alien again and flipped him on his back. He pulled off Morty’s shirt and lick down the chest. The skin benieght him changed again before his eyes becoming darker and more toned. Remy recognized the chest immediately.

‘Damn it! No, I will not do this now.’ Remy sat back up and looked into the deep blue eyes of Marcus. He lit up in a million watt smile, “What’s a mater baby…hey Rems your shaking.” He was gathered up against the warm chest. The artist pushed away from his dead lover, tears welling up in his eyes. They overflowed and raced down his cheeks.

“You’re gone Marcus and I am alone…I am always alone…Merde.” Remy curled up in a ball and then found himself back in the asylum. His wrists were bleeding and he was rocking back and forth. “No…no more, please please make it stop…”

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-17-2011, 05:32 AM

Morty watched the dream very closely, his embarrassment changing to confusion and then sadness. He shifted in his chair, uncertainly, as he took calculated notes. He hoped Remy would remember he was in a dream...if he wanted to, at any time, Morty could wake him up.

...But by rule, he really wasn't allowed to until either Remy woke up himself or he asked Morty to wake him up.

So all he could do for now was watch and take notes. He was simply taking notes on what happened...he was terrible at psychiatric evaluations of dreams, so he would allow someone else to review his notes later on.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-17-2011, 05:40 AM

“Wake up Remy…you have to wake yourself up…” In his mind he still saw the padded cell then there were orderlies everywhere. They were grabbing him and tieing him down to a large table.

A doctor came over and made sure the straps were secure. “Mr. Champange if you don’t calm down you will open up your stitches again.” Remy still struggled and pulled at the straps.

“MORTY…please, make it stop…Morty help me!”

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-17-2011, 05:42 AM

Morty was waiting, hopefully, for Remy to mention him waking him up. He was on his feet in less than a second once his name was mentioned and he was called out for. He immediately opened up the chamber and tugged the helmet off of Remy's head. He lifted him halfway up off of the table and shook him, gently but firmly.

"Come on, wake up...come on...you're in a safe place. Come, now, wake up. Don't make me hit you or something," he added, scowling somewhat playfully.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-17-2011, 05:57 AM

Remy’s eyes snapped open and he gaised up into those beloved red orbs. “Oh Morty, thank God.” He leaned his head against the alien and wrapped his arms around the thin waist. “T-t-they….I-I-I…I’m sorry Morty, please don’t leave me.”

He held onto Morty tightly crying into his shirt. Remy was trying to push back all of the memories and horrors that had been dregged up by the machine.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-17-2011, 06:02 AM

Morty blinked in surprise when Remy clung to him like that, but he sat down more on the table and wrapped his arms around the human, holding him close and patting his back in a slow, rhythmic manner. He absently ran the fingers of his free hand through Remy's hair, humming softly in his ear.

He was sure that humans didn't know any songs from his world, but he wanted to try and comfort him. He was humming a strange, relaxing tune...possibly a lullaby.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-17-2011, 06:19 AM

Remy sighed as some of his tension was released. The sweet symphony of music coming from Morty. He pulled away after a moment and wiped his eyes. Looking up at his savior he smiled, “Thanks Morty…I-I was…it was just too much.” He stayed within the circle of the alien’s arms and listened to Morty breathe.

“Morty…did I fail? Do I have to stay?”

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-17-2011, 06:23 AM

"You're welcome. Just relax now, hmm?" Morty held Remy for a few more moments, listening as his heartbeat slowed down to its normal speed. The hearts of Akweetee worked a little differently...they did not beat as much.

When Remy finally spoke, Morty blinked and then chuckled. "No, you didn't fail...I got my notes." He nodded towards the clipboard that was still sitting on the chair. "Are you up to doing another test, maybe?"

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-17-2011, 06:38 AM

Remy felt so comfortable in Morty’s arms, but the alien’s words rosed him up. “Yea, lets do another test. Maybe just the x-ray…” The artist sat up a little straighter and put on a brave face.

“Morty thanks for getting me out…I…it was really bad, well not all of it.” Remy smirked thinking back to the beginning of the dream. Oh how he wished he could get Morty into such a posistion. He hped he could see that sweet blush grace the alien’s cheeks again. “Where do you want me for this test?”

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-17-2011, 06:43 AM

"X-ray it is." Morty shuffled away from Remy to fetch his clipboard again. Once he had it, he returned to the human's side...just as he was talking about how bad the dream was, save for the beginning. The Akweetee almost dropped his clipboard, his embarrassment not failing to disappoint--a hot blush spread across his face like wildfire.

"...U-um...I-I....you're welcome...I...y-you'll...need to lay down on the table again..." Morty hurriedly pressed a few more buttons on the side of the table. While Remy sat on it, it changed a little...the head and end of the cylinder dropped down towards the floor. It resembled more of a medical table, now.

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-17-2011, 06:50 AM

Remy laid back on the table and listened to Morty putter around the ship. He was still shaken up about from the dream, but the the blush he just got from Morty made him feel better. He smiled and relaxed, this test should be completely harmless. “Morty, what species are you closest too? Like a mammal or reptile?”

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-17-2011, 06:54 AM

As Morty bustled about the ship, he grabbed a few different things--a heavy, bluish vest, which he handed over to Remy the moment he reached him, a blindfold, which he also handed over, and some goggles for himself. He returned, momentarily, to prepare the x-ray machine, which was looming over the little table, for use.

"...From what I've studied, we're very, very close to humans," he hummed as he worked, lowering the machine down slightly. "So I suppose that makes us very mammalian? We have some distinct differences, though...our hearts don't beat as quickly. And, uh...childbirth and pregnancy are rather different, in a way."

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-17-2011, 07:00 AM

“Really that is interesting. Tell me more, do you lay eggs?” Remy took the blind fold and vest arraineging them accordingly. The artist hadn’t had an X-ray since he was a small boy and fell from one of the large trees in the forest. The blindfold dimmed his eyes sight and listened to the machine buzz and blip as he was photographed.

“There is an animal called a platapus. It is a mammal, but it’s young are laid in an egg. It looks like a duck and a beaver got sewn together.”

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-17-2011, 07:09 AM

"Oh, no. We don't lay eggs. We give birth to live offspring after a gestation period of about six months? Perhaps it might be a longer or shorter time here, but...back home, it takes six months," Morty hummed, quietly. "It's just, ah...wait a moment until these finish."

There were a few moments of silence while the machine worked. He moved it all the way down Remy's body, making sure to photograph every inch of him. Once he was finished, he pushed the machine upwards. "All right...I'm done, you can sit up and take your blindfold and vest off, now..."

Morty cleared his throat slightly. "...Well, ah...see, reproduction is a little different for my species. In your species, a female carries children. For Akweetee, we...well, both genders can carry children. And both genders can play the part the male plays in your species--to impregnate. We are androgynous, in that sense, though we do have different parts."

artbabe33445
*^_^*

Old 03-17-2011, 07:18 AM

Remy sat backup up setting the vest aside. His eyes just about popped out of his head when Morty spoke about male pregnancy. “Wow, Morty that is intenence! Do..do you have any kids?”

He thought about a little Morty running around, playing with an alien dog crature…”Morty that is amazing....Men on Earth can only impregnate a female. Gay men who want children have to adopt other people’s children. It’s really kinda sad. Marcus and I were gonna adopt…” Remy felt himself slipping back in to memories and he shook his head. Not wanting to think about it. “Okay so lets get on to the next test…you choose.”

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 03-17-2011, 07:23 AM

Morty's cheeks turned a light pink color...a sign of slight embarrassment. "N-no...I...I've never even...even done...anything like that...before..." he managed, looking down shyly. He had never been touched in an intimate manner...not a all. He was pure.

"Female couples can also have children, too," Morty reminded him, pleasantly, once his embarrassment faded away. "It's a very strange but wonderful thing, isn't it? There's no need for any kind of discrimination..." He paused. "...Let's...save the rest of the tests for another time, yes? The others are closely related, and we should do all of them one after the other."

He stood there somewhat uncomfortably for a moment before he scuttled off to his computer, to make sure that the pictures taken were saved. "...Is there...anything you want to do today?" he asked, curiously.