Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-29-2009, 08:30 PM

"Great. Apollo! Come on! What are you doing?" Ebony said confused as Apollo started barking at a tiny lizard and pouncing and then retreating from it. "Apollo! What are you barking at?! That's just a silly lizard!" she said and ran to him. He never freaked out for no reason. And only when something wierd or bad would happen. She grabed him around the neck and held him down and when she touched him his thoughts filled her head. "Its the girl! The lizard's the girl!! She's been spying on us!!! She could be a vampire spy!!" he thought and growled and tryed to lunge at it again but she held him down. "What?! She can't possibly be the lizard. Wait! Apollo! Go ! " she said and pointed towards where the girl had been and he ran full speed into the brush. He came back in a second and had her things in his muzzle. Instantly Ebony pulled out her sword and smashed into the ground right in front of the lizard's nose and said angerly ," Why are you spying on us?!"

Cremuex Levier
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-30-2009, 08:08 AM

Josephine transformed back into her human form, stretching a little so that she could get used to her body again. When she noticed the sword in the ground she simply looked at it, looked at the girl, looked at the sword, looked at the man, looked at the wolf- and sighed.

"I mean you no harm, honestly- and 'spying' is such an awful word... I prefer the term uhh... 'observing'. And I'm hardly a vampire." She giggled slightly at the thought, half because it was preposterous, half because she was anxious and nervous.

She cleared her throat and outstretched a hand. "My name is Jouvin, Josephine Jouvin. I'm a scholar at the university just to your east." She gave an awkward smile and tried not to seem a threat in any way. "You can check my satchel, you won't find any weapons- just books, pens, ink, some first aid... no weapons."

She waited a while to give them some time to think and consider. "And as for the princess..." She looked down and shook her head. "If the monarchy knew the vampires had her wouldn't you think they'd have gone for her by now? What with their alliances they could've taken the place by now." She looked curiously at the wolf. "Also, there's only two of you, against how many guards? No offence but even if you could out strength them -unlikely, your barely even well fed- They'd still out number you. You've gotta be pretty damn sneaky if you wanna get in."

She leaned forward and looked up into Ebony's eyes. "But you've been there- ... You know what it's like... YOU, You know where it is..." She leaned back and gave another glimpse at the wolf. Oh how she wanted to pat it.

To Delfador
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-30-2009, 08:57 AM

Delfador walked merrily along the worn down dirt walking track. She was headed out to find her parents (or at least who she thought was here real mother and father), the King and Queen.

She didn't know where they lived apart from in a land far far away from where she was- so she walked towards wherever was the furthest city. There she'd find the King and Queen, her mummy and daddy, and live happily ever after as the Princess of the land.

"N- Not mush longer to go nows Mishter Num-Numsh!" she said as she enthusiastically trekked up the hill. When she got to the top of it she looked down onto the forest- It was cool and dark. The tree foliage didn't seem to allow any light into the forest- giving it a creepy air to it. Delfador shuddered and looked down at her bunny. "Oh shush Mishter Num-Numsh. I'm n- not sh-shcared, I'm not a-shcared of anythink!" She said proudly and cockily, continuing along the path.

Before she knew it a hand had fallen on her shoulder, she looked up and saw glowing red eyes under a black hooded cloak. She wanted to scream but it was too late. She couldn't. All her voice seemed to escape her and before she knew it- her vision went black.

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 08-30-2009, 10:15 PM

Ivan sighed and looked at the girl. "you should never underestimate the power of a werewolf." he said and you could tell by the look in his eyes that he ment it. "I have taken on more then 1,000 warriors by my self in the past. So I think I can handle this now and I also don't think that you should underestimate Ebony" he said as he looked at her. Right now if he wanted to he could kill her in a second but he didn't feel like killing her.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 08-30-2009, 11:25 PM

Angerly Ebony steped back and Apollo totted to her side. She regettingly sheathed her sword and crossed her arms. She didn't like the way the girl talked like she knew everything. Had she gone through tose horrible tests and survived? Had she maped out the entire place in her head? Had she fought for her life and killed more than 200 vampires in 1 day? Yeah right. Ebony had and she even had a scar to prove it. " Apollo give her stuff back," Ebony said and Apollo walked to the girl and dropped the stuff in front of her. She bent down and picked up her stuff and tried to pet him. He growled and snapped at her hand and trotted back to Ebony's side. "Actually, I know every part of that place. Inside and out. The number of cells, testing rooms, vampire corters, you name it. I also know an a bandened tonnel that leads right under the cells. How's that for sneaky? And I know exactly what the vampire's one weakness is. So I'm pretty sure we can handle. Happy?" Ebony said heatedly and touched Apollo's head. "I don't like her. All talk no action." he thought. " I agree." she thought back.

Cremuex Levier
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-31-2009, 06:21 AM

Jospehine smirked and leaned back. If they were so eager to go in without possibly thinking out a plan first or getting provisions from the town without being hunted down- that was fine by her. If that girl had gone through all the tests and gotten away, they probably would have found how she'd gotten out and sealed it- or at least put more protection around it.

She gathered her things. Hmf, just like werewolves to be arrogant. She stood up and brushed herself off. She was only trying to help them logically figure out a way to do things that won't get them killed. It looked like they didn't even carry bandages or any form of first aid. Oh well, I tried to warn them, not my fault if their so eager to meet their doom. Josephine left for the university, maybe she could meet up with some of the other scholars...

Besides, she needed some dinner and a bit more warmth. It was getting too late.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 09-03-2009, 01:49 AM

Imeamedately as she started walking away Ebony felt horrible.... She wasn't like that.... She just didn't have the strenght to be kind on the outside.... It had been weakness in others' eyes and here.... It wasn't... Change was hard.... "Hey! Um......" ebony shouted after the girl surprising Ivan and Apollo rolled his eyes and head. "Would you want to help us? I mean.... damit..... We could need your knowledge of the land and people.... If you want to help anyway...." Ebony said flashing her a uncomfortable smile showing her fangs. Apollo nipped her hand angerly and she whispered," I can't let her think I'm mean..." Apollo rolled his eyes and walked over to the girl and sat in her way. He put down his ears and looked at her waiting expectantly for her to pet him.

Cremuex Levier
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-04-2009, 06:35 AM

"Hmm?" She turned around and raised an eye brow curiously. "If you would like me to, I wouldn't want to impose if you'd rather me not. But at least let me clean up any wounds and get you proper resources." She turned and looked at the wolf with its ears down. A little voice inside her erupted into an Aaaaw~! How adorable! She put out a hand, slowly to show that she meant him no harm, and petted him.

"Your just a big sweety ain't cha?" She cleared her throat and stood up. "So is there any way that I can help you?" She had already hatched a sort of semi plan in her mind. Ebony was a half vampire and Josephine herself could transform into one if she tried (she hadn't tried it yet though). But she didn't want to make the gesture unless one of the others brought it up, they already thought she was a spy as it was.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 09-05-2009, 03:17 AM

Feeling better she nodded and kneeled to Apollo as he walked back to her and huged. "You work wonders," she whispered and he rolled his eyes embarised. "I know, I know. Hey tell her scratch behind the ears next time." he thought and a tinkling laugh excaped her. " Apollo says next time to scratch him behind the ears... You're so high matanence Apollo... What do you think Ivan its your quest after all?" she said and smirk playing on her lips as Apollo rubbed his head on her hand lovingly. He was very protective of his human and if some would be as stupid to steal her from him he would lash out. And give no mercy, she was his.

Palmoun

Old 09-05-2009, 05:41 PM

Ivan smiled as he looked at his three new partners. "I say the more the marryer." he said with a smile. He liked the idea of having some friends to come with him. He was usually alone for this kind of thing and he liked te idea of not being alone for once. "well then we better head out now before the sun sets." he said as he looked at them.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 09-06-2009, 12:52 AM

They walked until night was upon them and Then stopped in a small clearing. "I'll start a fire," Ebony offered and before the rest could get settled she had a small flame that grew as she added fuel to the burning flames. Ebony sat back on her heels and watched the fire dance as it ate the branches. Her deep purple almost black eyes darted around the clearing taking in every detail and watched as the other two made themselves comfortable. She got up and walked to the edge of the clearing and pulled out her intracetly carved dagger and began making a trap if anyone tryed following them they would be stabbed by a poison dart attached to a sapling and attached to a small vine that if brushed would snap the vine holding back the sapling. Ivan walked over and brushed the vine and she grabbed the sapling before it hit him. "Carefull!!" she said and noticed how close she had come to having the dart stab her arm.

Palmoun

Old 09-06-2009, 01:01 AM

Ivan smirked at the trap "thanks." he said as he looked at her. She was cute for a vampire and that made him smile. "just came over here to say that I think we have enough traps to keep people away." he said as he looked into her eyes. THey really didn't need any traps since he would hear the people comeing before they even hit the traps.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 09-06-2009, 01:13 AM

"really?" she said and flashed him a fliratious smile unconsiously. He was handsome for a werewolf. It made her think about what kind of life he had lived when he was young. Usually werewolves where greasy, dirty, grimy, and stunk from running about all the time and never bathing. Unlike him. "And what other ways do you plan to protect yourself, if say a vampire team came to surround us?" she tested wonder how much he knew about fighting in tough situations.

Palmoun

Old 09-06-2009, 11:57 PM

Ivan smirked as he looked at her. She was cute and he wondered just how much the vampires put her threw to be here. "If a group of vampires surround us I would first turn into my half wolf/human form then attack the vampires and make sure that none of them get you." he said as he looked at her. "but that is if they haven't captured you. If that happend then I would give them hell and kill them all till I got you back." he said as he looked at her and smiled.

Cremuex Levier
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-07-2009, 06:27 AM

Josephine had been writing notes in her book again. She hadn't set up any traps unlike the others, she just had a quick scout of the area from a birds eye view. She tried to get comfortable against the tree but she just couldn't seem to get it- she was used to sleeping on at least a sleeping bag and she wasn't much of a camper.

She watched the other two talking to each other secretly, she couldn't hear them properly and she wasn't quite sure she wanted to. She shifted nervously in her spot. I hope they're not up to something... If they've tricked me then- She sat forward, arching her back and stretching. Nuh... I doubt that they would... would they? She looked up and squinted at them. Surely not, she was just being paranoid, probably tired.

She moved to a more comfier spot beside Apollo, scratching him casually behind the ears. "Hey there, you having fun aye?" Josephine patted Apollo softly, she didn't want to hurt him in case she got her fingers caught in his fur, not that he had any knots.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 09-07-2009, 07:38 PM

Smiling at Ivan she tempted him by inching closer slightly. "A hero at heart, but I am no damsell indestress. But I thank you for your thoughtful ness."She said looked into his eyes ounce more snd walked away her her gently brushing his cheek as she passed. She smiled to herself at his obvious attracktion and shook her head. She wasn't that easy to impress.

Palmoun

Old 09-07-2009, 09:23 PM

Ivan smiled as she brushed his cheek. She really was something else compared to other people he had met. SHe was harder to impress then the other girls he had met. He never liked any of them like the way he liked Ebony but he had to pretend when he wanted information from them. He smiled happly and followed her back to camp. He sat down besides Josephine "sorry that we where gone so long" he said as he looked at her.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 09-07-2009, 09:46 PM

As Ebony sat down across the fire Apollo's ears perced up and he loped to her side. She laughed when he licked her face in greeting and then sat by her looking in her eyes. She wiped off the slobber and laughed when he layed down and rolled onto her back and looked at her being a fool. She couldn't hold back her tinkling laughter. "Apollo you knuckle head," she said and scratched him behind the ears smiling at him as he layed his head on her lap. Her usually smoldering eyes softened as he gave a yawn. "Get some sleep my hero. you're going to need it." she whispered and stroked him until he fell asleep. she saw Ivan staring at her and smiled sheepishly and hid her gaze under her long lashes. She hadn't meant to show her soft side in front of them...

Palmoun

Old 09-07-2009, 10:05 PM

Ivan smiled when he saw how Ebony was so nice to Apollo. She may look tough on the outside but she was nice on the inside. He sighed softly and could feel his that his legs and arms wanted to do something. He didn't need much sleep and he wasn't very tired. He slowly got to his feet and started to walk into the forest. "I need to go and practise my fighting." he called over his shoulder as he dissappeared into the darkness. WHen he was far enough he turned into his wolf/human form and started ot beat up on a boulder so that he could be ready just incase vampires came.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 09-07-2009, 10:29 PM

Ebony waited untill Josephine had fallen asleep and Apollo had rolled off of her lap to get up. She too felt that she had to train with so many people with her, she would have to work harder to protect them. she grabbed her sword and hefted it on her sholder easily, and walked into the forest. She looked down the sword to inspect any damage and of course with her gentle and loving care no blemish was on the sword. She swung her sword closing her eyes memorizing the feel of the sword and arm as one. She then practiced intracet moves until she had worn them all out five times over. When she herd a small crash she crouched and followed the sound. She almost laughed when she saw that ivan was beating on a rock and apparently he had gone at the wrong angle because the rock got the best of him.

Palmoun

Old 09-07-2009, 10:43 PM

When the boulder got the better of him he decided it was time that he took a break and let himself fall to the ground. The boulder had holes in it now and was very beat up. He layed on his back and slowly changed back into his human form. He had no shirt on now and you could see all his muscles. He then saw Ebony out of the corner of his eyes "enjoying the show?" he asked with a smile

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 09-07-2009, 10:51 PM

She smiled devilishly and leaned against a tree. "Even immortale we can get bettered by an inadament object I see. I'll keep that in mind when I see the next bolder." she said and a small tinkling laugh escaped her. How different he was... And how beautifull his body was..she thought eyeing him secretly under her lashes. "So you preffer bolders over a real person to fight? Intresting. As do I. Unless you would like to fight me?" she challenged. Her body itched to fight another beig as herself, hand to hand, fist to fist. "If not I understand. It hurts a man with hi so called pride when he gets beaten by a girl." she nagged playfully.

Palmoun

Old 09-07-2009, 10:59 PM

A deep laugh came from his chest and he was on his feet and stood right in fornt of her. "I dont care for pride since I know you are going to be a very powerfull opponent." he said as he looked at her. She was very different from any other girl he had met over the years and he liked that. "So I would love to fight you since I havent fought anyone in a while." he said wiht a smile. As he stood infront of her you could see all teh scares he had all over his body from over the years.

Seer Of the Future
Live Breathe Art

Old 09-07-2009, 11:13 PM

She smiled and taking him off gaurd pounched over him grabbing his sholders flipping him over her and hitting him on the ground. She smiled and looked down at him. "That's alot of scares... i hope I wont add to the collection to much." she said and he jumped up and they fought eachother to the best of their abbillities. Still it amazed Ebony that they where so evenly matched. He jumped and with her legs she flung him over her and got up. "Amazing, you're better than I anticipated.' she said and ingnored the claw mark that had raked her sholder and was bleeding. As expected it healed in a few seconds and they interlocked again. And finally getting the best of him she pinned him to the ground holding down his arms together over his head and his legs held with her own. She stared at him shocked and couldn't tare her gaze from his as everyfiber in her body loved the posion and refused to move as she commanded.

Palmoun

Old 09-07-2009, 11:21 PM

Ivan was surprised at how even they where in teh fight. But it pleased him very much because of that. He had fought many people who he out matched so it was fun fighitn someone who could give him a struggle. But when she pined him to the ground his body instantly stoped fighting back and he just started into her eyes. If he really wanted to her could turn into his other form and easly get her off but yet his body didn't want to. HIs body just wanted to say like that and then he said "I am your prisoner now. You can do with me what you want." A smile where on his lips as he said that and you could tell that he liked looking int her eye smore then anything else and feeling her so close to him.