Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to ex...

Old 03-01-2010, 03:22 AM

Rawr!
X3

Hi fellow rpers. lol

----------

OHHHHHHHHH!
I forgot to tell you all I'm home now. I'm on break at college so my hours of replying will be all over the place. So if I don't post much, sorry. ^^; But I shall try my best to post at least 3 times a day. :]

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-01-2010, 03:40 AM

Whoa, more than 2 people posted in here XD

Wavi

Old 03-01-2010, 03:43 AM

Shhhhhhhhhh, I'm a ninja. You can't see my posts. XD

silenttiger43
I have nothing to declare but my...

Old 03-01-2010, 04:15 AM

LoL!

I've just come home for break as well! I'm hoping to see a bunch of my friends however I do intend to post as much as possible!

Sorry if I've been a bit slow to start. I became a little caught up in the Olympics. CANADA WON HOCKEY! WOOOOOTTT

And America won Silver in Hockey! That's also really awesome guys! You'll have to excuse me whilst I scream for gold though, sorry.

WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! !

Wavi

Old 03-01-2010, 04:24 AM

Ha ha ha.
I watched that game. It was INTENSE! I WAS LIKE GO USA! But then when Canada won, I was okay with it. I mean, winning gold in your own country in a sport you're famous for... can't be any better than that. Canada earned it hands down. :]

And it's okay. I'm gotta be postless for a while... mainly because idk what to write. Well, it doesn't help when you're passed out either. XD But it's hard. Melik's too old for Torrence and Eleanor, and Zenfoid and Adonia hate him. Awwww, looks like his only friend is his enemy. >.> Jeez, he sucks are making friends. XD

Wootz for break! Sadly, I have crap internet at home so I don't have a good reason to not be on here. My friends are all still in classes. x_x My college just has to be the special one. lol.

silenttiger43

Old 03-01-2010, 04:28 AM

LOL wow. Yes, I definitely love that Canada won gold in Hockey, there is no way we could have lived that one down if we lost. I just feel kind of bad for the American team, they looked so miserable getting silver! Common guys, Silver is still awesome!!

Everyone just kind of disappeared from the thread now, didn't they? I'm totally pumped that it's starting to get into it now though!!! YaY!! And yes, he does have bad luck with friends. XD. Zeta is like totally evil... although I suppose I should be calling her Atez right now, considering she's the one in control x.x

Both out colleges are special XD WE CAN BE SPECIAL TOGETHER! *dances*

Wavi

Old 03-01-2010, 04:33 AM

*joins in on the special dance* XD Stupid college. lol

But yeah, I was a little disappointed in our boys. Silver is still amazing and who cares if we got silver. We can just get gold next time. XD

And I know! Melik must have scared them away. T_T XD But anyways, since we're the only ones on... do we want to continue with it? Or hold off and see what happens with it tomorrow? If we do decide to continue, what's gonna happen? Dun, dun, dun. I don't think I wanna kill Melik off just yet, so at some point he'll have to wake up. lol

silenttiger43

Old 03-01-2010, 04:37 AM

I don't want to kill anyone's character x.x

Yeah, that's kind of crazy considering I'm the bad guy (or girl rather) but it's so mean to kill off other people!

I wonder if Atez would be twisted enough to spare him once she has what she wants? He certain has been entertaining to her. I'm still exploring her character so I'm really not sure yet.

Wavi

Old 03-01-2010, 04:46 AM

So I've been trying to find an example of what Melik's girlfriend looked like. Sadly, I'm having a hard time finding a character that resembles her. :\

I've got my own drawing of her... but it sucks. x_x

And I found these. they're close...but still way off:

Anyways, her name was Pyrita. She was a model and an athlete. A runner to be exact. She has deep long curly red/orange hair and golden-red eyes. Very toned. She liked to play the role of the bad girl. Ha ha. She liked to play hard to get and was very rough and tough. A tomboy kinda girl.

So yeah, you can kinda see why Melik likes Zeta/Atez.

As far as the story...maybe she can just touch his blood and then gets flooded with visions and whatnot. So she's kinda reading his mind, this wakes him up (he doesn't want to get read like a book), and then we can go on from there. Although, I think, if she spares him, Melik will continue to have a crush on her. So he'll want to follow her around and whatnot. XD

silenttiger43

Old 03-01-2010, 04:53 AM

Oh wow! I love those pictures, particularily the last two. I think the middle one looks possibly the best. One big difference I'm noticing however is that Zeta's black. XD I did try to draw a picture of her myself and I posted it on here actually. http://www.menewsha.com/forum/member...ture34434.html

I think it would be hilarious if he followed her around. XD we could have some great banter, perhaps he could even try to be turning her good-although I doubt that's possible.

Wavi

Old 03-01-2010, 05:00 AM

Ha ha ha. And Pyrita is a dark tan color. So yeah, Zeta/Ataz and Pyrita are pretty close.
And awwwww, that picture is kawaii!
Maybe if I get bored this week I'll draw Melik and Zeta. LMAO! I can see it now....

Zeta: >.> Go away
Melik: *following her like a puppy in love* B-b-but I love you!

XD I've been meaning to draw more of Melik, so maybe this will be a good excuse. lol

Oh, and I love that idea! Shall we go with Zeta/Atez drinks some of his blood? Reads his mind? He wakes up? And Melik all lovely dovey and say, "You do care! You might just love me after all!" And then he can get clingy. XD

silenttiger43

Old 03-01-2010, 05:07 AM

LMAO! That's hilariously awesome. However isn't Malik an experiment? She would increase in power if she drank his blood. Then again, I tried pretty hard not to let her get overpowered.

O.O IDEA!

What if she couldn't retain the powers she gets from consuming an experiment's bodily liquids? It could be like needing to take vitamins every day, after awhile they just pass through the system so you need more and more? Zeta might just need a weekly dose. She might just keep him around for that.

Wavi

Old 03-01-2010, 05:16 AM

LOL! So like Melik would be like Yuki is to Zero? I'm hoping you've read/watched Vampire Knight. If not... ummm... hmmmm. XD

But yeah, she could drink his blood to get her weekly straight and he would do it willingly because he likes her. And then the government can get mad at him and he can be like "but it's true love!" XD

silenttiger43

Old 03-01-2010, 05:22 AM

That sounds awesome! And yes I am familiar with Vampire Knight. I watched the entire series online. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

Let's do it!

Wavi

Old 03-01-2010, 05:24 AM

Kk. Meet you at the actual forum. XD

silenttiger43

Old 03-01-2010, 01:28 PM

Aha! I am the first to post today!

Wait a minute... aw man, Wavikz posted at midnight last night. Never mind then, just be like that. XP

I'm so excited about this role-play and yet I'm going out today! ahhh so not fair. I wish I could be online forever in my head, then I could do everything I wanted to.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-01-2010, 01:49 PM

Haha, if only we could do so many things in our noggins!

silenttiger43

Old 03-01-2010, 01:54 PM

It's be pretty awesome. Then again, it would suck even more if you got a virus or someone hacked you. o.o that would be devastating! Then again, it would be funny to say "I have a virus" and then have to specify whether it was computer or a flesh one. I'm not sure the funniness outweighs the horror though.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-01-2010, 01:58 PM

Oh goodness! STDs would become the new computer virus XD

Imagine if you got hacked and you no longer controlled your own body!

silenttiger43

Old 03-01-2010, 02:06 PM

x.x OK I take it back. Bad idea! Bad idea! This is going to give me nightmares o.o

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 03-01-2010, 02:33 PM

Hahaha sorry XD I guess that's what happens when I've been up since 5:30 XD

silenttiger43

Old 03-01-2010, 02:45 PM

lol.

I'm going to have to leave soon, I'm going to my friend's house today and I said I'd be there around noon. Stupid buses take at least an hour or an hour and half to get me there so I'll probably disappear around 10:30. Until then I will post as much as I can!

Wavi

Old 03-01-2010, 03:13 PM

Awwwwwz.
Sorry it took me a while to wake up. I didn't end up falling asleep until 3:30 only be we woken by voices at 7:35 and then a phone at 8:50. Ugh....
But, we shall make the most outta your time being here! :]

silenttiger43

Old 03-01-2010, 03:33 PM

I hope so! I only have a few minutes and it seems Torrence is now offline.

By the way, I have trouble remembering people's names so if I refer to you as your character, please don't be offended.

Wavi

Old 03-01-2010, 03:49 PM

Awww poopie. We just can't get a break. Well... we just can't all seem to be on and active at the same time for more than 5 minutes. XD