beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn
Send a message via Yahoo to beautiful_psycho

Old 01-30-2013, 09:10 PM

I really love how they're starting to recreate all of the old fairytales into new, twisted films. I would love to do a role-play similar, but instead of separating each story, all the characters and creatures we know so well, would be in one huge story.

The characters would be anywhere from teenagers to mid twenties. Be creative and don't be afraid to stray from the usual story lines. Romance is encouraged. If you wish, your character may fall in love with someone outside if their story.

Here's a list of characters. Hurry before they're all gone.

Red Riding Hood- elizabeth_mazur

Wolf- wickedwonderland

Hansel- AzuraX

Gretal- blueblackrose

Ariel- wickedwonderland

Alice- elizabeth_mazur

Mad Hatter- Kilia DROPPED OUT

Cheshire- wickedwonderland

Petter Pan- Lady Vengeance

Tinkerbell- PrincessKasumi DROPPED OUT

Snow White- DarkAngel562415

Rose Red (White's sister)- AzuraX

Prince Charming (Lucifer)- Nephila MAYOR

Beast- BloodBaine

Jack and the Beanstock- blueblackrose

Pied Piper- blueblackrose

Rapunzel- GypsyDancer

Rumpelstiltskin- GypsyDancer

Aurora- Lady Vengeance

MORE FEATURES TO COME!

Last edited by beautiful_psycho; 02-22-2013 at 12:17 AM..

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 01-31-2013, 11:05 PM

CHARACTER PROFILES

Character- Red Riding Hood

Nick-Name- Red

Username- elizabeth_mazur

Picture-

Abilities- Has an anffinity for animals-mainly wolves; Can will thorns to grow anywhere at any moment

Age- 20

Gender- Female

Personality- Red is fistey and fiery. She loves it when people underestimate her, it makes it that much more fun when she reveals her true self. Red is the color of erotic emotions and seduction. She uses that to her advantage.

Likes- Her red cloak; wolves; the dark; the woods

Dislikes- Bright places; "Girly" things; other people

Weakness- She is at her best when it's darks and doesn't feel like herself without her cloak...

Distinguishable Traits- Bellybutton piercing; multiple ear piercings; wolf tatoo on her right sholder blade; her red curly hair; always wears her red cloak

Weapon- A belt of throwing daggers and an axe, both hidden by her cloak

Extra- She can't explain why, but Red loves the sight and smell of blood

__________________________________________________ ___

Character- Alice

Nick-Name- Alice

Username- elizabeth_mazur

Picture-

Abilities- Can make people see things that aren't really there

Age- 19

Gender- Female

Personality- Alice is extreamly mischivious and dissobediant.She's sort of a rebell and hetes being told what to do.

Likes- Exploring; getting into trouble; going places she's been told to stay away from

Dislikes- Being told what to do

Weakness- Has a soft spot for cake

Distinguishable Traits- Likes to wear knee high socks; always carries arouns a pocketwatch

Weapon- Her bare hands... Wanna test her?

Character- Mad Hatter

Nick-Name- Has None

Username- Kilia

Picture-

Abilities- My abilities you ask? Well i don't rightly know, i guess it could be the fact that i see what isn't there, that can't be seen or maybe i am just plain crazy and have no abilities.

Age- 19

Gender- Male

Personality- My personality? Well i wouldn't rightly know what it is, considering the fact that it changes alot, i am crazy, lost in my own little world. Ah tea, tea time that is what time it is....wait what was i talking about? Oh wait.....eccentric.....that is the cat...the annoying thing disappearing all the time, makes me mad, could kill him....yea.....Ah random that is my personality....or the best word for it, maybe or maybe not who knows.

Likes- Tea

Dislikes- Coffee

Weakness- Sane people

Distinguishable Traits- I also have a tattoo or two, even a piercing in my lip.

Weapon- I have a couple of guns that i keep on me so that i can protect myself from people, plants, tea cups, oh i always wear suits and have my top hat on, though i guess i could wear something else......nope sorry too busy being me.

Extra- My real name is Seth Allen Killmeyer. I am bisexual because i date people that i am interested in though i have no one at the moment

Character- Ariel

Username- wickedwonderland

Picture-

Abilities- Shapeshifting, Siren voice, charm

Age-unknown but looks to be about 17

Gender- Female

Personality- Ariel is a sweet girl unless of course you end up making her mad. Then watch out! She has quite the temper on her and due to her ability to shape shift is sometimes a bit bi-polar. Secretive in nature, tends to be wary of most humans.

Weakness- princes in need

Distinguishable Traits- Has a tattoo of a mermaid on the middle of her back when in human form

Weapon- Siren voice and Magical Trident

Character- Peter Pan

Nick-Name- Pete-ster, Codfish, Petey.

Username- Lady Vengeance

Picture-

Abilities- He can fly, he can fly!

Age- 21

Gender- Male.

Personality- Peter is very childish most of the time, seeks fun, pleasure-filled activities, and most of all likes to tease everyone he can find. He's naive and doesn't care for the fact that he's legally an adult now. To him, he's still a young boy at heart who wanders from place to place carefree! (A slacker, basically, but not to Tink!)

Likes- Neverland, Tink, playing games, annoying Capt. Hook, roaming around, playing guitar.

Dislikes- Old people, rules, being told what to do, Capt. Hook, the system.

Weakness- Peter has strange feelings for women who act as childish as he is, as well as younger girls.

Distinguishable Traits- He has orange hair and wears green all the time!

Weapon- Peter uses swords as a weapon.

Extra- Peter wears a necklace with a pendant of a mysterious faerie on it. (He has lost Tink and has not found her yet.)

]Character- Tinker Bell

Nick-Name- Tink

Username- PrincessKasumi

Picture-

Abilities- Produces Pixie Dust, And a very talented Tinker (can fix things/build things)

Age- Looks about 16 because of her cuteness (Unknown Age)

Gender- Female

Personality- Fiesty and hot-tempered, the latter of which is dead give away due to her face turning red. Tinker Bell can be very jealous, especially if concerns her best friend Peter Pan. Despite being a jealous fairy she can be quite kind and helpful, which can be seen mostly when she interacts with Peter. Tinkerbell is also vindictive and can be ill-behaved which leads her into trouble.

Likes- Peter Pan, Neverland, Pixie Hollow, Making things, and finding lost things

Dislikes- Wendy, Wendy's daughter, Anyone who loves Peter, People getting in her way

Weakness- Peter :) and her extreme emotions

Distinguishable Traits- Fairy Wings, Plant like clothes

Weapon- Two daggers

Character- Hansel

Nick-Name- Les

Username- AzuraX

Picture-

Abilities- Photographic memory along with amazing detective skills.

Age- 15

Gender- Male

Personality- Cunning, smart, sarcastic, witty, sharp tongued, and adventerous.

Likes- A challenge or a hard game.

Dislikes- Losing.

Weakness- His adorable sister.

Distinguishable Traits- Hansel has a ring on his left hand's indext finger. It is a steel band with a voilet gold jewel molded in.

Weapon- Hansel carries around a serect vail of poison, a small army knife, and a blue revolver.

Extra- Hansel tends to have nightmares a lot and can be very dangerous when he wakes up from one.

Character- Gretel

Nick-Name- Reta

Username- blueblackrose

Picture-

Abilities- She has sensitive hearing and is able to see either past or future events by touching an item or person.

Age- 15

Gender- Female

Personality- She acts sweet and innocent, but that is just to fool people. She is adventurous and mischievous with a twisted sense of humor. At times she can be very sarcastic and hot tempered.

Likes- Exploring, playing games and sweets.

Dislikes- Losing, loud noises and most adults.

Weakness- Her handsome brother.

Distinguishable Traits- She has a black choker with a silver pendant on it.

Weapon- Set of three daggers and a whip.

Extra- She has little to no control over her ability to see into the past or future and after having theses visions you passes out. Usually when this happens she has nightmares.

Character- Snow White

Nick-Name- Snow

Username- DarkAngel562415

Picture-

Abilities- Hypotonic Voice, when she sings. Able to talk with animals. Ability to change people's emotions.

Age- 20

Gender- Female

Personality- Snow is a sweet, loving girl. She's never came across anyone who hated her. (Besides her step mother.) Snow loves to help anyone and everyone one the best way that she can. If she sees someone crying or hurt, she hurts with them. People always say that she has the magic touch.

Likes- Making people happy

Dislikes- Seeing people upset or hurting.

Weakness- Apples >.<

Distinguishable Traits- A crown birthmark on her right shoulder

Weapon- Bow and dagger

Extra- She still has nightmares about her stepmother, The Queen. And she wakes up crying in the middle of the night.

Character- Prince Charming

Nick-Name- The Beast, Brutus

Username- BloodBaine

Picture- Beast-

Human-

Abilities- Transforming into the Beast when he gets angry or feels threatened.

Age- 24

Gender- Male

Personality- Beast/ Brutus is an out going guy, who is easily offended and lives with his emotions bubbling right on the surface. He is extremely protective over those hes with, or friends with and he often forgets that he has two sides to him the uncontrolled beast and the young prince.

Likes- Friends and spending time in the woods, camping.

Dislikes- Idiotic french men, and rose's.

Weakness- Anger, and a rose he keeps at home in a glass display case.

Distinguishable Traits- He has a rose tattoo on his right shoulder, as well as his left ear is torn at the top from a fateful run in with villagers.

Weapon- His strength and claws when hes the beast

Extra- Brutus always has two voices in his head, which makes him have horrible headaches and when he sleeps he can't control what form he is in.

Character- Rose Red (White's sister)

Nick-Name- Aka Chou (Which means 'Red' and 'Butterfly' in Japanese.)

Username- AzuraX

Picture-

Abilities- Enchanting.

Age- 17

Gender- Female

Personality- Observant, quite, careful, caring, mysterous, gentle, and a very odd character. No matter where she is, she looks out of place.

Likes- Scary stories, ghosts, hunting, and sporty games.

Dislikes- Anything girly and pink.

Weakness- Sniper rifles.

Distinguishable Traits- Aka has nothing worth noticing outside of the silver heart locket she always wears.

Weapon- Aka is a fan of the bow and arrow along with her black Glock (9mm).

Extra- Red Rose is nothing like her sister.

__________________________________________________ _____________

Character- Jack

Nick-Name- None that he likes being called

Username- blueblackrose

Picture-

Abilities- Knowledgeable about magic items (such as the magic beans he carries), following clues and he is usually able to use any magical item that he finds.

Age- 18

Gender- Male

Personality- Usually laid back and easy going, sometimes naive and childish especially when it comes to treasure hunting and things that deal with magic. He has a bad temper that comes out when he is angry or being called names.

Likes- Treasure hunting, magical things, gold and challenges.

Dislikes- Being told he can't do something, bullies, and sweet things.

Weakness- His own greed and stories about magical items.

Distinguishable Traits- Has a birthmark that kind of looks like a beanstalk on his right side.

Weapon- Ax and magic beans.

Extra- He has a pet chicken that follows him everywhere

__________________________________________________ ____________

Character- The Pied Piper

Nick-Name- Piper

Username- blueblackrose

Picture-

Abilities- He is able to control and manipulate people and animals through music whether he is using the pipe he always carries with him or another instrument. If a person is weak willed and/or weak minded he can manipulate them with mere suggestions. He also has a life-sized puppet of his dearly departed lover that he can control as well.

Age- 23

Gender- Male

Personality- Mysterious, cunning, manipulative, usually keeps to himself, and flirty at times.

Likes- Music, his puppet, music and tricking people.

Dislikes- Nosy people and the rare few that his magic doesn't work on.

Weakness- The darkness in his own heart and the fact that he has lost his true self.

Distinguishable Traits- Ear piercings, a purple tattoo on his left cheek, and unusual bluish silver hair.

Weapon- Music and throwing knives.

Extra- His real name is Alberich Pfeifer.

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

]Character- Cheshire Cat

Nick-Name- Chesh

Picture-

Abilities- shape shifting, disappearing, Stealth, Getting into the strangest places

Age- 20

Gender- Male

Personality- I'm wickedly curious and love getting into mischief. I have violent tendencies and love causing all sorts of mayhem. I may just pop up at anytime.

Likes- Beautiful women and men, catnip brew, causing trouble

Dislikes- Boredom, Rules

Weakness- Beautiful women and men, interesting hats and things of that nature

Distinguishable Traits- (piercing, tattoos, birthmarks, etc..) Stitching at shoulders and hips, strange tribal-like purple and black tattoos on arms and hands

Weapon- (at most two) Scythe, Claws and teeth

Extra-
I may pop up randomly and some very interesting places as well. Violence is a virtue I say and the more mayhem the better! I love a challenge and the capacity to make things more interesting in one way or another whether bad or good. Happy hunting!

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Character- Wolf

Nick-Name- Shin

Picture-

Human form
Abilities- Shape shifting, Tracking, Hunting

Age- 21

Gender- Male

Personality- A bit of a loner, mostly stays back in the shadows. However is a bit of a trickster. When engaged in conversation is very friendly and jokes a lot.

Likes- Running through the forest, full moons and other things.

Dislikes- Hunters trying to shoot at him, mobs

Weakness- pretty women in hoods colored red or otherwise

Distinguishable Traits- (piercing, tattoos, birthmarks, etc..) red eyes, a scar that runs down his left cheek (cause unknown)

Weapon- (at most two) teeth and claws, bow and arrow

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Username: GypsyDancer
Character: Rapunzel
Name: Rochelle Everheart
Nickname: N/A; Just Rochelle
Picture/Appearance: ( link )
Rochelle stands at a height of about five feet three inches and is very petite and dainty.
Personality: Rochelle to the general public can be seen as a bubbly air-head. She's nearly always got a small smile across her face and is rarely ever seen as anything besides happy. Most also consider her a bit of an idiot seeing as she always says something redundant. She likes most things pink, floral, lacy, cuddly, and cute. However there is a different side to Rochelle, one she keeps to herself. Rochelle is actually extremely educated, quick as a whip. Sarcasm is second nature to her, even if she doesn't publicly use it. She is also rarely ever actually happy and in fact spends most of her time sulking over her piano. She enjoys music, books, cooking, and thinking about everything and nothing all at once. Rochelle has a itsy-bitsy temper, although is isn't a quick one. It does take quiet a bit to anger her.
Abilities: Her hair is alive.
Weapon(s): Hair; Throwing knives
Extra: She's in what seems to be a life-long feud with Russet St. James (Rumpelstiltskin). Over what? No one seems to know and neither of them can seem to agree on the cause of the feud either.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Username: GypsyDancer
Character: Rumpelstiltskin
Name: Russet St. James
Nickname: Russ
Picture/Appearance: ( link )
Russ stands at about six feet five inches, has muscles but not lots of bulk, and is of medium weight.
Personality: Russ keeps to himself most of the time, not really showing that he has a personality. He's mostly easy-going, not quick-tempered. He is of average intelligence, but has loads of common sense. Doesn't express interest in much of anything besides minor deal making and wish breaking.
Abilities: Magic (Limited, but still magic.)
Weapon(s): His enchantments and the chains/bandages he wears all the time. (He switches between the two so which ever he happens to be wearing that day.)
Extra: In an on-going feud with Rochelle Everheart (Rapunzel). He doesn't know why, but he does know that he finds it rather amusing.

Character- (Dark Prince Charming) Lucifer- MAYOR

Nick-Name- Prince (depends, I'm sure not everyone will want to call him prince)

Username- Nephila

Picture-

Abilities- Charming and charismatic his real talent is fire based attacks.

Age- 22

Gender- Male

Personality- Though Lucifer is often kind to others it's mostly in exchange for favors. Which he likes to cash in at the most inopportune moments. He is obsessed with order, symmetry and discipline. He's very much into twisting another persons will to suit his needs. With all that said if he takes a liking to you (and not just faking it) he's a very loyal and helpful friend.

Likes- School Girls (and boys), snakes, food, fire, leather.

Dislikes- Cold, peasants that act up

Weakness- cocky, peopleizer (like womanizer only he likes both)

Distinguishable Traits- Porcelain skin, Pink lips he highlights with lip gloss, Steely blue eyes, long dark hair. Leather pants and loose fitting blouse. . .which often ends up off.

Weapon- One back up dagger, but really he doesn't use weapons. He prefers to charm people.

Extra- He's mostly harmless fun....mostly. >:D (or is he)

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________

Character- Princess Aurora

Nick-Name- Aurora, Rose.

Username- Lady Vengeance

Picture-

Abilities- Aurora's singing can hypnotize others in a trance to get them to do what she wants them to. So, if she sings in a sing song voice, cover your ears!

Age- 19

Gender- Female.

Personality- Aurora is a very kind, loving soul if she gets her way of course. She does love to be swept off her feet by others as charming as her. Aurora is very stuck up to others she finds rude, or just unbearable to be around. She absolutely hates Snow White for stealing her spotlight. She's obviously the prettiest one!

Likes- Charming men and women, day-dreaming, blood, presents, being told positive things about herself.

Dislikes- Being told "no," being ignored, the fact Red Riding Hood wears red and she has to wear pink, being put to work, having to compete for love. She should be loved by everyone!

Weakness- Spinning Wheels! That's a no-no! She has a weakness for men who have talents musically, instrumentally or vocally. She also loves the strange and unusual. (Watch out Jack and Henrietta!)

Distinguishable Traits- Her beautifully curled hair and a pretty pink dress that drives her mad! She hates pink!

Weapon- Aurora uses her voice in song.

Extra- Aurora never leaves the house without her crown, necklace, and make up!

Last edited by beautiful_psycho; 02-10-2013 at 06:40 AM..

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 02-02-2013, 10:30 PM

RESERVED

Last edited by beautiful_psycho; 02-03-2013 at 06:49 AM..

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 02-03-2013, 07:08 AM

OPEN FOR POSTS!

wickedwonderland
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via MSN to wickedwonderland

Old 02-03-2013, 08:12 AM

Ok we are posting here instead of in the other thread correct?

If no one has taken the cheshire cat, I would love to play that character.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-03-2013, 06:24 PM

O.O >w< i hope that ummm i have a plan for the mad hatter and the cheshire cat if there is one

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 02-03-2013, 08:06 PM

Okay, Wicked. I gave you Chesh. ^-^

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 02-03-2013, 08:38 PM

I'll go ahead and take Jack and the Beanstalk and the Pied Piper.

I'll also have my profiles in soon hopefully. Right now I don't have much time left on my internet and I'm not sure if I'll be able to get more time on it tonight or if I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Lady Vengeance
ClareBear.

Old 02-03-2013, 08:39 PM

Ohoho, I'm excited. x3
You think we have enough people now, or are we still waiting?

DarkAngel562415
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-03-2013, 08:47 PM

I asked a friend so hopefully he'll join.

Lady Vengeance
ClareBear.

Old 02-03-2013, 08:53 PM

Well, since we're all going to roleplay together, I'll just introduce myself!
I'm Lady V, or Clare. :3
I will be playing the infamous Peter Pan.
My favorite color is orange aaaand I love cats and faeries!
cx

BloodBaine
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-03-2013, 09:04 PM

Hi im the one Dark sent for :P so im guessing its the Charming princes that are untaken atm :P one of which i would be happy to take :P
Was thinking of Prince charming being beast :P Reimagined though.

Last edited by BloodBaine; 02-03-2013 at 09:14 PM..

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 02-03-2013, 11:11 PM

Okay everyone, i'm going to update the list of characters. If it's underlined that means you have yet to turn in your profile. You'll have ten days (not counting weekends) to turn it in. If your time is up, your character will be given to someone else.

Everyone okay with that?

Sorry for dictating, I just want to get everything organized the best I can. ^-^

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 02-03-2013, 11:23 PM

Oh that sounds neat. I love twisting up my childhood like this. xD

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 02-03-2013, 11:32 PM

Haha it's fun. Besides, all the origional versions of these stories usualy ended in tragedy. We're just restoring them to their former glory.. with a little twist. ^-^

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-04-2013, 12:42 AM

That they are elizabeth. Plus if you actually take a look at them and think about them a lot of them are already dark and twisted whether they ended in tragedy or not.

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 02-04-2013, 01:30 AM

Exactly, Rose! ^-^

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-04-2013, 04:02 AM

Well I have two finished. Now to finish up Gretel's profile and I'll be done.

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 02-04-2013, 04:44 AM

Great job, Rose! You've compleated all three bios!
*Throws confetti sheped like daggers into the air*

blueblackrose

Penpal

Old 02-04-2013, 05:05 AM

I'm so glad to have those finished, lol.

AzuraX
*^_^*

Old 02-04-2013, 05:09 AM

It looks amazing. Now I really can't wait to start.

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 02-04-2013, 06:09 AM

Haha oh! Rose and Azura! Are you two ready to be creapy twins? ^-^
*meniachal laugh*

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 02-04-2013, 07:15 AM

Looking for pictures ;3

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 02-04-2013, 03:07 PM

i love everyone so far lol

beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn

Old 02-04-2013, 11:50 PM

@Princess- Thats the best part! ^-^
@Kilia- It's all starting to come together rather well. Oh, by the way I love your avi. What's the name of the item you got the tears from?