Unnie
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Unnie

Old 11-03-2007, 02:23 AM

Owners & Staff

Username: Unnie
Character name: Sang Yoon (Real name unknown)
Character bio -
Sexuality: Bisexual
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Nationality: Korean
Personality: Sang is a hard drinker and swears "like a sailor". He loves to have fun (his own brand of fun) and can be extremely wild and reckless. Somehow he manages to run his "business" efficiently though he's usually working off a nasty hangover.
Appearance:

Username: canatogo
Character: Damien
Character bio -
Sexuality: Gay
Nationality: American
Personality: He may not look it but he has a short temper and he loves to fight, so don't screw with him unless you have a death wish.
Appearance:

Username: Unnie
Character name: Aimee Alain
Character bio -
Sex: Female
Nationality: French Canadian
Personality: Aimee is a high school friend of Sang and an equally hard drinker. She has a pretty laid back attitude and is really lenient with the rules, which she can get away with because she friends with the owner. She's known for making herself a few drinks in between filling orders and chatting the night away with customers.
Appearance:

Workers

Username: Konenamoto
Character name: Jason Landon
Character bio -
Personality: Always making people laugh till he gets pissed off, then his attitude and mood swings get him into trouble.
Appearance:

Username: canatogo
Character: Takuya
Character bio -
Nationality: Japanese
Personality: Untrusting but kind for the most part. He doesn't appreciate being bossed around and he hates his "job". He is normally really calm during stressful situations and he doesn't show much emotion.
Appearance:

Username: Stormy1
Character name: Storm Orin
Character bio -
Sex: Female
Personality: She has a sarcastic tongue and is always ready with a comeback. She tends to be wild and random when she's hyper, she also is klutzy sometimes.
Appearance:

Username: Stormy1
Character name: Zane Collins
Character bio -
Personality: He has a childish air about him, always giving puppy eyes to get his way with things.
Appearance:

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-06-2007, 03:34 AM

Sang Yoon shoved open the door and dropped the box he was carrying in front of it to pry it open. He adjusted it with his foot to keep the door pinned back fully then strolled inside the dark, dusty building with his hands pushed down into his pockets. "This place is a fucking mess..." He murmered through the cigarette he held between his teeth.

Aimee knocked on the open door and poked her head inside. "You open? I want a drink." She laughed a bit and then followed him inside, "Wow, it's a mess. Who are you going to get to clean the place?"

"You," Sang replied, "I'll count it as overtime for the people I'm paying, which includes you." He blew out a long stream of smoke and put the cigarette back between his lips.

"Bullshit," Aimee said, "I get paid to pour drinks, not clean. Where are all your dancers and hookers? Have them clean the place up, they're the ones working here."

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-06-2007, 03:45 AM

Damien walked into the bar with a yawn as he brushed his hand through his unkempt hair. "This place is a shit hole" He said as he looked around and sighed. "I see my money has gone to good use" He said sarcastically as he looked over at Sang Yoon. "By the way I belive one of the tramps have arived" He said gesturing twards the Teen who had just walked in.

Takuya looked at the man that was the owner of the bar. He had just recently borrowed money from the man to get his mom out of debt so this run down building was to be his new place of work. He stood in the doorway waiting to be talked to or comanded to do something.

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to konenamoto Send a message via MSN to konenamoto

Old 11-06-2007, 03:48 AM

Vander sighed as he layed against the inside wall of a large movers truck along with a lot of less attractive slaves. He sat up when the truck stopped he watched as the fat driver opened the side door and he instructed all of the slaves to be quiet he then closed the door and walked to the front door of the building with the open door where the potential buyer was.

"Hello?!" He said as he walked in and saw the two standing and looking at the mess. "Hello? Is one of you the owner of this establishment?" He asked as he light his cigarette and took a long drag from it.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-06-2007, 04:00 AM

"You're in a wonderful mood," Aimee flashed Damien a nice smile, "As always. How've you been?"

Sang turned to see the teen walk in, and he motioned him into the dark building. "Get in here, and tell me which one your are. What's your name?"

"You've already got people lined up to work? This place isn't even a bar yet," Aimee said.

"I've got people who owe me money from other things," Sang told her.

"Of course, you're the human bank that bites people in the ass." Aimee strolled through the "shithole" with her hands folded behind her back, exploring everything it had to offer so far. She turned and stepped behind the bar counter and blew the dust off of a few bottles of booze left behind. "God damn, how old is this stuff?"

Sang approached the fat man and leaned against the doorway after pushing the slow moving teen inside. He pulled the cigarette from his mouth before he answered, "That'd be us, what'd you bring me?"

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-06-2007, 04:13 AM

Takuya walked up beside the man that he had taken an unconventional loan from and sighed. "I'm Takuya" He said quietly as he looked at the fat man uneasily.

Damien sighed and looked at the fat man. "What illegal thing have you gotten yourself into now??" He aske dwith a long drawnout sigh. "Well what ever it is i'll leave it too you to take care of" He said as he followed Aimee and leaned on the bar. "I've been good and you" he said with a slight smile. He had always had a soft spot for Aimee she always had a way to put him in a good mood.

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-06-2007, 04:14 AM

The man noded. "Follow me." He said blowing the smoke away from his costumer's face, so he didn't offend him. He led the owner of the bar to the large white truck that parked out front. He stood in front of the side door and turned to face the man. "So what are you interested in what jobs do you need filled?"

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-06-2007, 04:35 AM

"Nothing illegal, just business," Sang stopped before following the fat man and looked Takuya over for a minute. "Go talk to the blonde guy, tell him you're here to work off debt." He then turned and followed the fat man out to his large white truck. "Shit, man. A truckload? I'm only interested in pretty ones, and I need dancers right now."

Aimee smiled and leaned on the bar counter, her head propped up on her elbow. "I'm been pretty good, been in and out of jobs since we somehow graduated. What about you?"

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-06-2007, 04:48 AM

Vander herd the two men mumbling on the other side of the door. "I hope I can get away from that fat ass loser."

The man opened the door and climbed in. He grunted as he climbed into the truck and unhooked Vanders collar from the wall and motioned for him to go through the door.

Vander did what he was told and climbed down the ladder. He then looked at the man that was standing their. Vander looked up at the fat man and sighed.

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-06-2007, 04:58 AM

Takuya did as he was told and walked up to the blonde one. He looked from him to the woman and back again. "Um.... the guy that just left told me to come tell you I am here to work off debt" He said standing ackwardly looking at them
Damien looked at the boy and sighed. "Well I don't know what he wants you........ Well first off get to work on cleaning this place up and come back to me when it actualy looks like a bar ok??" he said that then dismissed the boy with a wave of hsi hand. he then looked back to Aimee and sighed "I have just been reaping off of my family inheritance and starting up small buisnesses to make me rich"

Takuya looked at the man and mumbeled something hardely hearable then cominsed cleaning the bar from top to bottom.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-06-2007, 05:28 AM

"How much?" Sang asked as he looked Vander over from head to toe. He didn't seem too beat up, and he wasn't too bad looking. He couldn't tell from here what kind of body type he had, hopefully something that'd look good in the skimpy dancer's outfit. "And I'll have to check him out before I pay."

"Are you serious? You got rich? Son of a bitch!" Aimee laughed, "So how much did you get and what business did you open? I'm interested."

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-06-2007, 03:09 PM

The fat man noded. "You can check him out first then we will talk about price. He climbed down from the truck and closed the door.
Vander looked around curiously and then spoted the shit hole that was being called a bar. He chuckled alittle then herd that he was going to be checked out. He sighed.

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2007, 12:50 AM

Damien smiled "Well I got rich originaly because my parents got hit by an eighteen wheeler then with my money I started up little shitholes like this one and eventualy found myself with quite a bit of money." He said not paying much mind to the sad part of the story.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2007, 01:00 AM

Sang smirked with the cigarette still between his lips, "Looks like shit now, doesn't it? Don't worry, if I hire you you'll be cleaning it." He grabbed onto Vander's arm and pulled him inside to inspect him, as well as let Damien get a look at him. They were sharing the business after all.

"That's wonderful," She said with a smile, "You got rich off your parents death and every man's perversion. Got to love how you make a living, Damien."

"Damien,"Sang called the man's attention over to him and the boy he was holding on to, "At least act like you're working. What do you think?" He held the kid in the doorway so Damien could get some kind of look, then reminded himself mentally to have the electricity set up in the club.

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2007, 01:07 AM

"I know it is an ingenious way to make a living isn't it??" He said then turned his attention to sang. He looked at the boy and walked over to then then took a closer looke at him. "He will do but he needs to be cleaned up...." He said with a sigh

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2007, 01:20 AM

Vander sighed and looked at the two inspecting his body. He stood stil and brushed his blue bangs to the side to expose his bright blue eyes. He looked around and sighed. If they decided to buy him he would have a lot of work ahead of him, but he was used to work.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2007, 01:43 AM

"He's cute," Aimee walked around the bar counter and joined the two observing the third boy, "I like him, but it looks like someone's been beating up on him."

"You pour drinks, you don't help pick the workers," Sang cut in but thenslipped Aimee a little smirk to show he was joking. He examined the boy himself and smirked slightly as he noticed Vander's blue eyes, they'd pay big for a nice looking boy with pretty eyes. "Yeah, I like him." It payed off to be bisexual in Sang's kind of business, he could tell who would get paid big in either sex.

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2007, 02:48 AM

Damien sighed "So where did he come from exactly??" He asked Sang suspiciously. He knew from the looks of the boy that he has had a hard life.

Takuya looked at the new boy and smiled slightly "Now I don't have to do all of this wor myself" He said quietly to himslef ans he sinished throwing some of the unsalvigable tables and chairs away.

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2007, 03:03 AM

Vander blushed a little as they continued to look at him. He shuddered as they started to talk about where he had come from. He sighed when he thought of all the different owners he had. Especially the ones who raped him or beat him.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2007, 03:34 AM

"No clue. I'm checking him out then I have to get the price and more details from the fatass out front," Sang explained while flicking ashes off the end of his cigarette.

Aimee wandered away from the group and walked over to Takuya. "Let me give you a hand while they're not paying attention. You owe money to Sang, eh?"

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2007, 11:23 PM

Vander chuckled alittle when he called the man a fatass. He then looked at the other boy cleaning.'Another slave?' He asked himself still wating for the man to do what he was going to do to check him out.

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-07-2007, 11:29 PM

Takuya looked at the girl as if he were amazed that she was actualy talking to him. "Um.... yeah Sang loeaned me some money to get my mom out of debt so now I have to work off that one million dollars." He said with a cringe at the ammount of money. It wouldn't be so bad if his mother wasn't a drug addict but ofcourse she was.

Unnie
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2007, 12:23 AM

"A million? Are you serious?" Aimee asked, "How many bills did she run up?" She picked up a dust cloth that had been left behind by the former owners and began to clean away the dust that covered their shithole.

"Take your shirt off," Sang told Vander as he flicked the ashes away from his cigarette again. It was nothing more than a stub so he grounded it down on the bar counter and left it laying there.

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2007, 12:29 AM

Vander took off his shirt and exposed his slender physique. He looked up at the man who told him to take off his shirt and waited for his thought. He was afraid that he was to ugly and wouldn't get bought.

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-08-2007, 01:02 AM

Takuya sighed "um... she spent all of our savings and all of the bill money on drugs...... we were behind on everything so she told me to find a way to get her out of the debt and she would get off the drugs. Well i kept up my end of the bargain so I hope she dose to...." He said doubtfully as he cleaned up more of the chairs a nd tables.