darkninja0200
Gonna be gone for a couple of mo...

Old 02-24-2010, 12:19 AM

Axel replied to the sin "That might be nice"

He walked with her to help find a secluded place.

He saoon found a cove where anyone could be alone "How about this?"

Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 02-24-2010, 12:25 AM

Ryuu thanked her as he went to work fixing his wound. He gave her a smile as he finished. "I have to get my sword though now. I can't stand the thought of that woman holding it. So how did you get stuck here? I don't understand why kindness would need to be in hell."

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 02-24-2010, 12:27 AM

She smiled at him as she looked around.

"Perfect. So why are you here?"

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-24-2010, 12:28 AM

"this paradise isn't actually hell its Purgatory,and if i was you i wouldn't go after your sword"she said with a worried look on her face. Akee could have gone anywhere and she only took the sword to tempt him, that's what she felt like saying but it didn't seem like the right time.

Last edited by babyangel; 02-24-2010 at 01:27 AM..

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.
Send a message via AIM to Dear Lelie Send a message via MSN to Dear Lelie

Old 02-24-2010, 02:12 AM

Nixon's body ached as he picked himself up off of the ground. He tasted sand in his mouth and felt the warmth under his hands. What the f*ck? Where am I? He thought as he looked around. The man had just been about to get into bed with his girl... and now... he was here. Sitting backwards he ran a hand threw his blonde hair as he tried to get his bearings.
----
Patience looked over the man on the beach from the trees. Shaking his head he headed back into the foliage. Aubin decided he would go see if he could find anyone else around before that man woke up. He had wandered away some time ago and saw a girl with a man. The silvery white haired man wasn't sure what to do. Stepping out of the foliage he approached the two hiding. Aubin just watched lust and the man from a distance some what weary that she would be seducing him.

{ack! not very good. hope it was okay though}

Last edited by Dear Lelie; 02-24-2010 at 02:58 AM..

Lady Chello

Old 02-24-2010, 02:40 AM

Ryuu looked at the girl as he rose a brow. "Now why wouldn't I go get my Katana from her? What is she going to do kill me?" Ryuu looked down at his side as he nodded Wrath could kill him. She was quite fast and deadly. Though he felt that if she had wanted him dead he would already be dead. Ryuu couldn't help it he wanted to find wrath and wanted to finish what they had started.

darkninja0200

Old 02-24-2010, 02:41 AM

Axel sighed he knew getting a chance to be alone with someone was too good to be true. He pretended he didn't hear and answered the question posed to him "I guess because I was shot by a gang member" He sighed as his vision wandered around the cave.

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-24-2010, 02:50 AM

"I don't know what she's planning, but she's trying to tempt you"she said hoping he would listen to her.

Talitha001
Send a message via AIM to Talitha001 Send a message via MSN to Talitha001 Send a message via Yahoo to Talitha001

Old 02-24-2010, 02:52 AM

Alana smiled at him.

"Im talking about what bad thing did you do? Like I had a bad habit of luring men to me from my friends."

Lady Chello

Old 02-24-2010, 02:57 AM

Ryuu looked at her and smiled. "Why would she tempt me? What is she tempting me of? I only want my Katana back. When I get it I promise to come back here to you. I want be gone long. That woman kind of scares me. There is no life in those eyes of her's witch is disturbing to say the lest."

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-24-2010, 03:10 AM

of course, no one ever listens to me she thought."Why do you need you Katana so badly?"she asked.Jasmine didn't understand why humans needed weapons in the first place. To her it seemed they would all wipe each other out soon.

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 02-24-2010, 03:12 AM

{sorry guys... i'm not sure what to do with Nixon and Aubin... so i'll just leave them be for now :sweat:}

Lady Chello

Old 02-24-2010, 03:42 AM

Ryuu stopped and looked back at the girl. There was no real reason he was no longer a live to for say. It has always just been his life the way he had lived. He lived by the code of the samurai."I have lived under the code of the Samurai for so long it is a part of me. There is no real reason for me to keep it now since I am no longer a live for say. If I stay here will you tell me about yourself and your name besides kindness?"

babyangel
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-24-2010, 03:54 AM

"My name other than Kindness, is Jasmine"she said softly. See Akee can't always win she thought to her self as a smile spread across her lips. Things were going better than she though.

darkninja0200

Old 02-24-2010, 04:05 AM

Axel replied to Alana "Well I'm what people would call a corrupt cop... I would do things not other officer would do to bring down the badguys" He looked at Alana "So how did you end up down here?"

Talitha001

Old 02-24-2010, 06:26 AM

( call meh Tyson)

SHe sighed a moment.

"I was a naughty seductress. I like to steal my friends boyfriends for my own pleasures. Im very lustful apparently. Although im having doubts about how good of an idea that is."

She grabbed his hand in hers and kissed it.

darkninja0200

Old 02-24-2010, 06:42 AM

Axel looked at her "Well I myself am having second thoughts" he looked at the girl "Hmm maybe we have something in common?"

Talitha001

Old 02-24-2010, 06:45 AM

She smiled at him a moment.

"Yes it seems we do. What are you planning on doing now? I am considering taking chastitys advice. She seems to have good plans and ideas."

She sat down and folded her arms across her chest. She looked at him. He was really nice.

darkninja0200

Old 02-24-2010, 06:53 AM

Axel replied "I don't know really... I guess I'll think on how my actions got me here" this girk seemed to be very understanding "So how old are ya... I'm 35"

Talitha001

Old 02-24-2010, 06:57 AM

She smiled at him.

"I am 20. Makes me much younger than you."

She laughed as a few thoughts ran through her head. None of them were good thoughts.

"So how old is your girlfriend?"

darkninja0200

Old 02-24-2010, 04:47 PM

Axel went silent upon hearing that question.

He looked pained at that thought and looked down

"I'd rather not talk about that"

Agent Foxx
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-24-2010, 07:27 PM

[Ta-da now that i'm caught up I can talk to Nixon and Patience sorry if I get any facts weird, I admit I skimmed through the posts trying to catch up]]

Kali saw a man sitting on the beach, "This beach is very popular today. I wonder what tomorrow will hold." She slowly slunk over to Nixon and she sat down next to him. "Why hello there sir. How might you be this fine evening."

Echo's nose wrinkled, this was already becoming a mess, Corruption had a wicked sense of humor which she didn't like. She found another virtue and she walked over to patience, "Glad to see you finally show up. This truly has been hell."

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 02-24-2010, 07:51 PM

Nixon was surprised when a girl came up to him and said hi. He grinned at her and shrugged. "Hey, uhm. Good, how 'bout you? And no need to be so formal. Name's Nixon," he said coolly smiling at her. He ran a hand threw his blonde hair then leaned on his palsm looking at the girl.
----
Aubin was surprised when another virture started talking to him. Smiling he saw it was Justice. "Yeah sorry about that." He answered quietly. Patience awkwardly rubbed at his gray hair. His gaze went back to the two in the cave. "I was watching that guy, but he was just sleeping or something... so I found these two. I've just been keeping an eye on them." He chuckled softly looking to Justice.

{sorry i noticed his link wasn't working on the profile page so i found a new one. just disregard the words on the pic. i couldn't find a clean one.}

Agent Foxx
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-24-2010, 08:10 PM

Kali offered her hand, "My name is Kali, But very well if you don't want formal." She smirked, "I don't have to bother with formal. So how long have you been out since you were just laying her a couple minutes ago."

Echo looked at the two in the cave. She smiled, "Well looks like we'll have it easier once everyone meets together." She looked over at Aubrin, "So have you found your main focus yet? Or are they not here yet..."

Dear Lelie
I'm like a firework.

Old 02-24-2010, 08:39 PM

Nixon took her hand and shook it then kissed it softly. "Well nice to meet you... Not sure how long I've been here... I was like old cold," he answered quietly. "What about you, been here long?"
----
Aubin nodded in agreement with her then shook his head. "He's here somewhere... I'm not sure where at though. I was just watching over that other guy... but he was out cold so I left him... I was watching the envious one... I'm supposed to take care of the wrath guy...I think." He laughed softly. The silver haired man wasn't really sure who he was supposed to fix... but he knew they were here somewhere.