~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to ~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~

Old 03-11-2010, 08:35 AM

Miyah took one more shot before she hopped off the stool and walked towards the dancefloor. She didn't care if she was dancing alone, she just wanted to dance. Her eyes were closed and she shook her hips, dancing by herself to the music. The lights flashed over her as she danced, all she felt was the beat of the music as it flowed through her.

stealthpanther
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2010, 08:41 AM

A rather small figure entered the club, looking extremely out of place. The young female had a dark forest green sweater on, hood over her head. With a sigh, she made her way over to the bar, finding a seat in the far corner. C'mon...this won't be too bad. Lots of m peers come to clubs, it's a good experience for me. she thought, reflecting at how her parents alwas smiled and tried to encourage her. 'It's ok to go out and try to meet new people' 'Sooner or later you'll have to face the outside world. You needn't worry so much, there are some nice things out there.'

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-11-2010, 08:43 AM

Angel noticed the small figure girl that walked in. He got up and walked to the loner on the dance floor he stood in front of her and waited for her to open her eyes. He knew this was the girl from last night that stood him up. He wasnt mad he just wanted to spook her.

stealthpanther
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2010, 08:47 AM

Rhianwen watched the people on the dance floor, keeping herself occupied. She was glad no one had tried to talk to her or hit on her. From what little she knew, clubs seemed to be a popular place for people to find dates or hook-ups.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2010, 08:48 AM

There was a pause in the music that was playing and Miyah sighed, opening her eyes slowly. She jumped slightly, startled by the sudden appearance of the guy from last night. "Oh god! You scared me!" she exclaimed, placing her hand on her chest in an attempt at trying to calm her racing heart. She looked up at him. "You never called." she told him, pretending she gave him the right number.

stealthpanther
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2010, 08:54 AM

The halfling sighed, chin resting in her hand as she idly listened to the music. She vaguely wondered why she was there in the first place.

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-11-2010, 08:56 AM

"You gave me a-" he stoped dead cold as he smelt somthing in the air. He gave his phone to the girl from last night. "Hold on to that ill call you later" he smiles and past fast around her. He burst trew the crowd that was forming in the club. He took a hold of the girl with a small figure and moved fast out of the club. He kept walking picking her up slightly as she struggled. "What the hell are you thinking?" he yelled at the girl when they were far enof away from the club. "Didnt you smell the full bloods as you entered the club?"

stealthpanther
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2010, 08:59 AM

The young woman struggled, trying to bite and hit the man who so rudely and suddenly grabbed her. "What the hell do you want with me?! I have no idea what you're talking about!" she retorted angrily, pushing him away roughly the instant he put her down. "How dare you grab me like that!"

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2010, 08:59 AM

Miyah looked at him strangely when he stopped in dead sentence and gave her his phone. "Wait where-?" she was cut off by him taking off to grab a tiny figured girl and run out of the club. She looked down at the phone and placed it in a pocket that was on her dress. She walked back over to the bar and ordered another shot as her friends arrived.

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-11-2010, 09:04 AM

"I asked you didnt you smell them." he yelled at the top of his voice. She is lucky they were drinking. They would of smelt her if Angel would of drank with them. He knew that half bloods wernt liked by full bloods. They only hate them because the can walk in the sun with out bursting into flames. That and they reek of human blood.

stealthpanther
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2010, 09:08 AM

Rhianwen stiffened, not wanting to be yelled at. In an instant, she brought her hand across his face, slapping the strange boy. "I don't know who you are...or what your problem is, but you have no right to talk to me like that! I am a free person am I not? I said I don't know what you are talking about, now leave me be!" she hissed in a calm, icy tone, fists clenched as she tried to not let him get to her.

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-11-2010, 09:16 AM

His face became pale white as her hand left his face. His eyes became blood shot. He said in a stern voice "You ever touch me again i will finish you life myself. You reek of human blood but yet you have our smell. You were bitten in the last 24 hrs. Think hard befor you speek again. I can help you even if its forbiden." he knew he would be in deep shit if anyone found out he was helping her but somthing seemed diffrent about her. Like the girl in the club he wanted to protect them. He cant explan why its just there.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2010, 09:16 AM

Curiosity finally got the better of her and Miyah decided to leave early and find out why he freaked out and took off with that girl. She walked out of the club and looked from left to right, not sure on which way they went. She went with her instincts and followed a hurried pair of foot prints. Biting on her lower lip she could hear shouting in the distance. "Hm.." she said softly, walking up to the corner quietly so she could listen. "What does he mean bitten?" she whispered to herself.

Last edited by ~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~; 03-11-2010 at 09:27 AM..

stealthpanther
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2010, 09:25 AM

"Bitten in the last 24 hours? You..are an idiot. I was born a half breed you moron! And I will end your life if you touch me again. You touched me first, and you are yelling at me. Why should I listen to you or be nice? I don't want to fight, but you really make me mad! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going home!" The young woman turned to walk off, shaking she was so mad.

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-11-2010, 09:30 AM

"You know what its stupid half bloods like you that make them hate all of you." he noticed the girl around the corner but left her alone for now. "Next time dont expect me to save you ass."he was mad only because she pretended like she didnt know what he was talking about at first. The only two ways to become a half blood was to be bitten and live or be bron as one.

stealthpanther
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2010, 09:33 AM

"Go away! I never did anything to you! I know what I am and I know the risks....I can take care of myself....please just stop yelling at me and don't touch me again. I find you very rude." the young woman bit her lip, looking sad and torn between cowering and shouting, huffing irritibly.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2010, 09:37 AM

Miyah pressed herself against the wall, trying not to let herself be seen even though he had already seen her. "What the hell are they talking about?" she whispered, frowning in confusion. She ducked back behind the corner when the girl turned and started to walk away.

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-11-2010, 09:41 AM

"Please dont walk away." he cried out "Im sorry about that i cant explain why im caring so much about a half blood." he noticed the girl was still watching. If she found out to much already he didnt know yet. His face became flushed with color again as his eyes became a light yellow.

stealthpanther
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2010, 09:43 AM

Rhianwen stopped, sighing. "I appreciate your concern, but you are not making me feel better. Why don't you try looking at a person for who they are, not what they are." she said, shaking her head in distaste.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2010, 09:46 AM

Miyah continued to listen, utterly confused by their conversation. 'What is a halfblood?' she thought to herself. She tugged on a few strands of her hair and continued to hide behind the corner while the two continued to talk. She was then curious as to what he meant by fullbloods smelling halfbloods and why it was so important for him to protect the small girl.

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-11-2010, 09:50 AM

"Yah well you dont know how hard life is for us."he knew life must be hard for them to so he said "I mean you guys get to walk in the sun but ik you not as fast or strong as us. Just lets talk about this not in the open." the rest he said in a hushed tone "Plus we have to confront our problem behind us."

stealthpanther
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2010, 09:57 AM

The young woman shook her head. "If you're really worried just erase her most recent memory. Again, I'll say it. Do not speak in generalizations or speak to me as a group. Look at who a person is as an individual, not as what they were born. I want to be treated like how one thinks of me, not of what I am. So if you want to understand and be friends with someone: look at them for WHO they are, not WHAT they are."

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2010, 10:03 AM

Miyah gasped quietly when the girl spoke about erasing her memories. She felt like she had heard too much and turned to run back to the club, hoping she could make it there and hide. She wasn't completely sure what she had heard about it but it obviously bothered them and getting her mind erased did not sound that appealing.

Last edited by ~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~; 03-11-2010 at 10:05 AM..

Xero Cool
saviour of the broken

Old 03-11-2010, 10:07 AM

'Im sorry its just ive been living with pure bloods my whole life.'Your right and i am mad about my actions. Can you forgive me? He knew the girl ran but he also knew that it was the one he gave his phone to. "Dont worry about the girl ill handly it soon. I should head back befor they come looking for me. Maybe ill see you around?"He was hoping she would forgive them and he could see her some other time.

~Spirit_of_a_Fire_Fox~
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2010, 10:10 AM

Miyah made it back to the club, her friends were still there and having a blast. She just pretended she was in the bathroom the whole time, but something was odd.. a few of her friends were missing. She took a few more shots and kept glancing around nervously, waiting for the guy to burst in and go after her. She took a shot called a "red-headed slut", it consisted of yeager miester, vodka, peach-schnopps, and cranberry juice. This was a triple threat for some.