April
"They call me.. MISTER Pig."

Old 03-21-2010, 11:55 PM

ѕѕ&н: ¢яανιηg gяα¢є
gяєє∂ αη∂ ¢нαяιту

This is a one-on-one Private RolePlay between "Seven Sins and Hopes" characters "Greed" [April] and "Charity" [Crimson_Hold the Lemon].

Profiles taken from original thread:

Quote:
"Greed:: Greed is 21, the third oldest. He's exceptionally greedy, as is his nature, and takes whatever he wants whenever he wants. His expertise lies in sneaking around, and is a master of disguise. His combat lies within mostly hand-to-hand combat, but he will removed a gun or dagger at his pleasure. No matter how much Greed has, he always wants more, whether it's money, women, training hours... You name it. He believes he's the best thing out there, and sometimes challenges Pride, claiming he's a better fighter and leader. He's usually hanging around Envy."

Userame: April
Name: Kaine Windspire.
Sin/Virtue: Greed.
Sexual Orientation: Straight.
Dislikes: Syringes ; Messy things, places, or people ; Liars.
Special Ability/Abilities: Sneaking around and creating disguises. What can I say? I'm also a man of many names.
Talents: Hand-to-hand combat and disarming others. I seem to have a knack for pulling stuff out from where you least expect it.
Personality: Just like my Sin tells you.. nothing is ever enough for me. I always want more. More women, more wine, more cars-- need I explain it further? Of course, my ego is still bigger than Pride's. Along with a certain other important part of me, heh.
Crush: None.
Appearance:

SPOILERX

Quote:
"Charity:: Charity gives anything she can to anyone who needs it. She buys tons and tons of clothes, shoes, toys, and food, just so she can push it all around in a giant cart and give it out to orphans, hobos, and seagulls. She's very selfless and just gives and gives; it's what she does to calm down if she's disturbed or annoyed. She greatly dislikes Greed because of his selfishness and the way he covets his junk, and then merely takes more. She hates it, and wants to end his ways."

Userame: Crimson_Hold the Lemon
Name: Claudia 'Dia' Virtue
Sin/Virtue: Charity
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Dislikes: Sour things, mean people, Greed
Special ability/s: N/A Claudia just wants enjoys making people smile.
Talents: Claudia could be considered as something of an artist, given that she isn't out running marathons or passing out miscellaneous items. Claudia is very active and can, at times, be very hyperactive. Usually only when she is in a good mood.
Personality: As stated above, Claudia likes to remain active and happy. Often stopping here and there to by a stranger lunch or pass a toy along to a longing child. There was even an instance in winter where she had taken the jacket off of her back and draped it over a homeless man shivering on a nearby bench. Greed makes her angry, but when angry Claudia is the most childish she has ever been. She often crosses her arms and stomps her feet. But even though she seems harmless and nonthreatening, one should never doubt the abilities of those with a motif.
Crush: N/A She has no time for crushes! There's plenty of people in need afoot!
Appearance:

SPOILERX

Songs to keep in mind.. [because both Crim and I wanted couple songs. xD ] :

SPOILERX

and

~

R U L E S :

1.) Follow Menewsha TOS. [Obviously~]

2.) April and Crimson_Hold the Lemon are the rulers of this thread, subject only to Menewsha staff. Anything we say is law, and we can change anything in this thread whenever we want. Period.

3.) Everyone else is welcome to read but not post. [Any questions about this rule must be PMed to either April or Crimson_Hold the Lemon.]

4.) If you don't have anything nice to say/type, just click the Back button and leave. That will spare us all from doing unnecessary things. :)

5.) Fan art is welcome but it must be PMed as well. Sorry~

Love,

Last edited by April; 03-30-2010 at 04:12 AM.. Reason: Added "couple songs" section.

Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...
Send a message via AIM to Crimson_Hold the Lemon Send a message via MSN to Crimson_Hold the Lemon Send a message via Yahoo to Crimson_Hold the Lemon

Old 03-22-2010, 12:15 AM

☯Ðȋą☯
She felt so bored today. She had been out and about today. Her bag was already empty, and she had treated three people to the nicest dinners they would have ever known, but she didn't feel as if she had done enough. And this was an uncomfortable feeling for Claudia, after all, she was Charity. She was on her board, going through the park on the track, trying to pluck something from her mind to do. Something constructive. Nothing was coming to her. What was going on with her today?!

"I guess I could always go buy more toys and clothes for them. Yeah... I'll do that..." And with this, she set out to a department store of some sort to procure a few things she figured some people may enjoy having. Jackets for the homeless men, and toys for the longing children. Her mind instantly fluttered to Greed, and a shot of rage shot straight from the back of her neck to the small of her back. What a selfish person... How could anyone stand to be that way?! She'd never understand it, but it didn't matter. He was her S.I.N.S. member, and she would take him out using by all means necessary.

April

Old 03-22-2010, 02:31 AM

"A.. a-a.. AAAACHOO!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Uh.."

"... I lost it. Let's go out again next time, okay? When you're.. feeling better."

"What!? I'm not sick or anything.. hey, don't go--" SLAM! "-- damn it."

'Someone must be talking about me.. probably RT. Oh well, she didn't wasn't that good anyway.'

Casting the loss of a 'partner' aside, Kaine Windspire got up to take one of his long, cold showers. He had rented this hotel room for a purpose, but since that chance was lost he would still make the most of this 5-star luxury suite. After all he wasn't one to waste.

Pulling off his redhead wig he looked at the huge grandfather clock at the far end of the room. It read 9:05. Well, the night was still young and he could always find another person to play with.

"Or.." he said out loud to apparently no one but himself in the huge, echoing bathroom. "I could go to that one place that's open 24hours.. Wal-Mart or something. The mall's closed so this is as good as any. I need several questionable things anyway."

That said, and an hour or so later, Greed was dressed and out the door in another one of his clever disguises.

SPOILERX

Last edited by April; 03-22-2010 at 03:47 AM..

Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...
Send a message via AIM to Crimson_Hold the Lemon Send a message via MSN to Crimson_Hold the Lemon Send a message via Yahoo to Crimson_Hold the Lemon

Old 03-22-2010, 02:42 AM

☯Ðȋą☯
She had easily bought three hundred dollars worth of items before going and shopping around some more. It hadn't occured to her that she had no way to carry it around, so she left the cart outside and stood by it with her board, telling people to help themselves after filling her bag back up.

Dia was an attractive woman, for the most part. Her blonde hair was pulled away from her multi-colored orbs and fell to about her shoulder-blades. She was wearing a tank top that fit tightly to her form and stopped a bit above her navel. She had a toned abdomen and wide hips. From those hips hung a loose pair of black cargo pants. They fell over worn shoes. Her wrists were lined with black and white rubber bracelets, and matching black and white loops were on either side of her lower lip. Her left arm was covered in tattoos and if she were to turn around, the ones on her back would be visible.

She was holding her board in her hand, watching and smiling as people came by to help themselves to her cart. She did stuff like this all the time. It was second nature to her, at this point.

April

Old 03-22-2010, 04:16 AM

Being the 'want-all-take-all' kind of man that he was, Kaine could not help but be drawn to the most magnificent of all sights.

Free stuff.

Yes, that's right.

Free stuff.

'That chick must be out of her mind,' he thought to himself, grinding his teeth a bit as he watched. His feet were aching to take him where his hands wanted to be-- on the handles of that cart. The thought of being the owner of all those things.. well, that made the lack of a good time back at the hotel worth it.

So what if there were clothes that wouldn't fit him or little accessories and trinkets he'd almost never use? To him it was "takers, keepers". Heck, if anything he'd just sell it all back for money. That idea was pretty tantalizing, even if he does say so himself. Money was best.

Beep beep!

The honking snapped him out of his reverie. He must have been standing there in the middle of the road for a while just staring at the cart. Not one to be pressured, Greed stuck his middle finger at the car and took his time walking off the road. To Kaine's satisfaction the impatient driver sped up and curved around him, but was hailed shortly after that by a cop car because it didn't bother to stop at a second stop sign and almost ran over another pedestrian.

What was that called?

Oh yeah.

Karma.

Life is good.

[Oh yeah. You probably should stop putting "Ðȋą" at the beginning of your posts. My sister did something like that with an image and got an infraction because of this rule:
Quote:
Posting the same message and/or image in each one of your posts: This includes signing your name at the end of each of your posts.
Just wanted to let you know~ ;D ]

Last edited by April; 03-22-2010 at 04:26 AM..

Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...

Old 03-22-2010, 04:35 AM

Claudia looked up as the honking of a car snapped her back to her own reality. She stepped forward, glancing over at the situation that had taken place. She quirked a brow at the sight before averting her attention back to her cart. People had taken several things from the cart, but at this point, she wanted to skate. She had become bored with just standing there.

She let her amber and blue eyes scan over what was left in the cart. Two mp3 players and two very nice pea coats. She grabbed hold of the handle and pushed it towards a particularly unpleasant looking man. Perhaps a few coats and music players will cheer him up. Of course, she didn't think he needed two mp3 players, so she reached over and snatched up a hot pink one.

She approached him, a smile on her face. "Hey, here." She passed him the buggie and handed them the receipt. "Just in case they don't fit. Have a good one." She got a running start before dropping the board beneath her feet and moving before stopping to pass something from the bag off to someone else. Right now she was just skating around the parking lot, enjoying herself.

[[Whoa. O: Thanks for the heads up! I didn't know that! <3]]

Last edited by Crimson_Hold the Lemon; 03-22-2010 at 06:34 AM..

April

Old 03-28-2010, 04:45 AM

"Lucky me.." Kaine muttered to himself in surprise as he watched the stranger roll off on her skateboard. How interesting.

He looked back at his new cart full of stuff. He could use most of these for a new disguise and, since he was feeling good, maybe he would give what doesn't fit to his fellow SINS. The mp3 player was a great bonus though. He'd been meaning to get a new one since his broke just this morning.

Not trying to give the blonde woman a second thought, he hurried back to his car to put everything away before going back into the store with the now-empty cart she had given him. Whether he really was shopping or just plain shoplifting, he needed to drown out that weird nagging feeling he got from the warmth of her hands.

Last edited by April; 03-28-2010 at 04:51 AM..

Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...

Old 03-28-2010, 04:55 AM

She was having fun, but something about the man felt off. Dia didn't think a thing of it. Things like that happened all the time. Dia herself had never found herself falling for anything that didn't have a tail and a set of ears. That thought made her think of the animal shelter. She hadn't gone out there to offer her services in a while... she would have to do that tomorrow. She caught a glimpse of the man heading into the store. Maybe it was because he was unhappy? Is that why his presence was bothering her?

Shrugging it off, kicking the board up and picking it up. When he was done inside, if she caught him coming out, perhaps she would treat him to dinner. Maybe that would make her feel better, maybe that would make the feeling go away. She sat outside, giving the occasional passerby something from her bag. Every child got a little Charitable attention.

She ran her fingers through her hair and closed her eyes for a minute. She rubbed her nose and opened her eyes, watching the small child stare at her skateboard. She picked it up and held it out to the child. With a smile, Dia spoke. "For you, little one." thankfully, the child hugged her neck and went off to show his new toy to his parents. She waved as the parents looked over and pushed off the wall. It had been nearly an hour. Or it felt that way...

[Don't all couples have songs? Would you give the A Perfect Circle song a listen to and tell me what you think? I think I kind of like it for them. >.>]

Last edited by Crimson_Hold the Lemon; 03-28-2010 at 05:00 AM..

April

Old 03-30-2010, 05:39 AM

Kaine was way out of character that night.

On any normal trip, he would have at least filled up his pockets with the smaller things within the first nine minutes, give or take. Well it's already been at least forty-five minutes since he entered the building and all he had on him was one tiny box of chocolates. And by 'tiny' he meant it fit nicely right in the palm of his bare hand.

He had a few mishaps here and there too, almost running into shelves or bumping someone else's cart. That was very, very unlike him as he usually was smooth and able to avoid almost anything in this kind of crowded place.

And what was it he was planning to take in the first place? For the love of him he just couldn't remember. That was around the time the unthinkable happened.

There he was, pushing the cart along, when he came upon this once-in-a-lifetime (for normal people) chance. An electronics section employee had left the keys in the lock for the console system isle.

Now, Kaine knew for a fact that there were only four real cameras in the actual store not counting the ones over each cash register. And, contrary to popular belief, they are not at all in the electronics section. To make things better, the isle and immediate surrounding area was empty. That's late night shopping for you.

But let's go back to the matter at hand, shall we?

There are keys in the lock.
He's alone in the electronics section.
Nintendo DS, Wii, PSP, Playstation 3, XBox 360.
Not to mention a shitload of games and the iPod collection.

And, I repeat, no one is fucking there.

So someone please explain why, just why, did Kaine walk the hell away?

His inner Greed must have been dying in horror. Though try as it might it couldn't move his hands away from the cart handle to choke his own neck. There was still something about that cart...

Before he knew it Kaine's legs had brought him outside. The minuscule box of chocolates didn't trigger any kind of alarm, thankfully. The way Kaine was right now he would have never been able to escape any kind of pursuit in time.

"What a nice breeze.. " he commented without realizing, unaware that he was being watched intently by a certain blonde.

[Now if only a situation like that really did arise. Just kidding.

Stealing is bad, kids. Don't try this anywhere. Period. xD]

Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...

Old 03-30-2010, 03:02 PM

And there he was again... She was watching him indeed, and finally, she stepped forward. What was she going to tell him? 'Hi, my name is Claudia and I take out strange men that I've never met before to dinner, want some free Taco Bell, 'cause that's all that's open? Well, she was going to think of something to say, regardless of how lame the sentence was or was not going to be.

Finally, she approached the male. She reached out and grasped the male's shoulder gently.
"Um, hi. Listen, I know this is going to sound weird, but you look as if you could use a pick-me-up. Can I treat you to a meal? I know there isn't much open this late at night, but it's whatever you want." She said, rather insistently. She studied him, though, for some reason, she couldn't believe that the man she was looking at was actually him. As if she were currently watching some sort of persona. But what were the odds of that? No one dressed up in a disguise just to go to Wal-Mart.

April

Old 03-30-2010, 10:43 PM

Kaine nearly jumped out of his skin at the sudden contact. He didn't show his surprise, of course. Was someone talking to him just now?

His eyes betrayed him when it widened a little after seeing her. That nagging feeling was coming back full throttle but he couldn't swat it away. Kaine took a small look around, almost nervously wondering how the heck he got outside.

"Ah, sorry, could you repeat that? I'm uh.. hard of hearing.." he said lamely, bringing his hand up behind his head in an awkward manner.

Crimson_Hold the Lemon
☢Ṿɪсτ...

Old 03-30-2010, 10:47 PM

She smiled, the loops in her lips catching the light of the overhead street lamps.
"Hey, it's no problem. You just looked a little out of your element. I figured treating you to a meal would brighten your spirits a bit." Cheery as always, though at first glance, some may think otherwise of her.

She let her head fall to the side. He seemed so nervous, she had to wonder what it is the male was nervous about. But it wasn't her job to figure out why he was nervous, however, it was her job to use some of her super-special-charitable powers to make that uneasiness go away!
"Anywhere you want to go. Just name the place... I know a lot of places are closed right now, but there are a few that are still open!" She offered him another smile.