CottonCandy Raccoon
The CottonCandy Coon will come a...
Send a message via MSN to CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-17-2010, 12:16 PM

xxxxxxxxяocкsтαяxxxxxxxxxblank

xxxxxxxι ωoит sтoρ тιℓℓ ι яocк тιℓℓ ι ∂яoρxx
xxxxxxxxɢoиα мαкє чou ωαит мєxxxx
xxxxxxxxαs ι яocк, яocк, яocк!!!xxxxxxxxxx

Two bands, one prize. Every summer, a small town in California holds a competition to find the best band that could possibly win a shot at fame. The Black Roses, an all girl band, is a rock/pop band that seems to be the favorite of the competition. However, the all boy rock group names Misguided Paranoia have also rounded up a few fans, making them the underdog of the competition. With the constant pressure and practices for the two bands, a new rivalry has formed between them. Making it almost forbidden for one another to even speak a few words without a stern lecture from their manager. Yet love seems to spark between the bands... But falling in love with the enemy comes with a price - the prize. Could the two form a relationship without costing their band the chance of fame?

So this is a private rp between Dragonjake and CottonCandyRaccoon.. if you are interested in roleplaying with me.. then please just send me a pm.. but for now please read on ❤

Last edited by CottonCandy Raccoon; 08-17-2010 at 03:02 PM..

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-17-2010, 12:22 PM

Our Characters...

Quote:
[imgright]http://i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv119/kirakira_fireice/menewsha%20rps/350tok2.jpg[/imgright]
xxxxxDesireCarterSilverHeartsxxxxxx
× - - - They also call me...
Des, Di [Die], Carter, Sticks, Cupcakes
× - - - I was born on...
February 14th
× - - - And that makes me...
19 years old
× - - - I play in this awesome band called...
The Black Rose
× - - - Playing on the...
Drums
× - - - Hey if you can, get me these...
Cupcakes, Drums, Recording room, stuffed animals, headphones [over the ears], sweets, and Love
× - - - But never get me these...
Paparazzi, thunder and lightning, storms, haters, school, no music playing
× - - - I am starting to like another, please dont tell...
Jake Allen Dravis
× - - - Walk up to me and you will see something, but then get closer and you will see...
A quiet girl who needs some tender loving care. I'm a girl that loves to be loved, though I do give my heart out easily. My parents try to tell me to be harder on people, but I just want to see you smiling. Cool and collect off stage, but once I am behind my drum set, guitar playing, beat set, I can come out of my shell and rock on. A fiery passion for music, I once stood on the stage and danced, singing, one time only. However once off that stage I retreat into my shell. I am waiting for mister right so come and help me out of this cold, quiet room that is my head.
× - - - There were two and they made me, but all I can remember is...
After my birth I lived by myself, single parent because if you didn't know, my mother left after I was born, normally that would be the dad right? Well no. I spent my life with my dad, he loved me however he worked so much. I kept to myself in my room but sometimes sneak into his room to play on his drum set. My dad was a drummer in his high school band back then.
And so I learned how to the the drums, loving rock more and more. Soon it was my life, this and cupcakes. I don't know I just always loved them, making them, eating them, cupcake soon became a nick name of mine. Well I kept to myself most of the time, however when I was in the 6th grade my friend filmed me on the drums and soon many people watched me, I got somewhat internet famous.
But then my dad met a woman, she was so wonderful. They soon where married and we moved to a town in California. Here I was alone, a new school and new bullies. I was bullied every day constantly, causing me to retreat to my little room in my head more and more. Soon I was depressed, cutting and such. I just wanted them to stop doing this to me but they wouldn't/ my parents saw what the school was doing to me and they took me out of it, putting me into another middle school. Soon a made friends, this school was nicer, I liked them.
Here a girl, whom I would think, would never speak to me, asked me if I would be in a band with her and another. Apparently she had seen my youtube videos and was so happy when I came here for middle school. So what did I do, I accepted! It was wonderful I was starting to open up more, to be less quiet and more fiery.
But then something happened not just a year ago. I met a boy, you know the story; boy meets girl, they fall in love, boy cheats badly, breaks girl into tiny pieces to be left for rot. Yeah that's the basics I hate going into detail. But since then I have retreated more and more into my little room in my head. Sometime I wish someone could just pull me out.
Back to the band, we are doing so well, in this contest, people love us! However now we are up against a newer band, a boy's rock band and I have to admit they are kind of cute. But our manager doesn't want us talking to them at all, no fair.
× - - - Did I forget anything... Oh yeah...
I always have some kind of music on in my headphones.
xxxxxSpazhezAttack :]xxxxxxblank

[imgright]http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk172/kymyc/he.jpg[/imgright]
xxxxxJakeallenDravisxxxxxx
× - - - They also call me...
shadow, dragon, mime
× - - - I was born on...
08/05/89
× - - - And that makes me...
20 years old
× - - - I play in this awesome band called...
Misguided Paranoia
× - - - Playing on the...
Bass Guitarist
× - - - Hey if you can, get me these...
gothic closths, leather jactes, steel-toe capped boots, black things
× - - - But never get me these...
hoodies, trainers, white things
× - - - I am starting to like another, please dont tell...
Desire Cater SilverHearts
× - - - Walk up to me and you will see something, but then get closer and you will see...
he is a kind and sweet male who is usally funny, people say that he is cool-headed because he never loses his temper, and some people say that he is gothic
× - - - There were two and they made me, but all I can remember is...
no-one realy knows what happend to Jake when he was little, they only know that it has made him a goth, he dosen't ever tell any one neither because he wants it kept a secret. when he came to the school he never tried to make friends until his band mates asked if he wanted to join a band, so he said yes and has made a few more friends, but not that many
× - - - Did I forget anything... Oh yeah...
jake always has face paint on, if he washes it of, he just puts more on
xxxxxdragonjakexxxxxxblank

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-17-2010, 12:23 PM

[this will be blank until I know what to put in here... lolz <3]

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-17-2010, 12:24 PM

~ O ~ P ~ E ~ N ~

oh yeahs!

dragonjake
The one true dragon! >:D
Send a message via MSN to dragonjake Send a message via Yahoo to dragonjake

Old 08-17-2010, 12:26 PM

((you post first :poke:))

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-17-2010, 12:34 PM

[I am skipping to a new day on this one.. lolz <3]

Desire woke up, yawning softly as she swiftly got out of bed and put some shorts on. For a long time now she has only been sleeping in a shirt and underwear. Fixing her hair, she really didn't care how she looked, last night was a good and bad night. Luckily for her she was with jake all night. He helped her so she wouldn't hear the thunder storm. Smiling softly she grabbed her camera and skipped out of of the door and down the hall to Jake's room. Knocking softly, “Room service?”

dragonjake

Old 08-17-2010, 12:37 PM

Jake woke up and smiled, he looked at the door "yeah hang on a second Desire" he said as he got out of bed and quickly got his cloths on, he made sure his face paint was on "ok, im coming" he called out as he opened the door and looked at her smiling "well hello dear, how can i help?" he joked
((i have a idea for a better romance :lol:))

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-17-2010, 12:51 PM

Smiling softly Des waited till he opened the door and listened. Playing along she put on a pouty face and walked into his room. “I'm lost, I can't find anyone who will give me a hug.. will you help sir?” she continued with the pouty face, opening her arms for a hug.

[ohhhhh do tell!]

dragonjake

Old 08-17-2010, 12:54 PM

Jake chuckled "yes dear, i will help with that" he said as he hugged her "and so how was ones night?" he asked and chuckled "i sound silly being posh, i think i will talk normaly"
((she could be... you know P))

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-17-2010, 01:00 PM

Desire smiled and wrapped her arms around Jake. Smiling softly she giggled. “Well it was wonderful with you and then pooped with out you. Slept through the storm though without hiding so.. yeahs it was an okay night.. how about you?" she stuck her tongue out playfully and leaned back from the hug. Leaning up she kissed his lips softly.

[o.o hmms really nows]

dragonjake

Old 08-17-2010, 01:04 PM

Jake chuckled and kissed her back "yeah, it was a fun night, i mean, ive never really have had a mess around with my bass before, it was always ' be serious' or 'don't do that' but not last night" he said and hugged her a bit tighter, he then lifted her up of the ground and spun around
((yeah, she can only just have started, then it could get more into it as the RP goes on))

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-17-2010, 01:14 PM

“I'm glad you liked it.” Smiling softly a little smirk appeared on her lip as he spun her around. She held on tighter, not letting go. “Wee!” she laughed softly and then wrapped her legs around Jake as well. “Just no dropping me okay? By the way.. what do you want to do today?”

[kays]

dragonjake

Old 08-17-2010, 01:17 PM

Jake chuckled and hugged her tighter "i wont drop you, im no fool" he said and then he put her down "i don't know, what do YOU want to do?" he asked and kisses the top of her head
((when should they find out))

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-17-2010, 01:23 PM

Tilting her head to think of what to do. She soon looked up and smiled. “Food!” she nodded but then froze, her smile dropped. “But what about our managers, what will they say if they see up together and stuff? Oh and that stupid reporters, they are pesky and evil.” she hissed softly and glared. “Always messing things up and getting into your business.. I hate them.” sighing softly she felt a slight pain in her stomach but ignored it.. she was hungry.

[hms well not at the moment.. cause yeahs]

dragonjake

Old 08-17-2010, 01:28 PM

Jake chuckled as he listened to her, he thought for a moment then he smiled "i have a idea" he walked over to his fridge and rumaged around in it "there you are" he pulled out some eggs and made omelette's "i hope your hungry because there is lot" he said laying the dishes that were both piled with omelet "bon apatiet"
((ok then ^_^))

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-17-2010, 01:37 PM

Staring at the food on the table, Des walked over and sat down. “Wow, you ply the bass and you cook. Anything else you can do? Hmms? Anything you can't do?” smiling she started on the eggs, she was extra hungry and this hit the spot. Giggling she looked at Jake, “you know you don't need to wear the face paint around me if you don't want too.”

dragonjake

Old 08-17-2010, 01:40 PM

Jake chuckled "i can do everything" he joke and he started to eat the eggs too "nah, the face paint is reprisenting me, i am one with my face paint" he said and then he looked at her "is it managing to fill you up? because if your like me then this will be a bit of a probablem" he said chuckling as he finished his off

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-17-2010, 01:50 PM

Smiling softly Desire shook her head. “I'm fully actually right now.. though I do need to use the restroom.” she stuck her tongue out playfully and then stood up. Wondering to the bathroom she closed the door and sat on the toilet. Her stomach made a weird noise and then she started to feel somewhat sick. Opening the toilet cover she vomited, not a lot but it was still vomit. Flushing the toilet she quickly washed her face and cleaned her mouth. She didn't understand why this was happening to her. Shaking her head she put it aside and walked back outside.

[lets pretend that you don't have to wait a week to find out o.o yeahs!!!]

dragonjake

Old 08-17-2010, 01:54 PM

Jake looked at her with concern "are you ok? is there something wrong? was it my food?" he asked as he stood up and hugged her "im sorry if it was my food... im not too good at cooking"
((yeah ^_^))

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-17-2010, 01:57 PM

Hugging him back she looked up and shook her head. “No it wasn't the food, I felt a weird pain in my stomach before I ate. Your food was wonderful!” she smiled and kisses his cheek. “Don't worry I'm sure it's just one of those more girl things.” she joked.

dragonjake

Old 08-17-2010, 02:00 PM

Jake looked her over and nodded "ok then, your probably right... but i think you should cheak just to make sure" he said and then he walked up to the door and smiled "come on, you need to be cheaked out just to be sure, it could be food poisoning"

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-17-2010, 02:05 PM

Des smiled softly and then nodded. "Okay, fines. Though I never truly liked check ups, I'll go for you." She smiled and then walked to the door. stopping she quickly headed to his closet and pulled out a jacket. slipping it on she smiled and slipped the hood on as well. "Okees, lets go." she smiled and slipped her hand into his as they walked out. Heading on down to the doctors office they waited for the check up. She was taken to a room and they did some tests, soon leaving the room to get the results. "Wahh I hate this!" she spoke she she stood up in the stupid hospital dress. "Even though i'm still in my bra and undies.. I feel naked int his thing.. and cold as hell." Pouting she looked over at jake, "You okay?"

dragonjake

Old 08-17-2010, 02:09 PM

Jake was just staring blankly at first, the possiblities were all odd and didn't seem right, when she asked him if he was alright he smiled slightly "eh, i fine... just a bit confused"

CottonCandy Raccoon

Old 08-17-2010, 02:22 PM

Des went and sat down next to him, she smiled and kissed his cheek softly. "i'm sure it's nothing big at all. Want to talk about something else while to figure it out?" she smiled, soon holding his hands in hers and laying her head onto his shoulder softly. She didn't know what to expect with what the results might be, she was worried but she wouldn't let it show.

dragonjake

Old 08-17-2010, 02:26 PM

Jake nodded "its probably just a pain... not that much of a danger... i hope anyway" he sighed as he put his head ontop of hers, he then remember last night "we got a bit drunk last night didn't we?... what if... no... it can't that... surely not" he said as he thought about it more