Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 03-31-2013, 02:28 AM

As soon as Shin gave into going to the amusement park, Hyo cheered loudly. He didn't jump up in the air or anything, but it was clear that he was extremely excited. And, even though he knew Shin would kill him for it later, Hyo had every intention of getting the older boy to ride everything. And he really did mean everything.

He got up quickly, grabbing Shin by the wrist and dragging the older boy up with him, then continued to follow Kibum, but letting Shin go as soon as the older boy was up--he wasn't necessarily in the mood to have someone get angry with him, and for some reason, Hyo was fairly certain that if he dragged Shin across the room, the elder boy would be angry. So, instead of dragging Shin, Hyo simply ran up behind Young-Soo and jumped on the boy's back, forcing the older boy to carry him piggy-back style.

"LET'S GO!!!" Hyo shouted, his excited-ness showing in both his voice and face. He sounded, and looked, like he was a young child in a candy store.

Young-Soo, and Kibum too, simply laughed at Hyo's childish expression, and Young-Soo proceeded to get in a comfortable position to carry the younger boy, then began to follow Kibum.

"C'mooooonnnn Shin, Reno! Let's goooooooo!!!!" Hyo whined at the other two members.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-31-2013, 03:03 AM

Shin didn't have a chance to stop Hyo from pulling him to his feet. At least the younger guy ran off without bothering him more. Really, Shin should have become much more accustomed to Hyo's antics by now, but he always found himself startled when things like this happened.

After blinking for a second and realizing he was on his feet, Shin turned to Reno and shrugged. The quiet guy didn't shrug back, but Shin could have sworn that his eyes were brighter than usual, not that Shin knew what that meant. Without a word, Reno followed the others. Shin had no choice but to hurry after or he was sure someone would nag him for taking too long.

"We better be getting good meat!" he snapped, mostly to himself.

Naruto forever

Old 03-31-2013, 07:02 AM

Hyo giggled when Shin spoke, then called back to him, "Of course we will! No worries!". The older boy seemed more concerned about the meat than anything else. But, then again, Hyo was more concerned about the amusement park than anything else, so he should be judging.

Suddenly, Hyo felt his feet touch the ground. He looked up at Young-Soo as a whining noise escaped his mouth, showing his obvious dislike about being put down.

"We need to get changed, remember? Can't exactly have you on my back while changing, now can I?" the older boy ruffled Hyo's blue hair and laughed at his pout.

"Fiinnne," Hyo mumbled under his breath.

He practically skipped off to the change rooms, completely forgetting the little sadness from five seconds earlier. It was strange how fast Hyo's moods changed...even Hyo thought that himself.

He began to open his gym bag, and get undressed from his "dance clothes", which were really only sweats, a a green t-shirt that was a size or two too big for him, and then into his "casual clothing", which consisted of jeans, a white t-shirt, and then a dark grey vest, along with a black fedora with a neon green ribbon wrapping around the middle.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-01-2013, 05:23 PM

Shin slipped past Hyo and Young-Soo to reach his bag set in the corner of the changing room. Without any care, he tossed off his tank top and pants that were torn so they were shorts, and slipped into his all black clothes. Black jeans, a graphic tee, and a black striped jacket. His casual clothes were fairly nondescript, but they suited him well.

After shoving his things in his bag, he hefted it over his shoulder and looked around to see if the others were ready yet. He caught sight of Hyo and the clothes he was wearing.

"I don't want to go out in public with this guy!" Shin exclaimed, pointing his finger at Hyo with a slight whine in his voice. If he had known he was sounding whiny, he could have been upset, but he never noticed things like that in the moment.

Naruto forever

Old 04-02-2013, 01:20 AM

As soon as Shin spoke, Hyo smiled. It may have been unintentional, but the older boy was whining a bit. He looked up at the other members, well, just Kibum and Young-Soo, and saw that they were smiling a little bit too. But, Hyo being...Hyo, he was too scared to mention it.

"Why not?" he asked innocently, tilting his head as he asked the question.

He figured it had something to do with what he was wearing. Hyo never really cared much for fashion or anything. For him, if he saw something he liked, he would get it, then in the mornings he would just put on the first things he saw.

He raised a hand to fix his fedora slightly, because it was perfectly centred, and the young boy liked the hat to be tilted to the right just slightly. As he did, he muttered something about dying his hair again. Out of all the members in their group, Hyo probably dyed his hair the most. He always had, even if he wasn't supposed to or allowed to. Something about black hair just didn't suit him. Once, during grade nine, he had let the black parts of his hair back, and he kept getting comments about how it didn't suit his personality. One girl even said that he should dye his hair more colourful colours, to suit his "colourful" personality.

"This time...I might try multi-coloured...." he muttered under his breath, fiddling with a piece of his hair.

Then, letting the strand go, Hyo leaned backward so that his head was almost upside down, and spoke to Young-Soo and Kibum.

"My clothing isn't that bad, is it?" he asked.

Neither of them answered. Apparently, they didn't want to get into a discussion of the younger boy's fashion sense.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-02-2013, 05:39 AM

Shin had no idea why the others were smiling at him, and really, Hyo was giving him a weird look. Shin fiddled with his earring why he went over what he said in his head. He wasn't sure he figured out anything that would get this kind of reaction. He was just complaining as usual, but the smiles made him nervous.

"Fine, whatever!" Shin snapped to cover up any oddness. "I don't care if you dress like you want to be seen from a mile away. You obviously don't care."

Kibum shook his head silently and lead the way out of the room with a beckoning finger for the others to follow. If Shin and Hyo were going to argue over clothes, it was best to get moving.

Shin followed Kibum with no hesitation. He didn't actually want to sit around and nag at Hyo all day.

Naruto forever

Old 04-03-2013, 01:58 AM

Hyo blinked as Shin spoke with an obvious tint of frustration in his voice. He stood there for a few seconds, slowly blinking, then simply smiled as Shin followed Kibum. In truth, it was unusual for Hyo not to say anything back, but he was, in no way, going to ruin the groups outing. It was not going to be cancelled or something because he and Shin decided to start an argument.

As the other two members also followed Kibum, Hyo did too, following very closely behind Young-Soo.

If Hyo were to admit something, he'd say that out of all the members he was closest to Young-Soo. Now, while that was obvious, Hyo didn't see Young-Soo as a friend. No, Hyo saw the older boy as a big brother type person. It could have been because Hyo's older brother, who he was very close to, suddenly left when Hyo was five, and when Hyo turned twelve, he and his family got a notice that the boy had gotten murdered. In fact, in Hyo's life, most of the males in the family had left. It was as if it were some curse on the family. The only males left in the rather small family was Hyo himself, and his younger cousin. That was it. Two. Just two. And there was more than ten girls!

So, Hyo, for some reason, started seeing Young-Soo as his older brother after the two started talking. It was odd, but true.

"Eee, I'm excited!" Hyo squealed, almost jumping up and down again.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-03-2013, 04:04 AM

"Woo...I'm excited too," Shin deadpanned without turning when he heard Hyo squeal from behind.

He was glad that he didn't have to argue that much today. It wasn't really a good day for it. Instead, Shin settled into step next to Reno. The two of them had a way of getting along without speaking. Most people had forgotten the art of silence these days, but Shin always appreciated a person he could simply be with.

It didn't take much time to walk through the building where the practice studio was and soon they were outside in the crisp early autumn air. The air had a coolness to it, but the sun was warm enough to be comfortable. Shin tilted his head up to look at the sky as they made their way to the bus stop. Hopefully they wouldn't have to wait long.

Naruto forever

Old 04-03-2013, 11:26 PM

When they reached the bus stop, Hyo behind to rock back and forth on his heels. The only thoughts that were filling his head were about how much fun they were going to have. He wasn't exactly excited for the food--surprisingly, the blue headed boy was not much of a food person--but he was excited about sitting down with the whole group. They could talk for once! And then the amusement park would be fun too. Of course, it was the parc that Hyo was most excited for.

"I hope it isn't busy today though...." he hummed, still rocking back and forth. Then he added, leaning backwards to look at Shin, "What d'you think Shin? You think it'll be busy?"

"The bus is coming," the clam, rather quiet, and monotone voice of Reno came to Hyo's ears, making the boy gape slightly since Reno rarely ever talked.

Hyo straightened up, and saw that it was true. The bus was coming, but it was far in the distance--well, not too far, since he could still see it, but still...--and it was coming slowly because of traffic, but still. Close.

"Yay!" Hyo cheered.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-04-2013, 12:00 AM

Shin was just starting to relax and enjoy the outdoors when Hyo asked him a question. Turning away from watching the road, he regarded the younger boy silently. He didn't mean to not answer immediately, but it took him a few seconds to actually figure out what Hyo was asking.

"The park?" Shin asked. He could only assume that was the place Hyo was asking about, but he wouldn't really be concerned about eating. "Since it's a weekday, I don't think it will be. I guess that will be nice." He was serious when answering, since the question wasn't annoying or stupid.

Shin quirked one eyebrow when Reno spoke. Shin had been trying to watch out for the bus as well, but got distracted by Hyo. "I wanted to notice it first..." he muttered.

Naruto forever

Old 04-05-2013, 01:17 AM

((lame post, sorry. ;A; ))
"Mmm... that'll be good!" Hyo hummed almost thoughtfully.

Then, he giggled slightly at what Shin said.

"Aww, is Shin-y upseeett~?" Hyo asked teasingly, poking at Shin's cheek yet again (this seems to be turning into a habit...)

Just then, the bus arrived in front of them. Hyo jumped away from Shin, and started to push, well practically push, everyone on the bus. The driver asked them where they were going, and Kibum answered, and did all the talking, probably knowing that any of the others would have messed up somehow. Then, Hyo followed Young-Soo to the third seat on the right, and sat down beside him, on the outside (not close to the window).

"C'mon guys~" he chirped, pointing to the seats in front of him and Young-Soo, and beside them.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-05-2013, 04:56 AM

Shin sent Hyo a glare out of the corner of his eyes without turning his head. He didn't bother swatting away Hyo's hand this time as it only seemed to encourage him to be more annoying. "I'm not upset. I don't know what you're talking about. I didn't say anything," he said stiffly, playing like it was Hyo just hearing things. Shin hadn't meant for his comment to be heard after all and it was just dumb luck that it seemed Hyo was the only that actually heard it.

After being shuffled onto the bus, and somewhat frazzled by it, Shin ended up sitting down in front of Hyo. He sat there without thinking there might be consequences from it and stretched out in the seat so that he was leaning back with his legs stretched out underneath the seat in front of him.

The bus was mostly empty which was nice surprise and there was a pleasant quiet as they started off. Shin let out a audible yawn and closed his eyes.

Naruto forever

Old 04-05-2013, 07:52 PM

Hyo smiled evilly as Shin sat down in front of him and closed his eyes. He was sure Young-Soo saw the smile on his face, by the slightly shake of the older boy's head, but since the older boy didn't say anything, Hyo figured it would be alright to...tease Shin.

So, Hyo began to think of things that could annoy the older boy. Of course, one of the best ways would be to just start screaming/yelling, but that would also make a fool of himself, and Hyo did not want that. So, he began to think of other small little actions that would annoy Shin.

Then, it hit him. Hair!

Slowly, Hyo began to play with Shin's hair, hoping to get a good reaction from the older boy. At first he was just fiddling with the boy's hair, then he began to braid his hair. Well, Hyo tried his best anyways. It ended up in just little braids, but still...braided...somewhat.

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-05-2013, 08:26 PM

Shin noticed immediately when Hyo started to play with his hair. He didn't do much though. He kept his eyes closed and just muttered 'stop' without any venom to it. Something as simple as this wasn't going to get him to make a fool of himself on a bus and he did figure that if Hyo did anything too strange, Young-Soo would stop him. Actually, Shin couldn't be too sure of that. The thought got him to be a bit more suspicious.

"Stop..." he said again, a little louder. He opened his eyes and concentrated more. Suddenly his eyes widened and he spun around, a hand flying to his hair.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" Shin yelped.

Naruto forever

Old 04-05-2013, 08:40 PM

Hyo giggled when Shin turned around. That was the reaction he was looking for. Beside him he heard Young-Soo sigh and mutter something that sounded like "Does every group have an idiot like this...". Hyo didn't really mind him though, and he decided to just ignore the comment that could be against him--who was he kidding, it probably was about him.

"Whaaat~?" Hyo chirped with an obvious fake tone of innocence, "It looks cute! Right Young-Soo?"

Young-Soo didn't even move his eyes from the window, and simply spoke, "Please don't get me involved...".
Hyo had to wonder if he had finally gotten on Young-Soo's nerves too, but he didn't both pondering on the though, and just continued with Shin.

"C'mooonnnn! Lemme finish! You've destroyed half the braids, but still... I wan' finish~!" he spoke with a childish, teasing voice this time, pawing his hands in the air at Shin's hair.

Hyo knew that he was basically asking for someone to slap him across the face, but he just found it so much fun to annoy people!

((O.o You replied quickly! It surprised me! ))

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-07-2013, 04:42 AM

(>.< am I that bad??)

Shin stuck both his hands in his hair and tried to pull out every little braid even when his fingers got tangled. He was only half way through that motion when he noticed the few other passengers on the bus staring at him. Shin shrunk slightly back into his seat and dropped his hands. He was not going to drop his growing anger though.

"Tonight, I'm going to strangle you while you sleep!" he hissed, digging his nails into the back of the seat with one hand. He pointed his finger threateningly at Hyo, opened his mouth so say something else, then stopped. He didn't really have any more threats he felt like saying in a public place. He just settled with, "I don't want to look cute!"

Shin turned slightly and glared at Young-Soo. "And you, stop enabling him." With that said, Shin turned around and sat forward in his seat, though it wasn't far enough away to really deter Hyo and Shin knew it.

Naruto forever

Old 04-07-2013, 05:01 PM

Hyo blinked when Shin threatened him. He noticed all the stares thathe and Shin were getting, and then he noticed that the other two members,Kibum and Reno, we're even pretending not to know them. Hyo was sure that Young-Soo would've dime the same, if he has not been sitting beside Hyo, and if Hyo hadn't already talked to him.

"Aww, c'mon Shin. You know you wouldn't be able to strangle me~! I'm too cute!" he taunted with a giggle.

Then, before Shin slumped in his chair, Hyo heard him practically scold Young-Soo, which caused Young-Soo to sigh.

"Seriously, I'm not involved in this, so I'm not enabling it." he spoke wih am audible tone of annoyance.

"Mmmm, come on Shin! Lemme playyy!" he whined loudly, "C'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mooooonnnnnneeee!!!"

((No, no. Your not bad. In fact it's the opposite. Your really good with the speed of your posts! It's just because most of the people I roleplay with, people take forever. And I've never had someone reply within the same hour. It just surprised me. ;D. ))

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-08-2013, 02:50 AM

(ah. I'm always online, but my partners always reply faster than me.)

Shin let out a loud sigh and turned back to face Hyo since it wouldn't help to ignore the younger boy. He was already feeling bad for getting irritable so quickly, but it wasn't really his fault. "Fine, whatever..." Shin muttered first to Young-Soo. His tone wasn't apologetic, but his eyes were and this seemed to appease Young-Soo.

Finally Shin shifted his attention to Hyo before the boy decided to whine louder. "And why should cuteness stop me from strangling you?" he asked with one eyebrow raised in question. "I don't like cute, remember?" He was less irritated now, but he groaned for effect.

"Really, do you have to play now? Save it for the amusement park!"

Naruto forever

Old 04-08-2013, 07:17 PM

((Aha, yea. That used to happen to me, but then I started getting quicker with my replied. ^-^"
And, I just thought I should say this: I was reading the last few posts, and I kept imagining Hyo's voice as a six-year old girl's voice..... ;A;

Oh and WARNING: A really lame and bad post is below, SORRY! *mybrainisdeadtodaybecauseofScience*))

With a pout, Hyo poked Shin in the head, but just once this time. In truth, he was already playing, even if others didn't really know it. The game was simply called "Annoy Shin as much as possible while on the bus!", but Hyo could tell that it would soon turn into "Annoy everyone on the bus as much as possible!". Yet, he wasn't quite sure how to annoy everyone on the bus, but he figured that it would be a fun challenge.

"Yea, but you can't kill something that's cute! It would put too much guilt on you, 'cause....cute....yea...." Hyo chirped with a clap of his hands, but as he was coming to the end of his sentence, he found that he had no idea what he wanted to say.

"And yes, I wanna play now," he said matter-of-factly, "You should know by now that I always wanna play."

Then, he found that he was in reach of the older boy's hair again, so he decided that he would start braiding it again.

((*goes to cry under a rock* That was quite possibly the worst reply in the history of replies.
Stupid science..... >.< ))

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-09-2013, 04:49 AM

((funny. I imagined his voice the same way. xD Your reply isn't bad.))

"Watch me..." Shin muttered, but there wasn't any venom in the threat. The others on the bus hadn't really stopped staring, but they were less obvious about it now. It still made Shin self conscious and he was sure they were starting to view him as the bad guy. He also knew if Hyo wasn't entertained, this bus ride was going to quickly turn into hell. He wouldn't mind the situation as much if it weren't so public. Why did Hyo always have to choose the worst times to be annoying?

Grabbing Hyo by the wrist, Shin said, "Alright fine. Anything but the hair though." He shook his head and let go of Hyo while he tried to think. Before he could really think about what he was about to do, Shin let out a long sigh and turned backwards in the seat. He stuck out his arm over the seat back and jangled the bracelets he almost never let anyone touch. They were three simple chains, but one had two charms on it--a music note and stick figure.

"Can't you play with these instead?" he asked.

Naruto forever

Old 04-10-2013, 11:43 PM

((yay! so it wasn't only me! That's good! Currently trying to imagine his voice...manlier...O.o not working. gnhor...it was, don't lie. >.> ))

Hyo blinked when Shin grabbed his wrist. If he was speaking truthfully, he'd say that it hurt. It hurt quite a bit. What, with Shin's strong grip and Hyo's...not strong anything, of course it would hurt! He kept himself from wincing though, and only sighed an "Ok..." when Shin said not to play with his hair. It was getting tiresome now. Doing the same thing for too long was never a good thing for Hyo.

Then, Shin let go of Hyo's wrist, causing the blue-haired boy to bring it close to his body and massage it slightly. While Hyo was busy massaging his wrist and muttering inaudible little...mutters, he heard Shin speak again.

Looking up, Hyo almost gasped when he saw what Shin was talking about. The charms and bracelets. The ones that Hyo had previously tried to play with, or rather, take ((*cough*steal*cough*)) a few months after he had just met Shin. Obviously, it hadn't turned out well, and Hyo realized that Shin didn't like anyone touching those bracelets. Though, he still wasn't sure why the older boy didn't want anybody touching them, but he figured everyone had their reasons, so he never bothered Shin about them again. Maybe he just understood because he had his own little something that no one was to touch, but that was kept under his bed, hidden away from any daylight, or anything like that.

Eyes sparkling like that of a child's, and leaning forward slightly with a large, yet curious and innocent smile, Hyo asked, "Can I really?"

((Oh, mygod..... Hyo is acting like me right now, and Shin is acting like my friend..... The only difference is that if she offered that, I would just rip the bracelet off her wrist.... OuO ))

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-11-2013, 03:21 AM

Shin was doing his best to appear unprovoked. Now that he'd offered his bracelets to be played with, he refused to take the offer back because he rarely stopped halfway when doing anything. He'd really only offered because Hyo reminded Shin of a kitten and dangling metal charms that made tinkling noises when they touched seemed like a kitten toy to him. Of course, this was his precious bracelet. He didn't want to think of how this might be a sign that he was actually becoming closer to his group-mates and starting to trust them.

"If you ask again, I'll say no," Shin muttered. "Just...amuse yourself before we get kicked off the bus for being irritating." Shin sat sideways in the seat and stared out the window instead of making eye contact with anyone, especially Hyo.

Naruto forever

Old 04-17-2013, 12:18 AM

((I'm so sorry that this took me this long, I have no other excuse other than being lazy (and you know, basketball, but I'm not counting that right now) ))

Hyo simply smiled cheerfully at Shin, and without another word he began to play with the charms. He was only hitting them back and forth, but somehow it was amusing him greatly. His eyes were following the charms as the swung one way to the other, and as they did, the charms were making little jingle noises that reminded Hyo of the bells that some people used around Christmas season. One thing crossed the blue headed boy's mind as he was hitting the charms, and that was that Shin was becoming closer with the group. Slowly he was, but it was still noticeable. At least, to Hyo it was, he wasn't sure if the others had noticed. But he remembered at the begging, when they had first gotten together (the group, that is), Shin definitely wouldn't have let him play with the bracelets. In fact, Hyo was fairly sure that if he was this annoying at the start, when they had first met, that he would have been beaten into a bloody pulp. The young boy had no doubts that Shin would have done that; it seemed like it was in his nature.

Giggling cheerfully at the thought that Shin was finally opening up to the group more, even if it was just a little bit (and he really meant a little bit), Hyo continued fiddling with the charms attached to Shin's bracelet, humming a small, "This is fun!"

Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-17-2013, 03:53 AM

(you're allowed to be lazy. I usually am)

Shin let out a sigh, but he was less bothered than he thought he would be. He caught Young-Soo's eye for a second, but Shin couldn't understand the reason for the other boy's slightly raised eyebrow. Shin was just doing what anyone else would in the situation. This was slightly less humiliating than strangling Hyo which Shin might have really come close to doing not long ago.

They really hadn't know each other that long, but perhaps because they spent eighty percent of their time together, it felt like they'd known each other for longer than a couple months.

"Uh-huh, I'm sure it is," Shin said, still boredly staring out the window. "I'm sure it's infinitely more fun for you than me."

Naruto forever

Old 04-21-2013, 07:28 PM

((my posts may take a while right now...My cat just bit through the charger of my laptop, and I hate my computer (there's a ten minute lag on it usually), so I'll only post when the comp is being nice.... it'll go back to normal when I get a new charger (I hate my life ;A; ) ...wow....I sound like I'm just making up excuses...... I'm not though.... TT_TT))

Hyo smiled at Shin's comment, yet he didn't say anything back. He just sat there, playing with the charms on the bracelet. He noticed that the people on the bus had stopped paying attention to him and the older male, and had just gone back to talking about their day, or whatever they were talking about. Hyo didn't care much about them, so he didn't bother trying to listen in to any of their conversations. But there was this one pair of women that were sitting two seats behind them. By the way they were speaking, it sounded like they were lonely house wives, going out for the day to get away from their houses that were filled with cats... or at least, that's how Hyo imagined them. The only reason why Hyo noticed them was because they were loudly gossiping about him and Shin, about how childish and annoying they were. Of course, Hyo felt that they were mainly talking about him, because really, Shin wasn't doing anything other than calming him down. Which Hyo was willing to admit.

But even though the cat women were busy insulting him and his friend, Hyo tried to block them out. There really was no use of worrying over what some lonely old women thought of him.

"When are we going to be the~ere?" Hyo whined. He wasn't really asking anyone, but still awaited a reply.

((=_=" Pointless post....yea....sorry))