Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-25-2014, 11:54 PM

OOC: Well here's my guy, minus the wings. And the weapon.

IC:

Kirin was a high school wrestler, a very good one at that. At least he had been. He was also a closeted gay and had picked on the only openly gay kid at his school. Just today he had been confronted and he had done the worst thing possible, he had kissed him. He had been seen by one of his teammates and had been outed to the whole school. This had even gotten back to his dad and he had been kicked out of the house. He was currently in his pickup truck driving to who knows where with a duffel bag with some his clothes in it. He was emotionally distressed and had been crying. All of a sudden his car broke down near the woods. Kirin let out a shuddering sigh. He was in the middle of nowhere. He debated about just staying in the pick up but knew he should try to find some help. He grabbed his duffel and stepped out of the truck.

Sunday Roast: They won't all be this long. But I try to do my best to post longer.

Last edited by Kirin Rosenbaum; 03-26-2014 at 12:08 AM..

Sunday Roast
Now with added Yorkshire pudding...

Old 03-26-2014, 04:26 AM

(( xD I have a plot somewhere that involves an old 'haunted' house, usually on the edge of a country town but in the middle of nowhere works too. ))

(( Christian & the house ))

The old country house in the middle of the woods had been abandoned for many, many years now. It had survived wind and rain, though not without taking damage through neglect in doing so. On the outside alone the roof was riddled with holes and damaged tiles, many of the windows were smashed or boarded up and the garden was so over grown nobody knew any longer what lurked within it. Even the fencing that had once separated garden from woodland was falling apart.

There were many rumors surrounding the house, most of which were probably nothing more than fantasy, created to inflict fear and keep people away from the house. No one truly believed the family were truly massacred in cold blood, did they? Though to this day some people still claimed to see lights and figures in the house during the night.

Tonight would be one of those nights. Sure enough there was a light on within the derelict building, on the ground floor in what could easily be assumed as the lounge, though the curtains were of course, drawn.

Last edited by Sunday Roast; 05-25-2014 at 01:13 AM..

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-26-2014, 05:02 AM

Kirin walked for awhile when he spotted the lights. He started towards the house. He had heard the rumors about the house, but he didn't believe them. He thought they were just made up stories. He made it to the house and raised his hand to knock on the door but he hesitated. What if the person who was in the house was a bad guy? He pushed that thought out of his head and he knocked. He shivered a bit as the night was cold and the only outwear he had on was his letterman jacket.

Sunday Roast

Old 03-26-2014, 05:32 AM

Christian had been enjoying a trip down memory lane, the old, Victorian sofa he was currently sat on was covered in old photo albums and diaries of the family that once lived there. His family. Pulled from happy thoughts by the sound of a knocking at his front door, the male heaved a sigh and looked to the grandfather clock across the room. It wasn't late, by his standards anyway so he rose to his feet and went to answer the front door. Opening the door was a delicate procedure, the hinges and lock itself had started to rot away. Ugh.. something else he needed to add to his list of things to do, he supposed.

Opening the door, Christan leant against the door frame and looked to the one knocking. "Yes?"

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-26-2014, 07:12 PM

"Um..." Kirin was taken by this man who stood before him. "My car broke down a bit up the road and I... um... I wondered if you had a phone I could use.

Sunday Roast

Old 03-27-2014, 03:02 AM

Listening to the boy explain his situation, Christian folded his arms across his chest and simply shook his head. "This house can just about manage indoor plumbing, there are no telephones." Though it was late and he supposed he couldn't leave the boy alone in the dark, could he? "I do have a mobile phone you can use, though I can't guarantee there will be a signal." As he spoke he stepped back inside and motioned for him to come in.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-27-2014, 04:21 AM

"Thanks." Kirin said with a small smile. He didn't know what he would do if the mobile didn't work. He was doing his best not to breakdown. He couldn't do that, not in front of this man who was so compsed.

Sunday Roast

Old 03-27-2014, 05:16 AM

Christian closed the door behind him and led him through to the lounge where he'd previously been sat. The only light in the room at that moment was coming from the fireplace, though as he entered the room he flicked a switch on the wall and turned on the main lights. Sitting back on the couch, he found the phone beneath one of the albums and offered it to the male.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-27-2014, 01:39 PM

Kirin took it. He looked and then cursed under his breath. No signal. His shoulders slumped a bit. "No signal." He said handing the phone back. "Could you give me directions to the nearest gas station?" He asked hopefully.

Sunday Roast

Old 03-27-2014, 04:57 PM

Christisn began to close the photo albums and made a pile of them on the floor beside him. "Hm." No signal didn't surprise him, he had never been able to find one on his visits over here. "I can't, unfortunately, a friend dropped me off and I'm not too familiar with the area." The male reclined back against the sofa and looked up to him. "You're more than welcome to stay until morning, if you like."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-27-2014, 05:30 PM

"I wouldn't want to impose." Kirin said. Why was this happening to him? What had he done wrong? Did he really want to go out in the night, alone? No, what he really wanted to do was go home, but he had no home to go to anymore.

Sunday Roast

Old 03-28-2014, 03:33 AM

"You wouldn't be, this place is huge and there's only me here at the minute." Christian said with a lazy shrug of his shoulders. "You may have to give one of the rooms a quick dusting if you do choose to stay though, it's been many years since they were last used."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-28-2014, 04:13 AM

"Thanks." He said with a small smile. "It's not like I had anywhere to be. My name is Kirin." He had just realized he hadn't introduced himself, and that he didn't know this mans name.

Sunday Roast

Old 03-28-2014, 04:59 AM

"You had nowhere to be and yet you were driving through the woods at this hour?" Christian looked up at the boy that soon introduced himself as Kirin. "I am Christian." The male motioned to the empty end of the couch. "Care to join me or are one of those people that are more comfortable standing?"

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-28-2014, 12:14 PM

"I'll sit, thanks." He sat down setting his bag on the floor. "I was kicked out of my house by my dad." He said not sure why he's telling this man that.

Sunday Roast

Old 03-28-2014, 05:03 PM

Christian sat at an angle at his end of the couch, threw one arm over the back and let the other rest lazily in his lap. "I'm sorry to hear that. Where were you heading then?"

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-28-2014, 06:16 PM

"Don't know. Didn't have any plans to end up in a certain place." He said as he pulled his knees to his chest. He felt utterly alone, and empty. His whole life had crashed down on him and he had no idea what to do about it.

Sunday Roast

Old 03-29-2014, 03:07 AM

"So you were just driving around? No wonder your car broke down." Christian watched him for a moment, before his gaze wondered back to the fire place to watch the flames flicker and dance. "Well you're welcome here tonight, though perhaps it would be a good idea to make some plans before leaving or you'll end up in the middle of nowhere again."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-29-2014, 03:38 AM

"I just... I don't know... I..." He let out a sigh. "Maybe they were right." He mumbled. "Maybe I am better off dead."

Sunday Roast

Old 03-29-2014, 04:26 AM

"Sleep on it, things always seem clearer after a good nights sleep." In his experience, anyway.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-29-2014, 08:35 PM

"Maybe." He said with a soft smile. He let out a yawn. He really was tired. He also can't help but think how nice Christian looked. The man was very handsome.

Sunday Roast

Old 03-29-2014, 10:18 PM

Christian head the yawn and looked back to his guest. "Hm, would you like me to show you to one of the bedrooms? It is getting quite late."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-29-2014, 10:31 PM

"YEah, thanks." He smiled.

Sunday Roast

Old 03-29-2014, 11:28 PM

Christian nodded and stood, leading the way from the lounge to the flight of stairs in the next room. Walking up the first flight of stairs he stopped and looked along side of the corridor, pondering quietly which room to give him. "This one will do." Choosing the one closest to the stairs, he opened the door to reveal an old fashioned, dusty guest room with it's own furnace for heating.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 03-30-2014, 12:28 AM

"THanks." He said with a smile stepping into the room. He looked around taking it all in. "So how does the furnace work?" He asked.