Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-06-2011, 04:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M i r o View Post
@ Krissy; Bummed? What almost gottcha down?
It's going fiiinnee. Tomorrow, though, I'm dreading it. My mother wants to take me with her while she goes Goodwill splurging.
Ah, my friend looted an item on Maplestory when they said that I'd get it. I mean, I know it was a mistake. D: But it still bummed me a little bit. >___<

D: I love Goodwill splurging! But I don't like seeing other people splurge when I cannot. T___T

[Pokered Face]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-06-2011, 04:01 AM

Okay, Miro. >w<.
/bookmarks thread.

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 08-06-2011, 04:02 AM

I can only imagine how precious Miro's versions of Yumeh, bunnyfish, and the others must be. ^^

Hmmm, could explain the cheese's impressively shiny cheeks. xD~

[Pokered Face]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-06-2011, 04:03 AM

I am wondering when the next cheese appears.
xD

Cexa
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-06-2011, 04:04 AM

Sneaky post appearing fast on here lol

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 04:07 AM

Yellohoo!!

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Hello, hello. ^^

Man, I'm so sleepy...

[Pokered Face]
ʘ‿ʘ

Hello, Crimson. (:

Cexa
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-06-2011, 04:08 AM

Crimsion rainbow =o niceeee

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 04:08 AM

Hey Tori! Why so sleepy??

Hiya Poker!

Bahha that's awesome. Crimson rainbow..didn't even think of that!

[Pokered Face]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-06-2011, 04:09 AM

@ Crimson:
How are you?
xD

Cexa
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-06-2011, 04:10 AM

Its awesome how you got few rainbow coloured item.. missing rainbow sash then it be awesomee

M i r o
Comatose

Old 08-06-2011, 04:12 AM

@ Cexa; Uhhh.... at the end of 2008? Ending in 2009 somewheres?
Probably when weren't around but peeps always change their usernames, so idk. xD

@ Poker; <3
I looove book marks. I need to buy a few new ones since I only have two IRL.

The times when the cheese appears is in the "Welcome to Cheese Game" post. I usually will skip and do a time lapse and tell you in my posts like I did above.

@ Krissy; Oohhhh! I hate that. I'd strangle the jerkfaces then calm down. rofl
I tried to play Maplestory but then I quit since it lags too much and I don't really pay attention to RPG online games anyway. Trickster was fun! But I ended up forgeting about it and then saying: "Pssh, I'm done with this." xD

Ha! That's so enviousness ~
My mom only does it when its the big 50% off sale and whatnot's. I personally... do not like Goodwill anymore. I can only find the best fitting clothes in stores rather than in there. And it's been getting nasty when they do the 99cs everything day because they put out ripped and stained t-shirts for that price.

@ Tori; Hmmmm! I haven't drawn them yet since the occasion hasn't called for'em. But if peeps want to be drawn with the NPCs cuddlies, then it's a challenge! 8D BRING IT ~

Yes and it'll give you INDIGESTION. *gasp*

Quote:

Cexa
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-06-2011, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Probably when weren't around but peeps always change their usernames, so idk. xD

@ Poker; <3

The times when the cheese appears is in the "Welcome to Cheese Game" post. I usually will skip and do a time lapse and tell you in my posts like I did above.

I tried to play Maplestory but then I quit since it lags too much and I don't really pay attention to RPG online games anyway. Trickster was fun! But I ended up forgeting about it and then saying: "Pssh, I'm done with this." xD

My mom only does it when its the big 50% off sale and whatnot's. I personally... do not like Goodwill anymore. I can only find the best fitting clothes in stores rather than in there. And it's been getting nasty when they do the 99cs everything day because they put out ripped and stained t-shirts for that price.

@ Tori; Hmmmm! I haven't drawn them yet since the occasion hasn't called for'em. But if peeps want to be drawn with the NPCs cuddlies, then it's a challenge! 8D BRING IT ~

I am late on this

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Quote:

@ Poker; <3

@Crimson: It's been a really long day. xD Work...then grocery shopping...and me being too lazy to make dinner because I'm more sleepy than hungry now. I'm so comfortable where I'm sitting too! *doesn't want to move* x3

@Miro: ...it could be well worth trying to eat. >D

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Quote:

She's a really good friend of mine, so that's why I was a bit bummed. So I left for a bit to calm down.

Well, I don't do it often. It's been about three years since I last shopped for clothes... ;___; And eeew... usually the Goodwill is good on their clothes, but... ugh. That'd break my heart.

[Pokered Face]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-06-2011, 04:14 AM

@ M i r o:Darn. Missed another one.
xD

Cexa
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-06-2011, 04:14 AM

Its funny how Toris always after me >.< lol but yea I dont think i was here then, I came around 2009 I think, I never changed names yet, it always been Ace Strife and Cexa lol
Am off to bed happily now I got 2 cheese lol

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 04:16 AM

Poker
I'm doing great! You??

Cexa
Ohhh rainbow sash!!! That's a great idea. Poopie I don't have one though. Is it an EI??

Tori
I hate days like those lol. They are so tiring! I know how you feel about not wanting to get up lol

Drats! i missed the cheese!!

M i r o
Comatose

Old 08-06-2011, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cexa View Post
Its just fair to give it to him =3 I am happy to let it go lol

and nope I dont think I ever enter that, when was this??
Going back some posts here cause I missed it.
^ Tori got 1 cheese for Cexa giving it up.

But now Cexa just got another cheese, so that makes 2!
You can now send your request this time and PING me inside your post.

@ Tori; Possibly :XP

@ Krissy; I guess she can have the brush off. xD

Aww. I do the same or when my clothes turn into rags. I'm not a shop-a-holic.

@ Poker; *gives you leprechauns charm*

(LATE)
Hiiii Crimson!

[Pokered Face]
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-06-2011, 04:17 AM

@ Miro:
Thank you. But, my concern isn't that art right now.
I am aiming for ankle wings then I think I might try to win some.
xD

@ Crimson:
I am great as well.
xD. Just waiting to throw another cheesecake slice and hopefully get two pies. xD

Cexa
\ (•◡•) /

Old 08-06-2011, 04:18 AM

It is indeed Crimson, one of Easter EI I think.. you can borrow mine to see if it fit if you like =3
Arh the name is Rainbow Shawl

ToriKat
(ó㉨ò)

Old 08-06-2011, 04:20 AM

Aw, Cexa, you didn't have to give me your cheese earlier. xD I appreciate it though. <3

@Miro: Ouah...I think I would pick one of them. But which!! Bunnyfish and Yumeh are so cute...but I have a soft spot for whalecow. xD Because I love cows...OMIGOSH! I forgot about the cows from the alien invasion CI! *luffs*

/is a dork

@Crimson: I guess that's why it's finally the weekend! Time to relax. ^^ I have a test to study for though...so I'm playing around now, because I might not be able to later. :<

Krissy
(^._.^)ノ

Old 08-06-2011, 04:21 AM

Quote:

@ Krissy; I guess she can have the brush off. xD

Aww. I do the same or when my clothes turn into rags. I'm not a shop-a-holic.
Haha, well... she was really sorry. But yeah, it's still bum worthy. xD But it was such a silly reason to be bummed, so I got over it quickly. It was her pet that looted it, so... it wasn't really her fault.

Yeah, I'm not either. But I can be when I'm buying stuff I want. xD

CrimsonShadow
Glitter addict...beware

Penpal

Old 08-06-2011, 04:22 AM

Heh heh Hey Miro!!^^

Poker
That's good!!
I'm stalking that thing likes there's no tomorrow lol.

Cexa
That's so nice of you! Thank you:)

Tori
I lurv the weekend. Though I'm going to start hating Saturdays in September!
Ew tests suck butt...