poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...
Send a message via AIM to poet`s playground Send a message via Yahoo to poet`s playground

Old 08-13-2011, 12:43 AM

Sigh, anyone else around?

KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 08-13-2011, 01:17 AM

Hello there ^^ do you mind if I stay and chat? You seem a bit lonely in here.

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 08-13-2011, 01:19 AM

Hello!
Mind if I come in and chat as well? :)

poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...
Send a message via AIM to poet`s playground Send a message via Yahoo to poet`s playground

Old 08-13-2011, 01:34 AM

Oh absolutely! Welcome, you two :). How are you?

KageShio
Warning: Unrestrained Audiophile

Old 08-13-2011, 01:37 AM

Arigatou :) I am doing quite well, it is cool and raining by me, which always cheers me up. How are you this fine night?

TerrenaAnimula
a little earth soul
Penpal

Old 08-13-2011, 01:38 AM

I'm doing good. Just posting.
Especially in the Study Lounge event thread. XD Since we're trying to make it to page 50. lol
How are you?

poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 03:22 AM

A little crampy and a little sleepy, but I'm talking with my friend, and I'm comfortable, so all is well :).

poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 05:42 PM

Darn! Missed everyone again!

Moxie
Irritated Scientist
Send a message via ICQ to Moxie Send a message via AIM to Moxie Send a message via Yahoo to Moxie

Old 08-13-2011, 05:45 PM

I am here and checking this thread out.

poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 05:46 PM

Well hello! Welcome :). How are you doing this event? This afternoon?

Moxie
Irritated Scientist
Send a message via ICQ to Moxie Send a message via AIM to Moxie Send a message via Yahoo to Moxie

Old 08-13-2011, 05:47 PM

I am doing alright. Sort of lounging away the afternoon while my little grub worm is napping between his numerous feedings and diaper changes.

poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 05:48 PM

Oh boy... sounds like... fun? xP. How old?

Moxie
Irritated Scientist

Old 08-13-2011, 05:49 PM

He is 2 weeks old today.He is already getting into mischief of course.

How about yourself? Have you met your Event goals for EIs or anything? I am not really very good at earning event money, so I thought I would try to find a place that is a bit chatty.

poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 05:51 PM

To be honest, I don't know how to get the EIs, except for the comments. I'm never very good at earning currencies, either; that would require being in an active thread and my threads hardly ever have much life XD. But you're here! Yay.

And wow... that's a little one o_o. Congrats.

Moxie
Irritated Scientist

Old 08-13-2011, 05:53 PM

Thanks. He is pretty well behaved really.

I think you can earn the pies by throwing cheesecakes as well as making posts. Though the post to pie ratio is a little odd right now with fractional pies. I don't know if everyone has the same post to pie ratio.

poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 05:54 PM

I dunno about that; haven't been paying too much attention. I know how to earn the pies, just didn't know if there are any event items besides the commons. I'll have to check the shop out as a male avatar and as a female to see which items fit both... so i know what to buy.

Moxie
Irritated Scientist

Old 08-13-2011, 05:58 PM

The items are fun- old timey bathing suits. There are also some rares that are cute. I want the hats- but I a long way off from earning them. I spend all my pies on the small stuff.

poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 06:00 PM

Aw, haha. I haven't spent any yet. Like I said; I don't want to buy anything that isn't unisex (on principle). But still I will save up. The very last page items are for sure, so...

Moxie
Irritated Scientist

Old 08-13-2011, 06:02 PM

I find that, aside from the skirts/dresses, they are fairly unisex items.

poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 06:05 PM

Ideally those would be as well, like i say it is the matter of principle, I think everything should be unisex, for instance I want to have the "gent's suit" available for me as well as the skirts! Alas.

Moxie
Irritated Scientist

Old 08-13-2011, 06:07 PM

I can understand that. It makes everything more versatile.

poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 06:10 PM

Precisely. Unfortunately I have been requesting such for years here on Menewsha, to no avail... and now, they would have the excuse that it is just far too many items to try and convert. Sigh. It would be better at the very least if the availabillity were clear whilst shopping! For instance I would like to be able to see when I go to the shop that this item is not available for males ; at present the only way to know this is by changing your avatar's gender... then at least I would not have to go through so much every time I shop. But... I don't think it is going to change at this point, so as it is I just kind of hop on and off Menewsha when I get a new e-mail from ti or something... heh.

Sorry if I am overwhelming right now, it's just somethignt hat I have been ... dealing with for awhile. (not just here, other sites as well). so I get a bit excessively chatty when the subject comes up.

Anyway, how are you doing for pies?

Moxie
Irritated Scientist

Old 08-13-2011, 06:15 PM

To be honest, I also wander in and out of Menewsha.

You are right though, it would be nice if the items were labeled as male or female at the very least. Yeah, it would suck to have to go through and tag everything, but I think in the long run it would be really handy for people. I could see just adding a little male/female symbol in the corner of the item so you know what avatar type it is designated for- or if it is unisex.

As for pies, I have about 19.I need 75 for the one item I want in the rares.

poet`s playground
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 08-13-2011, 06:21 PM

Yeah, I have about... 45 right now. Obviously I would love to get one of the rares as well... well, I guess I'll have to see how many pies I can earn in a day! Haha.

Moxie
Irritated Scientist

Old 08-13-2011, 06:22 PM

I have noticed that the post to pie ratio changes throughout the day. At one point yesterday it was 3 pies to a post. I also heard that it was 5 at one point- but I cannot vouch for that, I didn't see it.