Shikabane Hime
So...tired....just...let me....d...

Old 06-12-2014, 12:38 AM

The fun has only JuSt BeGun

Friday May 30th, 2003.

Dear Diary,

It's been a few years since the accident. It's just me and my big brother now. Mother and father are both dead, so he had taken the responsibilities in watching me and the house, I have to say that I am very proud of him. Big brother is being so responsible and kind to me. I don't want to fell like a burden to him; even though he says I don't. I love big brother so much, I would never want to make him sad or angry with me. Big brother makes me so happy...but, Diary...Big brother is scaring me. There is a dark secret that big brother and I have been hiding, he is a killer. Big brother is responsible for the deaths of fifteen people. Five different families and they all died...by him...Big brother promised me that he would never hurt me, he only wants revenge on the people who killed our friends and the people he killed are just the killer's helpers. I know big brother is lying, he is only saying that to make me feel better. Oh Diary, I'm so lost...if I go to the police, big brother will be gone forever, I will be alone. I don't know what to do...

Help me Diary....Help me...

------

Friday May 30th, 2014

Dear Diary,

It's been so long. I thought I had lost you, thankfully I had managed to remember where I had put you last all those years ago. Big brother hasn't killed around in that time frame either, but I should grateful; however, I'm not. It's starting again. He's found new victims, they're not whole families though, they are his own friends he's known for almost five years. There are also some other guests he had met at school. I can't let this continue. I have to save them...I swear I will, I won't sit by and let this happen. Big brother must be told to stop this, this can't happen again. Big brother has also managed to trap at least five ghosts, from the families killed previously, in our home; they are all locked in the basement behind glass doors. Specially designed to keep them there until the automatic mechanism opens it. Unfortunately, the guests are already here, they are each in their own guest room of the house, thanks to the invitations, they were basically transported here in their sleep. From there, curiosity will get them...and I am to lead the way. Diary...this may be the last time I might be writing in you, please....don't let big brother find you and read you. You are the only one who knows about my plan...I can't let it be ruined...Please, stay hidden...I'm sorry big brother, this is no longer revenge....this is
MaDdNeSs...

Wraith of Kira

Sorrow of Sachiko

|Story|House|Rules|Roles|Skeleton|Accepted Characters|
-------------------------------------

The House

This is our house, located just outside of the Aokigahara Woods in Japan. Yes, our house made out of glass so to speak. It was our father's design and don't worry, the glass isn't weak. It's thick enough to where a bullet can't get through it. There is also blurred glass in all the bathrooms as well as the bedrooms. There is a study and a large library, as well as a big kitchen, dinning room, living room, a meeting hall, a gallery, as well as ten bedrooms and six bathrooms.

Basement
The basement is quite big as well...since it is designed to hold this there...it's basically a giant maze if you're not careful. I never said this before but every single wall, ceiling and floor is covered with inscriptions which is used to keep ghosts in certain areas. For example, the safe rooms in the basement are used to help the survivors by protecting them with the inscriptions on the glass walls. The ghosts can't get in no matter how hard they try...until...the door of the safe room is open, then they can just go in through that open door.

|Story|House and Basement|Rules|Roles|Skeleton|Accepted Characters|
-----------------------------------

Rules:
  1. No godmoding
  2. If there are any killings then be sure to use NPCs
  3. No killing off characters without permission.
  4. Follow mene ToS and rules
  5. Follow my rules
  6. To make sure you have read the rules and story, put at the top of your profiles
  7. You can have up to two main characters. (Any more must be NPCs)
  8. Romance is allowed and obviously gore.
  9. If you are going to be gone for a while, then let me know and place your character where the rp could continue. If you leave within letting anyone know and it has been at least a week and you have ignored my warnings(you only get three, they will be either on your profile or PMs) without a notice, you will be kicked out and your character will be killed slowly and painfully accordingly.
  10. Post at least (you don't have) once a day. We don't want this to die so quickly.
  11. If you have questions, feel free to ask me. I don't bite. ^^
  12. Have fun.
  13. More rules may be added or removed.

Roles

Host:
Kira Kaoru Burakkuhāto - Shikabane Hime
Hostess:
Sachiko Hikaru Burakkuhāto - Shikabane Hime

Friend 1: Amber Willow - silvergamer
Friend 2: Yukito Calix - Happydeath
Friend 3: Gemini Starr - ~Wild Spirit Wolf~
Friend 4: Nori Fugimoto - Triquetra
Friend 5: Kenshin Muroi - Kiyoto

Ghost 1: Shiro Daisuke - Happydeath
Ghost 2: Grimm Yuki - Kiyoto
Ghost 3: Victoria Winchester - Kilia
Ghost 4: Zander - Kilia
Ghost 5: Ayumu "Ai" Yamashita - blueblackrose
**Other Ghost(s): Todd Hunter - ~Wild Spirit Wolf~
(** Ghosts who don't belong to the house but follow its original host. You have to ask me to make a character like this.)

Skeleton

Friends' Skelly
{Appearance}
Name:
Sexual Orientation:
Personality:
Bio:
Other:

Ghosts Skelly
{Appearance}
Name:
How did you die: {be creative, but remember still was killed by Kira's hand}
Sexual Orientation: {what you liked before you died}
Personality: {before and now}
Powers: {3 powers}
Bio:
Other:
-------------------------------

Accepted Characters
Host and Hostess

Name:
Kira Kaoru Burakkuhāto
Current - 119
How did you die:
Stabbed to death, 54 stab wounds in total
Sexual Orientation:
Straight
  • Cakes
  • Ghost Stories
  • Pain
  • Helping people
  • Killing
  • Cooking
  • Making others happy
  • Dark clothing
  • Protecting his sister
  • Creative killing
  • Sachiko's violin playing
Dislikes:
  • Failing at a kill
  • Amateurs
  • Someone harming is sister
  • Finding out someone likes his sister
  • Someone finding out about his past
  • His plans failing
  • His victims not screaming in pain
  • Horrible killings
  • Bad music
  • People who aren't honest with him
  • Liars
Powers:
Vengful Spark - As a ghost fueled by revenge, Kira has the power of electricity. He somehow manages to use the electricity to make sure he and Sachiko are seen clearly and not show the signs of them being ghosts. He can also use the power to attack people as well as create electrical surges through the house. However, this can drain him greatly. He has to be careful how much power he uses before he goes on a complete retreat. His power will recharge after half an hour.

Ghost Contact - Kira has the ability to communicate with his mind. Since the house is controlled partly by him, he can use the house to create illusions of the other ghosts and have them appear to scare the humans. He can also create illusions of himself and speak to them like that. When he just wants to speak with Sachiko, he can talk to her as long as she is close by. He can also project his voice to where everyone can hear him. However, this can drain him as well. Unfortunately, this causes great pain to Sachiko, but she will never tell him. The closer he is to her, the greater her headaches are.

Enhance Strength - Kira's strength is increased when he has is at his potential. He can lift up a large bookcase 3x bigger than him. His strength is fed off by his revenge for his mother and father's death.
Personality:
By appearance, Kira has a very gentle demeanor about him. He is kindhearted to everyone he meets and loves making new friends. When it comes to his little sister, he can be very protective. A little over protective since she is the only family he has left. Calm and collected at school and at work, Kira has no problem with helping anyone who ask for it, especially his sister. However, he becomes a completely different person when he gets home. Kira's true nature comes out, he is calculated, cruel, sinister and cold to the bone. He can be very creepy and quite scary when he wants to. He knows he scares his sister, but he is trying to get her into the business of killing, even though he knows he's failing a little.

The ghosts within the basement don't listen to anyone but him or his sister. Because of his dominating demeanor to him the ghosts fear him, often doing what he says in order to stay one his "good side" or try to. The only one he really listens to when he is in killer mode, is Sachiko.
Bio:
The boy with the mysterious past, Kira and his sister, Sachiko, are the heirs to the Burakkuhāto Fortune. He doesn't really like to open up to people about his past and when it is brought up, Kira quickly tries to avoid the topic. the only think most people had ever gotten out of him was the fact he and Sachiko's parents were killed in an accident, however it was never told of what kind of accident. His life story to everyone else is a mysterious within itself and has never been told, until now.

Kira was born within the Burakkuhāto Family in 1895 of March 4th. His mother and father were very wealthy at the time, holding their own business for modern technology of his time. He was spoiled as a child, but he never let that get to his mind. He adored his friends more than anything and wouldn't mind giving them money when they needed it. At the schools he was the perfect son and the perfect student, getting straight As and always respecting his elders. He was the modeled gentleman. However, underneath all of the smiles and happiness, Kira was lonely. Since he was an only child, Kira never knew what it was like to have a sibling. Depression would grow into him as the years went by, his parents becoming worried for him as they watched their son become very sad.

In 1907, when Kira was 12 years old, he had received news he was getting a little sister. Kira was so happy and overjoyed, he promised to help take care of her once she was born. His parents were happy to hear it but told him that he didn't have to get too much into it since he was still young. That made him even happier. Kira declared that he was going to be the best big brother ever. Unfortunately, that was never the case. His parents were never having another baby, they never said anything about getting a baby sister...within Kira's little mind, he had created a little fantasy world where his parents were having a second child so that he would no longer be alone...anymore. To his real parents, they believed that he had an imaginary friend that he created so that he won't be lonely, however, to him it was all real.

Seven years later, his litter sister had been born in his fantasy world and he had taken care of her. She was now 15 years old, and in his mind, he was the best big brother she ever had. He never told his friends of her in fear that they might shatter what little happiness he had. Unfortunately, that wasn't going to be a problem. Kira and his family were kidnapped and taken to the Aokigahara Woods where they were later killed horrifically. However, no one would have thought the son, Kira would come back from the woods...unharmed...or he appeared to be unharmed. Kira was disoriented and confused about what happened, until he say the multiple stab wounds in his chest, stomach back and neck. Kira was dead, died from blood loss. He wanted revenge for what happened to his family, he wanted to tear the person apart. However...someone had managed to get him out of his fit of rage. The young girl he had been taking care of since she was a baby. His little sister.

Kira was, at first, very scared about what he was seeing. He knew his little sister wasn't supposed to be on this world and yet, here she was dead in a way, just like him. He held her close and promised to always take good care of her and he would never let her leave his sight. The years would past as Kira had managed to keep his family business alive as well as his sadistic fun on the side, he craved to see blood and he could help but to try and find the ones who killed his parents. He kept looking until he found the accomplices' families. This caused Kira's anger to boil over. He invited the families to his home one by one...and one by one, he killed each of the family members. Slowly and painfully.

His little sister witnessed each death and was too cowardly to stop him, or help because of what she was witnessing. Kira knew he shouldn't have done the kills while she was around, but he had to let out his anger, or he would have done something a lot worse. Kira vowed to his sister he would never kill a human again and he kept that promise...for 10 years. His urges came back and he had no one else to turn to...except for his own friends. He didn't want to, but he couldn't help himself. He invited them to he and his little sister's home...and he wants patiently for his victims to wake from their slumbers and to have the blood bath begin.
Other:
When he is on a killing spree, he wears a black cross around his neck and a large grin on his lips. Kira has deep remorse for the things he does, but he will never tell anyone about. However, he knows that Sachiko can tell he does.

Home Kimono
Name:
Sachiko Hikaru Burakkuhāto
Real age is unknown
How did you die:
Unclear
Sexual Orientation:
Pansexual
  • Singing
  • Studying
  • Ghosts stories
  • Death
  • Kira
  • Friends
  • helping
  • Making Kira happy
  • Protecting her friends
Dislikes:
  • Being called cute
  • Her shyness
  • Failing to make friends
  • Kira's hobby of killing
  • Her past
  • Pain
  • Making Kira unhappy
  • Not being helpful
  • Not getting her free time
  • Bullies
  • Hate
Powers:
Spirit's lift - Sachiko has the ability to move objects with her mind. This power comes useful when it comes to helping out at school and with friends. At home, she can use the power to clean her room. To protect her friends, she can use her powers to remove one of the scripted panels of her home and use it as a shield against the ghost. However, since this drains her greatly, Sachiko can only use this when she has to use it.

Emotional Ghost - Sachiko has the ability to read others emotions and display them. This also means, if she has to, Sachiko can use that emotion to attack another person. In a fight, Sachiko can somewhat predict the movements of her enemy, this includes some of the ghosts movements as well. Her power of empathy is strong enough to the point where she can take away someone's emotion as well as amplify a certain emotion.

Enhance Strength - Just like Kira, Sachiko can lift large objects with great ease. She isn't as strong as Kira, but she can still hold up large and heavy objects. However, what makes her strength different is the reason behind it. Sachiko's strength comes from her kindness and the happiness for her big brother.
Personality:
Sachiko is a very shy girl with an extremely gentle demeanor. She is described as a teacher's pet when she is just really helpful. She smiles almost all the time so she can try to keep Kira happy. Her would sacrifice her own happiness just so she could have her friends happy. Sachiko will get angry if you mess with her big brother and doesn't have a problem attacking someone with her bow from her violin. However, she doesn't want to harm anyone so she normally stays silent and just continues with her life. Sachiko does have her moments of stubbornness and often refuses to listen to reason once her mind has been set to do something.

At home, Sachiko is still shy, however she gets extremely afraid of Kira and sometimes doesn't want to be in the same room as him. Often stay silent around Kira unless she has to speak, Sachiko's timidness will literally make her shake like a leaf around Kira as well as talking extremely soft. However, when a friend is in danger, Sachiko will jump into action and protect her from to the bitter end. Because of her sweeter demeanor, the ghosts like Sachiko and are more willing to listen to her more...well that would depend on the ghost.
Bio:
Sachiko is somewhat known as a protege of the school. She is very smart, often excelling through her classes with no problem. She is also part of the choirs at school as well as a good soccer player. She is terribly shy around everyone, but that is what draws people in. Her demeanor is a magnet and she doesn't like it at times. Her friends would tease her about it, but they know Sachiko wants nothing to do with boys for now. However, some people are curious about her past since she never talks about it. All everyone knows is she is the younger sister of Kira and she is in the 12th grade for someone her age. However, no one would have thought that young Ms. Sachiko Hikaru Burakkuhāto doesn't really exist.

There are no official records of a Sachiko Hikaru Burakkuhāto. The only one who knows this is Kira because he was the one who created her, when he was killed, his loneliness had gotten to him so badly that his imagination morphed him a little sister. Kira knows he doesn't really have one, but he loved having Sachiko by his side that he named her a name that described the emotion he never truly felt until now. Happiness. The young girl unfortunately, doesn't have any memories of her mother and father and believes they died in 1997. Kira never really told her the truth because he doesn't want her to go away. Even though she knows Kira is hiding something from her, Sachiko lived with her older brother...even when had his 'moments'. Being a young child in a house with a brother who wanted revenge was very scary for her. Especially when it came to the killing. They were very violent. Causing the people to lose their sanity or kill their own families, themselves.

Sachiko watched as each member of the families died one by one and she was too powerless to stop her brother. With fear growing within her, Sachiko didn't speak or see Kira for two months, staying in her room as the servants brought food to her....this only caused Kira to go into a very deep depression, making him think he was failing as a big brother to protect her. When Sachiko finally talked to Kira, he was half starved and so far in his depression, Sachiko feared he would commit suicide...even though they were already dead. What Sachiko didn't know was Kira had been sitting outside her door the entire time, not moving an inch until Sachiko left her room. Sachiko was heartbroken by the state her brother was in, taking care of him until he was back to his normal self.

When Kira promised Sachiko he would never kill again, she was so happy. She wanted to have her big brother to be normal and not get in trouble for the things he had done. They could go about and live like a normal family, minus the mother and father part. 10 years would go by and life with Kira was perfect. They were spending time together more as living life as a teenager...or trying to. anyway. Sachiko was happy when she saw her brother being his normal self at school, being happy with his friends as she continued with her studies. However, when the anniversary of the day Kira killed the five families, he started up again. Getting five ghosts and locking them in contained rooms and sending invitations to his friends' houses. Sachiko knew her time was up, she had to find a way to save her big brother's friends and try to cleanse her brother's tired soul...even that the costs of her own soul.
Other:
Sachiko has a black violin custom made Kira got for her on her 10th birthday. Sachiko also has a necklace she always wears, it was from Kira's mother's side of the family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvergamer

Name: Amber Willow
Sexual Orientation: Straight
• Her friends from school
• Her little brother
• Winter
• Making people laugh
Dislikes:
• Selfish people
• Not understanding something
• People who don't take her seriously
Personality: Amber doesn't fall into a certain stereotype, nor does she try to conform. She's a people-pleaser, but also can be extremely passionate about certain topics, and a pain. She tends to be the one to break up fights, but she sometimes lands a few punches doing so. Amber struggles to break the image of being a wimp, so even though she is the calm and collected one, she has a sarcastic mouth and should never be mistaken for weak. She is the kind of person who will drag you into doing something whether you like it or not.

Bio: If you want the queen of boring backstories, you've got her. Amber literally lives the average life. Her parents are both alive and well, as well as her 10 year old brother. The only way she has gotten so far in school is by barely getting the passing grade, and all-nighters on a regular basis. In her free time, she reads ghost stories and other creepy paranormal stuff. She knows it's fake, but still adores the stories of the creatures in the night. Of course, when it's 11:30 at night, it probably doesn't seem so smart. She's convinced herself she can be an amazing detective or researcher, since she plays Clue.

Other: She has a charm from some thrift shop that 'claims to' (in other words, doesn't) ward off evil. She wears it around her neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~

Gemini Hunter
~Drawing
~Music
~Animals
~Horror movies/stories
~Ghosts
Dislikes:
~Stuck-up people
~Clowns
~Spiders
~Animal abusers
~Ghosts
Personality: Generally rather dark and antisocial, Gemini can be a bit cold towards people. She has a tough, couldn't-care-less exterior, though inside she's somewhat sensitive. Gemini is loyal to a fault, and though it's hard to gain her friendship, once you do she'll protect you to the bitter end.
Bio: Gemini is a psychic medium, meaning she can see ans communicate with departed spirits. Born in Ireland to a successful businessman, Gemini was the younger of a set of twins. Her twin brother was stillborn, however, so she grew up an only child. Gemini was never truly alone, though, because from a very young age she was able to speak to the ghost of her brother, who seemed to grow up alongside her. When she was only 7 years old, her family moved to Japan, and she started having trouble. Being an obviously Irish child in a Japanese school made her a pretty big target, and her ability didn't help, so from early on she learned to defend herself and keep people out, which resulted in her current attitude. She still sees and talks to ghosts, and her twin brother still follows her wherever she goes.
Other: Gemini got into plenty of fights growing up, so she's a really tough girl. She can break bones when she needs to, despite her 5-foot height and small frame. Also, she has a secret crush on one of her male friends.
Quote:
Originally Posted by happydeath

Name:
Yukito Calix
Sexual Orientation:
Straight
☆ Baking.
☆ Sweets.
☆ Horror stories and movies.
☆ Being alone at times.
☆ Listening and playing music.
☆ Practicing his swordsmanship.
☆ Drawing.
Dislikes:
★ Too many bugs.
★ His parents.
★ The "gift" he has with his right eye.
★ Taking off his bandages.
★ People who make fun of him.
★ Hurting others.
★ Liars.
Personality:
At first glance, Yukito can look to be the type of person who wouldn't even bother to speak a single word to another person and even if he did speak up; it would be thought that he would always be the cruel kind of person who gave one word answers with a attitude to follow them or just gave no reply in general. Truth be told, he was once like that in the past. However, he had grown out of that and become more of the type of person who doesn't speak as much but if spoken to; he can be quite a really nice guy once you know him since he'll do nearly anything to protect anyone. However, when the subject about his right eye is brought up or someone tried to touch the bandages over his right eye; his old attitude will flare up for a moment to get them away.
Bio:
Yukito had been born into a low-class family so the day he was born, his family was already having issues with money. Of course though, since he had just been born; no one had even thought of the fact that money was really a big problem at the time. His parents had just been happy enough that they had brought a child into the world. What they couldn't really figure out was the fact that Yukito had two different colored eyes. His left eye resembled his mother's being a deep greenish yellow color, but the right eye seemed to have a deep blood red color to it. To them, it was completely weird and even the doctors who had treated him on trying to figure out what the red eye meant weren't able to figure it out as well. The truth behind it was the fact that the red eye had allowed Yukito to be able to see ghosts as clear as though they were an ordinary person walking around; he was even able to communicate with them.
During the first few years of his life, Yukito had thought all the ghosts that he had seen walking around the city or within the home or even within the schools he went to were just ordinary people since he didn't bother to speak with any of them. It wasn't until elementary school that another boy had started to make fun of Yukito for his different colored eyes that he had found out the people around him weren't actually there for everyone to see. At first, this had scared Yukito but it soon made him feel a bit more at ease that some of these spirits were actually really nice enough to take the time to sit with him when he was alone at lunch to talk to him.
After a while of this continuing in school, teachers and counselors were becoming a bit worried about Yukito's behavior since he looked to be speaking with no one all the time to them. Bringing this up to his parents, Yukito had found himself coming home to a family who had began to look down at their own son like he was some sort of freak just like the other students in his school did. However, due to these two being his own parents; they treated him even worse by grounding him at times just because they thought he deserved it for being different than the actual family itself. They treated him like trash and never apologized for it or even gave a reason for anything they had ever done to him; although Yukito knew more than well enough it was because of his eye. One night while his parents were deep asleep; Yukito had made his way around the house to find medical tape and bandaged his entire right eye so that he would be unable to see anymore spirits around him. This didn't stop the voices that continued to talk to him and ask him why he was ignoring them. Of course, he didn't want to ignore them; but he hated being picked on both at school and at his own home by his parents but he wasn't the type to speak up against others since he was too soft and would rather make everyone happy to the best of his ability. To this day, people around him still don't really accept him since they know what's hiding underneath the bandages but they had come to accept him a bit more than they used to since they know now how much he wishes to get rid of it just like they hate him.
Other:
Yukito tends to stay after-school to either go to the music room to play music if not he goes to the home ed. classroom and begins to either cook if not bake.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyoto

Name:
Kenshin Muroi

Sexual Orientation:
Forced to be straight but...

✦ Tea
✦ Writing
✦ Romantic things
✦ Dreams
✦ Music
✦ Snow
✦ Rain
✦ The moon and stars
✦ Night
✦ Nature
✦ Helping others
✦ His sister
✦ The doctor
✦ Doing his best
✦ Peace
✦ Seeing others happy.
✦ More you will have to discover.

Dislikes:
✦ Blood
✦ Pain
✦ Suffering
✦ His past
✦ Upsetting others
✦ Fighting
✦ Letting others down
✦ Arrogance/cockiness
✦ Drunks
✦ Rumors
✦ Being forced to do or be something
✦ Abuse
✦ Dark things
✦ Being used
✦ Bitter things
✦ Being looked down upon
✦ Nightmares
✦ Complete darkness and silence
✦ Others looking at him like those within his past
✦ More you will have to discover.

Personality:
Kenshin is a kind and gentle male. He has a natural light and warmth about him, that seems to draw people in. He is reserved and quieter, one to avoid conflict by all means. He is more comfortable talking things out, and taking care of them peacefully. Kenshin is rarely ever angry or assertive, he is usually the mediator in the room, attempting to keep the peace between those around him. He is naturally likable, most finding it hard not to like him. He is intellectual, and one to enjoy the simpler side of life, as well as various stimuli. He can be a bit naive at times, which many find cute about him. He does have an innocence about him, but at the same time, he is very wise for his age.

He tends to question and doubt himself, often one to have others take advantage of him. He does not think so, but in reality, he is quite strong willed and hearted. He is self-sacrificial and fiercely loyal and faithful, in the sense that he would do anything for those around him, especially friends. He is a good listener, and one to give advice. People often feel comfortable around him and talking to him, without even realizing it. He has a natural air of calmness and light around him, that soothes others around him. He does have a good sense of humor, and enjoys a good laugh with friends. He is elegant and has a natural beauty to him, in both personality and natural demeanor. Many describe it as everything he does being cute, elegant and beautiful.

He could completely embarrass himself, and people often find it beautiful and cute. He does have a bit of a mysterious side, an allure and forbidden about him. Many find him charming and very charismatic, able to talk himself in and out of various situations. He often keeps most things to himself, and fears burdening others, putting them above himself. This ties back into his sacrificial nature. He is also spiritual, as well as logical, even though he understands that there are many things that can not be explained. He can at times feel flustered, unable how to put his thoughts into words, but he tries his best. Kenshin is a naturally hard worker, and puts his all into everything that he does. He is often plagued however, by haunting memories and nightmares, of his past and burdens.

Bio:
Kenshin was born to a family in Japan. His father was the high priest and owner of a temple within a small village, his mother was a nurse a the local clinic. From a young age, Kenshin was labeled as frail and weak. He was born with an illness, that at times could leave him bed ridden. From his young age as well, Kenshin was known for his beauty. He had a slender figure, more feminine in nature, and his face attracted attention from a young age. As he grew up, Kenshin was surrounded by a high spiritual belief. Many believed that Kenshin himself was blessed, saved from death by god. He was called a miracle child, and as he grew, that seemed to as well. Kenshin always seeming to have a closer connection with the holy.

His touch and prayers seemed to have a mysterious healing and purifying effect. It was not instant, but those who met with him and spent time around him always seemed to be blessed with luck and quick healing. So much so, that Kenshin became known as the city's good luck charm. Dark things seemed to be repelled by him or hurt by him. But as the city prospered from his unspoken gifts, Kenshin suffered. All attention on him, as he grew, so did his physical appeal. At the age of fourteen, Kenshin's parents died on an out of town mission of the temple. Responsibilities fell to Kenshen, including the one of caring for his five year old sister. Many began to feel sorry for him, but were impressed with how Kenshin stepped up and shouldered the burden of the temple.

A visiting moddling agency took notice of the young boy, requesting to do a shoot with him. Under the request of the village, he agreed to do a few shots. He was offered more, but he decided that the village and his sister needed him. He declined the offer, remaining in the village. Not even a year later, Kenshin was attacked on his way home one evening from school. He was badly injured, multiple bruises and a few broken bones. He suffered attempted fatal wounds to his wrists as well. He was saved by the local doctor, a family friend who happened to be passing by before he was assaulted sexually. The man was impressed that how even in such a situation, Kenshin had carried himself with a strength and calm most others would not have been able to. All of his wounds healed, except the scars now upon his wrists as a reminder.

Kenshin continued his life, trying to ignore the comments and looks that followed him everywhere. He felt suffocated and trapped within the village but hid it, becoming merely a charm for the city to fulfill their needs, while his own faded. He maintained the temple, as well as his sister and his health. He studied hard, and one day at the age of seventeen, he received early acceptance into a university in the city. He feared leaving the village and his sister, but the doctor promised to look after everything while he was gone. Many were not happy about his deciding to go, as he had always been under the stigma of his past and his life. He decided to go however, and has been there since. He frequently has to leave however, for his health, as well as the village and temple.

Other:
Kenshin dreams of one day finally escaping his past and living for himself, without the pressures and stigmas that he has been forced to carry to please everyone else.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triquetra

Name: Nori Fugimoto
✑Her good friends
✑Music
✑Singing
✑Playing Piano, Violin, guitar, and misc other instruments
✑Jujitsu and swordsmanship training
✑School
✑Being Witty and funny
✑Charity
✑Tattoos
Dislikes:
✒No free time
✒Strict Family
✒Having to hide who her family is
✒Being dishonest
✒Snowcones
✒When her younger brother is mean to Kira's sister
Personality:
Nori is a young woman put under quite a bit of pressure from her family. She handles stress very easily since she has been forced to all of her life. Being the eldest daughter to a very rich family makes her an heiress to a tremendous fortune. Although you would never guess it from speaking with Nori. She is very down to earth and easy going. The spoiled brat award goes to her younger brother. While Nori has no problem giving to a homeless person on the street, her brother would kick him. Just to give you an idea.

Nori's schedule is jammed packed from the time she wakes up until the time she goes to bed. Between music classes, martial arts classes, and regular school classes Nori hardly has time for anything else. But she does not let it discern her. Her multitasking and organization skills are second to none. She even offers monetary help to any of her friends if they are in need.

Even if Nori rarely gets mad or angry, her brother is the one person who can tick her off in seconds. He is the same age as Sachiko and is known to bully the other kids. Numerous times she had had to get into fights with him to get him to leave the other kids alone. Nori will not strike her younger brother, but because she needs to defend herself, she tends to be black and blue after a fight. Her brother is also trained in Jujutsu.

Even if Nori perfers not to fight... she will protect anyone who threatens her friends. Often with violence. Her body is a weapon after all.
Bio:
Nori was born to a very high class family. Her last name is a dead give away of who she is, and normally the questions start soon after. Many people believe her family are members of the yakuza. This is partly true, her father is actually a crime lord. He inherited it from his father. Just as Nori will when he passes, or retires. Her mother was her father's high school sweetheart. They fell in love while still in grade school, and married as soon as they completed college. Nori's mother died when she was two. Many would believe it was sickness, but it was actually murder. Her mother was poisoned. Her family could not tell the police that though, and had the family doctor write up a lie. Even if it killed her father to do so. Being a yakuza family it comes with the territory.

Her father remarried just two years later. Her step-mother was also from a Yukaza family. She was the youngest of three, and marring Nori's father was the best thing she could do. Being from a Yukaza family, the woman knew how to play the game. Her step mother still to this day wants Nori pushed out of the family. She believes her son should be the heir, but Nori's father will hear none of it. Often telling Nori to watch herself. He enrolled her in martial arts classes and swordsmanship training at a young age. Seven was the age. Her body is a weapon now at the age of eighteen.

At home her life is nothing but backstabbing and politics, but in school she has found a group of friends no one could replace. She loves each of them and enjoys her time with them, even if it is not much. They always seem to understand. Most of her friends are from poorer households. This has given Nori a small insite into their lives. How even buying them lunch can help them greatly. Of coarse Nori knows she will never completely understand, she can at least try. Whenever she is asked if they can come to her home Nori comes up with some excuse. No one has seen her home, let alone the inside. She fears for her friend's safety... and the armed guards would probably scare them.

Within the past year or so Nori has started to go to the tattoo parlor with her father. Starting a few integrate designs. She finds the pain is very calming.
Other:
Nori has recently been accepted into the Kyoto University. It is one of the top three schools in the entire country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happydeath

{True Form}

{Child Form}

Name:
Shiro Daisuke
Current age of 115.
How did you die:
Being tortured by laying on a flat wooden surface with multiple splinters going into his body while another flat surface above him is covered in spikes and pressed against his body ever so slightly to cause blood to come from each part of his body that is touched by the spikes. Every so often the spikes would be removed so that his wounds would be allowed to close just a bit before being picked at by spiders and bugs and once again being pressed down by the spikes once again. The last day of his torture, he was decapitated from his legs, to his arms and the rest of his body into pieces; making sure he is conscious to watch his organs be ripped out of his body.
Sexual Orientation: Straight.
☆ Mediating.
☆ Blood.
☆ Being in the dark.
☆ Being able to make friends.
☆ Helping out others.
☆ Playing any kind of instrument.
☆ People who don't run away from him.
☆ Sweets.
☆ People who don't make fun of him.
☆ Games.
☆ Practicing his martial arts.
Dislikes:
★ Arrogant people.
★ Cocky people.
★ Being judged by others.
★ Those who try to hurt him.
★ Being treated like a child.
★ Cheaters.
★ Name calling.
Personality:
Shiro's personality had never really changed since the day he was killed up to this day. He had always been known to be a kind little child at heart no matter what his age may look like or even actually really was. He enjoyed playing games with others whether they were elderly people or just plain adults and even kids that were younger than him. There had been many times he had been scolded for trying to act like such a little child towards the elderly people, even though he just wanted to be friends with them; but this never got him down. Even on the day he was being tortured for god knows how long, he never blamed Kira for what he did; he screamed and pleaded for help and for the pain to stop but it didn't mean he hated him for what he was doing. The only thing Shiro truly regrets that won't seem to allow him to pass on was that he could never really find the one person he could truly call a best friend or possibility even more.
Powers:
Shape-shifting
Due to the fact that Shiro is still very much clung to his childish past and how kind he is; Shiro tends to walk around the home within his usual form of a little child. However, his true form of being an adult does tend to come out and walk around at times as well. Thanks to himself learning about the ability to shape-shift, he also tends to shift himself into other random things that make it rather difficult to tell that it is him until he speaks within that form. The only real problem about this is that, when he is emotionally hurt to a breaking point; he tends to reveal his form of a large skeleton beast that knows nothing of self control.

Other-world Chill
Since Shiro is already dead as it already is, he has learned with the help of his mediation that he is able to control the power of ice and bringing only the temperature in an area to an extremely low degree to the point that things can end up freezing. Shiro isn't able to use this power for too long since after a certain amount of time of using this power; he will even end up freezing his own body and passing out in the area.

Lonesome Spirit
Due to Shiro already being dead, he realized almost immediately that this meant no one was going to be able to see him no matter how much he tried to speak with them out loud. Because of this, Shiro's emotions have stirred up to the point that he has been able to cause his own body to become visible to humans; even those who can't see ghosts with their own abilities that they might be gifted with. The biggest problem is that even though they maybe able to see him, he is unable to touch any of them physically and any who do see him; would see right through him.

Bio:
Shiro had been born into a middle-classed family who seemed to had been probably the nicest family anyone would probably ever become friends with. Shiro and his parents had always been the type that invited people into their home and gave them whatever they possibility could to help out another family and their needs; even when they couldn't give what the other family needed his family would try something different such as sending sweets or home baked food over to the other family as a warm welcome to show that there was someone out there that cared for them. Since Shiro was born and raised into a family like this, it didn't really bother him at all but rather he was more than happy enough to help out to the best of his ability.
This could be the reason behind why as he grew up, no matter where he went and no matter who tried to scold him down like he was nothing but trash; he always kept his head high and smiled brightly at everyone. Sadly though, the truth is that deep within his heart; he is feeling a dark and painful feeling about how he is called names over and over again. The one thing he hates the most is whenever his family was brought up into conversations and talked down about them. Never has Shiro ever said anything when it came to his family since he was taught never to get into fights with others when he was young.
There have been times though that Shiro had accidentally lost a bit of his touch and ended up talking back to the wrong group of people. One day, he had even come back home with his face covered in bruises, cuts and a black eye. His parents hadn't scolded him for what he did to get hurt but rather just took him in and treated his wounds; telling him about how rude many people could be within the world. After that day, Shiro had ended up starting to take martial art classes up to when he was around 14. With this, he was able to protect himself from any of those who tried to harm him for just sticking up for his family. It didn't mean that he used his new found abilities to hurt those who talked bad about his family but it was just to prove a point that his family shouldn't be brought into the conversation when someone was trying to make fun of him.
As he reached his 15th birthday, Shiro and his family had received a mysterious letter that invited them to a home that was just outside of the Aokigahara Woods. Being curious about the letter, since Shiro's parents were busy at the time since they had to attend a meeting over in America about their deeds being done over in Japan; they had known well enough that Shiro was able to take care of himself until they had returned so they instructed him to bring over a fresh baked cake over towards the home that was outside of the woods. What he hadn't expected as he came to the home was that he he found himself trapped there and also tortured for the rest of his life till his death. To this day, he has been living within this home; trying to find his peace within his life but due to the fact of how he was raised and how he continues to remain kind even though he was nothing more than a ghost now.
Other:
Due to how long he has been imprisoned within the home and with how Shiro has been unable to ever stop following the ways he was taught as a child and keeping his true pain deep within his heart, Shiro has grown to gather chains that seem to resemble him being stuck to the home and how many years he has suffered of living within the home itself. The chains look to be rusted and pitch black although he walks around with them in all of his different forms as though it is nothing but paperweight to him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilia

Name: Victoria Winchester
How did you die: Hmmm....her death was one of the more simple ones, though she could not have wished to die any other way. After all who would not want to give their heart to the one they love? Literally, she can still remember the feel of his hand on her chest before he plunged it deep inside, ripping the blood pumping organ out. Of course, she screamed, and clung to the male as he did so. Tears had streamed down her face, but she had died with a smile on her face even though she had been in excruciating pain.
Sexual Orientation: straight
Likes: Kira, magic, night time, adores Sachiko, nature, books, music, drawing, blood, gore, animals, watching Kira kill, creating beautiful music, singing, baking, cooking, sewing, painting,
Dislikes: Kira's attention being on other females, Seeing Sachiko depressed, the living, Kira not getting what he wants, betrayal, other females that are not Sachiko, outsiders, something happening to those she loves and cares about
Personality: Her personality has not changed before or after death. She has always been sweet and kind to those around her but do something to those she loves and cares about. She would then gladly smile slyly as she slits your throat then stabbing you in the back as much as being your friend.
Powers: Shapeshifting- unlike her fellow ghost Shiro, she likes to shapeshift into various animals. The bigger they are the more it takes out of her, it even tends to leave her vulnerable. If she is in another form that is not her own she will forget herself.

Ghostly Music: much like a siren's song she has the ability to coax a person to come to her, though she has to focus on who she wants to come. In fact she will have to know their name and face to get it to work exactly though when she does use it to much and to long, it tends to give her headaches and cause her to pass out.

Spirit energy manipulation- she can manipulate her spirit energy to use to stun people or to kill them but it can leave her very weak and even cause her to fade from the sight of the living.
Bio: What is there to say she came from a middle class family, working hard for her family. To provide money and take care of them, to make a living. She had always known Kira though it had been from a distance considering they were from two different worlds. She was not allowed to get close to the male or any others of the higher class, I guess you could say that she had a rather boring life and that it mostly consists of unrequanted love.
Other: Is clearly in love with Kira

Name: Zander aka Zane
How did you die: Hmmm how did I die....guess it was for the pure fact that I was tortured to death, nothing I can really tell you about considering it is far to graphic for me to go into details. But I will say this after a year of Kira keeping me on the edge of death, it was very much welcome in the end as it was nothing compared to what he put me through. Just a little thing for you....that leather chair you sit on that is just square inches sewn together....it is made from skin....and that red stitching you see is my hair. Victoria was very creative with the parts that Kira gave her.
Dislikes: Victoria and Kira
Personality: Before he died, he was a cruel, mean vindictive person. Much like Kira he loved to hurt people, to beat people half to death. I guess you could say he was a regular old mobster back then. Now though it is as if his personality to a one eighty turn. He is now kind and gentle, even loving though he can only show this new personality to those that are not Victoria or Kira, after all they wouldn't like it if they knew he wasn't the man he was before.
Powers: water manipulation- can manipulate water though can only do so when near a open source of water like a turned on faucet or a pond. Though he is not very good at it as so far he can only do a few small things with it. That slowly drain him as long as he does nothing big, if he does something big with it he will be passed out for a few hours.

Divine Protection: as ironic as this power is for a man that was one of the cruelest men that you could know alive, now it fit him fine. Seeing as he can only use it to protect himself and one other person, though he can use it to protect two people excluding him. This power if he used it to protect two others then it leaves him open to attacks if he uses it to protect himself and one other then it can make him blind to what is going on around him. It can also only last about thirty minutes max, needing to rest about two hours between.
Bio: He came from a very rich family and because of this he was able to grow up and interact with Kira when he was young. Though i fear to tell you that he was not kind to his fellow rich kid. In fact he was cruel and vicious towards him, bullying him every chance that he got so it was no surprise that Kira came after him and gave him one of the longest and most painful deaths that he could think of.
Other: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblackrose

Name: Ayumu "Ai" Yamashita
How did you die: Kira caught me as I was desperately looking for oneechan and niichan. He said he knew where they were and that he would take me to them. Little did I know that he was the one who took them away to begin with. He lead me to where he was torturing them. I was so scared and tried to run away when I seen the horrors behind that door. At first I managed to get away and hide, but he eventually found me. After Kira found me he took me back to that room. Using chains connected to the wall he restrained me, even putting a collar around me neck. I was forced to watch him slowly torture and kill my dear oneechan and niichan. I remember sobbing for days, begging him to let them go. My pleading only brought more pain to my siblings after a few days I gave up. In many ways I became a lifeless doll chained to that wall. Once Kira had finished off my siblings his attention turned to me. Since I was already like a lifeless doll he had Victoria dress me up as one. Kira played with me, using me to lure some of his other victims to their deaths. Once he grew tired of using and playing with me they disposed of me. My death was rather slow. He strung me up like a puppet and left me for the crows.
Dislikes: Kira, Victoria, sour stuff, being used, being alone
Personality: Ayumu was a happy go lucky little girl. She was very friendly and always doing what she could to make others happy. She loved her parents and her siblings dearly. They were her world. The girl had a bright personality, but she was also naive and very innocent to the horrors within the world. She could be very stubborn and usually wasn't afraid to stand up for others.

All of that changed the moment she meet Kira and she faced the unspeakable horrors of the darkness that lurked within the world. The world she believed in, the world that she saw no longer existed. It was all broken and fell apart right before her very eyes. Now after her death she is still somewhat like the lifeless doll she was before she died. She is very shy at first, taking a while to come out of her shell. If she doesn't know you or doesn't like she you tends to be cold, indifferent or totally emotionless. Around those she likes or feels she can trust she can get rather emotional since she locks away her emotions most of the time. For those who she likes and considers friends she still would do anything to make them happy and see them smile. There are times we she can be very much like a child, clingy and demanding, but that's only because she's afraid of losing the things she likes. The few things she still has left in this world. If you're wondering, yes she has basically ended up with a split personality due to everything.
Powers: Banshee Cry - She is able to amplify her voice, causing sonic waves which depending on their intensity can become rather deadly. Her wales at their weakest are enough to deafen a person momentarily and caused objects to break.

Object Possession - She is able to possess objects, her favorite being a porcelain doll. While possessing an object she can will it to do almost anything. If she possesses an item such as a doll, stuffed animal or something of that nature she is able to communicate with the living.

Energy Manipulation/Transfer - She is able to manipulate her own spirit energy. Mostly she uses to help others by transferring some of her energy to them if they are weak. Other ways she can use this ability is to create balls of energy, or what some might call ectoplasma, and use it to make an energy shield for protection. She's able to stun living things, but not kill them. Recently she discovered that she could also use this ability to heal the living. This ability can leave her rather weak.
Bio: I was the third child and youngest daughter of a well to do family. We were so happy. Papa was a business man he dealt with trades. Even though, he was busy he always made time for his family. Oneechan and niichan were the ones to look after me as mama was sickly. Everything seemed so happy and bright for us. Things seemed to change though after Kiyoko oneechan and Ryou niichan meet Kira. They feared him. Not long after that they both disappeared. If I knew what fate awaited me I wouldn't have went searching for them, but mama was so worried. With papa already gone and her in such a weak state I had to do something. I fell right into Kira's trap. Ending up suffering unimaginable emotional, mental and physical pain before I died.
Other: Ayumu feels out of place with all of the others being so much older than her. She wishes that her oneechan or niichan were here with her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiyoto

Name:
Grimm Yuki

How did you die:
Only master Kira is allowed to know that.

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

✦ Playing the Piano
✦ Playing the Violin
✦ Chess
✦ A Challenge
✦ A Mystery
✦ Tea
✦ Refined Things
✦ Classy Things
✦ Silence
✦ Serving the Master
✦ Rain
✦ Snow
✦ Night
✦ More You Will Discover

Dislikes:
✦ Whining
✦ Weakness
✦ Losing
✦ Getting Dirty
✦ Degrading Himself
✦ Being Forced To Do Something
✦ Being Underestimated
✦ Being Looked Down Upon
✦ Fools
✦ Annoying People
✦ Noise When Studying/Reading/etc.
✦ Seeing the Master hurt or upset
✦ Being Betrayed
✦ Disgusting Things
✦ More You Will Discover

Personality:
Grim has always been one to come off as cold to others. He is the type that you can either tolerate or you hate. He is strong willed and hearted, and it shows within his personality. He is calm and level headed, his mind one of his greatest weapons. He is fiercely loyal and protective, especially of his master/mistress. He is cunning and quick witted, one to think on his feet, and react accordingly. It is hard to outwit or overcome him, for he seems to be constantly one step ahead of people. He seems to be a bit sadistic, at times enjoying the pain of others for his own pleasure.

He is mysterious and alluring, able to bring people in with his words and a pretty face. He knows how to manipulate people, twisting them around until they break either mentally, physically, or both. He is active, but not one to seem to overly rushed. He is one to bide his time and be patient, striking when the time is right. He knows how to detach himself and get the job done, which makes him a valuable asset. His many skills and the parts of him that are unknown, make him both a powerful ally or a dangerous enemy.

He has a strange affection for both siblings, and on more than one occasion shows affection for them. He is easily angered, only when it comes to forces that would cause distress or harm to the pair. He can come off as unfeeling and standoffish, making him hard to approach and opposing. He does have a kinder and warmer side, as hinted with his affection for the host and hostess of this gathering. He seems to be curious about the living as well, often engaging them in conversation about various things. He also has a sense of humor, which is rare, and often surprises people because of his more serious nature.

Powers:
Puppet Master: He is able to manipulate various objects, he typically will not use it against other ghosts or humans unless ordered to.

Regeneration: Grimm is literally able to put himself back together again if need be or heal himself. He is able to speed up growth within himself, manipulating his body at will. He can heal others as well through "fusing" for a period of time with others, living or dead.

Darkness Manipulation: He manipulates darkness around him, or literally create it from himself. This ties back into his puppetry abilities.

Bio:
Nothing is known about Grimm by the others. It is rumored that he was Kira's first, and his connections to the man are unknown. He seems to have taken on the roll of a right hand man to the other however, carrying out his orders to a T, and keeping things in line. He is labeled often as the "butler", almost the only one able to roam the home and tend to the guests of his own free will, since he is so obedient to Kira. He will not speak of his past or himself in general, only Kira knowing about him. He seems to have an affection for both of the siblings, and something deeper to him, which leaves his path unclear.

Other:
He seems to be plagued by memories and terrors at times, possibly connected to his past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~

Todd Hunter
How did you die: Died in childbirth
Sexual Orientation: ?
*His sister
*Music
*Springtime
Dislikes:
*Mean people
*Thunderstorms
*Death
*Clowns
Personality: Todd is a very gentle soul (no pun intended) who hates confrontation and avoids it whenever possible. He is very protective of his twin sister. Todd is the kind of person (ghost) who will listen to your problems and never judge, and try to help as much as he can. He tends to be rather innocent.
Powers:
*Possession (Ability to possess and control the body of a living being for a short amount of time. He has also developed the ability to the point where he can possess objects very briefly to move them.)
*Pyrokinesis (Ability to mentally start, control and put out fire. This ability is stronger when he's inside his twin's body.)
*Solid body (Ability to make his body solid for short periods of time. This drains him greatly however, and after he's used this power even for a short amount of time he has to hide inside his sister's body)
Bio: Todd was the older of a set of twins born in Ireland to a successful businessman. Unfortunately, he never got a chance to live as he died in childbirth. His spirit, instead of departing, stuck around to be with his twin sister. Over the years, Todd was the first spirit to talk to Gemini, the only one who stayed with her consistently. His appearance changed as they aged, the same as if he were alive. Gemini helped him learn and develop his abilities, and she's really the only friend he has, which is part of the reason he's so protective of her.
Other: Todd often takes a secondary position in Gemini's body, sharing her mind. Every once in a while, he will take control of the body just to feel the sun or to do something that she can't. This drains him, but not as much as his regular possession ability.

Last edited by Shikabane Hime; 10-07-2014 at 07:03 PM..

Shikabane Hime

Old 06-13-2014, 06:13 AM

~*Reserved*~

Shikabane Hime

Old 06-16-2014, 06:49 AM

~*Accepting Characters*~

Shikabane Hime

Old 06-21-2014, 12:04 AM

~*Accepting Characters/Reserved*~

Shikabane Hime

Old 06-30-2014, 07:26 AM

The HoUsE aNd BaSeMeNt

Located outside of the Aokigahara Woods in Japan, there sits a house, a house of glass and metal. At first glance, the house would be considered one of the most unique houses ever created. The house itself was created by Hanako and Kazuo Burakkuhāto in the early 1900s. Even after almost a hundred years since it was built, it still stands tall and strong as its current owners, Kira and Sachiko Burakkuhāto live in the house with their helpers. The house was created the glass which was both shatter and sound proof, the metal frames were designed to hold the glass in place as well as keeping the house from falling apart in the intense summer heat and freezing winters. The first floor holds a large kitchen, living room, main bathroom, a dining room as well as a family room and a Study. The second and third floor held the bedrooms, five on each floor. Within each room was a luxurious bed as well as a wardrobe and a dress area in the corner of the rooms, the rooms also had their own full bathroom with rags and towels as well as soaps and shampoos. The walls for the bathrooms were clouded and tinted so they weren't see-through and no one was peeping in on others when they showered. Within each room, sitting on the mirror stand is a pair of glasses, glasses that are a key component for the victims guests.

Under the house was a large basement with four to five different levels. The glass walls shifted mechanically very few minutes, opening and closing corridors making it easy to get lost. This house would be a lovely place to live...if it wasn't for one fact. This house is a deathtrap. The mains doors of the house are designed to let people in, but not to let them out. If you think you're safe, then you haven't met the "guards" of the Burakkuhāto House. The "guards" live within the basement...well, more like trapped. The "guards" are none other than ghosts, victims of death. Protection from the ghost are all around you, however that is a double sided blade. The glass through the house is covered in containment spells written in old the old Latin language, spells used to restrict the ghosts from leaving the house or going through the glass walls, floors or ceilings all over the house. The basement had some parts covered in blood from the previous victims over the years. Large gears and wires run through the house, remaining untouchable.

Five containment cells are on the second floor, on each door was a symbol of the ghosts that was behind it. However, the containment cells were empty...the ghosts nowhere to be found.

--------------

ɸSachikoɸ

Within the basement of the house, there were soft taps on the thick glass floors of the second level in the basement. Soft and eerie echos could be heard as the tapping got louder and louder. A figure was soon walks through the glass halls, a young girl wearing a light blue kimono with imprinted flowers on the outside, along with a beautifully stitched sash and a red flowered headpiece. Her long black hair flowed behind her as she walked, her bangs covered almost the right side of her face, only because her bangs were too long but refused to cut them. Her hair was a little ruffled, her skin was slightly pale with red eyes searching the basement for what she was looking for...dead bodies.

She continued walked lightly, her hair and kimono fluttering lightly behind her. The young girl's name was Sachiko, Sachiko Burakkuhāto; the hostess of the house. She was had wondered the basement from bottom to top, looking around slowly for the signs of the staff members. She hadn't found one, dead or alive. A faint sigh escaped her lips as she continued walking down the corridor, making turns whenever she had to. After a few minutes, she found a body. A butler she had known for a while was dead, his body was split in half by a glass door that had slammed on him. The blood was spreading from his deceased body as Sachiko walked closer to him. His eyes were open and it looked as though he had been running due to the sweat that was on his forehead. Sachiko stared with sadness in her eyes, looking at the butler she had known. "I'm so sorry." She said softly, tears slowly forming in her eyes as she reached over and closed the man's eyes.

It pained her to watch the people she cared for were being killed, sighing lightly Sachiko started pressed her back again the wall, the butler's body was next to her as she curled in a ball, waiting for something to wake her from this nightmare. She sighed lightly and looked away from the body. She sniffled lightly, she knew crying wasn't going to help but she had nothing else to do, she didn't know how to help since she never really went against her brother before. A faint gasp escaped her lips as she started crawling away from the dead butler, trying to remain calm and away from death as much as possible. She stood up and continued walking, looking for the ghosts wondering about in the basement.

ψKiraψ

Inside of the luxurious dining room, there sat a figure. The figure was male, about 6'1" with his legs crossed as he sat at the table. He was slouched in the chair, his arm resting on the armrest, propping his head up with it. It was watching the events of what was happening in the crystal ball he had sitting on the table in front of him. A faint sigh escaped his lips, using his electricity to change the scene to where his little sister was. His semi-shoulder length black hair rested at his sides, his black eyes just staring at the crystal ball. His muscular frame remained under the black clothing he wore, fiddling with the black cross around his neck. He fiddled with the cross more as he watched Sachiko curling in a ball next to a dead butler. "Don't worry Sachiko...I'll get you a new butler, one who actually sCrEaMs.." The young man said with a sinister grin on his face.

The young man's name is Kira, Kira Burakkuhāto. The Host of the Burakkuhāto House. He was in charge of everything within the house and manor. He was also in charge of the ghosts in the basement, he had been killing for a long time and had taken a break from it because of Sachiko. However, the wanting of death was too much so why not had a little fun with the ghosts and the people he had. "If this keeps up, things might be delayed. I don't mind the bodies, but the ghosts are going to be a little troublesome since they have their adrenaline...I think." He said to himself aloud. He turned his head towards the curved staircase, the guests were sleeping in their rooms. Thanks to the invitations being enchanted, the five guests were transported to the house in their sleep and were sleeping in their quarters.

Kira gently rubbed his left temple, he sighed sharply from a little irritation. He didn't know how long it was going to be until his friends woke up. The basement was crawling with the former staff and Sachiko hadn't found the ghosts to return them to their cells or at least kill the former staff. "I need a drink." He said in a groggy voice, closing his eyes slowly, "A pepsi, Mountain Dew, Root Beer; I don't care, anything that has sugar in it." He sighed heavily fiddling his black cross with his free hand, the crystal ball becoming smokey as it waited for its next command from its master.

[The symbol can be anything you want, I don't wish.]

Last edited by Shikabane Hime; 07-01-2014 at 05:10 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-30-2014, 05:01 PM

Grimm Yuki

Grimm had been lingering within the shadows, watching the events unfold before him. Currently, he was adorned in a suit, black naturally. He was watching the man before him with a slightly curious expression. The other seemed strained, but he did not wish to speak out of turn and anger him. Things were far to early along to stir up trouble. He reached a white gloved hand up, to brush a few strands of snow white hair out of pale blue eyes. All of the stitching upon his body was hidden, except for those along his lips.

They caught his attention as he allowed a light sigh to pass through his lips, tugging a bit. He could still feel in some cases, as if he were alive. As in with the man he was watching before him. On other cases, being dead meant he felt nothing at all. He lifted his hand to the stitches, tracing them a bit gingerly with his finger tips. They no longer stung, none of them did. He was more like a rag doll or puppet....one that if broken, could easily be stitched back together again. He was brought back to reality, by the other speaking up. He desired sugar hmm?

Crossing an arm over his torso, Grimm lowered his upper body into a bow to the other. "As you wish..." he turned away, moving himself out of the room and down the hall towards the kitchen. Grimm was an odd one, even for a ghost. No one but Kira knew anything about him. He was an enigma, believed to have been the first. He spent his days serving as more of a butler of the home, the only non living one typically. Many questioned why and how he could be so obedient to the word of a man who had taken his life?

A slight smile caused the stitches upon his lips to tug, they had much to learn. He found the kitchen simple enough, having been there before. He retrieved a clean glass, placing light ice within, as well as a straw. He thought for a moment about the lady of the house, miss Sachiko. One could wonder if her brother truly cared for her or not, but it was not his place to say. He did believe there was still a deep bond there, but one that no mere mortal could any longer understand.

He retrieved the designated beverage from the fridge, filling the glass carefully, so the foam would not overload it and the glass would overflow. Staring into the bubbling contents, he watched a few little pockets rise to the surface before popping. He picked up the glass, returning to the room where the other sat. He was unafraid to approach him or be around him, as most others might have been. He placed the glass on a coaster by the other, before inclining his head a bit. He would have normally stepped back at that time, waited until another order was given.

At the moment however, he was feeling a bit bold and curious. The other seemed a bit adgitated with these events going on around the home. In actuality, the party was only barley beginning. It was not his place to question, and he usually did not. He had little trouble doing as the other instructed to the last letter, even for the simple things. He did not enjoy degrading himself, but the other knew him well enough, and he liked to think respected or liked him well enough, to not do such a thing.

He let his eyes move to the other, for a moment gazing at him. He knew the other hated to be kept wating, hesitating was unlike him on many levels. "What is it you have in store for them...if you do not mind me asking Master" he spoke, adressing the other with a title of respect and power. He was the head of the house, but he was also a master of Grimm's on a level few others could understand. He shared a deep relationship with him, one he did not know if the other fully understood himself.

He was fully loyal and faithful, taking care to never make the other question that. He did however, seek to keep the other from doing anything to foolish, he would have hated to see him hurt. He chuckled mentally, his own emotions and thoughts were quite the mystery even to him. For now, he waited in silence, to see if the other would answer or dismiss him. If he gave him another task, he would complete it without question, and not bother the other further. But he did wish to inquire, even the slightest hint of information was fine. The other had his mysteries, and would deal with things as they went. He trusted him, for now, all he could do was wait and see.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 07-01-2014, 04:23 AM

Shiro Daisuke

Sitting within a pitch black room with his knees pulled up against his chest; a small silver haired boy that looked no more the age of 15 sat on an old ragged bed with his chin rested on his knees. In the middle of the room with a single lamp that flickered on and off from the light bulb starting to lose the energy to be able to work any further. The boy had sat on the bed in silence as he stared at the lamp with his sky-blue eyes as though he were hopeful to think that the lamp's light wouldn't go out. On the opposite side of the room from where the boy sat was a large open metal door that had the symbol of a skull that was blindfolded shut with chains on both sides of it's head along with rings that kept the mouth of the skull closed. This was the only exit to the small cubed room that the young boy sat in; however, it seemed almost as though he wanted nothing more than to sit there and just stare at the flickering light of the remaining power to the lamp. "Please...dont go out.." he whispered with his voice barely heard to anyone else but himself, almost as though he were just mouthing the words.

In a matter of moments though, the lamp had given one last quick flicker of it's bright yellowish light before the room was left with nothing more than pitch darkness. Sighing quietly to himself, the little child had slowly slid himself off the ragged bed and onto his two bare feet as his large black and white cloak dragged across the floor when he made his way towards the exit of the room. From there, he found himself surrounded in a large hallway full of flickering lights even more. Looking left and right down the hall and towards the ceiling of the hallway as well; he was able to see the slightly dimmed lightning bring out the incantations of all the words that surrounded the hallway. Obviously enough, this didn't really make much of a surprise to him since while he had been in that room in the past; Shiro had heard many screams of pain before outside of his room just right down the hallway.

Shiro never really was one to leave his room even when his door was opened up since he never found much reason to leave the room itself. Being on the very last floor of the basement and near the back and darkest corner of the basement itself made things rather lonely for him as it already was. Shiro was lonely to begin with anyway, even though he never really admit it to anyone even when he was alive; he was very much pleading to have at least a friend or someone to be around him to make him feel as though he was wanted. This was the first time Shiro had actually decided to step out of his dark room as he wandered down the long dim lit hallway towards the opposite end to see if he could find someone or at least something to do. As he made his way down the hall, the sound of something rolling across the floor had caught his attention as the white haired boy had turned his head right around the corner to find that a small crystal ball was rolling across the floor in a single direction. Staring at it as it rolled away, the young ghost child had turned to look down the direction that the ball had come from only to catch glimpses of torture devices that were all seemed to be used at least twice each.

Shaking his head at the thought of the torture devices and all the bodies that must've been scattered over by that side of the hallway. Shiro had just given a shudder before he decided to follow the crystal ball in the direction it was headed in. As he followed the crystal ball, the white haired male soon began to shift his form into a small white cat with crystal blue eyes as he followed the ball around curiously. Unlike how Shiro normally shifted his form by choice, due to his curiousity of where the ball was headed in; he had lost a bit of control of what he was doing as the childish side of his heart began to take over and cause him to shift his form into the white cat unknowingly.

Yukito Calix

Sleeping peacefully on the golden and silver bed, a male with dark blonde hair had slept soundly and completely unaware that he was no longer sleeping within his own home at this point; but rather had been transported somehow to this large glass house. After a few minutes of sleeping, the male had slowly began to groan as he turned left to right on the bed before finally opening up his eyes to notice that the covers that were over him were not his own from his home. Looking down at the silver covers that had several different golden designs on it, he raised a brow and quickly realized that he wasn't in his own room any longer. In an instant, he had jumped and nearly stumbled out of bed as he collapsed onto the ground before looking around in shock as well as confusion of where he was at the time. "Wh-what the hell?!..wh-where am I?" He called out quickly as he quickly stood back up to his feet and gazed around the newly large room that he had been brought to somehow without him knowing.

The last thing he could remember was that yesterday Yukito had received a strange letter in the mail about an invitation to some sort of home that was deep within the woods. Obviously enough, since the letter was way too mysterious and the names that were mentioned on the paper weren't any that Yukito were too familiar with; he just threw it aside on the table and decided to ignore the invitation and just not attend it. Other than that, the day yesterday was going just ordinary until he had ended up passing the forest entrance that the letter had spoke about. He wasn't exactly sure what it was, but when he had passed the area he could've sworn that he felt some sort of strange cold sensation coming from deep within the forest that gave him chills that made him feel as though someone or something was planning his death.

That same night, after coming home from night school; most of the information about the invitation had passed his mind as he just made his way home, making sure to stop by the nearby cafe that normally closed late at night to grab a few sweets before going home to get some rest for the next day. Going to bed, only to find himself waking up here in this house was the last thing Yukito had expected his sleep to go. As he made his way over to the nearest window to check out where he was; the sight of the forest being right outside of the home gave away the thought that he was somehow brought to the home where the invitation was told to go. At least, that was what went through his head; he obviously could've been wrong and all but for now that was the best guess he was going to get rather than being completely dumbfounded of where he was and why he was here in the first place.
Scratching the side of his head as he paced back and forth on trying to figure out what he was doing here. Yukito had given the thought of leaving the room and just trying to find a way out of this home but he was brought here somehow by someone. Maybe someone was going to arrive at his room and give him at least some sort of information about what was going on.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-02-2014, 04:14 AM

~Gemini and Todd Hunter~

She dreamed. She dreamed of school, of her friends, of the one friend who she felt more than friendship for. She dreamed of the day he handed her a fancy looking invitation, some kind of party at his house. She knew the invitation had been given to plenty of others, but it still made her feel special. She heard someone humming, thought it was him. But it got louder, more insistent. More and more and more until...

It was the humming that woke her. A familiar humming that she had been hearing her whole life. It meant that there were spirits nearby. The louder the hum, the more ghosts were around. Right now, it was loud enough to wake her from a dead sleep (no pun intended.) The young redhead opened her eyes and noticed instantly that she was not in her room. Being someone who saw and talked to ghosts on a daily basis, she was used to strange situations, but this was something one simply couldn't prepare for. Sitting up, she took in her surroundings.

A large, comfy room, the kind only rich people could afford. The walls were glass, giving her a perfect view of the forest outside. It was beginning to take shape in her mind, what must have happened. It seemed impossible, but the invitation she received must have been...magical? Either way, it brought her here in her sleep. She was at Kira's house. Looking around again, she wondered if her brother had been able to follow her.

"I'm right here, Gemini." A voice said, as her twin appeared next to her. Todd and Geminni Hunter, twin heirs to a relatively successful business that their father ran. They were so alike, with their red hair, pale skin and dark eyes- all traits that marked them as Irish, and therefore very out of place in Japan. "Todd, there you are. I was worried for a second. So...what do you think?" Gemini asked.

To most other people, it would look as if she were talking to no one. Todd, after all, was a ghost, and Gemini could only talk to him because she was a psychic medium. Gemini had been born only minutes after Todd, but Todd had been stillborn, having died from the strain of the birth. As they grew, Todd became Gemini's closest friend and protector. They relied on each other for almost everything.

"I think your boyfriend is up to something, but maybe we should look around to find out." Todd replied, smirking at his sister's blushing face. "Kira is not my boyfriend. He's so secretive, I barely know him..." Gemini shot back. "But you wish he was your boyfriend." The spirit teased. "You know what? Shut up." Gemini retorted, and moved towards the door. Her brother was right about one thing: they should explore and see what was going on.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 07-04-2014, 04:36 AM

Within the dimly lit room a small red, pink and green ball was curled up in the corner. The young girl stared at the rose shaped door that was the only entrance and exit to her room. It was strange to see it open. The lights in the hallway flickered again. This time she could have sworn she saw something pass by. The multicolored ball uncurled to reveal a girl probably no older than the age of eight and a doll that was nearly as big as she was. Ayumu inched her way closer to the door with the doll in hand. Was it safe to go out?

Cautiously the petite girl peeked outside of the door, looking up and down the hall as the lights flickered again. There was a trail of blood leading to the right. She shivered slightly, taking a step back into her room. “What do you think Hotaru? Should we go out and explore?” The girl whispered to the doll she held. After a moment she nodded as if the doll had answered her. “Stay close to me, hopefully nothing will happen.”

She tiptoed out into the hall debating which way to go when more movement caught her attention. “Look Hotaru, it’s a ball and kitty.” She pointed towards the far end of the hall were a crystal was rolling along the floor being followed by a white cat (Shiro). For a moment Ayumu just stood there watching. Down that way there was more blood along with dismembered body parts. She hugged the doll in her hands tightly to her chest, peeking over its head as she watched.

The little girl found herself slowly moving closer to the crystal and white cat, trying to hide behind her doll. Once she was halfway to them she stopped and moved so she was close to the wall. “Hello,” she squeaked. She was still clinging tightly to Hotaru, but her face was now visible.

Pandora's Box
Everyone's Favorite Sociopath

Old 07-09-2014, 05:57 PM

Amber Willow moaned as she rolled over on her bed, arm swinging out and smacking the end table next to her. Her eyes immediately opened, and she nearly jumped out of the bed. "Holy sh-" She covered her mouth before she could finish her curse. "What the hell is going on here?" She climbed out of the bed, observing the room she woke in. "Fancy..." she mumbled to herself, picking up the glasses that were on the mirror stand. She looked closely at them for a moment, before putting them back on the stand.

What exactly had happened? There was that odd invitation she had gotten yesterday, but she didn't have the time to read it, so she left it on a desk back home. I should have taken the time to read it. she thought. Other than the glasses, there didn't seem to be anything special in the room.

Amber looked at the door. If she was going to figure out what in the world was going on, she would have to leave the room, and find who was responsible for all of this. She needed to know why she was here. However... it was impossible to know what was waiting out there. She wasn't going to get anywhere standing around though. Amber took a deep breath. Rushing into things probably wasn't the smartest idea, so she reminded herself to keep calm. She walked to her door, opening it slowly and peeking her head out. She didn't want to leave quite yet, just take a look at her surroundings.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-14-2014, 05:16 AM

"Kira?" A soft voice seemed to sing as a black haired female looked around corners, trying to find something that she knew would link her to the man she was calling for. She adjusted the Fedora on her head before she moved down the hall, trailing her hand against the glass wall, leaving a trail of blood behind her. Surprisingly her clothes were spotless, there was no sign that any harm had come to her or that she had witnessed anything, in fact there was no sign that she had killed anyone. Though the dead butler would say other wise if he was still alive, the thought of what she had caused him to do made her chuckle evilly to her self.

"Kiraaaaa~<3!!! Love!!! Why must you lock me up so? I wish to see you!!!" she called in a loving, singing voice before she spotted his eye that he watched the basement through, she pouted as she faked tears in her eyes. She touched the ball carefully, petting it as she gazed into it, seeing nothing but the ball it self. "Come on darling.....let me out to play. I promise to make them scream just like you like them too." she said to it before she kissed it, only to stop and look up as she spotted a maid staring at her in slight relief, she smiled at the female.

Standing up carefully before she ran over to her and hugged her close. "Oh i was so worried that i was here alone!!! I seen some horrible things!!" she said to her as she broke down crying, acting as if she was finding comfort in the arms of another human but that was not true at all, after all few minutes she laughed much like a witch would. Before she pulled away from the female, slowly changing into a snake as hissed and shaked the rattle on the end of her tail. The maid screamed in terror, it was clear that she was deathly afraid of snakes and here before her a female had just turned into one. She slitered towards her, causing the maid to scream even more as she slowly backed away before turning to run.

She changed back into her human form, laughing even louder as her almost completely white eyes looked down the hall where the maid had disappeared before she slowly followed after her. She planned to make her scream even more, in fact she planned to torment her until the very end.

Last edited by Kilia; 07-25-2014 at 02:35 PM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-15-2014, 06:35 AM

Walking along the corridor of glass, Gemini couldn't help but wonder at the wealth that must have gone into the creation of such a place. Even aware as she was that there were spirits all over, she had to admire the whole setup. Her first goal was to find Kira, and ask him what was going on. Surely it was all harmless. "You're hopeless, you know that? You're just giving this guy the benefit of the doubt because you have a huge crush on him, and you don't want him to turn out to be some weirdo." Todd said from beside her. Gemini scowled at the ghost of her twin. "I'm only being optimistic. I would give the same benefit of the doubt to anyone else." She protested, though secretly she knew Todd was right. She so badly wanted to believe that Kira was the same kind, sweet boy she knew from school. And there was no evidence yet that he wasn't, so why shouldn't she give him a chance? "Still, it would be nice if I could find my way around this place. It feels like we've been walking for hours." "It's only been twenty minutes." "But it feels like longer."

Shikabane Hime

Old 07-15-2014, 10:57 PM

ɸSachikoɸ

After what felt like an eternity, Sachiko got up and walked away from the dead butler. She held her right arm and continued walking down the halls, looking left and right through the glass corridors. It was almost time for the ghosts to be returned to their cells, even though some of the butlers and maids were still alive. It wasn't until Sachiko came to a halt and looked down, seeing a small crystal ball rolling next to her foot. This only meant one thing, Kira was watching her. Within a few moments of seeing the ball, Sachiko grunted in pain, stumbling to the left side of the hallway and leaning against a piece of the metal frame. "Imouto, speak to me, are you well?" The voice asked, Sachiko knew who it was. It was Big Brother Kira, who else would it be? Sachiko panted lightly and replied back, "O-Oniichan, I-I'm fine, j-just looking for the ghosts." She looked around slowly, walking down the corridor as the crystal ball followed. "Ok imouto, please be careful down there. Oniichan wouldn't want anything to happen to you." The black haired male replied back, a smile on his face as he watched through the crystal ball.

Sachiko started shaking lightly a leaf, she looked around quickly and started walking quickly, the crystal ball right behind her. "H-Hai o-oniichan." The young girl stammered back. As she continued walking, the crystal ball had vanished completely, leaving the girl alone. Walking down the hallway, she held her sides tightly and called out to anyone, hoping someone could hear her, maybe make her job a little easier. "He-hello, is an-anyone there. It's me, Sachiko! Neechan~! Niichan~!" She cried out, tears slowly rolling down her cheeks from the headache she had received.

ψKiraψ

Kira stayed in the dinning room, watched from his crystal ball, the few things that were happening on each floor. Shiro was with Ai, Victoria was a few levels above them and Sachiko was on the second level. Thankfully, the basement door had remained locked since Sachiko had been down there so no one could go in or out of there unless given permission. Once Kira had finished checking up on Sachiko, he had turned his attention to Victoria who appeared to be calling out to him. A soft chuckle escaped his, gently pressing a finger against his bottom lip. He found it interesting how she still loved him, even after he killed her. He still remembered the killings, remembered the warmth of the blood between his fingers, the screams each one made. An evil grin grew on his face as a chuckle escaped his lips.

A faint gasp escaped his lips once he heard a voice, he shifted his black eyes towards a young man who had left and came back within a few minutes. 'I feel bad now, I completely forgot he was even up here.' Kira thought to himself, blinking lightly as he looked at the beverage sitting next to him. He grabbed the glass with his gloved hand and took a sip, Root Beer, one of he and Sachiko's favorite drinks. It was weird seeing a ghost taking a bring, it was interesting and awkward at the same time. Kira cleared his thought as he leaned back into the chair and looked over towards his butler, Grimm. His head didn't moving an inch, but his eyes shifted in his direction. "I don't mind you asking. It's quite simple at the moment. I'm just going to play with them for a moment, then maybe killing them...SlOwLY aNd MaYbE fOrCe FeEd tHeM tHe FlEsH oF aNoThEr.." Kira snickered evilly, his pupils shrinking slowly, to the point they almost were the size of dimes. It wasn't until Kira shook his own head that he finally came to, holding his head lightly. "Ow, it came out again. W-We shall just wait and see. All that matter is the ghosts killing the other staff members and Sachiko getting out of the basement, I don't want her down there any longer that she needs to be." He started, panting heavily slouching forward for a moment.

Kira started having a sort of mental conversation with himself and the other half of him. The one who wanted to keep killing, the one who almost always got his way. The one who always found wants to hurt Sachiko. The young man blinked slowly, turning his head towards the hall, thinking for a moment. "I believe they will be waking up and coming downstairs soon, they would want something to eat. The staff did make something for them to eat before I sent them downstairs, didn't they?" He asked, he was a little concerned about that part. Even though he was planning their deaths, he still wanted to let them eat, it was the least he could do. He was still their friend and he wanted to remain their friend for just a while longer.

[posting can continue~]

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-15-2014, 11:44 PM

Kenshin Muroi

Kenshin felt an odd weight on his body. Even though he was still asleep, the darkness around him was affecting him. It felt like a weight on his body, making it harder to breath. It brought nightmares with it, until the young priest woke with a start. Sitting up in the bed, he paused for a moment. His eyes scanning the room around him. This...was not his room. A hand went to his head, his eyes closing slowly. He remembered preparing for a festival at the temple, when he had gotten word that he had recieved a letter.

Going to his chambers, he had opened the letter, recgonising the name of the sender and.... He sighed, most after that was a blur. Who had sent that letter? He thought for a moment, a name coming to him. "Kira Burakkuhāto" he sighed. The two had met one day, when Kenshin had been on his way home late from schooling. The sun had been setting, and he had found the male staring at the sky. He had thought it was a bit peculiar at the time, something deffinetly off about the other. He wondered for a moment if that had been what had drawn him in.

He sighed, shaking such foolish thoughts from his head. Now was not the time for this kind of thing. Why was he here? Sliding his legs over the side, his feet found the flooring benieth him. Standing, he immediately regretted it. A splitting pain struck his head, causing a hand to move over his eyes, and for him to stagger. That darkness...it had not been just a dream after all. A hand moved over his heart, clenching slightly. Ever since he had been young, Kenshin had always had an odd relationship with light and darkness, good and evil. Many believe he was blessed and chosen by god, but he was sure that was merely the stigma of being the son of a priest and a young monk and priest himself.

Then again, he could not always explain the odd things that happened to him or around him. He had always had an odd insite into darkness, he could feel it as if it was a physical pain upon his body. Usually he was quite an excellent judge of character. So why had he allowed Kira in, when so many signs and his own being were warning him not to. He closed his eyes, taking a deep breath to steady himself. Kenshin had always been considered a worker of miricles, as if god were listening to him, and would allow him to do things others could not.

"Nothing but silly superstition" he whispered under his breath. But still...even he could not so easily explain it away. His eyes moved to the door, for a moment he merely looked at it. Was he alone? Here...wherever here was? He found himself moving toward it, a hand resting on the handle. Slowly turning it, he stepped out into the hall. He glanced back and forth, before he walked along the hall. Out here, the feeling did not get any better. He felt small chills run over his skin, pulling his sweater down more over his hands. "What is going on here?" he said to no one in particular.

He moved to round a corner, when he nearly ran into a girl (Gemini). "Ah" he took a step back, getting a stronger feeling from her. "Forgive me.." he gave a light bow to the other, "I did not see you there...it was rude of me not to take better care of where I was going..." He gave a warm smile, completely masking the feeling of darkness and unnatural coming from the house and from around her. He had become good at it, a pretty smile on a pretty face to mask everything...to let everyone believe everything was still ok. "Are you alright miss?" he asked then, his first instinct to make sure she was not harmed. If she was, he had some medical knowledge from his trainings. He was no surgeon or doctor, but he could do what he needed to do.

---------------------------------------

Grimm

Grimm stayed silent, watching the other take a drink. As he answered, Grimm noted the change in his deminor. He kneeled by him, placing a hand gently on his shoulder, looking into his eyes. He was typically by his side during such..episodes if one wished to call it that. He often thought of speaking up, of helping...but that often did not lead to more than an argument of Grimm trying to get him to watch his health better. His state of mind.... When the other finished speaking, he stayed kneeling by him in silence for a moment.

"You should drink some tea" he stood. Grimm made a special tea, one with herbs that helped relax the other at times such as this. That did not mean he was always so willing on accepting it however. "I believe the food was started, but has not been delt with since they went down" he said, "I will tend to it, make sure it is set up and does not get cold..." He had little trouble handling that. "They will be expecting to see someone...do you wish for me to accompany you..or to stay back for now?" he asked.

He would do as ordered, if the other did not wish for him to give his presence away so soon, he would deal with other tasks. One of which being that woman...he had heard her on his way in. He sighed, she was always pestering the master...her foolishness about love and romancing the other. Such a simple minded woman. He would tend to the sister as well. After all, she was the mistress of the house. He was not as keen on obeying her as Kira, Kira's orders would always trump those of others.

For now, he waited for a reply. It also hindged on if the other gave him a task other than any of those, or a specific one he desired to be carried out. He had become lost in thought for a moment, raising his eyes to Kira once more. He watched him for a moment. Love...he could not blame the other woman fully thought...write her off as only a foolish woman altogether. He had his own affections for the man. But he would not speak of that to anyone other than Kira. If the others found out, especially her...ugh...he was getting a headache just thinking about it.

She would never let him live it down. Stiff, formal Grimm...having a heart? Going soft? It was unherd of. He shook the thought from his mind, regaining his composure. He tried to keep the thoughts and emotions from his face, as to not worry Kira or gain his inquire as to what was on his mind. He could not keep his stitched lips however from turning ever so slightly down into a frown at the corners.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 07-25-2014, 02:35 PM

The red haired male, walked down the hallway in the basement, of cou
rse his looks put people off as he always looked as if he was mad and ready to kill people. Maybe that was why in his life people feared him, and maybe why he had been that way before death. He sighed heavily to him self, a hand in his pocket as he fingered a rosary similar to that of Kira's, except his was just a dark red with some dark blue mixed in it.

He read the writing on the wall as he walked slowly down the hallway, a smile crossed his lips as he spotted a very familiar face moving in front of him. He could also see an orb that was following after her. It was not long before he spotted a little kit following it and another little girl holding a doll behind the white feline.

Oh he knew very well who they were, he also knew that his smile was going to scare them so he forced him self to stop doing so. "Chiko, Ai, and Shiro. It has been a while since I have last seen you three." he said in a soft kind voice as he smiled at them, he immediately picked up Sachiko before moving to also pick up Ayumu so he could hug them both. He would have picked up Shiro too but he believed that the young boy would preferred to be treated like a man instead of a child.

He kissed both the girls' temples before setting them down once more, he noticed the orb that had been following Sachiko around, scowling slightly at it before looking down at the black haired female. Resting his hand on her head as he tried to smile as softly as he could. "Would you like to tell us?" he whispered to her so that she could only hear him, only to look in the direction that a bloody curdling scream came from.

t told him one thing, and one thing only. Victoria was enjoying herself, and lord knows he did not want to know what she was doing to the poor girl who had screamed.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-26-2014, 04:09 AM

Gemini was fully absorbed in not getting lost when she turned a corner and nearly ran into a man. Todd actually did run into him, but being a ghost, he simply passed through the man. "Oh, sorry, my fault. I wasn't paying attention." She said, giving the man in front of her a good look. She assumed he wasn't a ghost, but she really couldn't know for sure. He carried an air of someone who had seen a lot, but no, not a ghost. He was definitely alive. "Hm? Oh, sure, I'm fine. A little disoriented, maybe, but that happens when you wake up in a strange place. You're the first person I've seen around here, actually. I'm Gemini Hunter, and you are?" She asked. She figured he must have been invited by Kira, too, but she couldn't figure out why. With her, at least, she knew Kira personally. Was this another friend of his? "This guy has high awareness. Be careful, Gemini." Todd advised. Gemini gave no outward sign of having heard him, except for the fraction of a second that her eyes shifted to her brother and back.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 07-26-2014, 07:57 AM

Shiro Daisuke

While following after the small crystal orb, the small white cat had stayed close to the rolling object as he tilted his head left to right on wondering where the orb was planning to head towards. Every so often, on instinct; he would end up pawing at the orb only to end up missing and having him chase after it further. Being locked up within the room for so long and now finally being able to be set free for even the slightest moment; any and all small things were of high interest to him. A simple rolling ball probably would've been even interesting to him at this point. As the orb continued to roll across the cement floor, it was only a matter of time that the white cat had began to crouch down as though he were some sort of tiger preparing to pounce onto it's prey. In an instant, he had pounced forward and embraced the entire orb in his grasp as he dug his small white fangs into the different sides of the crystal orb; almost as though he were trying to crack it open to see what was inside that made it roll around the way it did.

Part of Shiro somewhat knew that this was due to the fact that Kira was causing the ball roll so that he would be able to get to see what was happening around his home at all times; however another fact made Shiro feel like the orb was just some sort of play thing that had candy inside. As he bit onto the orb with his fangs; nothing had really happened other than the fact that he was able to stop the orb from rolling around. Patting at the orb as he held it in all four of his paws, Shiro had tilted his head lightly after a moment or so after realizing that the orb was just not going to budge other than roll around the way it was. Sighing silently in disappointment, when a young female voice had come up; he quickly gasped sharply with his tail shooting up for a moment. Quickly hiding his small form behind the orb(which wasn't much of a hiding spot.), he slowly peeked over at the sound of the voice only to see that it was a familiar face. Ayumu a fellow ghost member of the entire home; he waved a single paw towards her in silence as he remained hidden behind the ball.

Even though Ayumu was a fellow ghost throughout this entire home, Shiro was still somewhat of a quiet ghost. He was still very kind hearted deep inside and would help anyone he could if he found the chance, but with a sudden appearance of Ayumu coming out of nowhere while he was playing with the orb; he nearly felt like he had just gotten scared to death(no pun intended.). "H-hi there." He called out just loud enough for the female to hear him within the large hallway until another pair of footsteps started to approach the two of them. Turning his head towards the sound, it was only a matter of moments before another familiar face came into view. It was a male this time though; Zane, another fellow ghost that Shiro knew as something close enough to a friend throughout this entire home. Slowly enough as he felt a bit more comfortable with another person in the hall that he knew, Shiro had began to return to his child-like form as he sat on the floor with the orb in between his legs. Both of his hands stayed on top of the orb to keep it from rolling anyway as he stared at how he picked up Ayumu and even Sachiko who was also wandering down the same hallway as the other two were.

Moving only a single hand away from the orb, Shiro waved towards the red haired male and gave his usual warm smile. "Yes, its been a long time since we've all seen each other...Why were we let to roam free exactly?" He spoke in a silent tone of voice as he shifted his gaze between everyone that stood in the same hallway as them. As he sat there on the floor and continued to wonder the fact, Shiro had kept patting the small orb in his grasp every so often just simply out of boredom. It was true that Shiro preferred to be treated like the age he truly was; which was an adult at this point, but he didn't really like to act like his age at all times since he felt as though it was way too boring to act like a grown man with all the responsibilities that was expected out of an older male.

Yukito Calix

After a while of silence on being within the beautifully furnished room, Yukito had finally realized that there was no one coming for him to tell him anything that was going on and how he had arrived at this building. Shrugging his shoulders to himself lightly, he fixed his jacket just slightly and pulled his scarf over the lower half of his face to cover his mouth a bit. If he wasn't going to get answers by anyone coming to tell him anything, he was just going to have to leave the room and find some answers on his own then. Making his way over towards the door, he slowly turned the knob and peeked out the room to stare down left to right of the hallway and see if he could spot anyone that could tell him anything. Not a single person was to be seen; sighing to himself, he made his way completely out to the hallway as he scratched the back of his head. "Okay..left or right..?" He asked himself quietly before taking a moment to think it through; both ways looked exactly alike so it didn't really matter at this point which way he went. Shaking his head once more at the thought that he was going to get lost in this house, he simply took the left hallway and began to walk down it; in hopes to find someone that could tell him something about how he had gotten here.

As he progressed down the hallway, he could've sworn that he had heard small chatting coming from different parts of the hallway. So, there were people here after-all; that was both good news yet it was also kind of frightening since he wasn't exactly aware of whether or not these voices that he were hearing were friendly or if they had seen him; they would try to kill him. Either way, he tried to stay calm as he made his way around the home. There had to be a way out of here or at the very least, there must've been somewhere in the home he could go that he knew he could trust someone to talk to without believing that they were some kind of freak that owned the home to kill him in. Shuddering at the thought of dying in a random home that he had suddenly appeared within; Yukito slipped both his hands into his pocket while he continued to walk down the path.

Pandora's Box

Old 07-26-2014, 08:51 PM

Not seeing anything or anyone outside her door, Amber hesitantly stepped out, and looked around some more. Still nothing, but she could hear voices not too far away. She tried to decide whether to investigate or hide in her room again. She bit her lip and started to slowly head towards the sound. She could just keep herself hidden and decide whether it was safe or not.

If she found the people, that is. Everything looked the same here. She turned a corner, and saw Yukito. She let out an accidental squeak, before covering her mouth. "Uh, hi." She gave a weak wave to the stranger. Friend or foe? she wondered.

Shikabane Hime

Old 07-30-2014, 10:05 AM

ɸ Sachiko ɸ

Sachiko continued walked, calling out every once in a while, hoping someone close hear her. She ended up wandering down towards the lower levels. Before she knew it, she was on the last level. As she continued walking, her mind started to remember the good times she had with Kira. How life was before he killed people. they used to play together all the time, even though so much time passed, and now here they were...killing again...well, he was. Sachiko didn't want to have a life like that, she wanted to have a life to where she and her big brother could be happy. A faint sigh escaped her lips, her hair swaying lightly at her friends as two thick strains of hair twitched lightly. Sachiko then shook her head and looked around, she realized that she was on the fifth level, the last level. Her body was trembling, she didn't like this level, not one bet, especially if she was alone.

What she didn't know was Kira had another crystal ball follow Sachiko, staying out of sight yet close by as the young girl walked though the level. Thankfully, a familiar face had appeared suddenly, well a few familiar faces. Shiro, Ai and Zane. A smile spread on her face as she was suddenly picked up by Zane and had received a kiss on the temple from him as he was placed back down. She smiled softly, looking at the three being in front of her, a reassuring smile was all she could give them. Sachiko leaned forward to Shiro and gently stroked his head, even though he wasn't in his cat form anymore, she still liked to pat his head every once in a while. "He-Hello everyone, I am glad that I can see you all a-again. A-And I can a-answer y-your questions to the best o-of my ability." Sachiko said with a smile on her face, listening to Shiro and Zane both asking a question in their own way, the young girl couldn't help but shake. Sachiko looked at the ground, her bangs soon covering her eyes as she fiddled with pointer fingers.

Sachiko gulped lightly, speaking up as best she could, "Oniichan t-told me t-to come down here and give a message. The staff members w-who are down h-here, a-are to be killed i-immediately. Oniichan wa-wants e-everyone re-ready for the people he will be sending d-down to kill, h-he'll be joining u-us a-as soon as possible. If they are not killed th-then h-he'll make sure your existence as a ghost wi-will be n-no more." Sachiko said with a shaking voice, tears were rolling down her face. She had reached her limit, she couldn't take it anymore. Sachiko wanted it all to end and go back to the happy life that she and Kira had before. She jumped lightly, hearing the scream. She then looked back and around, trying to find the origin of the scream, "O-Oh my." She said softly to herself and sighed faintly.

ψ Kira ψ

Kira sat there for a moment, the crystal ball sitting at his side as he stared into it for a moment, seeing that Sachiko had delivered the messaged to them. A smile spread on his face as he looked up to Grimm, he seemed to he helping him from his 'episode' he has with his other self. Kira couldn't help it. It was a habit and something that was created by his revenge and hatred. When Grimm mentioned having tea, Kira just continued drinking his root beer until it was gone, the vanilla taste staying in his mouth. Kira grumbled lightly as he made a disgusted look about the tea. "Fine~ I'll have it with my breakfast." He grumbled then stood up from his chair. He stood his full 6'1 height then looked over towards Grimm who explained about the meal preparations and what was he to do.

Kira thought for a moment, placing a hand on his hip as he spoke. "I will need you to handle the food, I know it's a lot to ask of you. But it you could do that for me, I would be very grateful." Kira said with a soft tone. he normally spoke like this to Sachiko, but he would try to show a little kindness to the ghosts once he had calmed down. Kira then placed his pointer finger and thumb on Grimm's chin, a smile spreading on his face. "I am counting on you Yuki, you are basically my third pair of eyes around here. I thank you for that." He said, gently patting the young man's head and walked away. He had to go and get the guests, from what he got from the crystal ball that was rolling about on the second and third floor of the house, the guests had met and started talking.

Kira walked up the stairs to the second floor and looked around. He cleared his throat, calling out to anyone on the second floor. "Hello, is anyone on this floor?" he said in a cheerful voice. It was the same voice he had used when he and Sachiko were at school. It wasn't until he saw the crystal rolling towards him. It picked it up and started playing with it. It wasn't until he heard voices, he couldn't tell if they were male or female but he had to try. Why not? Kira continued walking until he turned a corner, seeing the familiar red-haired young woman and the hair-haired male friend, Gemini and Kenshin. "Ah~ there you are. I have been looking for you." He chuckled softly, a smile on his face and his eyes scanned the two, "I hope you two enjoyed your rest, were the beds comfy?" He asked bowing his head lightly.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 07-31-2014, 05:13 AM

Gemini looked up, startled at the sound of another voice. His voice. "Oh, Kira-sama! I was just looking for you." She said, blushing brightly. Todd rolled his eyes, exasperated at his sister's obvious crush. "I think I rested well...I don't remember much. The bed was very comfy, thank you. But, c-could you maybe tell us how we g-got here? I'm still a little fuzzy on that." She said, losing her nerve halfway through the sentence. The stuttering was something she tried to control, but every once in a while she slipped. "Oh, stop acting like such a fangirl! Even if he felt the same way about you, I'm sure he doesn't like the stuttering and blushing crap. Just tell him how you feel, already!" Todd said, crossing his arms. Gemini made a point not to glare at him, but made a mental note to tell him to shut up later.

blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play t...

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 08-02-2014, 04:01 AM

The girl gave Shiro a small wave. Hearing more footsteps she spun around to see Chiko and Zane. Still half hidden behind her doll she nodded in agreement to Zane’s comment. It had been a while, she wasn’t sure when the last time was, but she knew it had been a long time. Ayumu smiled when Zane picked her up, placing a kiss on her temple. Once back on the ground her gaze moved between the three others. “Hi, hi Chiko and Zane.”

Something in her gut told her that Kira was up to no good again and they would be forced to do things they didn’t want to again. Quietly she listened to Chiko. Her instincts had been correct from what the older girl was telling them. Ayumu didn’t want to kill anyone, but she didn’t want to stop existing either. The petite little girl shivered at the thought of going against Kira and disappearing, which was only intensified by the blood curdling scream that echoed through the hallways. Again she clung tightly to Hotaru while trying to hide behind Shiro and Zane. “Make it stop,” she whispered to her doll.

Ayumu was the youngest of the group. She probably seemed rather pathetic to everyone else because of how easily things scared her sometimes and how terrified she was of Kira. If only they knew the truth of how she ended up one of his victims. The little girl refused to talk about what happened to anyone so they were left to guess. Probably the only one who had any idea of what might have happened to her before her death was Victoria. Another person she was afraid of.

Looking up at the two males there was a hint of apology in her eyes even though she was afraid. “Sorry,” the words were barely a whisper as she spoke them to the other three. Her shivering had stopped finally and she somewhat relaxed again.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 08-02-2014, 05:25 PM

"Forgive me" he said, "my name is Kenshin...Kenshin Muroi." He gave her a warm smile, before he felt the feeling of something off around him once more. She seemed to be followed by the presence of something a little less of this world. Who was he to comment on it though...perhaps he should tell her? His thoughts shifted for a moment, to when he was younger. Even though many had reveared his tallents, not all of them thought they were real. Some believed it was merely for show, but it gave them peace of mind either way. Would this girl believe the same, if he were to speak up now?

He felt his hand clench, but he kept silent for now. He noted it then, the slight shift in her eyes, and he frowned slightly. Was that?...No...it could not have possibly been. Was it possible.... A voice nearly caused him to jump, his attention shifting as Kira moved up to their side. Immediately, he felt a familiar darkness about the other, but it seemed to have gotten worse. Something was off with Kira, and it was getting worse indeed. He wondered why the other was here, how he knew that they were? Perhaps he knew why they were there? Kenshin began getting a slightly worried feeling within his heart. Before he could respond, the female had spoken up.

She was blushing, which clearly gave it away that she was more interested in Kira than she let on. He chuckled lightly, even a small glimor of light within...whatever this was. She then asked a question he was interested on hearing the answer to as well. How did they get here? His eyes flickered to Kira for a moment behind his glasses. He would watch for any shift within the other, as he listened to his responce. This was not unnatural for him however, to fade to the background and let others take over a conversation. He was quiet by nature, and he was one to avoid conflict if he could.

He did not wish to anger others, or to put himself in situations such as he had before when he was younger. It was better indeed for him to merely hold his tongue, to not speak against others or interrupt them if he could avoid it. Besides, this girl seemed more interested in speaking with Kira than to him at the moment. He was interested himself, in what the man had to say.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grimm watched Kira still as he moved. When the other agreed to the tea, he nodded a bit, slight relief raising within him. He was glad he had agreed to his help, but did not let much of it slip outwardly, keeping his composure. Kira was then speaking about the food once more, and that he would be greatful for Grimm's help. "Of course....whatever you need Master Kira" he said. He would do anything for the other, and the other knew that. Grimm had no quarrels following his orders or requests. His tone had shifted though, which made an eyebrow raise from Grimm.

Was he attempting to be kinder? It was rare to see a nicer side of Kira, though for the ghosts, Grimm was more of the one to see many of the sides of Kira. He had been by the other's side, through vulnerable times, anger, fear, kindness and more. He had remained loyal and faithful to him, unphased by the changes, he still cared for the other. One might have indeed thought him mad at this point, for putting up with it all. He would not blame them, but he could not begin to explain to them what he felt, or why he was here indeed.

Kira's hand moved to his chin, and he paused. He did not tense or move, his eyes moving to Kira once more. He had not realized he had gotten lost in his thoughts. He was then thanking him once more, for being his eyes upon this place. Grim took the moment to allow a flicker of warmth to form within his eyes, as he kept a slight blush at bay. Could he even blush anymore? It was a bit of an amusing thought. Kira then patted his head, which for a moment made him arch an eyebrow once more, before the other was turning away.

He crossed his right arm over his chest, giving a bow as the other walked away. "You can always rely on me....I am yours..." he did not know if the other caught that, but he would not pester him to see. He cleaned up within this room, before he moved off to see to the preperations of breckfast. As he had thought, the staff had begun the meal, but not had time to finish before their demise. Grimm had excellent skills in life as a cook, it had been a hobby of his. It was easy to continue on, and prepare the dining hall for the others. He began the tea as well, as he had been directed.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 08-05-2014, 07:20 PM

Zane chuckled as he watched Shiro play with the crystal ball, he cleared his throat as a serious look crossed his features. He felt as if he was the only one that was able to protect them from Kira and what he had plan. He waved at them before he tugged them all into a big hug, as if he was protecting them from the screams.

He mulled over Sachiko's words, he knew they were true, and the last thing he wanted was to stop existing, for who else would protect them from Victoria and Kira and most of all that puppet that was always by Kira's side. "Thank you for informing us of this, Chiko. no need to be sorry Ai." he said, a grim look upon his face as his red eyes looked at the younger three, he knew they didn't have much of an option as Kira would always find out what they did. Victoria made sure of that.

"Alright. I know none of you want to kill anyone. I will take care of it if Victoria would not rat us out. Seeing as she more then likely will." he said to them in a sad voice, he was trying to make his voice soft and his face softer. He turned around and pointed to the base of his skull, angled up so they knew what he was talking about.

"If you stab them here...they will die instantly without suffering. It is kinder that way and they would not scream or have to be in pain very long." he said to them before they heard another bloody curdling scream, that soon broke off as if the person's voice was stolen from them. Which was highly possible since they all know who was doing the killing at the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victoria was laughing madly, her laughter echoing in the glass hall, she was having to much fun with the maid. It was clear her jealousy and anger at the female for being so close to Kira for all those years he had her locked up was coming out. She was physically, mentally and spiritually abusing her, tormenting her. Killing her slowly, making sure she screamed just like Kira loved it.

It was not long before she stood up, dropping the dead maid before wiping her blood from her cheek. Her light colored eyes, raked over the hall way, blood was every where but surprisingly, her clothes were clean of it only her hands and her face had any blood on them. "KIRA!!!! You are angering me!!!! Sending women that have been with you while i was locked away!!!! I love you!!!! You are mine!!!! For I gave my life for you!!!!" she yelled in anger down the hallway, hoping it reached the orb that Kira peered at everyone through.

"If your forget that you are mine.....i promise you that you will regret it." she growled, storming down the hall in a huff, looking for anyone and anything to take her anger and frustration out on.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 08-07-2014, 07:05 PM

Yukito Calix

Making his way down the halls as Yukito continued to search for a way out of the building or at the very least get some answers about how he had gotten here. He turned one corner after the next as he made his way down each hall quietly; the light conversations of voices that he had heard coming from different ends of the halls were indeed making him curious but the strange feeling something in his gut was telling him not to go to those voices. Shaking his head at the thought, he gave a silent sigh to himself as he wandered the hallways for what felt like forever. "Who the hell lives in a home this big..and not get lost." He whispered quietly to himself as he kept his scarf over his mouth just a bit more. While making his way around the area, it was only a matter of time that another pair of footsteps had started to catch Yukito's attention. 'Someone's coming..' he mentally warned himself as he turned left to right to see if there was anywhere he could hide; not a single one. Whoever or whatever was about to turn the corner was going to either be someone searching to kill him or it was going to be someone that could help him out around this giant maze of a home.

When the figure had turned the corner only to find that it was a female. Yukito placed a single hand over his chest before exhaling a sigh of relief. Staring at the female as she waved towards him with a 'hi', he arched a brow towards her and gave a small wave in return. "Hello there...are you looking for a way out of here too?" He asked in a low tone of voice as he watched her curiously; rather timid from his first look of her but he didn't judge her too much just yet. Waiting for a reply, Yukito watched the female's face for a moment before regonizing her as one of the other students that also went to the same school as him. He never really spoke with anyone in the school, but he sure was observant to know the peoples' faces around the school that he went with. It was like a precaution just in case anyone had tried to beat him up; he would know to stay away.

Shiro Daisuke

Sitting on the floor as he pushed the small crystal ball left to right; Shiro had taken his attention towards everyone that stood around him. When Sachiko had made her way over towards him and patted his head; he couldn't help but let out a playful purr from his lips as he smiled just as though he were a young child who enjoyed being noticed by an adult. Shiro never really cared about what his real age was, he never found too much enjoyment of acting his age since it was always more fun to be as the child in his heart. Waiting for a reply just as how the others were waiting after asking the question to Sachiko as to why the ghosts were let free; Shiro's eyes quickly widen up in both shock yet also fear at the fact that Kira was pretty much forcing the ghosts to kill the original mortals that roamed the home and if they didn't he'd pretty much kill that ghost. Dying the first time when Shiro was still alive was one thing, now dying a second time and being forced to even no longer be a ghost; what exactly would happen to him after dying a second time. Shaking off the thought at being killed by Kira a second time and being nothing at all, Shiro went completely silent as he lowered his head down towards the floor. His hands completely going still as the crystal ball simply rolled away from him like it once was. "Oh...uhm...alright." Shiro spoke in a large bit of hesitation since he was never the type to want to kill anyone to begin with; he preferred to just stay in his cell and just live there for the rest of eternity.

Slowly enough as Ai had hid behind both Zane and himself, Shiro turned his head over towards her in a bit of concern at how fearful she was of the screaming that was heard coming down the halls. Even though Shiro was a child at heart; it didn't mean much things made him scared that would normally scare a young child. Slowly enough, knowing if things weren't taken care of in Kira's demand; they would all be killed and their existence would mean nothing even in the spirit realm. With a heavy sigh, he slowly stood back up to his feet; however this time as he began to straight up his back it was seen that his height, facial expression, body build along with his hair grew out to his actual age. Standing up completely straight as his full adult form was now completely seen; he turned to watch as how Zane showed the group how to kill their targets without causing any sort of actual pain in their victims. Nodding his head to explaination, Shiro turned his gaze towards the sound of yet another scream of a victim being killed by the hands of another fellow ghost. "No Zane...you won't be alone in this. I'll help...I can lower the body temperature of them and fake their death and hope that Kira won't see through the disguise. It'll be like them going into a complete frozen stasis sleep; if anything, as long as their bodies aren't shattered, they'll be alive but look like their dead." He explained further as he turned over to look down at Ai in a bit more of concern. "Will Kira know if one of us doesn't do our job to kill any of the mortals, Sachiko?" Shiro finally asked his final question as he turned his gaze over towards her curiously.

Pandora's Box

Old 08-09-2014, 10:55 PM

Amber nodded. He seemed friendly enough, and it looked like he was in the same predicament as her. "Do you know what's going on here?" she asked. "I kinda got myself lost. Do you live here?" She knew in the back of her mind it was unlikely, but she wanted to get the questions out of the way. "Oh, where are my manners, I'm Amber. Who are you?"

He looked familiar, but she couldn't quite place where she knew him from. She was positive she hadn't talked with him before, but maybe she had crossed paths with him at a store or something. "So, how did you get here? Or did you wake up here, like me?" If he was stuck here, just like her, then how many other people were there? This place was pretty big, who knows how many rooms there were.

All she had were questions. Only two really mattered though. Who did this, and what is their intention?