Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-29-2010, 06:47 AM

Story:

It has been 127 years after the end of Naruto Uzumaki's peaceful reign as the sixth Hokage of Konohagakure and tensions between the nations are rising. Currently, Konoha is trying to maintain neutrality, while Sunaga and Kumoga threaten Iwaga and Kiriga due to outrageous import taxes and differing viewpoints. Despite attempting to remain neutral, the seventh Hokage has begun increasing the speed at which young shinobi are trained, fearing that the Land of Fire will be caught in the middle of a full-out war.

In addition, a tome left by the Sage of Sixth Paths has been found, and, upon being deciphered, revealed that the ten-tailed beast had actually had eleven tails and that he had been broken into ten pieces. The Sage had purposely lied to the populace to keep the eleven-tailed beast from being resurrected by malevolent persons. Fortunately, the Konoha elite are the only ones privy to this information, due to the fact that the other four war-hungry nations would abuse the power this tenth demon presented if they captured it. So far, Konoha has had no sights of it, though reports of a large floating landmass have started trickling among the population, causing a bit of concern for the elite class. The nine-tailed fox was huge! Could the "landmass" actually be the mysterious tenth demon?

Rules:

1. Obey Mene's Terms of Service first and foremost.
2. No godmodding, or autohitting, or anything like that.
3. PM all profiles to me with "Wind Release: Rasenshuriken" as the title. Add "Jinchuriki" or "Kage" to the title if you are applying for one of them.
4. PM any complaints to me so I can resolve them.
5. I am the monarch of this domain; anything I say goes.
6. I reserve the right to ban rulebreakers from the thread.
7. Do not send me a profile for a Jinchuriki and a Kage. You can have one or the other, not both.
8. Try to post frequently, and give a heads up if you can't.;)
9. If a Jinchuriki/Kage character hasn't been used for a while, I'll give the character to someone else.
10. I reserve the right to change these rules at anytime I see fit.
11. Do not kill another character off without mine and the owner's consent. It's just rude. :P
12. Try to keep your characters in the 11-14 year old range.
13. Excepting the Kage's, start your character off as a Genin unless I give you permission for a Jonin or Chunin.
14. And most importantly, have fun! :D

Profiles:

Username:
Name:
Village:
Chakra: (No more than three; a combo release, like ice, counts as three because you control three attributes)
Rank: (Genin for now, unless I give permission saying otherwise)
Special Jutsu(Kekkei Genkei):
Bio: (At least THREE paragraphs, please)
Personality: (At least a paragraph)
Weapon(s): (No more than two or three; a scroll containing many weapons counts as one weapon)
Appearance: (*Anime pictures only* Any modifications should go under the picture)

Jinchuriki:
  1. One-tailed Shukaku (Wind): Shavin
  2. Two-tailed Monster Cat (Fire): Kimi Katsuni
  3. Three-tailed Turtle (Water): Kuhaku
  4. Four-tailed Monkey (Lava/Fire/Earth): Gemini Starr
  5. Five-tailed Dolphin Horse (Boil/Fire/Water): Itsumo Yonaka
  6. Six-tailed Slug (Ice/Water/Wind):
  7. Seven-tailed Horned Beetle (Wind/Lightning/Swift): Zenl
  8. Eight-tailed Ox (Earth/Water/Wood): Syro Kinata
  9. Nine-tailed Fox (Fire/Wind): Hikaru Daishi
  10. Ten-tailed ??? (Lightning (in the form of magnetism)/Yin-Yang/Blaze): Tali
Kages:
  1. Hokage: Jai'kar
  2. Mizukage:
  3. Raikage:
  4. Tsuchikage:
  5. Kazekage:
Accepted Profiles:

Username: Angelo
Name: Tali ???
Village: Village Hidden in the ???
Chakra: Light, Wind(Sound), Lightning
Special Jutsu/Kekkei Genkei: No Kekkei Genkei, but she uses chakra to amplify the sound waves given off by the rings on her shakujo. That's the only "unique" technique she remembers.
Bio: She can't remember anything but her first name and that she woke up in a strange forest she had never seen before. (Rest will be explained as the RP progresses.)
Personality: She is generally very docile, though she has a tendency to be very forceful when she knows she's right, she gets angry, or people she knows and cares about are in mortal peril. She is rather humble and loyal to a fault, willing to sacrifice herself for her friends and family. Usually very kind and friendly, she has been known to be very mean and possibly nasty when she's having a bad day. She also gets embarrassed very easily and noticeably. Rare are the times that she's been able to hide it.

Weapon(s): Shakujo, and generic shinobi weapons (kunai, shuriken, etc.)
Appearance:

Quote:
Username: Happydeath
Name: Hikaru Daishi
Village: Village Hidden In The leaf.
Chakra: Fire, lightning.
Special Jutsu(Kekkei Genkei): Has the Sharingan, working on trying to get the Mangekyo sharingan; but is unaware how to.
Bio: Hikaru was was born and raised in Konoha for as he could remember, the thing he didn't remember was when he was only two. Both his parents; which were both Uchihas making him one as well. The problem was, because the sixth hokage was getting older himself, that meant the seal on the Kyuubi was also weakening. Which meant another seal had to be placed, and another child had to hold it for their life. Unfortunately, Hikaru had to be the one to take it. Though, unlike how Naruto no one in the village nor any other village knew he had the nine-tailed beast inside him. So they didn't really treat him like he was a freak. The only people who knew about it were the sixth hokage himself, Hikaru's parents, and the new elders of Konoha.
Through his entire life, growing up seemed to be really easy for him. He passed the ninja academy pretty easily since he didn't have to go through the stress of knowing there was a monster inside him. Though, he wasn't exactly the smartest kid in the entire class; nor was he the dumbest or clumsiest. You could say that he was just acting like any other kid would act; sometimes he would be polite to everyone, but other times he could be a little trickster and have fun too.
Now that he had finally gotten out of the academy and was now a Genin; Hikaru was finally able to start doing missions like a real ninja. Surpringly enough though, unlike his parents; he was able to gain all three parts of the sharingan on his own; Taijutsu, Ninjutsu, and Genjutsu. Meaning in other words, he is able to copy anyone's moves along with counter them as well.
Personality: Hikaru is kind of like a half and half kind of person. He doesn't always act the sameway all the time. Sometimes he'll be the quiet type that will just do what he is told without even an argument. But other times, he can be a pretty fun guy to be around with. He play jokes on the teachers and actually think about living life to the fullest.
Weapon(s): Has a pouch full of shurikens, ninja stars, and always carries a mid-sized katana that is sheathed most of the time on his back.
Appearance:
Quote:
Username: Puppetmaster999
Name: Shavin
Village: Sand
Chakra: Wind, Sand, Fire
Special Jutsu: Puppetmaster Justu
Bio: Shavin, like Gaara, was born to bear the Shukaku spirit. This was but Shavin had greater control over the spirit. HE doesn't sleep much. He travels to various places in the world and completes D and C rank missions. He is in a group with his best friends Gaine (M) and Niko (F).
He's been though the Chunin Exams once before and failed. Gaine had gotten to the last rounds and to a Leaf village student.
Gaine and Niko are currently missing. He suspects a group of rogue ninjas. He vowed to save them. And he will.
Personality: He is kind, although sometimes aloof. He doesn't like rude or crude people. He's often found alone training with his puppet, Con. He doesn't like people who pry in on his affairs. He keeps to himself mostly.
Weapon(s): Standard, Con (Puppet), sword
Appearance: Con:Click this bar to view the full image. without wheels on arms and completely black.
Shavin: His headband is worn to the right almost like Zabuza's
Quote:
Username: Jadetiger70
Name: Zenl Quin Al'din
Village: Kumogakure
Chakra: Lightning, Wind, and Swift
Special Jutsu(Kekkei Genkei): Ranmaru's Kekkei Genkai
Bio: Zenl grew up much like Naruto; hated and abandoned because of the demon inside of him. He was bullied and laughed at for his unfortunate circumstances, leaving him with a poor outlook on life. He has no idea that the tailed-beast resides inside of him, but occasionally he hears thoughts that aren't his own, something that scares him quite a bit. He ran away from his abusive family a few years ago, deciding that it would be better to living by himself. He's always been a wonderful student at the Kumogakure Ninja Academy, and is often sent on missions for the Raikage with his cell. He is currently working individually as an embassy from the Land of Lightning to try and convince the Land of Fire to join their side in the upcoming war.
Personality: He believes in a treat others as you want to be treated philosophy. He's polite, kind, and friendly to those who treat him the same way. Due to his status as a Jinchuriki and the hate of the people, he tends to be quite moody, often switching spontaneously. He's also pretty shy, as he feels he can never meet the expectations of those around him, and tends to be a loner because of it, although he's pretty open with those precious few he would call friends.
Weapon(s): Scythe, katana, general shinobi weapons.
Appearance:
Quote:
Username: Zafiri Drakontas
Name: Jai'kar
Village: Konoha
Chakra: Wind
Special Jutsu(Kekkei Genkei): Byakugan, Sage Mode
Bio: As the son of Hinata, he wasn't expected to do great at his studies at the Konoha Ninja Academy, but he still tried his hardest, surpassing most of the other ninja. He continued his training, rapidly becoming one of the best ninja in the village, even defeating a few Chunins in combat. He was really becoming a second Neji. When the Chunin exams came, he passed them with flying colors, easily moving on past the level of Genin. It wasn't too long before he became a Jonin, and caught the attention of the aging Hokage, who took him under his wing and trained him personally for three years. As such, he as learned to access Sage Mode, which lets him use the Natural energy around him to use jutsus and attacks. After they returned, Naruto, his mentor, announced that he was too be the next Hokage. These last four years have been spent trying to stop a war between the other four major countries.
Personality: Jai'kar is calculating, ,but compassionate. He can quickly see the advantages of taking certain actions, and the impact they will have on other people's lives. He also has a sense of humour, laughing at many jokes told in his presence, even if they're about him. In general, he is a well-respected leader who believes in working for your position in life.
Weapon(s): Generic Shinobi Weapons, Hands
Appearance:
Quote:
Username: Tyson Munroe
Name: Syro Kinata
Village: Kagero
Chakra: earth, water, wood
Special jutsu: none
Bio: Born a jinchuriki Syro has lived most of this like as both a tool and slave of war. He was trained non-stop by jonin from his village. He was under constant watch stopping him from living a normal life. Much like Haku he thought his soul purpose was to give his life for his village. For the most post his spirit was damaged but not broken if it wasnt for a ninja from the leaf who took him in and showed him compassion. But as fate would bring them together, it would tare them apart just as fast. After being fatally wounded from his last mission he was sent to the hospital. There he would make peace and say his good-byes to Syro. Because the ninja had no relatives he gave everything he owned to Syro including his home in the konoha. With a new home and life Syro moves to the leaf village to start all over.
Personality: ever since his time with the leaf ninja, Syro has become a kind hearted person almost the same as garaa of the sand. He still has trouble trusting but tries harder to let certain people in.
Weapons: he carries a katana and the average shinobi tools.
Appearance:
Quote:
Username:Vanth
Name: Itsumo Yonaka
Village: Sand
Chakra: Wood, Earth
Special Jutsu(Kekkei Genkei): Shikotsu Myaku
Bio: Itsumo was the last to graduate her class, making her feel rather dumb, but it was only because she had absolutely no control over her kekkei genkei and nearly killed the teacher once by accidentally sneezing and making bones shoot from the tip of her tongue because she didn’t cover her mouth. Her father, knowing how odd it was for a girl in her family to inherit the bloodline trait, promptly pulled her out of school so she could learn to better control her ability, and learn the traditional flower dances.
While she was out, she learned about Hone-onna, the legendary ‘bone woman’ of the Yonaka family, and how she was the only other woman to have ever been born with the ability to control shikotsu myaku. The elders of the family believe her to be the reincarnation of Hone-onna, and wished to send her off to the family’s native country of water so she could serve in Hone-onna’s temple and learn from the great teacher Tai-tsu. Though she objected, she was sent away to the water country anyway. While there she learned many more of the flower dances, and even made up many of her own. After two years of intense, laborious training will Tai-tsu, he finally granted her permission to return home.
After her return, she was re-enrolled in school and finished out her basic ninja training with children much younger than her. She worked hard to catch up to the others, and was eventually rewarded on her graduation day when she was presented as top of the class.
Personality: Bubbly and fun to be around most of the time, but she has a tendency to anger easily when presented something that she doesn’t agree with. She has a bit of a ‘mother hen’ complex, and can often be found scolding her younger brothers and sisters, or even village children, when they are out of line in her eyes. She is fiery in battle and won’t hesitate to make the first move because she is impatient, and never wants to let the other person get the upper hand on her. She often uses tactics that could be considered ‘sneaky’ or ‘unorthodox’ but it is only because she is fueled by an insatiable need for victory.
Weapon(s): Standard; her kekkei genkei allows for her to make various weapons from her bones
Appearance:

Sorry for her age =_=….. I would also like to apply for the Eight-tailed ox if it is still available
Quote:
Username:KimikoKatsu
Name:Kimi Katsuni
Village: (Once lived in a place called)Hidden Spirit Village
Chakra: Fire, Shadow, Wind
Special Jutsu(Kekkei Genkei):Summoning Pact Beasts of a different Attribute,Black/Blue flames, Poison
Bio: The past always returns to me in my dreams, the Hokage was not the savior of our village he was a tyrant. The bring of Death, and animosity thats when my abilities seemed to show after the bloody bath of my parents death, there blood all around me..My screams called to the spirit of rage and hatred. Kogan came to me then a massive wolf creature of Ice, encasing my pain into the endless coldness..He saved me from my fate, yet the fire burns...What should I do know
Guardian summoned pact beast: Kogan-The Wolf beast of Ice

Personality: Kimi Katsuni is very Reserved, yet Calm, A has a bit of a Sadist side when she finds something of interest, but she is Loyal to her dearest friends aside from her trust issues, once you break her icy exterior you got a innocent child. always had a Kind and pure heart but that two is locked in the ice her guardian protects her with, only those who truly know her, or get to befriend her see that this cold nature of hers is only a front. She is also very elegant and graceful but she does have a mean streak towards her enemy's. She takes things smoothly and doesn't panic in a fight, she is always 4 steps ahead when it comes to tactics. She always sees a way to succeeded, and can be very respectful unless she finds you not worthy of her respect. She my look like a child but her knowledge of hidden techniques goes past that of a Genin
Weapon(s):Varies is able to wield any weapon, But specializes in metal fan weapons, and a whip like blade weapons such as these this

Appearance:

Jinchurik:
Quote:

Username: Demon King Dante
Name: Kuhaku
Village: hidden in the mist
Chakra: ice
Special Jutsu(Kekkei Genkei): hyouton creation (haku's ice manipulation)
Bio: when kuhaku was born the village elders cursed him with the three-tailed beast. when he was old enough to think of reason many people realized his potential in combat and signed him up at the academy at the age of 7. through out the years at the academy Kuhaku worked hard to try to be the best but was unable to succeed because the beast inside him made his chakra unstable. vowing he would take total control of the monster he trained even harder with his father until eventually his blood line limit awakened within him giving him the strength he needed to control it. when he graduated from the academy his father gifted him with two sword hilts that were able to combine with Kuhaku's chakra to make ice blades. Shortly after his father was killed by rouge ninja. Being the heir to the hyouton creation Kuhaku swore to carry on his father's legacy and someday try to bring the countries back together
Personality: prides himself in his ninjutsu and hates it when people look down on him. usually sarcastic and gets really annoyed when asigned a low rank mission. sometimes gets attatched to easily but if you truely are his friend he will protect you with everything he has
Weapon(s): two special made sword hilts that combine with his chakra to make ice blades
Appearance: This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 800x800 and weights 124KB.
one blue eye one red
Quote:
Username:Gemini
Name:Gemini Starr
Village:Sand
Chakra: fire,earth,wind
Special Jutsu:Beast Speech-can talk to animals & animal spirits.
Bio: Gemini was born and raised in the sand village,and it's still a mystery to most as to how two jinchuriki ended up in the same village.she had only her mother and father,and when she was very young they both died in battle.gemini was left to fend for herself,and lived on the streets as a thief.at age seven she found that she could hear and speak to animals and beast spirits.she used that to survive.because of this ability,she learned that there was another like her in the village.she started looking for him,and found him when she was ten.he turned out to be a year older than her.his name was Shavin,and she was instantly attracted to him.unfortunately,she was too shy to approach him.so,she enrolled in the academy and became a ninja.she has no specific team as of yet,and generally just goes on missions herself.for the past three years she has lived alone with only her ninja's salary to sustain her.she sometimes watches Shavin from afar(kind of hinata-like) but still can't quite work up the courage to approach him.
Personality:Gemini is a shy person,but hides it with a tough exterior.she is a loner and generally keeps to herself.gemini is curious,and has a very short temper.she can be loyal to a fault,and if she had any friends she would defend them to the death.her temper can sometimes get her into trouble on missions,but she is clever from life on the streets and always gets out of it.
Weapon(s): katana,standard,summoning scroll
Appearance:
her eyes are emerald green and she had a cross shaped scar on her left cheek,and a rose tatoo on her upper right arm like
Jinchuriki: This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 962x621 and weights 31KB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassidy Lebeau
Username: Cassidy Lebeau
Name: Yagura Sumimura
Village: Kirigakure
Chakra: Ice, Water, and Wind
Special Jutsu(Kekkei Genkei): No Kekkei Genkei, but he has his own technique called Triple Prong Burst.
Bio: Yagura was unlucky from the moment he was born. His father was a ninja from the Hidden Leaf, but his mother was the daughter of a member of the Village’s top elite, the Sumimura Clan. The council didn’t approve of this union and issued a warning to the two. They married immediately after the warning was sent to them. Little did the council know, the young woman was pregnant with Yagura. When the Village’s group of elite found this out, they were outraged and killed his father, but allowed his mother to live, only so they could embed the Six-tailed Slug in Yagura. His mother named him in remembrance of the Fourth Mizukage and hoped he would live up to his greatness without any of his cruelty.

After the sealing process, Yagura was no longer his mother’s, he was a tool of Kirigakure. He was treated terribly; living in a dungeon and surviving mainly on moldy bread, fish and vegetables. At the age of 8, he was sent to the Academy and mangled everyone at the examination, including the instructors, but he left them alive. The young Genin walked out of the building, covered in blood and his expression was completely blank. He was tasked with multiple missions, mainly assassinations for the Water Country. Yagura works alone on missions and his latest mission is to kill his fellow Jinchurikis: Gemini, Itsumo, Zenl and Shavin.

Personality: Yagura is a solitary ninja, keeping to himself when he is with others. He never shows any true emotions unless it is necessary, which is mostly never and his face remains blank. He doesn’t talk when he is with a group of other ninja, but he will protect them out of duty instead of loyalty. Yagura loves his trident because of how many missions he completed with it, not realizing his father was the one who made it.
Weapon(s): A trident, shurikens and explosive tags.
Appearance:
He has a scar going down his left eye. The hoodie is replaced by a small, teal open jacket and his protector is on the back of his jacket’s collar.

Last edited by Angelo; 03-10-2011 at 09:43 PM..

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 01-07-2011, 12:21 AM

Hikaru was actually wandering around konoha right at this point as he had just finished a quick little 'D' Rank mission. Since this mission was only to recon a quick area for any disturbance in the area, it didn't really need much of a three-man cell, let alone a four-man cell. While he was heading to the hokage's office, he decided that since he basically finished it so easily, it would be pretty good to get some ramen at Ichiraku's stand. Ever since the sixth hokage had even become hokage in general; a lot of people had heard about the Ichiraku ramen and hearing how the hokage himself still eats there once in a while. Hikaru had tried it many times and now he had gotten obsessed with it.
Making his way all the way to the stand, he walked right inside seeing how no one was even there yet. So he just took a seat right on one of the stools smiling at a old man along with a woman who seemed to look like an adult. The old man's name was Teuchi, he was around his late 50s at this point, and the young woman next to him was Ayame, and she was about her late 20s. "Hey there Teuchi, Ayame!" he called out as they both turned around from their working station and smiled at him giving a little wave and a 'hello'. "Hey can I get the usual?" he asked grabbing one of the pair of chopsticks that was in a cup on the counter. They both nodded and began making a bowel of ramen that Hikaru always seemed to order. To be honest, Hikaru may not have known it, but he always seemed to be ordering the same kind the hokage liked eating.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-07-2011, 02:42 AM

Tali groaned from her position on the ground in a patch of sunlight filtering through the canopy of the lush forest. To be honest, it was rather scratchy and rough, and pretty uncomfortable, though she didn't bother moving. It hurt enough while she was laying there. She couldn't imagine how bad it would hurt if she tried to move. When her pounding headache subsided with the aches in her limbs and torso, she opened her eyes, though she squinted in the late summer afternoon sunshine. The migraine immediately returned, bringing with it the pain from the rest of her body as well, but she kept her eyes open anyway. The pain receded again after five or six minutes and she weakly sat up, dry-heaving as nausea attacked her. She blinked as the vertigo fled from her groggy mind, wondering where on Earth she actually was. With no landmarks around in the spacious forest, she couldn't decipher where she was, and so went onto trying to figure out how she got there, only to discover that nothing came to mind. Nothing. Zip. Nada. Her heart lodged itself in her throat as fear overtook her before something, the faintest memory returned to her. Tali, it whispered seductively before storing itself in her mind. It took her a moment before she recalled the significance of that little statement. "That's my name," she whispered to herself as she felt a little of the fear dissipate. She stayed sitting for a long while, struggling to remember more, before she gave up and shakily rose to her feet. Scanning her surroundings again, she noticed a staff like object lying in the dirt. She stumbled over to it and pulled it off the ground, staring at it in wonder as another voice floated into her. "My Shakujo," she whispered in awe, though how she knew that, she had no idea. Using it as a walking stick to support her and keep her from falling, she gradually made her way out of the forest and onto the side of a cobblestone road, only to scramble back as a wagon barreled over where she had been. Deciding that'd be best to follow the wagon, she began walking down the road in the direction it had gone. After walking for around ten minutes, another wagon came by, though it stopped when the horses detected the petite girl in front of them. A man, large from the sound of his voice, let out a curse before sticking his head to the side of the horses and looking around them. "Huh? Can I help you?" he said gruffly, slightly abashed at his earlier slip.

"Yes, sir," Tali replied shyly, though showing the most formal manners she could, something that came more by instinct than by memory. "I'm lost, and I was wondering where the nearest town is. Can you tell me if I'm going in the right direction?"

"Uh, yeah. Konoha's down this road, but it's about a ten-minute walk, so why don't you hop on?" the man replied, sliding over so she had enough room. She walked around to the side and began clambering up, though she required assistance to finish. As soon as she was on, the man called out, "Hah!" and flicked the reins, sending the horses into a speedy trot. After around five minutes, they arrived at a large gate which boldly declared that the city it protected was named Konohagakure. Tali was about to thank the man and disembark when her stomach rumbled furiously.

"Here, let me take you to Ichiraku's Ramen," the man laughed. "You sound like you're starving, and it is the best ramen restaurant in town." She clambered down when they arrived, face still glowing a noticeable red, and observed her surroundings. It was such a bustling city; nobody stopped moving for more than a few moments in the central square. While she was gawking, the man had ordered and paid for her meal before climbing back onto his cart. He waved goodbye and whipped the reins, vanishing down the street and around a corner.

Hesitantly, Tali hopped onto the stool and grabbed a pair of chopsticks and saying a silent prayer of thanks before opening her eyes and examining the small store she was in. The elderly man seemed friendly enough, though he watched her cautiously as he prepared her meal. Another woman, looking to be in her early twenties, was busy preparing the only other customer, a boy around her age from the looks of him's, meal. She didn't notice much more than the brown hair and forehead protector that vaguely resembled her belt, the only real difference being his had a stylized leaf while her's had an flame-colored sun with a couple of clouds obscuring it, before going back to trying to figure out exactly how she had gotten there.

happydeath
(>O3O)>
Send a message via AIM to happydeath Send a message via MSN to happydeath Send a message via Yahoo to happydeath

Old 01-07-2011, 03:01 AM

As Hikaru sat on his stool, he waited patiently for his meal. The smell of the noodles being cooked and the soup boiling caught his attention causing him to close his eyes; thinking about how great the food would be. "mmm....cant wait." he spoke to himself, not even realizing the sound of a horse coming up right outside of the stand. Only when the sound of someone walking in, sitting on a stool did Hikaru finally realize something was different; glancing over he saw a young red-haired girl about the same age as him; ordering food. He hadn't noticed the village symbol she had on, nor did he really care at this point. Whenever it came to Ichiraku's Ramen, it meant that his day of being a ninja was over for now and that he could take a load off his back. All of a sudden when the woman behind the counter handed him his bowel of ramen, he smiled brightly clapping his two hands together and bowing his head. "Itadakimas!!" he yelled out all of a sudden before digging into his meal fiercely; working almost all day on the same mission for recon got really boring let alone, annoying after a while.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-08-2011, 03:41 AM

Tali jumped back in shock at the boy's sudden, feral eating habits. Her shakujo was propped against the counter next to her, golden rings gleaming in the firelight. She calmed down when she realized what had scared her so much, and looked towards the back as her food was brought out. "Origato," she said, bowing her head slightly. She started eating slowly, but before long, she was devouring the ramen with little more reserve than the boy. Truly she hadn't realized how hungry she had been. After she finished, she sighed contentedly and looked back over to the boy. "Hello, I'm Tali," she said pleasantly, extending her hand. "What's your name? I'm sorry to say that I'm a little lost, so if you could point me to the ruling figure that'd be great."

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-09-2011, 04:42 AM

While Hikaru was sitting on the stool eating his ramen, he had heard how the girl next to him thanked both the man and woman behind the counter before she began digging into her food just as he was. Just about a minute or two later from eating the ramen, all of it was gone as he picked up the entire bowel itself, drinking all of the soup water quickly than placing it back down onto the counter. "Ahhh..much better." he stated giving a little sigh of relief; turning to face the other girl he smiled shaking her hand. "Hi there, my name is Hikaru. Your in the village of Konoha, if your looking for the ruling person, that'd be the hokage. C'mon. I'll show you the way." he said, taking out his money and handing it to Ayame, paying for both their bowels of ramen.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-09-2011, 06:13 PM

"Oh, okay," Tali said, a little stunned at the boy's offer. "Thank you very much!" She hopped off the stool and stretched, leaving the empty bowel on the counter for the workers to take care of. It really was wonderful ramen. She grabbed her shakujo and waited outside the small shack for Hikaru to come out and escort her to the Hokage. Hopefully he could give her some advice, or even tell her where she was from.

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 01-10-2011, 01:57 AM

Shavin walked down the streets of Konoha headed toward the Hokage's home. Maybe he would know something about his friends. Shavin noticed two young ninja walking toward the Hokage's place. He decided to talk with them. "Hello, I'm Shavin Sand Village Genin. WHo are you may i ask? Are you head toward tehe hokage?" Con was stirring in his pack. This was shifting the small gord on Shavin's waist.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-10-2011, 04:30 PM

Hearing the girl thank him for paying for her ramen bowel, Hikaru gave a little quick laugh. "C'mon, lets get you to the hokage's office, I need to give my report to him from completing my mission anyway. I'm just hoping hes not asleep again." he said as he started to walk toward the large building near the end of the village. Suddenly hearing another boy's voice, Hikaru turned his head to the side to see another boy approaching them. "Oh, hi there, my name is Hikaru. and yeah, we were just heading there; want to come along?" he asked putting his hands into his pockets.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-10-2011, 11:14 PM

"That's great," Tali said enthusiastically. She looked back to the boy who Hikaru had invited, saying, "Hello, nice to meet you. We were just heading there, so why don't you join us?" She turned her body in the direction she was looking, tapping her shakujo against the ground afterwards. The rings adorning the weapon let out a musical chime as they collided with one another, sounding not unlike bells or chimes. "Why is everyone so antsy around here?" she asked after observing her surroundings while waiting for her escort, Hikaru. "Is something wrong?"

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 01-11-2011, 01:25 AM

"I would gladly go with you. What is your name, miss? Why are you going to see the Hokage? I need some information on a rogue cell thet may have took my friends prisoner."

Shavin noticed the people staring too. He also noticed the strange, yet familiar, aura emittating from the other two. Jinchuriki. He thought. Intresting.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2011, 02:05 AM

"My name is Tali," Tali replied to Shavin, face reddening as she answered his questions. "I don't really remember anything other than my name and that this shakujo is mine. I'm hoping the Hokage can help me. That's horrible about your friends though! Why would they have been captured? They're not super-rich or anything, are they?" Tali glanced up at the sun, seeing that it was around three o'clock, if she had the right season, and said, "We should probably get going though, huh?" before leaning on her shakujo and awaiting a response.

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-11-2011, 06:55 AM

At first, when he had heard Tali's question on what was wrong with the people of Konoha, Hikaru took a quick glance around the area seeing how others seemed to be glaring at the three of them. "hmm, again with the glaring.." he whispered to himself giving a little sigh before walking ahead of the two of them without telling them to catch up or not. He wasn't exactly their personal escort, so if they had gotten themselves lost, that was their problem. "Nothing is wrong. Lets just keep moving. You two aren't even supposed to be here unless you have permission from the hokage himself." he stated, listening to what the boy's problem was, as he turned his head slightly to the side to hear that. Hikaru just shook his head in disappointment of why he would be looking for his friend here, Konoha didn't really take many prisoners in unless it was for integration to find out information; and even than, they would also have to walk down the main path to get to the integration chambers, to let everyone see the person; and lately, he hasn't seen a single new prisoner. "You'd both be wise not to show your weapons around here." Hikaru said but this time with his tone of voice sounding a bit more serious rather than his once joyful, hyperactive self earlier.

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-11-2011, 09:34 PM

"Why?" Tali asked, scrambling to catch up before falling into a graceful stride. "What's going on around here?" She glanced back at the people anxiously, observing the suspicious way they watched them, especially Shavin. They seemed more focused on his forehead protector though, so it probably had something to do with the fact that he was a outsider, which would explain why they were staring at her too. "We'd better hurry, don't you think?" she said as she looked back to Hikaru. "I don't want to have to fight anyone."

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 01-11-2011, 09:58 PM

Shavin didn't need to quicken his pace because he was taller than the other younger students. He simply walked and said, "Or if you have a letter from the Kazekage." He held up an envelope with the Kage's seal on it. "I do actually have a mission the Hokage's supposed to have for me."

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-12-2011, 01:44 AM

Even after hearing Tali's question, Hikaru stayed silent as he contiued to walk forward to the hokage's office. "Nothing is going on, the people of this village, we are mostly always friendly toward anyone from any other village." He stated, before they had finally reached the main doors into the hokage's large red building. For once, it seemed as if the doors weren't being guarded by two other shinobis. Just seeing how it was like this gave him a bad feeling in his gut. This isn't right...why are the doors unguarded today?...is he even in there? he thought looking back at Shavin when he heard about a letter coming from the Kazekage. At first, Hikaru hadn't really even cared about seeing what kind of headband the other boy was wearing until just now. Noticing that it was of the village hidden in the sand; he gave a little sigh. "Thats why, some of the people in this village..don't exactly like others from the sand." he explained, right before he opened the double doors leading down a long hallway with japanese letters on scroll; both on the left and right wall of the hallway.

(-___- should we wait for people to join? Since we need kages now, especially since we're about to meet the hokage. Which is probably either going to be the seventh, or the sixth aka Naruto.)

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 01-12-2011, 02:22 AM

"Hmm.. they don't like sand ninjas? Intresting." Shavin noticed that the doors were unguarded and that immediately set off alarms in his head. No Kage was ever kept unprotected. He reached behind his back and extended the chakra strands over to Con, just in case. He wasn't worried about his own defense, Shukaku prevented him from being hit, like it did for Gaara before him, but the girl, where she looked like a good fighter, she seemed lost adn nieve, like she didn't know mmuch about herself."WHy is no one guarding the door?"

((I don't think we need that much more people. Cell's were normally formed of three people so we have a impromto "Cell" of three misfit Jinchuriki, ALthough you could find people to join if you wanted to.))

----------

((What is Sunaga and Kumoga and Iwaga and Kiriga? idk what the words mean. Plz explain ))

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-12-2011, 02:36 AM

((Sunaga is for the sand village. Its short for sunagakure. Kumogakure, is the leaf. Iwagakure is the stone, and Kirigakure is for the mist. They are all villages basically.

And as for more people...hmm...Idk. DX))

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 01-12-2011, 02:43 AM

(I thought konoha was the leaf village?)

Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-12-2011, 02:58 AM

((Iwiga=Iwigakure; Village Hidden in the Rocks
Konoha=Konohagakure; Village Hidden in the Leaf
Kumoga=Kumogakure; Village Hidden in the Clouds
Sunaga=Sunagakure; Village Hidden in the Sand
Kiriga=Kirigakure; Village Hidden in the Mist
Did that clear up the villages? :) I also added a list of all the beasts' chakra natures up at the top, so you might want to check it out. ;) And don't worry about the Kages. My friend should be sending me a profile for one tomorrow if he gets the time. :D))

Tali noticed her companions' moods shift abruptly and looked forward to see why. She didn't notice anything except for two thick doors, apparently meant to repel invaders. "What's wrong guys?" she asked before they opened the door. "And why don't the people here like the Hidden Sand Village? They didn't do anything wrong, did they?" She still didn't see the significance of the doors being unguarded due to her memory loss, but still went on the defensive anyway, shifting her grip on the shakujo ever so slightly as they stared into the building.

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 01-12-2011, 04:25 AM

Shavin said simply "It's not something we did but something we're going to do. We're about to start a ninja war. People are worried it'll end like Madara's war."

happydeath
(>O3O)>

Old 01-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Hearing the questions being brought up between the three of them. Hikaru just stayed quiet the whole time. Whatever they thought was the reason behind all of it, was their decision. Not his, what he learned in the academy could be true, but yet might've always been lies. "Lets just get this over with already. Whatever the reason why the doors are unguarded right now..doesn't matter. The hokage is strong enough to take care of himself anyway." he stated stepping into the building and heading right down the hallway with his hands right in his pockets. Walking down the hallway, when they reached the hokage's door. Hikaru gave it a little knock gently. "Hokage-sama..are you in?" he asked before even thinking about opening the door.

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 01-13-2011, 02:35 AM

Shavin looked at the door and speculated that something was up. He hadn't seen any disturbence or signs of distress walking up, but he also didn't see any ninja around. "Hokage-sama, I am Shavin, Jinchuriki and ambassador from the Kazekage."

He waited for a reply and didn't care about the other two finding out he was Jinchuriki, as they were too.

((Are we playing the angle that something happened to teh Kage?))

Zafiri Drakontas
*^_^*

Old 01-13-2011, 03:34 AM

((No, I'm the Hokage. :P You know, Angelo's friend.:)))

"Yes?" Jai'kar, seventh Hokage of the Country of Fire asked as he registered the knock at his door. He had sent all the guards home early that day, seeing as how he didn't really need them all the time. He activated his Byakugan and quickly scanned who was on the other side of the door. "Oh, Hikaru. Enter. And I know about your mission, Shavin. The Kazekage delivered a message explaining your unfortunate circumstances. But I don't, on the other hand, know who the small girl is. Hikaru, I would greatly appreciate it if you could give me your report first. I'll take care of you two afterwards, okay? Just step outside for a few moments." He went back to his letter after finishing, waiting for his orders to be followed.

puppetmaster999
DM Extrodinaire

Old 01-13-2011, 03:58 AM

Shavin bowed age then released the tension in his body. He then looked at Tali's headband. what village is that?