jahero
King of the wolves
Send a message via MSN to jahero Send a message via Yahoo to jahero

Old 01-13-2012, 03:49 PM

Balto listened to Gemini as she told her story. today had been filled with alot of sadness. His sister had lost her mate, as well as this new female wolf Gemini. His heart cry in silence. " Your welcomed to stay here, we will figure out everything in time. but you both need to rest. Ill need to get the vet dog , Kaskae , to treat those wounds. if i keep bringing wolves into town people will start to think that im trying to turn the town into a den. They wont understand. " Balto said as he pointed the two woman to his spot under the small roof inside the boat where his blanket lay. " both of you go in there and get out of this cold. ill be back." He looked over at Diva. " Ill do my best to get help sis" balto said as he once again troted back into town.

Inuyami
Daughter of Sesshomaru: A Deadly...
Send a message via AIM to Inuyami Send a message via Yahoo to Inuyami

Old 01-13-2012, 07:13 PM

(Turning into a regular Tenchi Balto LOL)

Diva looked at the roofed area and then back to Gemini. It was a bit of a incline to get there and she was already pretty tired from her journey. She stood beside the injured she-wolf, offering her support.

"I'm a bit wobbly and I may not be to sturdy, but I'll do my best to get you there without putting much strain on your wounds." Diva bent down to lend her shoulder a little better. Gemini would be able to support that side of her body's weight on Diva and the two could slowly make their way to a warmer spot.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 01-13-2012, 08:35 PM

Night had fallen on Nome, most of people had turned in for a night. Snow started to lightly fall upon the small town. Most of the dogs could be found in the boiler room found at the center of the small town. The door always left opened for dogs that didn't have a home or miss get in the door on time. This is where balto was heading. Kaskae was normal there, just in case a dog was hurt or sick. "Kaskae, kaskae are you here?" Balto asked as he poked his head into the boiler room. " Balto!" A few dogs cried out " come on in!" Balto walked into the boiler room and shook of the little snow he had with on his fur. " Thanks guys, I'm looking for kaskae, is he here?" He asked now sitting in a circle of husky mutts and dogs. Someone passed balto a bone balto smiled. In the back corner of the room a rusky colored husky lay. He was a big husky, strong, with a small scare on his nose. " I'm here balto" kaskae said as he walked up to balto's view. " Kaskae, I have a few *balto turned his head for a moment* friends that need your help can you come with me for a moment?" Balto asked " sure thing" said kaskae with no hesitation. " Great balto reply as they both left and headed back to the boeat.
(( Lol))

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-14-2012, 05:02 AM

Gemini accepted the other she-wolfs help gratefully. "Its all right.ill support your bad parts, and you can support mine." She said making her way with the other slowly towards the little cabin.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 01-14-2012, 05:16 AM

Balto and Kaskea made there way through town and back to the boat, where balto stopped to talk to Kaskea before then entered to see the girls. " I must tell you something Kaskea that i wish that as little people of Nome or anround the area find out. " " i understand, if anything gets out in shall not be from this muzzle" "Thank you, well first to start both of the females upstairs are wolves, both came into town today hurt and distant. they have both had a bad time."

"I see, we must be careful. if there hurt and wolves none the less there scent will cross the area and bring danger closer."
" well as long as the stay with in my home and they are masked by my scent i dont think there will be a problem. There are wolves in the area all the time. I dont believe that anyone will reallt cause worry"
"Lets see what we can do for there health and then we will make the next move"

Balto and Kaskea moved up onto the boat deck and into the cabin where they found gemini and diva waiting

Inuyami

Old 01-14-2012, 05:10 PM

Diva had fallen asleep in the time Balto had been gone. Once she and Gemini had gotten under the warmth of the blanket and roofed area, Diva had quickly found rest. Her travels had taken so much of her energy, and forcing herself to continue on with paws as torn up as her's were too a great amount of inner strength.

Upon their return, it was the scent of the new dog that woke her more then Balto's. Diva lifted her head and looked at the two males approching her. A big yawn escaped her maw, fallowed by a sneeze brought on by the intence sea salt are.

"Welcome home brother." Diva sat up, hiding a whimper of pain. the ointment was helping to heal her pads, but before she could heal she'd have to deal with the dried sores getting moist agian to heal correctly.

Last edited by Inuyami; 01-14-2012 at 05:15 PM..

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 01-15-2012, 01:15 AM

"Hello Diva" Balto smiled at his little sister. " This is Kaskea, and Kaskea this is my sister Diva and or new friend Gemini" Balto said with a small smile.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-15-2012, 05:40 AM

While the other she wolf had slept, Gemini had lain down but remained awake.after everything that had happened, she simply couldn't sleep.she was too restless.she saw when Balto returned that there was another dog with him.she waited through the introductions and sat up, stiff from her journey."hello.pleasure to meet you." She said quietly, dipping her head in respect.this is what one did when entering another's territory.

Inuyami

Old 01-15-2012, 12:12 PM

"Hello Kaskea." Diva said, her attention went from him to Gemini. The poor girl, she looked so warn and hurt. Diva hoped this dog would be able to help her. She didn't seem like the kind of wolf that was a trouble maker nor like she might be after something with dark ambitions.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 01-15-2012, 06:41 PM

Kaskea nodded to the girls as he looked them over. He moved towards gemini as she had pain in tge air around her. For diva he noticed that she had seen the vet sometime this morning, so her wounds should be fine for the time. " Let's take a look here see" kaskea said as he pawed around gemini's body. " Your shot?! He questioned. He began to lick the wound clean, ripping dead flush out of her fur, causing her leg to bleed. " I know that this hurts, and I am sorry for your pain. But I am letting the poison drain out. Now, balto if you could just hold her like so." Kaskea asked and !alto moved over to gemini, holding her down. Kaskea opened his mouth wide and bit hard onto gemini's leg bone.

Inuyami

Old 01-15-2012, 11:00 PM

Diva had to turn away from the scene. The sight was to much for her to watch, she'd never seen anything like it. It both grossed her out, sent pitty threw her belly, and made her think of all the kindness she'd seen all day.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-16-2012, 03:55 AM

Gemini held still, whimpering in pain as Kaskea licked her wound."but I licked it clean already..." she protested half heartedly.she knew that this dog knew what he was doing.then Balto held her down.before she could ask questions or feel panicked, the healer dog bit her.hard."AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" Her howl could be heard in the mountains.she tried to struggle but was too weak."stop! That hurts! Stop, PLEASE!!!" She cried,resisting the urge to bite back.her instincts told her to fight, kill, but she tried not to, settling for struggling instead.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 01-16-2012, 04:44 PM

Kaskea held his jaws firm as Gemini howled in pain. Balto held her still. With one firm jerk kaskea alined Gemini leg back together. With the jerk, a loud pop went throught the air and a small metal ball fell to the wood floor. He slowly released , strapping a firm bandage around the leg. The bandage was damp from the pain reliver amd healing agent. " I need to go and get some water and maybe make some tea to help her sleep. she may get a fever too. That is normal. if she keeps it for more than three days then take her to my human. he can help then" Kaskea said. He took a bow and left.

Balto Held onto Gemini for a few more moments. He know that she was in a lot of pain and it was a good idea to hold her until Kaskea got back.

Inuyami

Old 01-16-2012, 06:30 PM

The sounds of what had just transpired drove Diva mad inside her own mind. Her stomach was lurching and her mind was foggy. She felt like she was going to faint so she silently excused herself and went to the shore line where she sat and watched the waves come in. It was quiet here, and the only pain she'd have to stomach was her own; which now was less then half of what it was on the dawn of the very same day. An arctic breeze blew in from the ocean, spraying a salty mist of sea water over Diva. A siver crawled up her spine but she enjoyed it, it reminded her of being a pup in the East-Northern most part of Canada.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 01-16-2012, 06:54 PM

Kaskea was down at the shore, boiling tea for Gemini when he seen Diva come down to shore. " Hello again" he cried out after she clamed down

Inuyami

Old 01-16-2012, 07:17 PM

Kaskea's voice startled Diva, in her own chaos, she'd let her sences fail her.

"Oh... Hi." She said, her head hanging as she let her fluttering heart settle. Her head lifted and she looked over at the Vet-dog. She didn't know what to say, or know if there was anything for her to say. Looking at the water boiling for tea, she sniffed the air. "What kind of tea is that?"

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 01-17-2012, 12:59 AM

"salt water tea" Kaskea said with a smile. " this will make Gemini sleep for a while to help the pain"

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-17-2012, 03:38 AM

Gemini laid still, panting heavily, after Kaskea had finished.the pain was nearly unbearable, but at least it was over.if it had been possible, she would have shed tears."I still can't move it.its all numb..."

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 01-17-2012, 04:57 PM

Balto nodded at Gemini " everything will be okay dear" balto said with a calming voice.

Kaskea looked Diva, " yes this tea shall help with the pain. she will need to be watched tho, she wont be able to do anything" kaskea said with a smile.

Inuyami

Old 01-17-2012, 06:01 PM

"Brother and I will be by her side, of that you need not worry." Diva told Kaskea as she looked up at the darkening night sky. There where a few stars already shinning threw the patchy clouds and the moon was a quartar sliver from being gone. A wave crawled up the sand, stopping a foot or two away from where the two where sitting. The wind picked upp for suddenly, tossing Diva's fur from side to side and then it settle to the quiet staleness it sat at before.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 01-18-2012, 01:29 AM

Kaskea's rusty red fur blew in the wind, his fire danced as it cooked the salt water tea. " This should be fine. lets go back up to the deck" Kaskea said as he picked up the tea and headed up towards the boat. He poured the tea into the bowl and pushed it over to Gemini. " please drink this, it will help" Kaskea said as the stary sky poured into view.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-18-2012, 05:25 AM

Gemini drank, clearly weak but very thirsty, making a face at the taste."its bitter.my leg...is it still there?" She asked.she was tired and wanted to sleep, but couldn't get her eyes to close.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 01-18-2012, 12:28 PM

"It's there it's there. Closes your eyes and get some sleep" Balto said putting his paw over gemini's eyes to get her to fall a sleep. Kaskea smiled. " I will check on her again in a few days, i must be going." kaskea spoke with a smile. Balto thanked him and walked him off the boat.

Gemini
(◎_◎;)

Old 01-19-2012, 04:12 AM

Gemini tried, throughout the night, to sleep, but never managed it.her leg kept her awake, and whenever she drifted off, nightmares of blood and her mate and her pup and guns and pain woke her, leaving her panting and panicked.by morning, she had finally gratefully, fallen into a light sleep.

jahero
King of the wolves

Old 01-19-2012, 11:59 PM

Balto woke with the sun in his eyes. He was up all night. His nightmares keep him up, ravens and ice. Balto yawned, the hair on his neck standing up in the rush of cold air. Both girls where sleeping, and as he looked around there still was no sigh of that silly goose. He smiled and walked into town.