*^_^*
Banned

Old 05-13-2007, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech
*slaps Spade*
ooo baby. You know how I like it. lol. Are we gunna roleplay today? Because to be honest, I'm not really in the mood. I hardly slept last night. My creativity it running dry.
* Slap Slap * Sorry xD

Spade
⊙ω⊙
Banned
n/a

Old 05-13-2007, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Meh, we don't have to if you don't want to. I'm going to be gone for three days tho. Taking a trip to go see Kas again. I'll back back Wed. I'm so glad to get the time off work. I love my job, but man. I feel like I'm starting to burn out. *bursts into flames*
Wait wait wait. Lemmie see if I'm getting this right. You have a girlfriend, but you're going to take time off work, and get a hotel room for three nights, to go see some other girl? And your girlfriend is okay with that?

(PS take me with. I miss her!!)

Spade
⊙ω⊙
Banned
n/a

Old 05-13-2007, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by s07
Quote:
Quote:
*slaps Spade*
ooo baby. You know how I like it. lol. Are we gunna roleplay today? Because to be honest, I'm not really in the mood. I hardly slept last night. My creativity it running dry.
* Slap Slap * Sorry xD
*cries* You like me! you really like me! lols.

Tech
*^_^*
Banned
n/a
Send a message via AIM to Tech

Old 05-13-2007, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Meh, we don't have to if you don't want to. I'm going to be gone for three days tho. Taking a trip to go see Kas again. I'll back back Wed. I'm so glad to get the time off work. I love my job, but man. I feel like I'm starting to burn out. *bursts into flames*
Wait wait wait. Lemmie see if I'm getting this right. You have a girlfriend, but you're going to take time off work, and get a hotel room for three nights, to go see some other girl? And your girlfriend is okay with that?

(PS take me with. I miss her!!)
Nah man. She's not my girlfriend anyways. She's just a girl I'm dating. And besides, Kas is all in love with her boyfriend. We're not even interested in each other like that. We're just friends, completely platonic. I haven't been out to see her in a while. And no, I'm not taking you with. YOU NEED TO WORK.

s07
*^_^*
Banned

Old 05-13-2007, 08:41 PM

do you guys know each other in real life or what?

Spade
⊙ω⊙
Banned
n/a

Old 05-13-2007, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by s07
do you guys know each other in real life or what?
Sort of. We have a mutual real life friend. We've met each other before, but we don't really hang out. Used to a little bit, when Kas lived close by. He knew Kas in real life, they lived in the same city. I lived a few hours away. I came to meet Kas a few years ago (I met her online), and we all used to hang out like, once a every few months. But when she moved away to be with her boyfriend, we all kinda stopped hanging out.

Spade
⊙ω⊙
Banned
n/a

Old 05-13-2007, 09:15 PM

Tech! Where'd you go man?

Kasari
⊙ω⊙
Banned
n/a

Old 05-13-2007, 09:33 PM

Hey Spade!

Spade
⊙ω⊙
Banned
n/a

Old 05-13-2007, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasari
Hey Spade!
Hey Kas! *hugs and kisses* Tech said he's coming to visit you for a few days! How come I didn't get an invite. =(

Kasari
⊙ω⊙
Banned
n/a

Old 05-13-2007, 09:37 PM

Yeah. He's coming up to visit for a bit. I guess he had to use his vacation time or something and decide to come up here since he had no where else to really go. You know you're always welcome to come stay with me!

You never do though, haha. Always say you will, but then you never get around to it. If you don't get here by summer, I'll have to come see you. Did I tell you I was going away for the summer? Me and the boyfriend are going down to Mexico to be with his family for a month or so.

Spade
⊙ω⊙
Banned
n/a

Old 05-13-2007, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Yeah. He's coming up to visit for a bit. I guess he had to use his vacation time or something and decide to come up here since he had no where else to really go. You know you're always welcome to come stay with me!

You never do though, haha. Always say you will, but then you never get around to it. If you don't get here by summer, I'll have to come see you. Did I tell you I was going away for the summer? Me and the boyfriend are going down to Mexico to be with his family for a month or so.
I think you might have mentioned it. I didn't know you were going to be gone that long. Will we still be able to talk to each other online atleast? Make sure you send me losts of post cards with pretty Mexican girls on them. Is Vegas still going to be playing in the world series of poker this year? I know he was intenting to, but had a bit of an issue getting the money together to join. How much as it? Like 10grand or something?

Kasari
⊙ω⊙
Banned
n/a

Old 05-13-2007, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Quote:

I think you might have mentioned it. I didn't know you were going to be gone that long. Will we still be able to talk to each other online atleast? Make sure you send me losts of post cards with pretty Mexican girls on them. Is Vegas still going to be playing in the world series of poker this year? I know he was intenting to, but had a bit of an issue getting the money together to join. How much as it? Like 10grand or something?
He's been grinding it out with the little bit of free time he gets. He's been so very busy with school and stuff. Seems like that's all he really has time for anymore. I feel bad, but I actually don't remember how much he needs. lol. But if he does go, I'll invite you to come watch him play this year.

I really hope he gets to go this year. He's getting really good, can almost beat me. (Sometimes I think he let's me win though, because I'm a girl lol. or maybe he just can't stop looking at my boobs.) You know it's his dream though, to win the world series of poker.

Spade
⊙ω⊙
Banned
n/a

Old 05-13-2007, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

He's been grinding it out with the little bit of free time he gets. He's been so very busy with school and stuff. Seems like that's all he really has time for anymore. I feel bad, but I actually don't remember how much he needs. lol. But if he does go, I'll invite you to come watch him play this year.

I really hope he gets to go this year. He's getting really good, can almost beat me. (Sometimes I think he let's me win though, because I'm a girl lol. or maybe he just can't stop looking at my boobs.) You know it's his dream though, to win the world series of poker.
Yeah. I'd love to go to Vegas with you! We'll have to go see O, or Zumanity. I know how much you love that cirus..so.. whatever it is that you're always talking about. How longs it been now, since you were out there?

Kasari
⊙ω⊙
Banned
n/a

Old 05-13-2007, 09:45 PM

I dunno why we are quoting each other. There is no one else here to fill up the space between our posts. lol.

But eh, it's been three years now, because I was 20 when I lived there. Remember how pissed off I was that I couldn't gamble, or even go out and a get a drink?! It was a great place to live tho, even though it's hotter than the sun out there. I enjoyed it a lot.

He wants to move back there, eventually. Not sure if I want to though. You know how close I am with my family. =( I'd hate to move 3000 miles away again. But maybe a little while, we could do it. For like a year or something. I wouldn't mind living in the desert for a yeah. Haha.

Spade
⊙ω⊙
Banned
n/a

Old 05-13-2007, 09:47 PM

Yeah, I guess it's habit to quote. Sorry love. And yeah, I understand the moving away thing. You seem to have gotten really close with your sisters kids, and I know how much they love you. They'd miss you a lot if you moved that far away. Hell, we'd all miss you.

So, got any new pictures of your cute self to share? I took some, but you know me. I never get around to uploading them to my computer. I'm so lazy. haha.

Kasari
⊙ω⊙
Banned
n/a

Old 05-13-2007, 09:55 PM

lol. Sure. Check this one out.

And don't complain that it's blurry. It's supposed to be. The boyfriend took it for his photography class. He was supposed to combined two things that were beautiful or something like that. So he choose me, and things that represented poker. He took some better shots, but I don't have them on my computer. Just that one. I look funny there. Like a cracked out hooker

Kasari
⊙ω⊙
Banned
n/a

Old 05-13-2007, 09:56 PM

You should upload one for me, so I can see a new picture of you. Last ones I got from you were the ones I TOOK when you came to visit me!

Spade
⊙ω⊙
Banned
n/a

Old 05-13-2007, 10:02 PM

Haha. That was a shitty picture of you. I know you can look prettier than that. Why does he always insist on taking bad pictures of you? And he's supposed to be taking classes to learn how to take good pictures? Pssshhh. I like the idea though. I would have used a plain background. The white circles on the black makes it look kind of chaotic. Not very pleasing to eye.

And yeah yeah. Here is one of me.

Kasari
⊙ω⊙
Banned
n/a

Old 05-13-2007, 10:03 PM

Wow Spade. You look so old there, man. Not sure why. Much older than you really are. Maybe that's a good thing though? You also look like you have a headache. Too much drinking? Haha.

You look handsome as always though. I always liked how you didn't take to that pretty boy trend. I really enjoy the manly, handsomeness you give off.

Spade
⊙ω⊙
Banned
n/a

Old 05-13-2007, 10:05 PM

Haha. You mean like Tech did? Man, he's SUCH a fucking pretty boy these days. Almost looks like a girl. Sometimes I'll look at his picture and be like 'That's a pretty man...' Makes me feel weird inside. lol.

Kasari
⊙ω⊙
Banned
n/a

Old 05-13-2007, 10:07 PM

Yeah. He is really pretty. You two would make a cute couple. 8) :D

Kasari
⊙ω⊙
Banned
n/a

Old 05-13-2007, 10:08 PM

Wee. I got a whole 40 gold now. Think I'll hand it over to him before I forget, since he wants to get some clothes. I'm just going to stay as a nakie avatar. All I need is my long, beautiful silky seafoam green hair. haha.

Spade
⊙ω⊙
Banned
n/a

Old 05-13-2007, 10:10 PM

LOL!!!! I assure you, Tech is so not my type. He's got that whole.. thing between his legs. Doesn't really interest me. I've given him prolly like 200 gold now, from posting on here. He keeps gambling it away on that stupid card game. haha. It's going to take all three of us to dress one avi. :o :x

Spade
⊙ω⊙
Banned
n/a

Old 05-13-2007, 10:13 PM

Well, he's got like 400 and some odd gold. I can't remember how much he said he needed for the boots he wanted to get. Maybe he should make a quest thread or something? He started a little art auction, got up to 100 gold. Hopefully it'll get a little higher. Like 250.

Kasari
⊙ω⊙
Banned
n/a

Old 05-13-2007, 10:22 PM

I'm think he said 650. If we keep going with that role play though, it shouldn't be problem. Being that you get more gold for the more you put in each post. Para-roleplaying makes a good amount of gold. I get about 15-20 gold per post in there.