Lyra Coulter
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Lyra Coulter Send a message via MSN to Lyra Coulter Send a message via Yahoo to Lyra Coulter

Old 06-24-2007, 07:49 AM

*hopes she does this right*
1.) signature DONE
2.) family
3.) shaving cream
4.) lamp
5.) knight
6.) paper
7.) bag
8.) electricity
9.) food
10.) clothes
11.) pets
12.) trash
13.) pencil
14.) jewelry
15.) scientist
16.) sickness
17.) pumpkin
18.) globe
19.) names
20.) music

Lyra Coulter
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Lyra Coulter Send a message via MSN to Lyra Coulter Send a message via Yahoo to Lyra Coulter

Old 06-24-2007, 06:12 PM

1.) Signature
"Welcome to your first day of college counseling, students" declared the teacher. He was a short, middle-aged man, quite good looking for his job. "Today we're just gonna begin by filling out some applications. Everybody can do that right?"
The class muttered in agreement. "Great!" He announced, as he grabbed some papers off his desk and handed them to the teen in the first row. "Just fill in as much as you know. If something confuses you, simply raise your hand, and I'll help you."
Stephanie recieved her paper after a few moments of shuffling. She laid it flat on her desk and stared at it. "Oh jeez" she thought to herself "why the heck is he having us fill this out? What an idiot. My parents en't paying over $200 a month to have me fill out an application. Oh well" She soon picked up her pen and began writing her name in the first boxes. She continued down without a problem until she came to the last section. "Signature______________" it read. "What?!" she thought " I'm only 17 years old!! Why do they expect me to have a signature? Only adults have signatures!!"
She flipped her paper over, and began trying different signatures. She had attempted to create one a few times before. But to no avail. She hated her name for that. "How do you make an such a long name look pretty?" she often asked. "STEPHANIE KURNI" she wrote. "stephanie kurni" "Stephanie Kurni" "
stephanie kurni". But nothing seemed to work. "Alright" she told herself "I cannot create a decent signature at this age. But since my handwriting is good, I will just print my name!" And thats exactly what she did.