Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-01-2010, 08:18 PM

Ugh, sorry about the Minecraft thing, I didn't notice there was already a thread about that... anyways! I'll just use this to ask the other topic I was going to ask.

Who all here is a fan of the Kingdom Hearts series? :3 I see them scattered around here and there, but it's hard to tell how many there are, that way. I'm a huge fan and I love the games, and Heartless are amazing :heart:

Last edited by Aeryth; 11-01-2010 at 08:21 PM..

Lucitashina
The Weird One.
Send a message via AIM to Lucitashina Send a message via Yahoo to Lucitashina

Old 11-02-2010, 02:46 AM

I like KH alot. I just wish I had the funding to buy all the games and the consoles they're on so I can play them all.

CADFND
Determined Writer

Old 11-06-2010, 12:59 AM

Ooh! I LOVE Kingdom Hearts! :D It's such a cool series~ I love Final Fantasy as well~

PWEEP
Shadow Panda

Old 11-06-2010, 04:40 PM

I like it a lot, but I'm not going to get a system just for one game. I have a PS2 and GBA:SP. I have KH I&II. I like the first one better. There was more story to it, I think, and got it all going. KH II had 34534534 hours of cut scenes and maybe an hour of actual play time, it pissed me off -_-

Mysterica

Old 11-10-2010, 07:25 AM

KH was really fun. I liked the general idea behind the stories. The first one was a bit harder than the second though xP The Second was fun since it had a bunch of special moves. I wish they made all the new games on one console instead of different ones.

Madness
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-14-2010, 12:48 AM

I love the series but I'm tired of all the side-games on all the different systems....Honestly it is turning me off the serires. And that's funny because I preffered the second game to the first, the gameplay was more fun for some reason. I have the urge to hook up my neglected ps2 and play some kingdom hearts.......

Ewinxr
OM NOM NOM
Send a message via MSN to Ewinxr

Old 11-15-2010, 12:03 AM

I LOVE the games, i just recently finished the first one and i started the second one and my friend told me that chain of memories is basicly like a 1.5 in the series so im like -_- ugh, so i stopped playing and took that whole night to go on youtube and watch all the cut scenes in chain of memories so i understand a lot more now, but i really want to buy com cause i want to play it and i feel cheated. I hate all the games on different systems too, as stated above ^
but over all its a really great game :D
haha and yes it did have a lot of cutscenes and like a small amount of actual game play