Sora
*^_^*

Old 04-24-2012, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sora
Craft My Heart: Based around the universe of Minecraft. Two miners / adventurers run into one another one evening. One is outside, doing some yard work at his home when the sun is starting to set. The other, ends up running in the direction of his home - being chased by a Creeper. Seeing the other coming towards him off in the distance, he pulls out his bow and arrows and shoots the Creeper before he can catch up and do any harm. A friendship begins here when the two finally meet properly.
I am looking for someone to do this plot with me, as I have a big craving to do this plot of mine. :) And yes, it is a male x male romance plot. I will be playing the male who is being chased by a creeper, which makes whoever agrees to do this plot with me, play as the male my character will run into.

I wish to do this out in a private thread, please. If you have any sort of IMs that you wish to add me on so we can stay in contact a little more easily, I'm willing to do that as well.

Last edited by Sora; 05-09-2012 at 04:30 AM..

Sora
*^_^*

Old 04-28-2012, 05:37 PM

Anybody at all willing to do this plot with me?

Sora
*^_^*

Old 05-09-2012, 04:31 AM

I'm still looking to do this plot. ^ ^; Anybody else here like Minecraft and want to do this with me?