Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-12-2011, 03:53 AM

"Quite not the same at all..,", Hatter chuckled.

~ ♚ ~

This is a one on one roleplay of Monsieur Hatter, and Cheshire-Cat. Not one of them, don't post. Or I'll let Cheshire-Puss eat you. Dump hot tea in your eyes. Report you to a person of staff. Simple, no? So don't do it.

Also, this is a rather...Well, sinful not so clean roleplay. Blood and some not-so-nice words will be shown/said, quite a lot. This is a twisted Wonderland now~. Don't like, don't read. Thank you. ♡
(This of course will be on the lines of PG13, a warning just for those under the age.)

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-12-2011, 04:11 PM

{( "I am replying off of where we last left off.", Hatter smiled. )}

Keeping in emotions of lust and want, Hatter cleared his throat, chuckling. Nodding his head once as he spoke;

"Ah, of course. I was about to tell you my perfect plan, correct?", Hatter stated more then asked, his tone and lips making careless, light tones. Yet his eyes were dark with hidden desires as he narrowed them on the Cheshire's form.

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 11-12-2011, 05:35 PM

Cheshire took on her sinister grin, this 'plan' Hatter had, could get them killed, but it was obvious they had both stopped caring about life at this point.... She looked over the Hatter once more and connected eyes with him and flicked her tail as she continued to grin, "Yes you were... Do tell, my dear Hatter..." She purred, "Do tell..."

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 11-12-2011, 05:49 PM

"It is quite simple. With my connections and your skills in disappearing, this should be easy. But the one thing that keeps me from doing this plan, is what shall we do after it?", Hatter spoke, walking to the feline on his bed. Standing in front of her, he grinned;

"For you see. I do not wish to go back to my ways of tea time, every bloody day. I want to gain from this. Now, I know you will gain from this, for it seems the Queen rather, dislikes, you.", he spoke, pausing for a moment to find the right word before speaking again. "So all I ask is, what do you think I may gain from this?", the hat making male asked, raising his brow.

He had mulled over this for years now, what would he do if he ever did kill the queen? Go back to his tea party as nothing happened, live in his never changing time as he made hats? No, he would not do such. He wanted a change, but he just did not know what kind of change.

Turning to the Cheshire, Hatter waited for her reply. He may not know the answer, but maybe she would?

{( "Think of this as my way of asking what more we should add to this. Since this roleplay would seem to end right after our characters killed the Queen.", Hatter smiled. )}

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 11-12-2011, 05:57 PM

She chuckled lightly and looked at him, "We could go to the other world..." She grinned with a serious look in her eyes, that did indeed make her look quite insane.

"There in many a thing we could do..." She grinned widely, looking over the Hatter's sleek and perfectly toned muscles. "We could kill time... We could... Kill Alice since she puts you and I in this miserable state... And we seemed to live on when she forgot about us, so what says that we can't live on without her alive?" Cheshire asked quickly like she just thought of a brilliant idea... Though she looked completely out of her mind.

Monsieur Hatter
☞Hatter of Menewsha☜

Old 12-01-2011, 01:09 AM

Hatter's face was hard to read as he mulled over what the feline had said. Kill Time, kill Alice. Bah, what poppycock, but... But what if?

Eying Cheshire, Hatter finally let a sly smile curve on his lips. He may be mad, but he was no fool. Raising a gloved hand to a lock of purples and pinks, Hatter rose the lock to his lips. Smelling the hair as he closed one eye in a lazy wink.

"Oh? And how would we do that~?", the hatted male asked, curious to know what kind of plan the cat had in mind,

Cheshire_cat
*^_^*

Old 12-03-2011, 08:02 PM

"Well... Unfortunately for us... We have to wait... Wait until Alice comes back into Wonderland... Though while we're waiting for her, we could kill Time..." She purred into his ear as she got behind him, "We could poison him with one of your tea mixtures..." She said, gently kissing his ear, and gently biting it, "Or we could wait for Alice to get here first..." She added, not sure which one should go first, though in Cheshire's opinion, it should be Alice... Oh that girl would be tortured under the Cheshire's claws...