Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-21-2011, 11:31 PM

This is a world where vampires exist and they thrive on the blood on unsuspecting humans who have yet to discover their existence. While there are many vampires through out the planet some are more or less violent then others. Some live on a bare minimum of human blood while others go and search out humans loving the thrill of killing then suck every drop of blood from the bodies of their victims.

((this will be very violent....if i have any say in it >:3 hehehe...))

Name: Nessrina (Ness or Nessy for short) Asema (she only tells people she trusts her last name)
Appearance Age: 20 (passes as 21 when needed)
Actual Age: 120
Hight: 5'6
Weight: average
General Appearance: soft pale perfect skin, long eyes lashes, her nails are sharpened to daggers
Make-up: none unless shes getting dressed up
Hair color: a dark brown with natural highlights, it falls in waves around her and is fairly long and the bangs frame her face
Eye color: deep red but could pass for brown in a dark room
Facial hair: none
Shirt: black tank top
'Other' Shirt: none
Pants: dark blue jeans
Shoes: sneakers
Other: black choker with dark blue sapphire hanging from it looking almost black around her neck and a thick black bracelet with red spikes, a concealed dagger is kept on her person at all times it is small and had a deadly and unique curved blade, along with a black, and silver hilt that is also inlaid with sapphire and there are two large sapphires at the end of it that have her family crest inlaid on it, it is the only thing the remains or her old life along with her necklace and she is extremely protective of those two items- the dagger remains concealed most of the time but when drawn is deadly and precise.
History: She is a dark and violent vampire but she can come off nice if she wants to. She is very good at acting and pretending and even looking innocent. She was changed by force at age 20 while visiting her home to see her parents and beloved little brother. The vampire that changed her left her to die not telling her that if she survives what she would become...so when she became thirsty after being changed she was unable to control herself and she killed her entire family accidentally. After regaining her senses she realized what she had done and cried for days looking at the mangled corpses that were all that remained of her precious family. From then on she learned how to control herself when she fed and control her urges. But she was still torn up about her family and began to wonder why she of all people had this happen to her. She had always been good and kind. But now she wanted revenge. She went and searched out the vampire that did this to her and after a few years found and killed him. She learned how to kill him because she tortured the information out of the elder vampire. But even after this she wanted revenge, she still saw all these people, even horrible despicable people whos lives where better and she began to blame the entire world for her plight. She now goes and kills anyone and anything, she has only one person in the world who she trusts and would never even consider harming... is her friend Annora who helped her through the loss of her family. And so that once sweet and kind human girl, has transformed into a heartless, cold blooded vampire that shows no mercy..... But then again did the world ever show her any mercy?
Personality: Heartless, insane, becomes either very violent and angry or sad and sometimes teary when her family is mentioned, impatient, easily distracted, unstable, cold-blooded, cold, calculating, hateful, spiteful, vengeful, protective of her dagger and necklace and of Annora because she doesn't want to go through loss again and cares deeply for her, smart, intelligent, sly, enjoys stealing, vain, sarcastic, cruel, she has no conscience except with Annora and doesn't discriminate ages, she will kill you weather you are 100, 30, or 2. But she can often come off as nice and can act and look like she is sweet kind lovable, caring and all the things she used to be but isn't, but she can switch personalities in a second and is a expert at confusing and tricking people. enjoys jumping around from place to place. She often will lure people away acting kind then murder them. She can also act a little childish every once in a while but most of the time it only happens around Annora, she can be almost playful around Annora
Vampire Abilities: control over animals (may have seen that coming >:3), the usual vampire things (strength, agility, blah blah blah)

Last edited by Saphire4260; 09-21-2011 at 07:03 PM..

KeepRunning
I Want To Live Life From A New P...

Old 08-26-2011, 04:06 AM

((Of course it is going to be violent...DUH ;D))

Name: Annora Phaedria (Answers to the nickname Nora.)
Age Appeared To Be: 20-25 (Her fake drivers license states that she is 21)
Actual Age: 118
Height: 5’8”
Weight: Average
General Appearance: Flawless ivory skin with the exception of one birthmark on her left hip in the shape of a crescent moon, long perfectly shaped blood red nails, and lean dancers legs.
Make-up: Simple black eyeliner and lipstick that perfectly matches her nails.
Hair: Long straight black hair that falls into place at her waist line. Her bangs are short and thickly cut, falling right above her eyebrows.
Eye Color: A stunning blue-ish grey that have been known to change to a deep grey when she’s angry.
Shirt: A black T-shirt with the Marvel Universe Punisher logo on it.
Pants: Black ripped up bleach wash jeans
Shoes: A pair of dark red ankle high boots with several buckles and a slight heel.
Other: A necklace with a silver heart shaped locket that rests on her collar bone. The inside holds a slightly bloody picture of her parents (their faces have been scratched out), older brother and herself. She has a thick black wristband that conceals a thin pocket knife that is always on her person. Also on her wrist is a simple silver bracelet that was given to her by her grandmother. She also carries an old black messenger bag. On the outside of the messenger bag is a very well hidden slit, which can be easily accessed by Annora, that holds her most treasured sword. It is a skillfully created sword that comes apart and creates two swords instead of one. Each sword has a unique blade that has inward curling rose-thorn-like spikes. The spikes are designed for easy penetration into the skin, but catch on the way out causing ripping and tearing of flesh. The sword (when fully together) is beautiful with an ancient spiritual designed hilt that has rubies incrusted into it.
History: Annora grew up in a fairly large town with her very rich parents and older brother, Max. She despises her parents for never paying any attention to her and always going out to parties, clubs and that sort of thing. She does however adore her brother and looks up to him as a replacement father figure. When she was 20 years old Annora made a habit of visiting her brother as often as possible. On one of those trips Annora set off to do her morning walk like she always does. Not knowing the area to well she got lost and stumbled down a pathway where she was violently attacked by vampire. She wasn't seriously injured, but she did loose a lot of her former sweet personality. Annora had to say goodbye to her brother that day for the last time. She never got to see him again until 22 years later when at the age of 50 Max died. Ever since that day Annora visits his grave every chance she gets. Annora and Nessrina have been good friends for awhile now, meeting by luck one day sensing each other being a vampire. Nessrina is now the only person Annora trusts and cares for since her brother died. Being on this Earth for 118 years has took a toll on Annora, wearing her down into an insane vampire that wants revenge on the world for taking her brother away and leaving her stuck here.
Personality: Intelligent, wise, sly, cold hearted, omniscient, vengeful, demonic, persuasive, and short tempered. She is also a very good actor (acting in several school plays along with other plays outside of school) and can easily deceive people to her true nature. Annora tends to put on a fake personality, much like her old sweet and kind human one, to lure people to trust her. She has strong maternal instincts and releases them unto Nessrina as caring, protection and good-natured discipline even though Nessrina is older than she is. Annora is very protective of her bag and locket that holds the only picture she has of her brother. She trusts no one except Nessrina, whom she will let her guard down around every once and awhile and act like a child once again.
Vampire Abilities: Control over the elements and stereotypical vampire abilities.

Last edited by KeepRunning; 08-26-2011 at 08:01 PM.. Reason: stupid astrics showing up in random places

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-26-2011, 11:13 PM

((>:3 yay))
Nessrina was sitting on the roof above the door to the house her and Annora now shared (it belongs to Annora though). Her leg was hanging lazily over the edge while the other was curled up to her chest, her long arms encircling them. Her head was resting on her arms and she was looking out at the vast lands that Annora owned.
A black crow landed next to her and looked at her curiously. She lifted her head and looked back and held out a hand coaxing it closer then swiftly grabbed it, long fingers wrapping around its feathered chest. It screeched and pecked at her and scratched at her with its talons but to no avail, it could not free itself now. She then proceeded to slowly squeeze the life out of the smaller creature, smiling devilishly as it pecked at her fingers franticly trying to free itself and failing. First a few small snaps of the wings as they broke beneath her her crushing fingers, then after a small while its ribs(she was crushing it slowly) then the small creature died with a final twitch and she let the birds body drop from her hand without a word, its body landing on their doorstep with a solid and final thump.
After a minute the smile left her face and she took one last look around the grounds before getting up and crawling through the window she came out through. She then began to search through the house for her long time friend and called out softly her voice floating through the silent halls of the place she now calls home. "Annora?"
((damn, very first post and ive already killed something...... i just couldn't resist.........killing da birdy :3))

Last edited by Saphire4260; 09-21-2011 at 07:04 PM..

KeepRunning

Old 08-26-2011, 11:53 PM

Beethoven's 5th Symphony softly pumped through a set of speakers at the corner of a desk as Annora moved her paintbrush to the beat of the music. For the past few decades the raven haired girl sought release of emotion through painting, and often did so. Annora began to gently close her eyes- while continuing to move her paint brush- and drifted off to a place where she wasn't left without her brother, a place where she was normal, a place where she never felt the way she did most of the time ever again. She just began really getting into the painting, and release of all the day's anger when a soft commotion coming from the roof snapped her back into reality. Opening her eyes Annora set down her brushes and paints and started to clean up when she heard the soft call of her name.
"In the study!" Nora called out turning down the volume on the speakers.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-27-2011, 12:07 AM

Nessrina quickly ran to the study entering seconds after hearing her answer. She stood in the door way for a moment surveying the room when she felt something trickle down her hand. She looked down in surprise and lifted her hand 'damned bird broke the skin'. She licked the blood off quickly and went to help Annora clean up. "here ill get these" "she grabs some of the paints and goes to put them away looking over her shoulder quickly to see what Annora was working on. It was coming out beautifully but most of her art work did, she really liked this one so far though it was great. "i love how this ones coming out, you make such pretty art Annora"

KeepRunning

Old 08-27-2011, 02:44 AM

Annora glanced over to Nessrina while wiping paint off her hands and other random surfaces. "Well thank you, Ness. Yeah I really like how this one is turning out too..." Carefully, Annora took a step back and glanced at her painting. It was actually quite good for something she closed her eyes to paint for half of the time. Annora sighed and turned to put some more of the stuff away when Nessrina's hand came into her view. "Ness, what happened to your hand?" The raven haired girl set down the stuff in her hands to examine the brunette's hand.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-27-2011, 02:55 AM

Nessrina smiled smugly "i killed a crow.....it struggled and scratched and pecked my hand a little" she looks at her hand a little more and shrugs "or maybe a lot.... but oh well it doesn't hurt or anything the crows talons and beak were just a little shaper then expected" she brings the hand up to lick off the blood again before it drips frowning slightly....maybe she should have made that bird suffer more...

KeepRunning

Old 08-27-2011, 03:09 AM

"Oooh, so that's what you were doing." Annora rolled her eyes and took Nessrina by her good hand and dragged her to the nearest bathroom. "I'd rather you not get an infection," Annora took out a first-aid kit and pulled out some disinfectant and a band-aid out. "and I'd rather you not start bleeding all over the place." Nora carefully sprayed the disinfectant over the cut and placed a band-aid over it. "There. Now I don't have to worry."

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-27-2011, 03:39 AM

Nessrina smiles and looks up at Annora "thanks" she was then distracted by a burning sensation in the back of her throat that told her it was time to feed again....and soon... "Annora? You feeling thirsty? i think its time to go feed again...." If Annora wasn't thirsty she could always go alone but she had found soon after meeting Annora that she enjoyed hunting with the other girl more then just going in alone.... At the thought of hunting she started to feel excitement rise within her.

KeepRunning

Old 08-27-2011, 04:04 AM

Annora licked her lips at the thought of hunting. "Now that you mention it I feel really thirsty." She hadn't feed since yesterday, so naturally she felt a surge of thirst pulse through her. "I just need to grab my bag and we can be on our way." Annora gave her signature sadistic smile.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-27-2011, 04:13 AM

Nessrina nods feeling her thirst grow as a sadistic smile grows on her face as well "okay ill be outside" she races out excited at the thought of blood and hunting. When she stepped outside she stopped and smiles more normally as a soft breeze hits her face. Then she looked down and sees the body of the bird she had just killed. She picked it up and started absent mindedly throwing it from one hand to the other. 'Hmm.... i wonder who we will hunt down today....' she thought to herself

KeepRunning

Old 08-27-2011, 06:12 PM

((You must stick with one tense m'dear, lol))

Annora made her way upstairs and into her bedroom where her bag was resting on the chair beside her bed. She grabbed it quickly, and stole a glance at herself in the mirror. 'Hmmm' Annora flashed her concealed fangs and then smiled 'Sweet and innocent..ha that's a joke Not wanting to waste anymore time the raven haired girl rushed downstairs and stepped outside, the cool fall breeze blowing her hair about . Annora locked the door behind as she stepped past the threshold and towards Nessrina. "I'm so glad they invented pants for women. It was terrible trying to do anything back in the 50's."

Last edited by KeepRunning; 08-27-2011 at 08:04 PM..

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-27-2011, 08:43 PM

((*sigh* I'm still not used to the whole past tense things O.o))
She threw the bird into the distance and nodded smiling "I know! You couldn't go anything in the stupid skirts and dresses" she jumped into a near by tree swinging and crouching in the branchs "you could barely jump or anything without flashing someone" she jumped out if the tree landing next to Annora grinning"its soooo much better now"

KeepRunning

Old 08-27-2011, 09:05 PM

Annora laughed and nodded, linking her arm with Nessrina's. "It was awful!" Annora began to tug Nessrina along. "C'mon I need to get my hunt on." The wind once again started picking up and Annora's hair was being blown across her face causing her not be able to see. The raven hair girl rolled her eyes, putting up her free hand and pushing against the air which caused the wind to cease blowing around them. "Stupid wind getting my hair in my face."

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-27-2011, 09:37 PM

Nessrina laughed "I kinda like it, exceptwhen the hair gets in my mouth it likes to catch in my fangs to and blagh" she shakes her head so who do you wanna hunt tonight?" She questioned "We could lure some idiots from a club, or chase some hobos or something..." she turned to look at the other girl

KeepRunning

Old 08-27-2011, 10:31 PM

Annora thought it over for a few moments before answering "Let's go to the club. I always enjoy luring men into believing in false lust..." Annora paused for a moment and turned away from Nessrina before looking once again at her. "Ness...have you ever wanted to feel love again? And not in that stupid Twilight way- loving a human pffft. Sometimes I try to remember what it feels like to love someone...but all I get is anger. I feel so stupid..." Annora slacked her head and averted her eyes from Nessrina.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-27-2011, 11:57 PM

Nessrina paused her face going blank for a moment till she nods slowly and says in a soft and steady voice "I have.....I never really loved anyone but my family..."pain flashed in her eyes when she mentioned them and she looked away "so I don't have any memories of loving anyone but them..... but I don't try to remember love because it causes me to think if them and that only brings pain... although I have wondered what it would feel like to love someone...." she turned to Annora and put a hand on her shoulder "don't feel stupid" she said softly

KeepRunning

Old 08-28-2011, 12:23 AM

"I have way to much time on my hands to think." Annora sighed and started walking again. "I'm ruining the hunting mood." Picking her hands up, Annora began to flick flames of fire between her fingers. It was a nervous habit she picked up on awhile back and ever since then the raven haired girl did it whenever she felt needed to release stress quickly.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-28-2011, 12:42 AM

Nessrina sighed as she began walking as well "that makes two of us" she had often found her thoughts wandering these days.... and for her that was almost never a good thing. "your not ruining the mood, i like talking with you about things... and its not like id talk with anyone else so....." she trailed off not know what else to say exactly she looked over to see Annora flicking the fire between her fingers and she quickly looked away again eyes flicking over to a small forest that was on the edge of the grounds

KeepRunning

Old 08-28-2011, 01:42 AM

"Good. I enjoy talking to you as well....we'd be in a terrible situation if we didn't like talking to each other." Annora laughed and picked up her pace a bit. "This would be so much easier if we had a car...we should get one..."

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-28-2011, 02:01 AM

Nessrina laughs and matches her pace "yes a car would be nice......we could always steal one...." she smiles thinking of different ways to do so. She began to feel excitement return to her and rise and a large grin spreads across her face

KeepRunning

Old 08-28-2011, 02:08 AM

Annora nods and smiles. "Yes. We should get on that soon. Oh! I wonder if the idiots we're going to lure will have a car. We could just take it from them." Annora laughed sadistically, the excitment building withen in her until she was giggling like a schoolgirl. "C'mon Ness let's go." Annora picked up her pace until she was at a comfortable run.

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-28-2011, 02:55 AM

"oh then lets pick some rich ones they always have better cars" she runs along side Annora thinking of different cars she liked. She had never paid much attention to them but she did want to make sure they got a good one

KeepRunning

Old 08-30-2011, 10:25 PM

Annora nodded in response. "Good idea." She slowed her pace as they rounded a corner and came in view of the club. "Finally." Annora straightened her clothes out and dusted them off. She never really considered herself to be "pretty", but many people told her she was on the occasion- she might as well believe them.

Last edited by KeepRunning; 08-30-2011 at 10:33 PM..

Saphire4260
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 08-31-2011, 12:00 AM

Nessrina dusted off hers and shook out her hair quickly and smiled in a way that concealed her fangs. She never really cared much about looks but when it came down to it she figured, she was pretty enough to get guys to come outside so she could eat them... so she figured she was pretty enough "yes, im starving! lets go" she grabbed Annora's hand and began to pull her quickly toward the club

Last edited by Saphire4260; 09-21-2011 at 07:29 PM..