Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-22-2012, 08:11 PM

Traverse is a grand new idea. A high school run on an old college campus grounds. While plenty of the local kids still bike, walk or drive to school, the dorms are put to good use as well.

The theme of the school is integration and equality. And great pains and lengths are taken to ensure that each student - whatever their level of talent or ability - is given the same opportunity.

The campus is a well-maintained leisurely sprawl of 12 buildings, with most main subjects having their own. There are great parks that, in the warmer months of the year, are covered in shady grass areas for the students to casually study and socialize.

Only the finest professors are hired by Traverse, as we hope that this school will come to show that, once you begin expecting more of your students and you treat them as adults and show them respect in kindness, the same will follow. As well as academic honesty and success!

RULES:

SPOILERX

1. ALL characters are allowed (OCs, video game characters, characters from Anime, characters from books, American cartoons or TV shows....) But if you play an extremely powerful character, you must find a way to rein in their powers so that it would be perceivable that they could interact with characters with less or no powers at all. Mainly, the personality is what counts here - any extraordinary powers should be tertiary at best.
  2. Semi-lit and above - 3 sentence minimum.
  3. If you chose to play multiple characters, you MUST bring them all into play and find a workable way to play them both where readers can understand who you are currently writing for.
  4. If you will be leaving the game for a while, kindly remove your character from play for the time being.
  5. If you want to drop out of the game, please let us know and remove your character in a way that seems viable. If you do not obey this rule and are gone for more than 3 weeks without a word, I will remove your character in a way you likely will not like and I will never game with you again. I seriously dislike it when my gaming partners disappear without warning.
  6. OOC chat must be kept in (()) and plot development is encouraged to happen via PMs as we will not have an OOC thread
  7. This is a GROUP GAME - while 1x1 interaction is allowed and encouraged, do not run away with the thread by interacting with one character. (This is why I'm restarting the game from what it was before)
  8. I will keep the storyline going with hints that my characters drop. All characters are required to share at least one class period so that all characters will have opportunities to interact.
  9. Character profiles should be sent to me via PM and include the word 'scrumdiddlyumptious' at the end where you see the phrase "something's missing?"
If you need clarity on any of these rules, please feel free to ask. I won't bite.

Character Skeleton:

SPOILERX

Username: Your user name (Mine is Afanassii, obviously...)
Character name: self-explanatory
Character origin: List what show, game or story they are from, otherwise say 'OC"
Age: Please keep in mind your character here. If they are in high school, they should be 14-18 (unless there are extenuating circumstances) You may also play a teacher, but your interaction will be more restricted, then.
Sex and Gender: Your sex is how you were born (male, female or otherwise) and your gender is how you identify. Any aberrations from the 'norm' would be listed here.
Race: This is where you would place something along the lines of human, elf, mutant, Sekassiret..... variations in skin tone do NOT apply, though you may list ethnicity as a reference.
Place of origin: You know: The Midwest, Brooklyn, Londinium, Vidania, Faerun... whatever applies.
Abilities: Super-human powers go here.
Talents: Mundane skills such as cooking, swimming, computer hacking and seduction go here.
Academic and Extracurricular Interests: Your character's favorite subjects and any clubs or sports teams they are involved in.
Family: General info on your character's family, how close your character is with them and whether they will be involved in the story line.
Biography: General history. Please also list how your character came to the school and how long they have been around.
Description: Written is required - even Canon characters will have some changes for the particular storyline. Pictures are optional but appreciated.)

PHP Code:
[CODE][B]Username: [/B]
[
B]Character Name: [/B]
[
B]Character Origin: [/B
[
B]Age: [/B]
[
B]Sex and Gender: [/B]
[
B]Race: [/B]
[
B]Place of origin: [/B]
[
B]Abilities: [/B]
[
B]Talents: [/B]
[
B]Academic  and Extracurricular Interests: [/B]
[
B]Family: [/B]
[
B]Biography: [/B]
[
B]Description: [/B]
Something Missing?[/CODE

Characters:

SPOILERX

Username: Afanassii
Character's name: Kiril Afanassii Abez'iana
Character Origin: OC
Age: Appears to be in his older teens, is actually 23 on his home world.
Sex and Gender: male
Race: Sekassiret
Region of origin: земля свободный, the Sek country of his homeworld
Abilities: Blood-draining, hallucinogenic/narcotic venom, extra-sensory perception with his special, four-pupilled eyes.
Talents: His family's musical history lends him the ability to play numerous instruments, though he specializes in the violin.

Since his race are very spider-like, all members of the family, know at least some rudimentary sewing. Because of this and also Nassii's travels, he enjoys making his own clothing, with an eclectic sort of gathering of styles.
Academic and Extracurricular Interests: Music, English (he is in 100, due to being new to the language. He speaks well but could learn to write better) History (fascinating!)
Family: Nassii's family is quite large. He has 7 sisters (4 older, 3 younger) and a single, younger, brother. They will not be a part of this story and he is not very close to any of them.
Biography:Afanassii was raised in the Abez'iana household and learned many things before coming of age and being forced (as is customary) out of his family home. If he would have stayed past the welcome time extended to a male child he might have been killed and possibly even eaten. O.o

Of course his family still has reunions once a year and he sees many of the members of his clan often, and is friends with a few. He needs only to keep his distance from the clan's matriarch - his grandmother - if he wants to keep his life. There are many formalities and protocols in the family ettiquette.

The 'Kirill' part of his name is only a formal title, similar to the words or honorifics of: 'lord,' 'master' or 'sama.' Most people are not aware of his home world or of his noble heritage but he would rather it stay that way.

His native tongue from his world is so very similar to Russian (IRL) that if anyone knew it they would be able to understand at least 80% of what he said. He also speaks the common tongue of the area around Converse.

He has an insatiable curiosity for new and unusual things and will often "stalk" a new and unusual person to fulfil his curiosity about them.

He has no romantic/sexual ties at the moment. He is a typical spider male and is not attracted to the subservient females around him, as that is the station of males back at his home. It would take a strong female indeed, one who did things just the way he liked, to pique his interest for long..... This is not to say that Afanassii is only attracted to women. He does not limit himself for sexual encounters and he is an extremely flirtatious person. (you have been warned...)

However, Afanassii lacks the ability to have romantic love. The matrons of his family keep the rule that all males must partake in ritual cleansing and are to be fed a certain drug. Nassii has made himself a favored male in the Abez'iana estate and so has the ability to travel so he wears a small vial of the substance which is secreted into his skin at a regular rate. This drug also makes the males infertile, so there is no risk of unwanted pregnancy.

He knows of love through reading classic literature and, in a way, he is a hopeless romantic himself. He wants more than anything to be able to have those feelings for himself, but friendship and familial bonds are the only forms of love he is accustomed to.

The sun is his weakness. He has an alergy of sorts - it harms his eyes and severely burns his skin. (He would get a sunburn in at least 5X as quickly as it would take the usual person to get one) He must use some form of shade so he generally carries an umbrella or a parasol with him at all times.

He is a true Bishounen. If it wasn't for the fact that he wears the clothing of a gentleman, he could honestly be mistaken for a female.

Annoyaces/hates:
Whiney, helpless women.
Men who expect women to wait on them hand and foot, or otherwise treat women with great disrespect.
Men without manners.
The sun.... of course!
Men of great athority.
Anyone who kills a spider without good reason.
Anyone who disrespects their mothers.

Other: Nassii speaks with a thick russian-like accent and is eloquent, generous, curteous, curious and... a bit of a flirt. He is new to world traveling and this is one of his first places he has traveled to. Attending Traverse High is a way for him to indulge his curiosity and play a little.

Discription: Afanassii is tall, lithe and quite feminine in appearance. He has extremely long hair that trails down past his bottom; it is all red, save for his bang area which is pure white. His eyes are a steel-gray/blue. He wears an odd combination of old-fashioned and modern clothing that he has mostly made himself. He tends to wear goggles and long coats, his trademark coat is a long blue duster with black faux-fur trim. He is one of the rarer males that has spinnerets at his wrists.

http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/m...Art/img488.jpg http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/m...Art/img490.jpg http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/m...by_cat_cat.jpg http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/m...by_cat_cat.jpg (Credit to the artist: last two are by CatCat on deviantart)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowMuffinage
Username: iGingersaurus
Character Name: Skye Wendy Stoneson
Sex and Gender: Female.
Race: Witch/Shapeshifter
Place of origin: England
Abilities: Telikenetic
Talents: Extraordinarily creative. Artist, musician, and writer.
Academic and Extracurricular Interests: Art, English, Music, Biology and Psychology.
Family: My family's pretty average, really. Before I condemned myself to four years in a dorm room at this school, I lived with my mother, my brother PJ, and our dog Wolf. Dad walked out when I was younger. We're all pretty close. I email my brother all the time and my mother's prone to calling every few days to make sure I'm okay. None of my family's that interested in my education. They just hope it'll help me make some money for us.
Biography: Well, what can I say ? I've always been pretty opinionated, and I've never lacked the confidence to voice my thoughts. But despite all that, I prefer to keep myself to myself a lot of the time. Sure, if I feel strongly about something then I'll say something, but other than that, I like to keep my mouth shut. I guess that's why I'm at this school. All the other schools I've ever attended were run by narcissistic Professors who wanted nothing more than to make themselves look like gods among mere mortals, and of course, I wouldn't stand for such nonsense. I get on alright here, though.

I quite often tend to get lost in my own little world. Sometimes I lock myself in my dorm room, get out a canvas, put on some music and just paint for hours. My room's filled with stacked up canvases, books filled with my scruffy handwriting, endless pages of fairytales I've lived out in my head and words I could only ever put into song. I own a guitar and a ukulele. It's not uncommon for me to bring them to class with me. Not that I let that distract me from my studies. I like to think I'm adequately intelligent.
Description: I have a rather soft face and light skin. My eyes are a greeny-browny-blue colour, with flecks of gold. My hair is roughly waist-length and red, twisting into tendrils. I don't really have anything in particular that I wear a lot. Some days it's patterned tights and layered skirts, some days it's leather jackets and jeans, in the height of summer, I have been known to go out in short shorts. I usually just wear my hair down, but occasionally (mainly when I'm painting) you'll see it scrunched up into a messy bun on the top of my head. I don't really care much about my attire. I'd be comfortable walking around naked, if the law allowed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sezumie
Username: Sezumie

Character Name: Chiki Shossa

Sex and Gender: Female

Race: Lightning Demon

Place of origin: New York

Abilities: Super strength,znight vision, lightning.

Talents: Superb athletic abilities, artistic, quick reflexes.

Academic zand Extracurricular Interests: Art, physical Education, science, badminton, football, tech.

Family: Her family is only made up of four people, her twin brother Chika, and her mother and father, but has a large array of relatives and cousins whom she knows and talks to. She had constant fights with her brother, and until just last year, her parents would slap her if she would do something wrong. She had taken a stand against her parents, going against what they had taught her and told them that she was a person, and to be treated as one who wouldn't be abused for a mistake. Currently, she at a good standing with her family, they were getting along as friends, but kept the same respect as parent to child would do. Her parent will visit from time to time, as it is family tradition, and her brother Chiki is going to turn up often since they are twins, sometimes as moral support or if Chiki cannot get things by herself, or cook.
Biography: She was for the most part, a normal girl living an average lifestyle. A lonely girl who had to constantly move, and couldn't build a lasting friendship for her very life. As she seemed to settle down in New York however, she stayed long enough that she had made some pretty close friends. She had gone through some traumatizing periods in her life, just a few months ago, her house was robbed while her family was having a celebration at her relative's house. Chiki's fear of strangers increased due to the incident, and wishes to forget it happened

Her friends had taught her much on her journey, but alas, due to some constraints at work, they were forced to move away from her beloved friends, and to a district nearer to their jobs. So they signed her up for Traverse, hoping she could get over her list of phobias and make new friends. She is entering the school for the first time at her sophomore year, and her paranoia levels at are a new level of high, so she will end up very nervous and jittery.

Fears/Dislikes: (Long)
People
Crowds
Men (They just intimidate her)
Authoritative figures
Horror movies/stories
Jump scares
Darkness
Thunder/lightning
Bright lights
Nice people
Hurting others
Hurting herself
Mean/arrogant people
Girly objects
Losing weight
Getting praised

Learning
Video games
Roller coasters
Food
Gaining weight
Drawing
Torturing others mentally

Description: Chiki is short, skinny, underweight, and nothing much to look at unless you look more closely. She is actually more fit than she would appear, as she had heard before, her legs are something that is an asset to her image, and she's incredibly timid as well, adding to what some may call, "cute factor." Her hair is short, barely going past her shoulders, and in a messy fashion. Her eyes are a striking golden. Her clothes are usually sweaters, with tights, and the occasional skirt. Boots are practical for her when she isn't at P.E. She has a paranoia problem, and is usually nonsocial, talking when spoken to, and unexplainably sadistic, loud, and random around friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sezumie

Character Name: Chika Shossa

Sex and Gender: Male

Race: Trickster Demon

Place of origin: New York

Abilities: Super speed, teleportation

Talents: Quick on his feet, prankster

Academic zand Extracurricular Interests: Basketball, math.

Family: He is in a family of four, consisting of Chiki, his twin sister, and his mother and father. He isn't as close to his parents as Chiki is, he is usually the one blamed when he and Chiki fight, mostly because he usually starts it by either acting like an idiot when she's doing work in her room, or throwing food at her when they're eating. He likes to fool around with his friends and play video games than spend time with his family.

Biography: Chika was also normal, but unlike Chiki, who had inherited her Lightning skills from her father's side of the family, he inherited the mother's Trickster genes. A trickster demon is one of those really sneaky demons, who steal from everyone, play tricks, and are bullies to everyone else.

Basketball
Video games
Hanging out with friends.

Dislikes
Chiki getting back at him
Chiki smacking/kicking/screaming
Frogs
Chickens
Horror movies
Sharing

Description: He has short brown hair, which is a lighter chocolate color compared to Chiki. His eyes are not golden, but a deep, mesmerizing scarlet. He wears a simple blue and black striped long sleeve shirt, with a white polo short sleeved shirt on top, some skinny jeans, and some large company shoes to finish it off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted D Ber
Username: Ted D Ber
Character Name: Perniculous Pietrov (Nick Names: Nicu, Pern, Nic) (Last name is Russian meaning "From Pietro" which is his fathers name)
Sex and Gender: Male, on both accounts
Race: Lycan (Bear) born Human
Place of origin: Russia
Abilities: At nights when the moon is full Nicu becomes a ferocious bear against his will, this effect also happens when he becomes enraged. He also has pheromones that lure other people to be more fond/trusting of him.
Talents: Acrobatics, Flirtation, High Alcohol Tolerance
Academic and Extracurricular Interests: Biology, Math, Science. As far as extra curricular interests go Nic is very athletic, however he can't join any team so that he may keep his temper under control. He does however participate in yoga
Family: His family at the present reside in Russia, His father Pietro Pavlov is your typical hard ass, encouraging his son to do the best at everything he does, or not to do it at all. His mother Natasha Pavlova is a very submissive woman, she feels her place is in the kitchen and will refuse to believe anything could be wrong, He also has a little sister, whom I may decide to bring in as another character or if someone is interested in playing as her feel free to let me know. The only details for her are that her brother cares for her deeply, and that they've stuck through with each other through the hardest of times.
Biography: Pern is a Russian exchange student in his Junior year. He's still adjusting to American society (Mostly that he can't smoke or drink anymore) while living on one of the campus dorms. He's a real charmer but poor with the English language. He'd honestly prefer not to be here, but his father felt sending him away might teach him some discipline. On nights of the full moon, Perniculous tries to stay away from society, because in his Lycan form he has no control over his actions, most people believe him to be out partying during these nights. He tries his best to stay calm and avoid conflict but his flirtatious personality often gets in his way as he'll often go after the wrong person.
Description: Pale Skin
Golden eyes
Fluffy black mohawk
Tall
Slender
Black nails
Dresses like it's winter for all occasions, usually in furry clothing
Becomes an asian black bear, about twice the size of normal bears of the species, his golden eyes remain as well as having a longer strip of hair across his head
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumman_Goose
Username: Grumman_Goose

Character Name:
Alexander Ellis Travellion

Sex and Gender: Male

Race: Human/Big Cat Hybrid

Place of origin: England

Abilities: Extra Strength (Big Cat DNA) Night Vision (Big Cat DNA)

Talents: Boxing, Bojutsu, Shurikenjutsu, Martial arts

Academic and Extracurricular Interests:
Drama, Geography, IT, Automotive Activity's, Rugby, Art, Rolerblading

Family: Alec's family is rather small; just himself and his younger brother who is 12 he is a normal
human but will not feature in the story.

Biography: Alec is a Human/Big cat Hybrid as is his father, which is how he inherited the Genes of a Big Cat. Since a young age he has always been fascinated by Cars, when he was two he could name a car just by looking at it from just a glance, he followed Motorsport when he was 7 and has never missed a
24 Le Mans, since he started watching them when he was 8, he has always shown an interest in the Dramatic arts when he was older and was offered a place at a top performing arts school, however he declined and focused on his education more, when he was 13 his father was hit by a lorry and was killed instantly, according to the report, it was labelled as hate crime with a racist attitude, two years later his mother commuted suicide from ongoing depression from the loss of her husband, from that day foreword Alec took up Martial Arts and Boxing to defend himself, he looked for other schools to go to so that he could start afresh and after week's of searching he came across a school that promotes equality among students of all backgrounds, he wrote an application and sent it off, 3 weeks later and there was a reply from the school saying that they would be happy to take him on,1 month later and he had arrived he was amazed with the diversity of life at the school and hoped that he would settle in quickly that was when he was 15, 1 year later and he still has the same attitude that he did on his first day. Since Alec doesn't have a car he is often seen 'blading around campus when he is in a hurry or when he is moving long distances.

Description: Alec is 5' 9" with a Human face but with Cat eyes and ears.
He has tanned skin which never fades even in the winter, people think that he uses fake tanner but
he insists that it is natural. He has a slim frame but has a fair ammount of muscle to make up for the
lack of weight.He has shoulder length hair in the style of a lions mane and has a sandy blonde colour
to it. His dress code is rather basic and he never seems to change it, he has
plain coloured, or printed tees and wears a plain or patterned shirts over the top, he wears Jeans
that are rolled up to half way up his calf and wears Black Leather Boots. All of his Jeans,
PJ bottoms and underwear have holes in the back so he can fit his tail comfortably.
Username: Afanassii
Character Name: Dio Elaclaire (altered some)
Character Origin: Last Exile
Sex and Gender: Male, though quite effeminate - many people mistake him for a female.
Race: Guild of Prester, a highly evolved form of human being.
Place of origin: Prester
Abilities: HIGHLY intelligent. Has a knack for getting to the root of how a piece of technology works without ever having touched it before. His mind holds several magical mysteries that he is only rare to share...
Talents: He holds a knowledge of the fineries of the life of nobility: dancing, ettiquiette, which fork to use, fencing, etc... He can also pilot almost any aircraft, though a lot of good that will do while he's attending high school
Academic and Extracurricular Interests: He is interested in fencing, art and - especially - history.
Family: Dio's family line is renown where he comes from, though they won't be playing a part here - as they are not of this world.
Biography: (Short synopsis of the original story)Prester was one of the colonies that humans built when it was seen that Earth was soon unable to sustain our numbers. Factions divided, all to be headed by the Guild - to oversee and maintain the necessary traits of civilization. However, absolute power corrupts. And the Guild became tyrants who lived in the lap of luxury while the others on the planet were forced to fight over resources.
Last Exile is the chronicle of how the Guild was superceded and peace was found. However...
A cruel tradition, the Guild chose its new 'Maestro' - their leader - by a brutal fight. The prospects are given a drug that puts them into a strange state of mind and they battle to the death. Dio won the battle, but did not assume the 'throne'. In stead, he ran away to join his outlaw friends. The drug still in effect, he piloted a ship out into the Grand Stream - an area of turbulent winds and low-vision. He had a vision that he was still in the ship with a friend who passed away to try to save him earlier in the story and he attempted to climb back to look for him, but was swept away into the Grand Stream...

Where we pick up:
Dio wasn't killed during that fateful day when he rode without his wits about him. In Stead, his subconscious mind reached out and enacted one of the fabled 'Mysterium' in a way that had not yet been known. He opened a portal and wound up smack-dab in midwest USA - in our world!

How strange! For him, it must seem as if he was brought back in time, back to the 'Blue World' that his ancestors journeyed from.

It was rather lucky for him that he landed in a suburb of Chicago - where people were used to the random 'odd' individual or two. After a few weeks of being on his own and, truthfully, getting into a bit of trouble. He was found by athorities that, to make a long story short, ended up placing him in the foster care system and that is how he came to be a proud new student at Traverse High.
Description: Slight of build and short for a European-looking male, Dio stands at 5'4 and has a fair face, icy blue eyes and naturally white hair. He wears more appropriate clothing now, unlike the clothes native to Prester (as you will see in the pictures - I will post updates in my posts as he changes outfits)

http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/...eople/omfg.png
http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/...xile169228.jpg
http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/...People/dio.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graxdon
Username: Graxdon
Character Name: Marcus the Valiant
Sex and Gender: Male/Male
Race: Human with demon taint
Place of origin: Earth
Abilities: Enhanced strength, speed, and durability. Super Strength in demon arm (left) and energy blast vision in demon eye (also left).
Talents: Fencing and cooking
Academic and Extracurricular Interests: None yet... maybe gym?
Family: Legal Guardian, The Mentor
Biography: Since he was eight years old Marcus has been raised by Mentor to become the next Knight Valiant, a member of a small group who dedicate their lives to defending Earth from whatever may threaten it, the Knight Valiant, defender against extraplanar threats, the Knight Nobility, defender against extraterrestrial threats, and the Knight Loyalty, defender against home born threats. When he was 13, the former Knight Valiant died and Marcus was forced to take up the sword earlier than expected. During his fights against demons and other creatures, Marcus has been stained with demonic taint, transforming his body to the slightly beyond human capability while regenerating his wounds, even regrowing demonic replacements for his arm and eye. When Mentor heard about Traverse he immediately enrolled Marcus there due to the number of demonic students and that the school was a form of multi-planar bridge it was definitely something the Knight Valiant should keep his eye on... those coupled with the fact that Mentor has gotten tired of serving as Marcus' only teacher, an activity he has equated to trying to herd a bunch of rabid monkeys.
Description:
[QUOTE=Alura--x--Uneii]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alura--x--Uneii
[CODE]Username: Alura--x--Uneii
Character Name: Aoba Anoa
Character Origin: Otomedius (Gradius Parody)
Sex and Gender: Female
Race: Gradian (Alien? )
Place of origin: St. Gradius Academy.
Abilities: Hyper mode.
Talents: Flying, Running, Cooking.
Academic and Extracurricular Interests: Track. Physics, Aerodynamics.
Family: N/A
Biography: Anoa comes from the planet Gradius, she pilots a small ship called Vic-Viper. When necessary she can transform into what is known as Hyper Anoa, where the ship she pilots gains vicious combat abilities. She is bright and cheerful, but doesn't do so well on tests. Her favorite color is blue, when not attending class she's usually out trying to save the galaxy from beings called "Bacterians."

Which was why she was stationed on Earth and was transferred to this school. It seemed different from her old academy, but hopefully she would fit in, though being an alien she hoped they wouldn't freak out too much.

Description: She loves the color blue and is always wearing it, her pilot uniform is lightblue even in Hypermode where her hair turns white, normally it is black but turns blue when she transforms. She sticks to wearing her Gradius Academy Uniform

School Uniform.

Pilot Uniform w/Viper

Hyper mode

My wardrobe quest

Last edited by Afanassii; 02-06-2012 at 04:25 AM..

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-22-2012, 09:00 PM

Afanassii looked up from the brochure he had been reading and squinted his blue eyes at the brick buildings in front of him. They didn't really look like much... Honestly, to Afanassii, Traverse High seemed a cheesy excuse to recycle a number of old school buildings.

Still, he was happy to be given the opportunity to socialize in this world. Having come from spending time with distant relatives in Russia, he was looking forward to finding out more about American society. Traverse seemed promising because they went out of their way to make the student population as diverse as possible - they had almost equal numbers in transfer students as they had with local American kids!

In some ways, just attending school here was a research project for Nassii. he wasn't exactly certain what this particular place would show him - so far it had been rather mundane.
"I had better keep my differences in check, I think..." he chanced to say out loud as he tossed his impossibly long red hair back over one shoulder.

RainbowMuffinage
Heey. ^___^ ~♪♫

Old 01-23-2012, 05:15 PM

Skye walked through a corridor of Traverse High, humming a merry tune to herself as she went. She had a spring in her step, her hair bouncing along behind her. She was in a rather good mood with herself today, after spending half an hour picking out something to wear. She'd managed to get all her laundry done the night before, so when she awoke in the morning, instead of just having to throw on whatever clean clothes she had, she could actually chose what she felt like wearing. The freedom made her feel in control, and she liked that.

With her ukulele in hand, she made her way out to the exit of the dorm building. Stepping out into the daylight, her red hair looked like it was on fire. Smiling from ear to ear, heels tapping against the concrete pathway, the girl promptly arrived at the main building. She walked up to the school's bulletin board and checked the list of new students. As it was the beginning of a new term, Skye had been asked to buddy up with a newbie and show them around.

"Kiril Afanassii Abez'iana." she read aloud, frowning slightly. "Hmm."

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-24-2012, 05:31 AM

Nassii shouldered his umbrella and sighed, hating the fact that it was time for awkward introductions yet again. He could only hope that things would go well this time around, as his appearance could often bring him troubles.

Once safely in the main building's shadow, he closed his bumbershoot and tapped the metal tip of it on the ground, helping to slide the inner metal workings into place so he could tie it closed. Needing constant shade was the surest sign that there was something odd about him. But with any luck he would come across as eccentric more than anything.

A bell chimed within an office as he made his way through the door and his consciousness was sliding back into the rather quiet of the hallway when he overheard his name being said aloud. A bit of a jolt shot up his spine at the unexpected words and he looked around to find where they were coming from. Shortly down the hall, he found the guilty party standing near the bulletin board. He cocked his head to the side, sending incredibly long crimson locks tumbling down as he looked the other redhead up and down with a rather quizzical look on his face.

RainbowMuffinage
Heey. ^___^ ~♪♫

Old 01-24-2012, 06:47 PM

Skye looked at her iPod, which told her that the new student should be in school already. Looking around, her eyes were drawn to a spider-like figure with long red hair. Blinking a few times, she smiled, approaching the man, holding a hand out for him to shake.

"You must be the new guy. I'm Skye." she said warmly, her smile touching her eyes, genuine. "Lucky for you, I'm your tour guide 'round this place. I know this school like the back of my hand."

Poking out her tongue, she laughed, watching Nassii carefully, observing his reaction.

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-25-2012, 03:12 AM

The Sekassiret looked at the outstretched hand oddly for a moment before a grin spread across his face."Yes," He replied with a smooth baritone that held a hint of a Russian acent. Taking Skye's hand into both his own and bowing, he went on."It appears I am quite the lucky one today." All momentary awkward shyness melted out of him with that and he even chanced to give the girl a playful wink. Nassii was a charmer, romance and seduction were just a part of his nature.

Throwing him in the midst of a group of high school girls should prove to be quite interesting.

"So, you will be showing me around, then?" He asked, standing tall once again and allowing himself to slide back into a passive, somewhat innocent expression. He glanced around the slowly populating halls and back to her. "My English is getting better, but it iz still not perfect. Please correct me if I make a mistake." A blush came across his face then, making him appear almost as an embarrassed child once again.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-25-2012, 04:15 AM

Her
Chiki looked up at the vast array of buildings that made up her new school. This being her first year, and as a sophomore, she was nervous as hell, and didn't exactly want to go through with the idea. In fact, her father had to lift the petit girl off her bed, and carry her down to the breakfast table, no matter how much she kicked and screamed. She was a timid girl, 15 years old, short brown hair, and golden eyes that flickered around nervously, looking for someone specific, that someone being her brother. Her brother was annoying, unbearable, and conceited, but he was family, and the only person she knew at the moment, and she was entering panic mode.

She had told him not to leave her alone! And there he went, and left her alone in the middle of a place she didn't know. He hasn't come back yet, and Chiki was beginning to panic. What if her brother had gotten lost? What if he went to class without her as a joke? Her mind whirled at the possible reasons her brother had not returned, and she didn't notice her brother sneak up behind her in her momentary panic.

"Boo."

That got the poor girl, she nearly screamed her head off, but her brother turned her around, and put a finger to his lips. Golden eyes stared into scarlet with rage, revenge, and pure murder,"CHIKA! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" She exclaimed a little too loudly, which she realized, and lowered her voice,"You're never going to live this down, I swear it!" The chocolate-haired girl growled, a mischievous glint in her eye.

She was mad, no, she was furious, to embarass her in such a public place, was the worst thing that he could ever do. Not the time he had hit her with a metal bat in the face, not the time he had laughed when a cockaroach and a chicken attacked her on the same day, this, was the worst thing he could do. Her paranoia problems would not allow her to mess up in public, and she just ruined her first impression on most people nearby, and was sure that the girls nearby were giving her looks that weren't too friendly.

Him
Chika was merely wandering around the school, checking out the ladies, and taking note of where the main buildings were. He did come back later than expected, being flocked by several sports teams on the way, trying to recruit him. Chiki saw that Chiki was in total panic mode as he came back. He couldn't let such an opportunity pass by, seeing that she completely hogged the xbox while they were packing. The mischievous demon wanted revenge, and so he would get it. The light brown haired boy sat down on a nearby bench, out of her line of vision. Chika wanted the best results out of the poor shaking girl.z

He thought to this morning, where she wouldn't wake up an inch, and refused to go to the school, it made him chuckle, Chiki, even older, had some childish aspects to her personality. It was his first year at Traverse as well, being her twin brother, Chiki often tried to share her things as much as possible, but it got less and less as he got more grabby about her sweets. His scarlet eyes focused on Chiki again, as if it were some sixth sense, he knew she was going to decide to go look for him herself. He wasn't about to let such a thing happen while he was plotting revenge.

Chika stood up, much to the dislike of the girls staring at him nearby, and walked quickly over to his "beloved sister." Silently, like a predator teasing his prey, he stalked his way over behind the shaking girl, and whispered simply in her ear,"Boo."

To him, she seemed to squeak, and then was about to scream, before he twirled he whipped her around, and put a finger to his lips, mumbling inaudibly,"Calm yourself, it's me." Her murderous gaze didn't seem reassuring though, and he took a step back, trying to evade the dark death daggers she was trying to mentally stab him with.

RainbowMuffinage
Heey. ^___^ ~♪♫

Old 01-25-2012, 07:47 PM

Skye giggled, her hair bouncing with the movement as Nassii bowed. She winked back, her long, dark eyelashes brushing her cheek.

"Indeed, I shall be ! I don't like to brag, but I make a pretty epic tour guide." she replied, poking out her tongue again. "Nah, you're cool. Your English sounds fine.

Seizing the mysterious stranger's hand, she began leading him down the corridor. She felt it important to make the newcomer feel welcome. Unfortunately though, her fellow students didn't appear to all share the same opinion. A guy with a smirk painted across his face passed by Skye's shoulder just a little too close, knocking her to the side.

"Hey, watch it, jerkface !" she shouted after the nameless student, narrowing her eyes. She could feel the adrenaline pumping through her veins. How simple it would be to shift right here, right now, and rip that guy's throat out . . . But no. Wait. Think, Skye. Focus.

Blinking, she resumed her place at Nassii's side, waiting for her boiling blood to cool off.

Ted D Ber
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-26-2012, 08:22 AM

Perniculous took a deep breath as he leaned back in to the seat of the taxi which had picked him up from the airport. He had gone the whole day with out a cigarette and and his nerves were getting strung out. He pulled a lighter from his pocket and flicked it on, and off, and on again. His impatience was growing.
Nicu looked out the window to his left, the parks seemed crowded. He let out a smirk. Next the main buildings came in to view. Nicu scoped out the campus. Out on the main courtyard he noticed a boy with short brown hair sneaking up on a girl.
He thought nothing of it until he heard the high pitch squeal that escaped her mouth, his eyes instantly darted to her. He soon got a better look at both people involved. Pern let out a smirk and one of his eyebrows raised. "Близнецы. Я могу жить с этим.".
The Russian boy turned his head to the driver. "Stop, I walk now."
"Whatever ya say kid, Just make sure you get to the dorms ok"
"Yah"
The vehicle came to a halt as Perniculous opened the door and left the cab. "Bye now" he gave a two fingered wave to the cab driver as he took off.
Nic began his approach towards the twins
"Hello, I Perniculous Pietrov, you?"
His hand reached out to shake their hands.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-26-2012, 12:29 PM

Her
Chiki, still trying to burn holes in her brothers skull, didn't notice a man was walking towards the two, until Chika had said so,"Hey Chiki, now's your chance to make a new friend!" At that moment, she stiffened, something had clicked in her head, and it seemed that panic mode was back on. She turned around to run, but there he was, looking at the two, if his size didn't intimidate her, his eyes did. Golden, the same a her eyes, but hers being slightly darker. She was scared now, afraid of offending him, afraid of making him angry, afraid of his higher status. As the small girl stared up at him, she started trembling, she had promised her parents that he would make friends here, and she make her brother swear to not let her run away, but this, this was too much for the poor brunette. She didn't expect it to be a man, and a Russian man, counting on his accent, and her "awesome" skills. She heard him introduce himself, Perniculous Pietrov, his name was. It was a name she had never heard before, and she thought it was really cool. His hand was outreached to shake their hands, but Chiki was self conscious at this point.

"H-hello..." She mumbled, looking at Chika for some help, but he nudged the girl encouragingly, as if to say, you got this girl,"N-n-nice to meet you Perne- wait that's wrong," Her trembling, nervous state switched to one of confusion, as she tried her best to pronounce the man's name. After a few seconds, she got it,"Perniculous! I got it!" She fist pumped in triumph, and took Perniculous's hand,"Nice to meet you, I'm Chiki!~" She grinned, the name got her confused, and her nervousness seemed to fade for now, that is, until she noticed how she was acting, she went back into panic mode,"I'm sorry! It was rude of me to make fun of your name like that!"

Him

Chika was the first to notice the seemingly rebelistic man walking towards the siblings. Since Chiki was too busy to notice, he said,"Hey Chiki, now's your chance to make a new friend!" He saw her stiffen, and turn around to try and run, but the man was already there. Chika looked at the man with amused eyes, since Chiki had a large fear of men, and this was a perfect comeback for him to torment her more, that and he wanted her to make her own friends without his help. It was pretty silent between the two. Chika sighed, he was about to interfere again, before he heard a nervous hello escape her lips. As her golden eyes stared at him from over her shoulder, he gave her an engcouraging look, and nudged her towards him, an squeak escaping her lips. He was going to watch the scene for now. As his twin sister tried to introduce herself, he couldn't help but snicker at her stuttering. Her strong persona seemed to disappear as she managed words to form in her mouth. It was that Chiki he could take advantage of. He almost burst out laughing as she continuously got the man's name wrong. As she shook hands with him with her strong persona returning, she went back into panic mode, and he put a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, I'm Chika, pardon Chiki right now, she's afraid of older men." Ignoring her whining, he continued,"Pleasure to meet'cha Perniculous. You mind if we call you Pern? Chiki has a problem with long names." Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Chiki nod sheepishly, completely embarrassed.

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-27-2012, 03:49 AM

The red-haired male was delighted to see how pleasantly his new acquaintance had taken his subtle flirting. There had been more than a few times he had angered someone by behaving this way. And, though his intentions were innocent enough, he couldn't help but speak his mind and get to know someone a bit this way.

When Skye grabbed his hand and started down the hallway, there was a certain amount of nervous tension that developed. While he did nothing to pull away from her playful grip, the contact left him wondering what the proper way to behave would be.

That tension grew and peaked when the scant altercation in the hall drew his tourguide's attention away. His Sekassiret senses made him reel a bit at the obvious rush of blood. Though he tried to ignore it, he did end up breathing a bit faster and paling even more than he normally appeared.

A moment later, he attempted to cover the unconscious reaction with a nervous chuckle as he slid his hand away.
"Eh-heh.. Iz every thing all right, Miss Skye?"

Meanwhile, outside the buildings another new student was enjoying a fresh Autumn breeze that sent a kaleidoscope of leaves swirling around him. If the seasons were reversed, he'd make quite the pretty picture, surrounded by cherry blossom petals this way...

Dio breathed deeply and smiled. It seemed the blue world of his land's fables was so much more beautiful than he could have ever imagined. He hadn't been here long, and it was quite the change to get used to, but he was already loving the exploration happenstance was offering him.

Walking down the sidewalk in his mundane jeans and hoodie, he heard the bell-tower chiming and glanced up toward the main building and the small crowd that was gathering nearby. Never caring much about pretenses or propriety, he slowly quickened his step and allowed his curiosity to fall right into eavesdropping.

Soon, he picked up that one was a foreigner and the others were brother and sister. The girl was so shy that she made him giggle - with a voice that nearly matched his feminine features.

Quote:
"Hey, I'm Chika, pardon Chiki right now, she's afraid of older men...."
He heard from the boy-twin. Glancing at the girl, he kept his smile as he came over and cocked his head playfully to the side. "What do you think of me?" He asked, a bit of a natural raspy quality coming about his voice then. "I think you and I are... probably about the same age...?" It was a signal of good intent from his point of view. He hoped he wouldn't startle the girl, but if he did, it would not be the first time he had done such a thing. Dio was abrupt and spontaneous - always doing whatever appealed to him (for whatever reason) in the moment. But he was also friendly and helpful, well, in his own way....

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-27-2012, 04:51 AM

Her
Chiki stiffened, her grip on the man in front of her tightened, and loosened a bit, as she let go, and turned to the voice. The raspy voice was no doubt a man's, but as she looked at he source, she saw a more feminine person before her. Obviously, not taking strangers that well, her paranoia levels rose again. The man seemed friendly enough, but after the incident of burglary, she wasn't about to take any chances. She gave the man a nervous smile.

"I-impossible, you must be a few years older than me at least!" She compared their heights,"S-see? Y-you're like, a head taller!"

Chiki was actually managing to stutter out complete sentences. This was a huge step for Chiki, if you were looking at it through a different person's perspective. To Chiki, this situation was something she wanted to avoid at all costs. She had a habit of having more guy friends than girls, and it bothered her that she couldn't make a single girl friend by herself. The man seemed nice though, but the stares she saw as she turned to face him from the feminine base, made her scared, and her small stature started to tremble again. She tried to mumble an apology, but tears sprung to her eyes as the group nearby started to whisper to one another and point at her, sneering. Who could blame them? She was just conveniently there, and surrounded by guys, well, one was her brother, but still, she was unsure if they were aware, and there were still two other guys.

"Ah! I'm sorry..." She said, attempting to wipe of the tears from her face,"I wasn't prepared to meet people so quickly, it's scary to me..."

Him
Chika patted her back, right now, he was merely her backbone. If he wasn't there to keep her going, she would've probably ran away, or just burst into a waterfall of tears. As much fun it would be to do that, he couldn't bear the thought to see her cry, he cared, sometimes. He knew her fears, and she knew his. Besides, if he left her, she would've probably gotten his head for it later, since she was the master of getting revenge through physical violence. Hitting people she disliked with a passion was like instinct to her. That, and people who enter her personal space, that adds to her long list of phobias. He heard her sniffling, and held out her handkerchief he had take from her room.

"Chiki, don't cry like that, we're in public." the handkerchief was snatched, as he placed his hand on her head and messed up her hair. Some of his "brotherly love" kicked in,"You crybaby, what happened to that strong girl I know back home?" After tenderly messing her hair up, he looked at the man who had just arrived,"The names Chika, and this wreck here is Chiki, nice to meet'cha." He scratched the back of his head sheepishly, the state of his sister was so hilarious to him, and he was so damn close to laughing his ass off and just collapsing.

Ted D Ber
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-27-2012, 07:05 AM

Pern let out a chuckle at the situation in front of him. He nodded his head and said "Yes, Pern" as he shook her hand. He had been paying so much attention to Chiki and all of her mannerisms he hadn't noticed Dio approach. He didn't understand a lot of the conversation, as he stood there scratching his head with a raised brow.
Nicu tapped Chika on the shoulder, "Is she биполярный?"
Chiki had gone from scared to happy to confident to scared to crying back to happy again all in the matter of a couple minutes, and Perniculous was not sure what kind of situation he had gotten himself in to in introducing himself, but he became quite sure that it wasn't the 'ménage à trois' he was hoping for.
Nicu thoughts went to the gutter momentarily, and he had been reminded of his urge for a cigarette.
He reached in to his pocket and pulled out a pack of newports and his lighter. Nicu pulled out a single cigarette from the pack and put it to his lips and flicked his lighter as he inhaled deeply. He put the cigarette and light back in to his pockets and let out a breathe of smoke. "Я чувствую себя намного лучше. Я действительно нуждался в этом."
It was amazing how one cancerous stick could make him feel so relaxed.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-27-2012, 03:07 PM

Him
Chika turned his head to look at the person who tapped her shoulder. He looked confused for a minute, since he didn't understand Russian, but he realized Pern was talking about Chiki, and grinned.

"Nah, Chiki....Uh... Is special, some may say she's bipolar, more like, split personality..." He looked at the brown haired girl who was tearing up at the moment. The short-haired brunette felt a chill that could only come from her anger. She grabbed the hand that was futzing around with her hair, and the two suddenly engaged in a glaring contest together, mostly because Chiki was trying to shock him to death, or just crush his hand to bits. He knew though, just because the poor girl had a problem with people, didn't mean she couldn't kick his sorry ass while they were watching. Escaping from her death grip, he put both hands on the side of her head, and twisted it to look at Pern.z

"Miss split persona here-Hey dude, you can't smoke here! Underage, and it not allowed on school property." He covered his nose, and gestured for Chiki to do the same. Smoking was very common throughout their relatives, so they did as much as possible to not breathe the fumes in. Pern had said something in Russian, but Chika didn't understand, but Pern seemed to relax, so he said nothing more.

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-27-2012, 05:21 PM

The white-haired one stepped back, crestfallen that he had actually made the girl cry. It was so rarely Dio's intent to cause anyone distress or pain but it happened so often, due to his forward nature.

With a sigh, he shook his head and analyzed the few words Chiki had spoken to him. A grin spread across his face, followed by an outright giggle.
"I'm sorry..." He said at last, hoping to dismiss the outburst. "But it's so rare that anyone think's I'm 'tall' since I'm only just over five feet four..." He giggled again and looked the small girl over. "How old are you, anyway?" He asked, allowing that same all-encompasing curiosity to take his being over. The entire time he was there, he hardly noticed the two males. Though he took in what they had said, he did not respond to them directly.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-27-2012, 08:08 PM

The chocolate-haired girl wiped the tears from her eyes,"I'm what my brother says, I'm special. Strangers give me a bit of a fright, and I'm scared easily. So I apologize..."Chiki shook her head fiercely, "You're most definitely tall." She stated, not understanding the mindset of normal people. Her multiple personality coupled in with her paranoia doesn't allow her to continue down that road. She didn't want to offend the man, so when he took a step back, she almost panicked because she thought he thought of her negatively. Negative thoughts was something she wanted no part in. So when he asked for her age, she looked back up at him, surprised. She wasn't expecting people to be so open, maybe this school had more open people than her old one. She then realized she wasn't acutally answering his question, merely staring at him like he had more than one head. "Ah, sorry! I'm 15..." Looking back down quickly, a light blush on her cheeks due to embarrassment for staring someone dead on for so long.

She started to mumble again,"I'm just really scared right now, I'm sorry for acting so strangely, you must think I'm weird for having so many personality changes don't you?" She wanted to be completely honest, well, she did have some secrets of her own she couldn't tell a soul, but honest in the way that she couldn't lie, most of the time at least. She had to look up slightly at him, and it intimidated her slightly less than most people would. Maybe she would be friends with him, no matter that he looked more like a girl than a man at the moment.

Ted D Ber
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-27-2012, 09:12 PM

Pern took an especially long drag of off his cigarette, then put it out on the ground. He looked at the crushed smoke stick with disappointment. He had at least gotten the nicotine rush he needed so that he could remain calm for now. "You can stop now"
Nicu found it kind of funny how such short people could be talking about each other being tall while he stood there towering above them both.
"Ha! You're both short" He said with a smile, not with an intent to insult but to settle the discussion.
He reached in to his pocket and pulled out his phone to check the time. "I go now, go to dorm"

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-27-2012, 09:57 PM

Chikitook this time to glare at the Russian man,"Shut up Pern! It's not my fault that I can't grow any taller!" She whined, giving Perniculous a childish pout while sticking her tongue at at him. She then went to Dio,"At least he's nice!" She stated, grabbing his arm, she then realized, she had no idea what his name was. She looked up at the man plainly, "Speaking of which, what's your name mister?" Her golden eyes stared into his blue ones, full of the same curiosity he had for her earlier. She wasn't sure if she even introduced herself to the white haired man yet either. "Not sure if you know, but I'm Chiki!~" Turning to Pern she realized they were out for a while. As the word "dorm" passed through her mind she panicked, looking at the inside of her wrist for her watch,"Gah! The dorms! I forgot!" Her head hung, Chiki was embarrassed, she had been so absorbed with the men around her, that she failed to realize she was supposed to have school that day. Even so, she didn't want to go alone. Poor Chiki didn't know any girls who could help her find her way around the girls dorm, and she would probably get lost alone."I'm an idiot, I don't even know where they are...."

Grumman_Goose
Dainty

Old 01-28-2012, 06:26 PM

Alec was sat under a large Oak tree between the Biology and Art Buildings, it was his second year at Traverse Acadamy and the layout beween the buildings always annoyed him. "Why is the Biology building next to the Art buliding? Surely grouping them by area would be better?" He had a large leather bound book in his lap called 'History of European Art 1760-1840' "Ahhh why did I do art? I could be doing automotive design. Stupid timetable. Hmph." Alec looked at his phone and it was around 10am "Ahh Physics, oh how I love y, 5 minuets! I have 5 minuets to get to the other side of Campus!" Alec put on his skates and set off. He was tearing though all the passageways and accross greens getting some angry responses as he went "My god all people do these days are complain. Jeez it's not the end of the world."

As he approched the Physics Building he saw two people infront of the door. "Nononono get out the way!" When he got closer he saw two redheads. Skye and somone else that he didn't regocnise. Skye was in his art class and they were good friends having started at Traverse at the same time they became good friends quickly. Alec wasn't paying attention to the pavement and hit a small bump between to paving slabs and started to wobble. "Wahhh, Skye! Skye! Look out!!"

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-29-2012, 05:59 AM

Dio kept his grin, the wicked thing spreading slowly wider as his shy acquaintance continued speaking. "No - " He replied with a bit of a chuckle, shaking his head. "People usually say I'm the weird one, really. I don't mind. I'm new at the school, too, you know. It's probably not so easy for anyone..."

The quick crack of words in a slavic accent made Dio nearly wince in reply, though he locked eyes with the receding Pern and nodded in agreement. When Chiki grabbed his arm, he raised his eyebrows and stared at her hand for a small moment. This behavior had been the last he expected after the shrinking violet she had been most of the short time he had seen her. "That's ok..." He replied, waving a the hand of the arm she wasn't holding on to. "I don't really know all that much about campus, either... Though I do know that most of the new students should be given tours after checking in."

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-29-2012, 06:31 PM

Chiki narrowed her eyes, he had completely ignored her other question. A pet peeve, but not exactly a dislike, is being ignored,"Hey! I still don't know your name!" She waved hand that wasn't gripping his arm dismissively,"Totally a lie dude, if you're weird, my personality changes must make me insane." There was several mysteries about Chiki's personality, but throughout her short life, she was constantly called weird. Well, the brunette did have some eccentric friends, so it made sense. It had gotten to the point that she had accepted her abnormal state and just acts the way her mind sets her to. And sometimes, its an electric impulse that switches her brain from shy, to evil, to happy-go-lucky in a matter of seconds.

"Check in, check in.... Where do we do that? To be honest, I'm surprised there are so many new students this year, where are you guys from?"She looked at the two men curiously, she may be wrong with her deduction skills, considering that they weren't the best, so she wanted to ask at least.

Graxdon
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-30-2012, 03:10 AM

Marcus the Valiant of the Earth's three great Knight Protectors, defender against demons, devils, and all other threats from all alien planes of existence was whining. He looked out the window of the station wagon towards the school before looking to the man beside him and said, "Tell me again why you felt the need to drive me to school, Mentor?" Mentor shrugged, saying, "Because, according to my research, it is customary for one's parent or guardian to drive one to school on the first day... isn't that correct?" Marcus gave Mentor a level look before saying, "Yeah... in kindergarten and elementary school maybe. This is high school, we live, like, a block away! I could have just walked here myself instead of being driven in this piece of crap car." Marcus opened the door and climbed out as Mentor gave him a disapproving look, saying, "It is a perfectly acceptable mode of transportation, young Knight." Marcus shook his head, saying, "Sure, whatever you say. See you after school." Marcus shut the door and watched Mentor drive off before hefting his backpack and heading for the main office, flexing his gloved left hand, covered so as not to give away the fact that it wasn't a human hand as he thought, with a small smile, 'Time to raise some hell.'

Afanassii
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-30-2012, 04:34 AM

The young Prester native gasped a bit. "You're right!" He replied, touching his forehead with the fingertips of a delicate hand. "I'm sorry, I'm fairly used to people knowing who I am. It can be difficult coming to a new place. My name is Dio. Dio Elaclaire. And you are... Chiki, right?" He smiled, tilting his head to the side in a rather charming, yet childlike manner.

He made a motion towards the main building, which stood with a bell tower immediately protruding from the roof.
"This structure looks rather official. I think we'd probably find someone who could help us out in there... But, as for me, I'm from another world entirely." The odd statement came out of his mouth in a matter-of-fact tone and he gave her a rather frank look; almost as if it was actually a rather boring subject for him.

Ted D Ber
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-31-2012, 12:44 AM

Perniculous had strolled away from the group, hurrying towards the male dorms, there was rather large group surrounding a post out in front of the building. Nicu pushed his way through to the front in an attempt to figure out what all this commotion was about. On the post hung a piece of paper with a list of names side by side along with numbers. Above those names was a short paragraph that to Pern made absolutely no sense "дерьмо". He turned to the boy to the right, "I'm sorry, I do not understand this, English is not my language." The boy seemed to busy and ignored him. "Черт возьми! Может кто поможет мне читать это дерьмо?" he yelled i the hopes that someone might help him out. His temper was starting to get the best of him, this was not good for Pern. "remember your breathing" he thought to himself, as he closed his eyes inhaled deeply and slowly breathed out counting backwards from десять.

Sezumie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-31-2012, 01:13 AM

Chiki nodded,"That is right. Nice to finally get aquainted Dio." She grinned at Dio happily, yet with the intention of just being friendly,"Not used to having people not know you? Are you famous or something?" The brunette tilted her head in confusion. Never has she heard of the man before, or seen him, maybe he was just a national star? Her head turned to the official looking building Dio was gesturing to. She looked at it critically, there were too many people there, and large crowds was something she never really liked much. As she looked back, she saw that Pern was walking off on his own, Good riddance to him, she thought sourly, not liking the man's attitude one bit. She looked at him curiously,"Another world huh...? Well, you can go, I'll just hid behind you and my brother. People scare me too much...." She nodded to herself, as if agreeing with herself that it was true.

Tugging on Dio's arm, as well as Chika's sleeve, she chimed,"Well, let's go! I wanna know when my P.E. class is!" Giggling to herself, she let the two go, and skipped ahead with childish excitement, despite her fear of crowds.