hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-29-2018, 12:31 AM

I don't even really enjoy flying 1st class. I was bumped up to 1st class in Japan once and although it was really nice I still did not have a good time flying

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 10-29-2018, 12:45 AM

I Have a Query for the Cards
Username:
Kent
Number of Cards: I’m not sure. 2?
Price: 1k > o>
Type of Spread: Uuh, career and relationship??
Question/Focus: I’d like to know if I’ll ever get a full-time or job I love and move out of my parents place.. so maybe like, what happens if I live with my parents for the rest of my life? XD Also wonder what my love life will be like/if I ever meet someone I’d like to spend the rest of my life with.
Private Reading? public is fine

Should I ask for two card readings??

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-29-2018, 12:47 AM

Hope you have a really good reading

Narcotic Dolly
LYRIONESS

Old 10-29-2018, 02:53 AM

Boo!!! MAJOR JUMP

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-29-2018, 03:24 AM

Hello Dolly

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Send a message via Yahoo to Cardinal Biggles

Old 10-29-2018, 07:17 PM

Username:
Cardinal Biggles
Number of Cards: 3
Price: 150g
Type of Spread: the... three card spread?
Question/Focus: what will the new year bring?
Private Reading? n

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 10-29-2018, 07:39 PM

Gonna give this a whirl cause why not. Also, just send goldies via donation?

Username:
secretdae007
Type of Spread: general
Question/Focus: General reading about my current job situation
Private Reading? n

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 10-29-2018, 09:11 PM

everyone so far has been added to the queue! and i'm... hanging in there. got some rough news yesterday.

Username: Shadami:
Type of Spread: Situation, Advice, Outcome/Future
Question/Focus: House, luck, bills. Next year.
"Is my life going to be less stressful next year at least on the home and money front."

Situation: The Empress Reversed
Interpretation: You're experiencing a lack of harmony in the home, finance, and luck departments-- probably what you expected. But you aren't doing as terribly as you could be; I didn't draw the Tower or the 5 of Pentacles, so it doesn't seem like you're completely destitute or beyond hope, and it doesn't seem like things are going to get any worse. But you are juggling too much. You are putting others' needs before your own and stretching yourself too thin. This card also suggests you may be feeling uninspired or creatively blocked, and that you may also be being a bit overprotective in your relationships. It also represents a need for a return to nature, and to rest and replenish yourself.

Advice: Mother of Swords
Interpretation: This card describes someone who is honest, clever, meticulous, witty, and experienced. I believe it is calling you to embody these aspects in yourself and utilize them to solve your problems. When you are stretched too thin to help someone out, be honest and tell them so! When you're feeling depressed about the situation, use your wit to cheer yourself up. You have the problem-solving skills you need; you just need to find the time to pay attention to the details and figure out what small things can be changed to make some impact on the future. You'd be surprised, that stuff adds up!

Outcome if you follow the advice: Ace of Swords
Interpretation: This card represents a breakthrough; coming out of the blocked place you're in right now. It represents intellectual and creative passion, truth, clarity, and fortitude. You will have the strength to take care of anything that comes your way, and even if your situation hasn't gotten as much better as you'd like at this point, you are past the point where you allow it to bring you down. This card speaks of self-empowerment, and an ability to face uncomfortable truths with ease.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-29-2018, 09:13 PM

good luck

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 10-29-2018, 09:20 PM

Kent: I'm gonna do two 3 card spreads for you because wow!! 1k!! one whole spread on career and one whole spread on relationship. I think that'll give you like a more multifaceted view of them than just one card each.

secretdae007: yep, donation! i wouldn't trust trades lol. and just send it whenever you'd like, you can send it after i've done the reading if you want :)

---------- Post added 10-29-2018 at 04:20 PM ----------

thanks hummster :>

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 10-29-2018, 09:41 PM

I hope you're doing alright, Ghost!

Facade
Ticking Time Bomb of Titillation

Old 10-29-2018, 10:00 PM

Mmkay I've been meaning to get in line for this, so here's my appetizer!

Username:
Facade
Type of Spread: Strengths, Weaknesses & Advice
Question/Focus: What's my situation looking like in the above three categories?
Private Reading? NEVER

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 10-29-2018, 10:17 PM

you're added to the list, poopie Face!

thank you, Biggles. <3 i'll be ok, it's just rough right now. but it makes me feel better to be doing these readings for y'all. tarot is one of my favorite things in the world. :)

---------- Post added 10-29-2018 at 05:17 PM ----------

Username: Kent:
Type of Spread: Career
Question/Focus: I’d like to know if I’ll ever get a full-time or job I love and move out of my parents place.. so maybe like, what happens if I live with my parents for the rest of my life?

Benefits to staying with parents: 6 of Swords
Interpretation: This card suggests that you're feeling depressed. One of the benefits to staying with your parents is that you'll have time to rest and recover and work on bettering yourself without the pressure of having to pay bills. This would be a really good time to start therapy, or look up resources on your own. Everyone can benefit from therapy, even if they feel completely happy and normal. It always helps to process things with someone who's objective. The 6 of Swords speaks of a journey, but in this context it's a mental journey. If you stay with your parents, you'll have the space and time to reframe the way you think about things for the better.

Advice for getting that job and moving out/Benefits of doing so: The Star
Interpretation: Becoming self-sufficient will make you feel inspired and liberated. But this card suggests that you must be hopeful and optimistic to make this work. You must readily accept the help of others, and offer them help whenever you can. You have to be able to soothe yourself, and stay relaxed even when the going gets tough.

What type of job you will get, if any: Wheel of Fortune
Interpretation: You will get a job where you feel a sense of purpose; a job that pushes you to expand your worldview and discover new horizons. This job is almost like a miracle, and you will feel very lucky. As with any first job, this job is going to completely change your life and make you a different person. It's up to fate the kind of person you become, but I say this looks like it'll be a pretty good job, whenever you get it.

Username: Kent
Type of Spread: Potential Relationship
Question/Focus: I wonder what my love life will be like/if I ever meet someone I’d like to spend the rest of my life with.

Type of person who is your soulmate: Son of Cups
Interpretation: The person you'll want to spend the rest of your life with is emotional, intimate, caring, and loving. These are the main aspects of their personality. They can be a bit naïve, but it's endearing. They're the kind of person who will shower you in affection. They're also very intuitive, and may have empathic or psychic abilities, or they are just very in tune with their emotions and the emotions of others.

What does the near future hold for your lovelife? Son of Cups... again... (and 2 of Cups)
Interpretation: UMMMMM???? So, dude, I guess this means you're gonna meet someone like that pretty soon. I drew another card just to be sure, because I don't usually draw the same card twice in a row, and I got the 2 of Cups, which is about connection, attraction, and love, so yeah, it seems like something good is coming your way pretty soon!

What is the overall theme of your lovelife? Temperance
Interpretation: This card is all about balance. There will be good things in your lovelife, and there will be an equal amount of bad things. You may experience some extreme tragedy, but you will also experience immense joy. Try to separate yourself from your emotions sometimes and look at what's going on objectively. Try to find some beauty in sadness, and some ways to remember the good times fondly, even when they're over. On the other hand, try not to go too overboard with your giddiness when you are happy. Show your partner you appreciate them, but don't smother them. Even the closest of couples need a little space. You know what they say; absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 10-29-2018, 10:36 PM

This is very interesting and encouraging~ o: Thanks, ghost. > w< Those cards are so cool too. O:

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 10-29-2018, 11:01 PM

yeah of course!! and i knowwww i absolutely adore this deck. and she has such a nice energy to work with too. and the booklet that came with has some rlly good spreads in it, and i like the author/artist's interpretations although i don't use them.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-29-2018, 11:21 PM

the cards are so pretty

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 10-30-2018, 02:02 AM

Username: Cardinal Biggles:
Type of Spread: General
Question/Focus: What will the New Year bring?

You in the new year: Daughter of Swords
Interpretation: This year, you're bursting with creativity and liveliness. You're curious about the world around you, and you have a real thirst for knowledge. You're honest (sometimes to a fault) and even in the face of adversity you keep your head held high.

Your situation coming into the new year: 9 of Wands
Interpretation: You're on the defense, and you're preparing yourself for the worst. You may be tired, but you've got the strength to carry on.

Advice for the new year: The Lovers
Interpretation: Open yourself up to loving others; and not just in a romantic way. Relationships in your life are important, and it may be wise to let your guard down a bit and let others help you. This card also speaks to the importance of knowing what your beliefs and values are, as well as not giving in to temptation.

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-30-2018, 02:10 AM

love the owl

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 10-30-2018, 02:15 AM

thanks hummy! me too.

Username: secretdae007:
Type of Spread: Career
Question/Focus: General reading about my current job situation

Your Projects: The Moon
Interpretation: You've lost your sense of purpose and direction, and you're feeling overwhelmed and afraid. You may be getting caught up in fantasy and feeling that things are worse than they are, or just telling yourself things that aren't true.

Your motivation: The Empress
Interpretation: You have a strong desire for a stable home, material comfort, and safety. This is what drives you in work. You work more for the end result than for the job itself.

Your potential: The Hanged Man
Interpretation: You have the potential to completely change the way you think about things, to find that purpose and direction you've lost. If you take a step back, and allow what is happening to happen without the emotional attachments, it could clear your head and allow you to find your solution.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 10-30-2018, 02:29 AM

Username: Facade:
Type of Spread: Strengths, Weaknesses & Advice
Question/Focus: What's my situation looking like in the above three categories?

Strengths: The High Priestess
Interpretation: omg, you QUEEN. this is such a powerful femme goddess vibes card to get for this. you're very good at tapping into the subconscious; do you lucid dream often, or have seemingly prophetic dreams? You're also a bit morbid, and are fascinated by the darker side of life and what's ~beyond the veil~

Weaknesses: 4 of Pentacles
Interpretation: You're stingy and not willing to let go of what you earned, or share with others. You might also be a bit possessive of the people in your life. You're a materialistic person, and value your financial security first and foremost. You also don't do well with change, and in fact may be resisting a change at this very moment!

Advice: The Hanged Man
Interpretation: Stop holding on so tightly, and learn to go with the flow a little. Allow whatever changes that come to happen and know that you'll be able to handle them. This card also suggests being more generous, and putting others before yourself more often.

Cardinal Biggles
Patron Saint of Pigeons🌙

Old 10-30-2018, 02:32 AM

Hoo boy. More of the same only worse? Okay

Thank you, Ghost.

ghostPastry
👻🧁

Old 10-30-2018, 02:34 AM

of course. <3

Facade
Ticking Time Bomb of Titillation

Old 10-30-2018, 02:47 AM

Wow, I like my reading! Very nice.

And very, very true on all those points. I do lucid dream often. That's really only started to be somewhat regularly common for me in the past six months or so.

And I'm definitely fascinated by darker shit, but like... that surprises no one.

I'm not sure I'd say I'm financially secure by traditional measures, but I do value security all the same and have a measure of it and a love for total independence that can leave me very withdrawn/stingy emotionally and socially. I think I do pretty well with change, though... in fact, I wish things changed 1000% faster than they do.

I can certainly stand to put others before myself much more often, but that's a hard one to put into practice. Will definitely need to make more of a concerted effort to do just that, though.

I do hold onto things with a vice grip, for sure. Mostly ideals/convictions and the like, which definitely bleeds into material culture and aesthetics for me. Going with the flow is totes a challenge for me. I guess that in and of itself can be a barrier to truly doing as well with change as I imagine I do.

Very thought-provoking reading, Ghosty. Thanks a lot. Really enjoyed it!

You said you got some poopy news yesterday. Are you okay?

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 10-30-2018, 03:42 AM

so many pretty cards

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 10-30-2018, 02:50 PM

Thank you, ghostPastry! Definitely enlightening and hopefully I have the strength to follow the recommendations.