Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 08-22-2016, 03:51 PM

If you've still got it I'll take a CI please. ^^

The ghetto Bird, lol. That's a good one. This was a first for us. We live near an airport and one of the Boeing factories so hearing planes overhead is pretty normal. It didn't even register it was a helicopter right over our house at first. So supposedly someone was running their mouth to another guy, and his older brother went by and shot up the apartment door of the mouthy person. The police found the gun, but not the suspect. I would think they know who it is though, and will pick him up. Hopefully nothing like that happens again, a little too close for my tastes.

That really sucks about your event! Maybe you can shift it a couple of days, and it won't throw everything out of whack? The dates are right around PAX so I may or may not be able to participate. I'm still trying to figure out what to do with Evee. If I can't get anyone to watch her I may go a day or 2 and just go off by myself and leave the boys to their own devices. At least then my badges won't go to waste. (By the way, I find it totally hilarious that we are still in sync)

Weekend was pretty fun. Saturday was in the 90s, but we were out at a birthday party at a park so it wasn't too terrible. We got to be the token white people at the party too. It was pretty funny, and the food was AMAZING. It was a mix of Hawaiian, Chinese, and Filipino. Soooo good. I ate like 4 plates! We finally got a cooldown yesterday and its starting to really feel like fall around here. Are you getting any of that crazy rain that was moving through the country?

---------- Post added 08-22-2016 at 09:07 AM ----------

Thanks for the EI set! I can't wait to play with them. And woohoo! Finally on page 4, lol

Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 08-22-2016, 05:08 PM

Sadly the URE will be cancelled until next year. We would have to come up with a whole new theme, rush to get everything together, re-brand our banners and to ask the person that has done our banners to redo them would be cruel. Gizzie is magnificent, but even she can't do everything in such a truncated time frame.

Really hoping that I get the tickets for the D-Backs vs. Braves game tonight! I have to say that working here, the perks are amazing! Don't care if I have a headache, will go to the game so I can be on camera all night! Vain, maybe just a little. And we can get more game balls to add to our collection.

Getting super close to my goal of one million in gold on here. Like 105k left to go. With all the trades that I have open that number will be reduced soon. Woohoo! After that, well it might be time for me to take a hiatus from here. URE having to be cancelled because of the site event is another item to add to the list of stuff that has sucked about Menewsha of late. This past year has been rough and it doesn't look to be getting any better. As soon as this is posted I am sure that that someone will PM me about it and say sorry, or apologize yet again about anything and express once more that my generosity here can't be matched, yada yada yada. Lip service.

It is odd that we live all this way from each other and yet, we are super close on our cycles. Creepy. Tiffany showed up Friday evening, such a lovely way to start the weekend.

I do happen to have one kitty left and it's coming your way. Price is 2k.

The mirror EI is one of the few that at first I had no idea how to use it, just knew it was a gorgeous EI.

Not even noon yet and I am pretty much out of work. Super slow right now since all the kids are back in school, sticky wonderful heat still, no one is buying. We did get some rain yesterday after the dust storm blew through. Rained for a good hour or so and the thunder was fantastic. Stood outside on the balcony and watched it come down and rumble. Gorgeous.

The event is running August 26th to September 1st. Hopefully you can make it on here during that time.

Got my fingers crossed that you can go a few days to PAX. Would suck if you weren't able to make it there and use the tickets. Really wish I had the money to come up there to watch Evee, cause I totally would.
Rodd had a phone interview for 1st International Bank on Thursday, they told him he would know today or tomorrow about in person interview. That would help out a lot!

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 08-22-2016, 05:25 PM

Well, that makes sense, but still a bummer.

Free tickets are always nice! I'm glad you are able to take advantage of the perks of your job. It is always nice when companies take care of their workers instead of screw them over. My mom has been feeling like she is getting screwed over big time lately. She has been forced to cover other people's files while they are out lately (like they don't ask or give advance notice) She will get a call of someone asking about a file that isn't hers, and then they get pissed when she can't answer them right away. Mind you, she works from home, so its not like she can run over to the person's desk and grab a file either. Plus they get cash bonuses for closing files, but they recently changed the structure so she doesn't even get enough files to make the cut. And all those files she closes that aren't hers? The original person gets the money, she doesn't get a cent. Its so screwed up.

Mine started Saturday morning. Evee followed me into the bathroom and started crying. ^^() It took a while to convince her that I was ok. Poor kid, some day she will have to deal with it too. I just didn't have the heart to tell her then.

Well at least the rain came after the dust storm so it could clean things up again. I would hate to deal with sand and dust everywhere. It would drive me nuts.

Exciting! I'll keep my fingers crossed for him. Having that extra money coming in will make such a difference. Plus then maybe you guys can fast track to buying a house!

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 08-22-2016, 06:09 PM

Wow, that does sound super shady for you mom. The processor handling the file that she covered should kick her down some for helping with the file. We have Clear Title Bucks here, it's a system set up to reward those that help out. Every person has clear title dollars and when someone helps you out, courtesy signing, rushing a prelim, going above and beyond on something, you give them a Clear Title Buck and when they get two they get to spin the wheel. The wheel has various gift cards on it, movies, food places and one that is a $25 Visa Gift Card...everyone wants to win that one.
Speaking of the wheel, we spun a few weeks ago and haven't received our gift cards yet...very weird. Then again, they did screw me over before when they didn't get me the correct gift card. Can't bitch too much, free money.

Perhaps Evee was crying over the brother/sister you were excreting into the toilet...naw, she's to young to know that just yet. Save her innocence for a few more years. She doesn't need to know the horrors that she faces being a girl, let her live the simple, ignorant life. Oh lord, I can only imagine that when she does start getting it, Joe is going to be surrounded by hormonal women, almost feel bad for him.

There is a certain beauty to the dust storms, but you are right...dust everywhere. Thankfully out here car washes are cheap, like $3 cheap. One near our house even has free vacuums. Should take the truck down there for a good wash and vacuum her out.

Saw the car seat covers I should have gotten on Amazon, Nightmare Before Christmas ones. Found a great set for the entire vehicle, plus a few other accessories for like $100. Can't justify spending that on car seats, perhaps someday I will.

First is the Bankruptcy, need to get the last few documents over to them, we can file and be done with it. After that, all for buying a house. As much as a new one appeals to me, the HOA does not, plus the yards are generally smaller and they restrict breeds of dogs and I definitely want German Shepherds and Pit Bulls. If possible I would love to get a house in the neighborhood where Lindsay and Joey live, good size houses, very good sized lots and the price is under $300,000.00. No HOA as well.

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 08-23-2016, 03:35 AM

Thats what I thought too, but my mom says all she has gotten was a verbal Thanks. I'm so frustrated for her, but there isn't really anything I can do about it. Speaking of, I'm heading over to her house on Wednesday, and spending the night. I'm hoping to get a chance to got out on the lake this time but we will see.

Joe totally read that part over my shoulder. He disgusted but not really surprised, considering the kind of conversations we have. XD I think its hilarious.

I'm trying to resist the urge to buy a Nightmare Before Christmas purse right now. I'm trying to wait because there is going to be a ton of Beauty and the Beast items (including purses) coming out in the next few months leading up to the live action movie release. My wallet is already crying.

Well, just like I expected not one single mom from our play group stepped forward to offer help in watching Evee for PAX. 2 did post with reasons they couldn't (one I already knew), but its still disheartening. I have one Mom I met through the library that said she can watch her until 2pm on Friday, but thats it. I just told Joe I will most likely just go on Friday and Monday and to sell my tickets for Saturday and Sunday. But I'm still not sure. I guess a lot will depend on how Friday goes. Either way its going to be a draining weekend. I just hope I don't have to sacrifice everything.

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 08-23-2016, 05:25 PM

Joe would probably blush to know some of the things we have talked about in the past. I always did wonder, if boys think it's so disgusting that we bleed from the pleasure area, can they imagine how horrifying it is for a girl getting it for the first time? Straight up, it felt like a form of punishment for me. Got mine for the first time the day we left Winters to move down to Southern California. Talk about traumatic. I would count that as a sign that the move down there was a bad idea, but wouldn't have met you, Kim, Tara and everyone else. All things happen for a reason I guess. [glare]

Completely baffles me that the moms in the group wouldn't step up and at least offer. Guess people have forgotten that adage it takes a village to raise a child. Can only imagine that they would be the first to bitch that no one would watch their kiddo for them. They should remember that what you put out in the universe comes back to you. Melissa did offer to watch her, or are you not all that comfortable leaving Evee with them?

Beauty and the Beast live action looks promising, but like most movies I will keep my expectations low so I am not sad when it doesn't live up to the hype. We did see Suicide Squad and it wasn't bad. As long as you don't go in expecting the next best thing to sliced bread you should like it.
Really want to go and see Sausage Party, heard it was obscenely hilarious. Piqued my interest for sure. Gross humor with talking food, sold!

The lake looks like a fun place! Seems like your parents are enjoying their house there. Is Joe going out of town again and that's why you are going to the parent's house?

Got a new stand up desk and it's awesome! Now when I am tired of sitting I can raise up the desk and type on Menewsha, or do work, whichever.

Not sure what to do this weekend. There was some talk of the office going up to Judy's cabin in Overgaard (it's a small vacationish town two hours from here in the mountains, much cooler) to drink and have a girl's weekend. Could be fun. Not sure if that is still happening this weekend or not. Next weekend we have the one water park pass still to use, so we'll go sometime, not sure if it will be Saturday, Sunday or Monday. Choices, choices.

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 08-23-2016, 07:04 PM

Speaking of that I just saw an ad for one of those menstrual cups. I guess they just started selling on the Target website, and have a promotion where you get a $10 giftcard with purchase. I'm seriously considering trying it out. Its $40, or $30 if you deduct the gift card , but are said to last for years. Have you ever tried them? Thoughts?

I don't know. I am the odd man out for sure, and Evee is the oldest kid in the group by at least a couple of months. At this young those couple of months make a huge difference. We have hit the stubborn world revolves around me toddler stage hard, and I don't think the other moms understand it. They are all first timers too, but I feel like they are judging me and my actions as a cause of her acting out. Makes me long for the days in the future when their kid acts like a hellion, and I can just sit back and look smug.

Melissa did offer, but she lives over 2 hours away, so I would have to travel 2 hours to drop her off, an hour+ back to the city, attend the con, then travel back to get Evee and go home. Thats just nuts, and there is no way I would leave her overnight. Hell I don't really feel comfortable leaving her at their home alone anyway. They have several guns, some laying around, and Attila's dad and brother live with them now. His dad has always been a creeper especially when I was younger, and last time we were there (helping them move in) he kept commenting on how pretty Evee was. Add in the severe alcoholism by at least Attila, and there is no way she is going near that house alone.

I have high hopes for BATB. The trailer already looks amazing and I love the soundtrack. It also looks like they are trying to fill in a few of the plot holes from the animated movie which I really appreciate. Like the slashed portrait. He should have been 11 years old, but damn if he doesn't look like he has already gone through puberty in the animated version. SO I'm pretty excited. It will be interesting to see how Lumiere and Cogsworth and all of them look. I don't know if it would be better for them to look totally realistic, or a little more cartoonish. Kind of like Pete's Dragon, when I first saw him I thought they went too cartoony, but the more I saw it the better I thought he looked. We will see, its going to be a long wait until March!

Yes and no. My mom is already talking about selling it in a few years, and I know they don't like being so far from a lot of amenities. Bear is in CA for the week, and my mom was dropping hints hard over the weekend that she wanted some company. So Evee and I are going to head over. Joe is going through another selfish phase, so I think he is happy to have the house to himself. Certainly will be cheaper than having him go bar hopping in the city. Maybe I'll stay 2 nights...

Your desk sounds awesome! Standing is so much healthier than sitting long periods. I hope you like it. They have those ones with treadmills attached too, they always seemed cool, but I have to imagine its hard to really concentrate on something because you have to make sure you don't trip or fall.

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 08-23-2016, 09:45 PM

You know who you should talk to Ava The Vampire: She is more knowledgeable about those then I am. Seen them, been tempted to try them, haven't made that jump yet. Been actually leaning towards the free bleeding when I am at home. And that's only because lately the girl time isn't the murder scene it once was in my youth.

Don't let those smug bitches make you question how you raise your child. They do what works for them and you do what works for you. Discipline now, structure and rules now will aid in a better adjusted child for the future. No two ways about that. Besides, remember child psychology class where it was shown that children who have structure and rules from an early age are better adjusted and act out less later on in life.

Eewww, never mind on my suggestion to leave here there with them. Hell no, comes to mind. Scary that he is that much of a creeper. Gives me the willies. And the guns laying around? For serious? Have we not seen why that is not the best of ideas? Today's media loves to show just how stupid we are as a society when it comes to guns. Last thing they need to do is be another story on the news.
Did not realize that Attila had become a full blown alcoholic. Not a great person to have around your kid.

Yeah, really got me intrigued how they are going to handle certain things, especially the secondary characters. Let's not forget Gaston...who is going to play him?
Only seen the trailers for Pete's Dragon...it wasn't ever one of those movies that I went gaga for in my younger years.
Let's hope they don't over hype it. Seems like lately the movies that are over hyped tank horribly in the public's opinion.

They aren't thinking of moving back down to CA are they? Can't imagine going back to California now, especially since it's gotten even more expensive to live there. Lots of people I know are moving out, or are seriously looking at leaving because they simply can't live there anymore, it's merely surviving. No time to enjoy stuff because they are working crazy hours to have the money to pay for housing, cars, insurance, the basic necessities.

You know I love you and that's why I can say this: Fuck him, fuck his selfish phase and his selfish face. I feel better now.

I've heard about the ones with the treadmill and it's something to think about. Set it on a slow pace and there shouldn't be an issue with keeping balance, typing and talking at the same time. Plus, because you are at least walking the majority of the time the calories will be a burnin'. Wonder if work would do that for us...

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 08-23-2016, 11:02 PM

Menstrual cups can be kind of expensive but it depends on the brand. I think you can find some brands that are about $20/$30 and you can get the DivaCup at Whole Foods or other natural grocers.

I like the DivaCup, but I don't use it very much. I use cloth pads when I am not using my DivaCup. They are WAY more comfortable and more affordable. Though, they can be pretty pricy if you buy from a big retailer (like Lunapads or Treehugger) .
You can get cloth pads that are homemade on Etsy for really good prices!

But yeah. If you're interested, definitely try the DivaCup! It's really comfortable and doesn't dry out your craw like tampons would.

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 08-24-2016, 02:41 AM

Thanks for jumping in, Ava. Knew you had more information about this stuff than me.

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 08-31-2016, 02:38 AM

Still alive, just busy. I'll hopefully get around to answering your post soon. ;P

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 08-31-2016, 06:17 PM

I think I broke Rodd with our talk on Friday. Kind of hurting my heart a bit.

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 09-05-2016, 05:53 PM

Talk about what? Working?

No PAX for me today. Evee caught a cold so I sold my pass for super cheap, and now we are snuggling on the couch. I need to make sure I shower before the guys get home, but that shouldn't be until late. XD

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 09-06-2016, 04:47 PM

Talk about he has two choices, school or work. And if neither one of those things happens by the first of the year, he has to go back into the military, don't care which branch, but one of them. He was looking at ITT Tech for schooling, except that they just announced today that they are shutting down all their campuses nation wide. Guess Rodd will have to find another school to go to. Something. The GI bill will pay for housing while he is enrolled and that would help out tremendously.

Sorry to hear that Evee caught a cold. T'is that time of year when things start getting passed around.

How as PAX the few days you did get to go?

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 09-07-2016, 03:04 AM

Ah that talk. Well, I'm glad you put it out there. Its been years now. Most of the for profit tech schools are shutting down because they are being investigated for basically fraud. But there are still tons of non profit schools he can attend, and some even are online if location is an issue. The VA is terrible, so don't bother with them. He just needs to pick a school and talk to a counselor and they will help him get everything set up. Really if he takes the school route he needs to get his ass in gear now in order to make the deadline you set. Some of the paperwork can take a while, and the way time is flying you will blink and registration for the semester will be open.

PAX was pretty good. Its interesting now because we know a lot of the people, so you always end up running into someone. Friday I felt like I spent the most time in traffic because I dropped Evee off, went to the con, went and picked her up, and then went back to the convention for a few more hours before heading home.

Saturday I had a late morning and my friend Sam came over just after noon and watched Evee at the house, so I had just about 6 hours to enjoy. When I first got there the guys were in a panel so I went around by myself and really enjoyed it. Then Sunday I had Evee with me, and it was difficult but I think I made the best of the situation.

Today we went to the EMP museum because they had a Star Trek exhibit. It was really neat and we had a great time. I just got really annoyed because Joe just went off on his own thing. Ryan and I stuck together and I had Evee on my back. Shes still under the weather so she took a nap on my back for the majority of the time. Ryan leaves early tomorrow morning, and Joe has the rest of the week off, so we will see how it goes. My prediction, he will stay in his pjs almost all day and stay up on the 3rd floor playing video games, only to come down for food. This is one of those rare instances I hope I am wrong.

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 09-12-2016, 09:32 PM

Evee is still all snotty. :( But otherwise seems to have plenty of energy. How are things over there? Rodd any better? I mixed up my news stories about the for profit schools. The government actually cut their funding since they charge so much per unit to their students. Thats why a lot of them are closing up. Their big pay days are over.

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 09-13-2016, 10:46 PM

One of the other ladies here said that ITT Tech had not so good teachers as well. Subpar teaching with a big price tag...not a good combination.

So far he is doing all right, doing better I guess. Just wish that he moved like there was a huge fucking fire burning under his ass, because that's how I see it right now. There is a huge undertaking to be done and it doesn't feel like he is moving like he should. He has until tomorrow and then I am asking for a Sit-Rep about school or work.

How did the week with Joe off go? Did he lock himself away up in the man cave wearing only his PJs?

We went to the water park a couple of weekends ago, got me some more color! Tanned...loving it.

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 09-14-2016, 03:45 AM

Ugh, good luck with that.

Well it was more like a couple days since Ryan left on Wednesday, and Joe went back to work yesterday. He did spend the first day upstairs, but since Evee and I were sick I didn't mind much. She tends to act out a bit more when Joe is around, so when he was upstairs she kind of forget he was home. Then Saturday we drove down to Portland for some Disney pin trading. There weren't too many people there this time because there was a Comic Con going on nearby, but it was still nice to get out of the house. Then Sunday we stayed home and watched football.

I'm getting worried we won't be able to go to Golf's wedding in Thailand now. Joe's superiors still have not given him permission to leave the country. There is some issues with it being Thailand because they had a couple of bombings in the southern portion on the country. Golf's wedding is far north, but nearly every flight goes through Bangkok. At this point I'm worried that we won't be able to afford the flights! Fingers crossed we hear something soon.

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 09-14-2016, 10:27 PM

She acts out because she isn't used to having his attention and she wants it, doesn't matter if it is good or bad, attention is attention. Shame he doesn't realize that by distancing himself he is being detrimental to the situation. At least he did come down and you were all able to go out and do things as a family.

Portland Oregon? How far is that for you?

Got my fingers crossed that you A. Have the money to go B. Joe's superior get off their ass and let him know for sure one way or the other C. That if you do get to go, you have a good time.

Right now I am setting my sights on next year about this time and going to Hawaii with my parents. Worst case scenario we pay two grand for tickets, but the lodging is free so it makes up for the costly flight and we have a little bit of spending money for the trip. Hate to blow all the cash on the getting there and then not being able to do shit while we are there. Story of my life right there. Also has me thinking that we might not be able to do the cabin next year because we'll be going to Hawaii and the money will be stretched thin. *sighs* Money sucks. Being an adult sucks more.

If I could not have a car payment that would make taking trips and doing stuff that much cheaper and easier to afford. Better yet, having a husband that worked or went to school would allow me to afford stuff too. Ugh.

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 09-15-2016, 02:12 AM

Yeah, I had the same thinking about her acting out. But he will be spending a lot more time with her. Last Friday I left the house for some ME time. He was caught off guard and I didn't do anything more than wander around a couple of stores, but I was pretty proud of myself. He goes out drinking and hangs out with friends instead of coming home after work, so dammit I get a turn too. I'm taking a turn this weekend too since he is out tonight with a buddy from out of town, and he's going to be out tomorrow for an Adult Swim Drive In event. I just need to figure out what to do...and it will have to be on Sunday since Saturday is our anniversary and we should hang out together for that...I guess. :P

Portland is a 3 hour drive without traffic. Its tough to go there and back in the same day, and THANK GAWD Evee is so good in the car. We would never make it otherwise.

Thanks, my fingers are crossed too. Hawaii will be a blast. Joe and I still reminisce about our trip. Its so worth it. Just watch the fares and you should be able to pick up tickets for cheap. But I'll have my fingers crossed for you too.

So we got a mailing from the HOA for the rental house. Starting October 1st there are 3 pages of guidelines for landscaping and lawn maintenance and 2.5 pages about new parking guidelines. Parking I could care less about, but thanks to our former crap tenant the front yard has to be totally resodded, and a few large plants taken out including a tree. So thats what we will be doing next weekend. Yay....>.>

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 09-15-2016, 02:52 PM

Ugh, fucking HOAs and their crap bullshit about what you can and can't have. I hate them. I hate them more now that I have to deal with them on a daily basis for closings. Some of them are down right assholes when you ask the simplest of questions. Look, do you want to get paid or not? Simple as that. Why are they making you remove trees? Did you plant it? Or was it something they did and you now have to deal with taking it out? Sucks what that ungrateful bitch did to your grass, some people should be smacked around a bit for good measure.

Wow, his selfish bullshit seems to dump right over you, sorry to hear that. Technically you should hang out with your husband for your Anniversary...there will be plenty more of them to come...right? Can't waste just one of them?

You could go see mom and Bear by yourself! Have just daughter bonding time with them or something like that.

Three hours isn't terrible at all. For some reason I was imagining it much longer than that. It's thirteen hours from our house to the cabin or the parent's house.

Rodd is hitting a job fair today in Mesa, got my fingers crossed big time that something happens for him. The last few job fairs he has gone to were way over in Glendale, near where the Cardinals play. (I know you don't know how far that is, rest assured it's a distance. Equivalent to us driving from Camarillo to Santa Monica)

Right now there are a few things hindering me from watching tickets, A. don't know the dates that Mom and Dad want to go B. If it's October we are too far out from me to even put in those dates C. Rodd will have a job or school by that time so we have to factor that in as well.

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 09-15-2016, 05:33 PM

The tree was planted by the builder when the house was built. We've been needing to take it out because it isn't a dwarf variety and is way too close to the house. With the new guidelines we would have to trim it down in height, and if we wait then we can't remove it without permission from the board. I'm not waiting for that crap. Same deal with the bushes. If we wait until after the 1st then we have to get permission to remove them, or if they are dead then they have to be replaced with the same exact plant in color and size. Do you know how expensive 7 year old bushes cost? Its so stupid.

I'm in such a pissy mood today. Joe came home at midnight last night. Of course, I was already asleep and Coco went into guard dog mode when she heard him come in. Scared the shit out of me. So of course it took a while for my heart rate to go back down so I could get back to sleep. By then he is passed out in bed and snoring LOUD. Usually I can handle a little snoring, but if he has been drinking its BAD. Its super loud and irregular. So after a few minutes of not being able to sleep I tried to push him on his side. Doesn't work. So I shove again as hard as I can. He wakes up a little and I tell him to sleep on his side. He shifts to his side, and promptly falls back asleep. Barely a minute later he's flopped on his back again and giving me a headache. Now my blood is boiling. But I was good. Instead of punching him in the arm as hard as I can, I grabbed my pillow and went to the guest room. Thankfully I had washed the bedding right after Ryan left, but I never remade the bed. So I just grabbed the comforter and passed out. Fast forward to this morning and I wake up to find that he is still in bed. Apparently he's playing hooky. But combine that with the night before when Evee was up from 2-5 and I'm sleep deprived, cranky, and about to start the monthly treat which doesn't help any either.

Oh yeah, and my parents are heading out tonight to go down to Chelsea's wedding. Bonus points to JJ for giving her a guilt trip for not even sending an invite to Melissa or I. I don't agree with a lot of the crap he does, but at least he considers us family, and how to treat people right.

Fingers crossed for the job fair. I remember the last one I went to ages ago was a joke. Nearly every single company just said 'go to our website and fill out an application'. Um doesn't that defeat the purpose of being here to meet people in person? So annoying.

See? I'm a fucking ray of sunshine today! >.>...

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 09-15-2016, 06:20 PM

Snoring, the bane of my existence When Rodd does that I will "accidentally" jab, smack or kick him and then pretend to fall back asleep so he doesn't think I do it on purpose. (Best to play dumb in the morning too when he says something about me attacking him in his sleep) For the record, we are both experiencing the monthly treat. Creepy how we are on the same cycle all these miles apart. Voodoo I tell you!

Screw that, he should have been the one to get his drunk snoring ass up out of bed and go sleep on the couch or in the spare bedroom. How nice of him to tell you that he was planning on playing hooky today.

See! HOAs are the worst pieces of shit ever. How they hell do they expect people to buy a bush that is 10 or 15 years old? That's idiocy. Who wrote the CC&Rs? They should be shot. I will take comfort though in the fact that I was telling one of the realtors we work with quite a bit that an HOA can be shut down IF enough people come forward to say we don't want/need it anymore, or if enough proof can be brought forward that the HOA is remiss in their duties for FAIRLY overseeing the community. Scarily enough, he is considering getting a bunch of the members together and putting forth a petition to expunge the HOA from the community. Should it come to pass, I may just dance a small dance of defeat. Erase the pricks one at a time.

Speaking of being one fucking ray of sunshine today, about had it up to here with people telling me one of two things, 1. My vote will be a wasted one because I refuse to vote for either one of the jokers currently running. Thinking of going for the Gary Johnson guy, need to read a bit more information on him, but he is a WAY better option compared to Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb. 2. A religious fucking rant about how if I don't believe in anything after life than what is the point of living and yada yada yada, so forth and other religious what not.

See, now I wish I could come up there for the weekend, we could drink ourselves stupid during the time that Chelsea would be getting married and post insulting pictures about on Facebook. Would it be in poor taste to start a betting pool for how long the marriage will last? Cause I have a five spot on 13 months... Come on 13 months!

Props to JJ for not being a complete schmuck! And she should be shamed for excluding people that are family because she is in fact stealing your anniversary date. Fucking bitch. *sighs* Wow, Tiffany is being evil this month!

Sounds like the worst kind of job fair ever right there. Why bother showing up to the job fair if you are only going to refer the people to your website? makes little to no sense in my opinion.
Here is what irritates me a little bit, if I hadn't known about this job fair (the e-mail was sent to me and I forwarded it to Rodd) he wouldn't have said anything to me about their being a job fair today. And he probably won't give me a recap on how it went today unless I ask him when I get home. Communication, not hard right? Ugh.

Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 09-16-2016, 02:00 AM

Bahahha! I'll write you down for 13 months. That shit made me laugh way too hard. But I know that if the wedding actually happens then that poor bastard will be locked down for life. She won't let it be a failure. Then again, sometimes people change major and you start to wonder who the hell this person is next to you, because it sure isn't the person you vowed to spend your life with. I'll give them a honeymoon period and say 2 years.

Oh yeah, so there has been a lot of drama with JJ's wife's job (shes a school principal) bad enough that the school director had an emergency meeting the night before school started to try and terminate her. Since its in Bear's hometown and he still has a ton of pull there, he flew down and made sure she was supported. Her job is safe for the year, but she's already preparing her resume and putting feelers out to leave. The best part? They are seriously considering Washington because my parents are up here. How fucking great would that be? Chelsea would be the only kid still down in CA, and we would all be up here. (Plus Bear would be super happy to be closer to Tripp again)

Well I was just about to call you tonight when Joe came waltzing back in the door. He ate dinner super fast and took off to help some people move an arcade cabinet". I'm at a loss. I really am.

Queen_Andais

Penpal

Old 09-16-2016, 06:10 PM

See my honeymoon period for them was that on extra month...I guess we should make it specific that I believe their marriage will fall apart in thirteen months, divorce won't be final for about six months. Although, truth be told, not sure what the California Divorce court is like, they might have specific rules and timelines for that kind of shit.

And judging from your tone in that paragraph you sound like a woman speaking from experience. It breaks my heart that things are so tenuous for you and Joe right now. Really hoping he pulls his head out of his ass and realizes that he is bordering on losing a good thing (that means you) because he is a selfish little dick bag. It might have been years ago, but I wasn't kidding when I threatened his life and his manhood if he ever hurt you...better hope that doesn't come to fruition cause yeah, I will carry it out. Black Ops status.

What is the drama over her job? Is she not good at it or something? Some other scuttlebutt that you haven't shared with me You holding out on me, bro?

Oh how that tickles me pink to think about, Chelsea by herself in California and everyone else up there. She'll blow her top for sure. Now don't take this the wrong way, really kind of hoping that JJ's wife finds a job up in Washington and they do move. Seeing the shit show that is Chelsea's temper explode would be too delicious to pass up. Sometimes your family drama is something that should be made into a television show...just not sure if we should pitch it as a Sitcom or a drama. Perhaps a mixture of both? Things to think about. Where is Patrick living? Wasn't aware he wasn't in California anymore.

No discussion to you before hand about plans for the evening to help someone before just bolting out the door? Ugh. Just, ugh.

Last night was interesting, got home, realized that to cook the ribs in the oven it would take two and half to three hours. Said nope to that, which bummed Rodd out. He was kind of looking forward to having them last night. Asked him what he wanted instead, nothing was the answer I got, let him know that Queen of Hearts was happening down at the VFW, he didn't want to go...I did. Hehe
Never paid for one drink last night, had four vodka cranberries. It was an awesome night. Watched some drama unfold, played som pool...pretty decent evening if I do say so. Rodd was in bed when I got home at 10 last night.