Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal
Send a message via MSN to Ascadellia Send a message via Yahoo to Ascadellia

Old 03-14-2011, 04:41 AM

This is a roleplay between myself and Ameika.

Shadow Feralis
«ascadellia»
General Information
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
«Got it memorized?» Shadow Feralis
«Just an alias» Shadow, Sha.
«It's really just a number» 16
«Don't judge me» Human
«My Profession» Student
«Proud and loud» Slytherin
«The undergraduate» 6th
Appearance:
Class Schedule.
1. Transfiguration
2. Herbology
3. Free time
4, Double Potions
5. Astronomy
6. Music
7. Defense Against the Dark Arts.
8. Charms
9. Arithmancy
10. Free time
11. Apparition

[imgleft]http://i1017.photobucket.com/albums/af294/Ameika/e4e84d477bd105087c2c8cfa26e63f91-1.jpg[/imgleft] о о
Travis Garthway
«ascadellia»
General Information
«Got it memorized?» Travis Garthway
«Just an alias» Travis, Tray.
«It's really just a number» 15
«Don't judge me» Vampire
«My Profession» Student
«Proud and loud» Slytherin
«The undergraduate» 6th

Details
«Like what you see?» Travis
«I'm the best» Potions.
«There's more than meets the eye» Nothing but the piercings on my ears.
«It's not just skin deep» A bit of a slacker in all retrospects. Hates to overwork himself and frankly doesn't care enough about much besides getting by in his classes. Friendly enough to everyone and respectful unless you rub him the wrong way. Then he'd ignore you. In fact, he does seem to lack empathy for some things. Few people have gotten too close to him for him to truly call them friends. Those he did get, he'd do anything for them, also acts different with them. He can be considered as heartless and a bit coldblooded by others. Perfect for his house. Even if his true personality is nothing like that. Few know of that part though.
«Writing my story» He's a half blood. Mum was a muggle, dad was a wizard. Thus he had the chance to go to muggle school and have an education in that sort of stuff. Honestly, his parents wonder what went wrong with him. He has everything he ever needed. Never spoiled, enough friends and love. Also clueless about his origins, as his mother wanted him to have a normal life. Without too much magic. They just had to wonder why he wasn't as connected with everyone as they hoped him to be.

There was also the matter of his schools. He'd been to countless in his time before the letter came on his eleventh birthday. He's brilliant, since he aces tests but he doesn't care about the teachers getting mad at him for not listening. He never did care about the whole school conduct and regulations. He just did what he wanted, when he wanted. Something was always missing, and he did feel out of place until he discovered that he was a wizard. It was then he decided to try and be better at classes. To at least make them proud.

Of course if anyone points this out, he'd be quick to deny it and say he doesn't care. He has been able to make at least a couple of really close friends. He keeps his being turned into a vampire a well kept secret, as it can endanger a few people if it was out. He keeps himself in check for the most part.

Miscellaneous Facts
«My secret obsession» None
«My guide» None.
«I bet you never knew» // N/A.
"Hard work pays off in the future, laziness pays off now.."

Travis' Schedule:

1. Arithmancy.
2. Herbology
3. Care of Magical Creatures.
4. Double Potions
5. DA
6. Charms
7. Free
8. Art
9. Transfiguration
10. Divination
11. Apparition

Last edited by Ascadellia; 03-18-2011 at 07:42 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-14-2011, 05:30 PM

о о
Ricfrith Lyecurn Lovegood
«Ameika»
General Information
«Got it memorized?» Ricfrith Lyecurn Lovegood
«Just an alias» Ric or Lye
«Don't judge me» Human
«My Profession» Student
«Proud and loud» Hufflepuff
«The undergraduate» Fifth year

Details
«Like what you see?» Ricfrith
«I'm the best» in Divination
«There's more than meets the eye» has a tattoo
«It's not just skin deep» well it is hard to figure him out after all he is wierd and does random things unlike most people.
«Writing my story» Ricfrith grew up travelling around the world with his mom, Luna Lovegood. He never really liked his dad so he took his mother's last name, well he got a letter from Hogwarts and his mother couldn't be happier for him and helpped ship him off to school. He is a pure-blood wizard, likes a lot of things and dislikes a lot of things, he comes of as a bad boy sometimes and it seems to be hard for him to make friends or anything like that but he tries and well it isn't as easy as it seems to be him. He never liked moving around from place to place but it was interesting so you could say he was enjoying the fact that he was staying in one place longer then he has any where else.

Miscellaneous Facts
«My secret obsession» none yet
«My guide» Owl
«I bet you never knew» // that he is bi.
"Alice came to a fork in the road. "Which road do I take?" she asked.
"Where do you want to go?" responded the Cheshire cat.
"I don't know," Alice answered.
"Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."
~Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
"

Lavi's Class Schedule

1'st period: Free for the hospital wing (which moves around in his schedule)
2nd period: Herbology
3'rd period: Care of Magical Creatures
4th Period: Double Potions
5th Period: Defence Against the Dark Arts
6th Period: Lunch
7'th Period: Charms
8'th Period: Art
9'th Period: Transfiguration
10'th Period: History of Magic
11'th Period: Apparition

о о
Lavi Kos Say‘or
«Ameika»
General Information
«Got it memorized?» Lavi Kos Say‘or
«Just an alias» Lavi or Kos
«Don't judge me» Human
«My Profession» Student
«Proud and loud» Hufflepuff
«The undergraduate» Sixth year

Details
«Like what you see?» Lavi
«I'm the best» at Defense of the Dark Arts
«There's more than meets the eye» he has a star like ring on his forehead that he doesn‘t let anyone see
«It's not just skin deep» he is a very patient guy, is easy-going, in fact you could say that he is just one of those guys that everyone seems to get along with but if something happens that he does not agree with, well he will let you know it, he can be a scary guy when he is sticking up for something believes in, really is a hard worker but you wouldn‘t know it since he seems to come off as lazy.
«Writing my story» Lavi is one out of six kids, his parents didn‘t really expect a lot from him but then again they were never really around, he was just lucky that he was the only other boy. He got new things when he started school and has been with each new year, only cause his sisters buy them for him. The only sad thing is his brother was in Slytherin and he had put a really bad curse on him, that is the reason for the ring/line of stars on his forehead that he hides from everyone. People tried getting it off and tried to figure out what the curse was but they all failed, the reason he got it was because he saved a girl from something terrible that his brother was trying to do to her.

Miscellaneous Facts
«My secret obsession» none
«My guide» cat
«I bet you never knew» // is a animagus
"“We are each our own devil, and we make this world our hell.”
~ Oscar Wilde
"

Ric's Class Schedule
(Ric has the same class as Lavi for some strange reason lol probably so he could watch over him lol *actually to lazy to make a new one*)

1'st period: Transfiguration
2nd period: Herbology
3'rd period: Care of Magical Creatures
4th Period: Double Potions
5th Period: Defence Against the Dark Arts
6th Period: Lunch
7'th Period: Divination
8'th Period: Charms
9'th Period: History of Magic
10'th Period: free time
11'th Period: Apparition

Last edited by Kilia; 08-09-2011 at 07:54 PM..

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 03-14-2011, 07:32 PM

( Lmao, silly. Should make him have a few classes with Shadow so he won't be so lonely and be able to be bugged some more. XD )

Travis made his way out from the Slytherin common room and headed out to the great Hall for some breakfast. It was finally the weekend and he intended to enjoy it with his friends. He ran a hand through his hair and looked around the hallways, wondering where the other two were.

In the library, sitting in one of the more secluded areas, was Shadow. He had to do a Transfiguration paper due on Monday, and it was a few scrolls long. Guaranteed to take a day or two if he was slacking. Rather than waiting til the last minute, he had opted to just get it over with. Already he was getting bored, and still hadn't gotten a dent in the stupid essay. The red headed Slytherin almost growled in annoyance. He wanted to pull some prank in here, but it wasn't a wise decision to mess with the librarian here. She was pretty scary.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-15-2011, 03:18 AM

(i fixxed it)

Lavi yawned, he had woken up to an empty room which meant that he could get dress with out anyone seeing his marking, which was very annoying since he couldn't be who he really was and he seemed to hold his friends back alot. He sighed heavyly as he adjusted his hat before mumbleing a stick spell to it, which would keep the hat stuck to his head so that no one could pull it off unless it was him. He looked at him self once more before he made his way to the Great Hall to get something to eat.

Ricifrith on the other hand had woken up early, wearing his normal cork choker and radish earing, he had grabbed somthing to eat and then headed to the libary to get a new book to read. He ran a hand though his pale hair as his green eyes looked over everything, he smiled softly when he found a book with no title on it. He smiled as he pulled it down and opened it up, he then slowly made his way down a asile, only to bump into some one and fall flat on his face.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 03-15-2011, 03:30 AM

Travis balanced himself on the balls of his feet, slightly bored as he waited for his friends. He had almost given up on waiting for them when he finally noticed Lavi coming down the hall. He smirked and waved slightly to grab the others attention. He'd been about to just walk in and eat food at his own table. He was also pretty sure Lavi might have something to say about his eating habits. No doubt he'd seen what he'd eaten during the week from across the room.

Feeling someone collide with him, his eye twitched in annoyance since he almost lost his balance. Of course they had opted to come at the most random time, and when he had a few rather heavy books to carry back to his table. Just his luck as well when the other person fell, and so did his books. He narrowed his eyes at the person, getting a good look at the earring, and instantly knowing who it was. There was only one person crazy enough to wear those things. "Watch it Lovegood." he growled as he leaned down to pick up his books. The trio was almost as annoying to deal with as any other students. He didn't have time for this.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-15-2011, 04:15 AM

"Oi, Tray!!! Have you seen Ric? he wasn't there when i woke up." Lavi said to one of his best friends as he yawned, waving at him as he moved over, he felt so very tired but that didn't stop him going to breakfast. "Morning." he said to Travis as he yawned once more, rubbing the back of his head as he looked around the great hall for thier only missing friend.

"Oh....sorry. I didn't see you." Ric said to him as he pulled his wand out and mumbled a spell, making all the books stack up once more, leaving his own on the floor which he bent down and picked it up once more, dustting it off. "Ummm......what are you trying to do?" he asked him as he looked at the stack of books, he did rub the back of his pale head, as he looked up at Shadow giving him a blank face that was normally on his face.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 03-15-2011, 04:30 AM

Travis almost frowned. "He wasn't? I haven't seen him around here." he said, thinking he was probably somewhere wandering around. Again. He sighed a little. "Maybe he already ate and is in the library." he offered. Once they'd sat down, he grabbed a few waffles and some whipped cream, and syrup before almost drowning them in the stuff. He knew the taste was dulled, but it was still fairly decent food. "Good morning. Did you sleep well?" he asked, keeping his expression even. He knew that some people were probably wondering why he was sitting with the Hufflepuff, but today he didn't care. The weekends were the only times he could actually sit down with his friends and eat with them. Or holidays.

Shadow blinked before grabbing the now stacked books. "..Thanks." he said somewhat reluctantly. "I have to study and research for Transfiguration." he said rolling his eyes. He then recalled the fact that Ricfrith was in fact, in the same class as himself. And he wasn't doing the paper. Maybe he'd been done with it already. He always was a bit of a nerd in that way.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-15-2011, 05:03 AM

"We will just have to find him after we eat so we can go into town." Lavi said as he yawned once more, following Travis to a table and sitting down next to him, he smiled some before he shook his head and took Travis's plate away from him. He then grabbed another plate and put some fruit and vegs on it for his friend, determined to eat himto eat healthy at least for today. "You know you should eat healthier. I slept okay...." as much as the curse would let me. he said to his friend, the last part was left unsaid, considering they both knew about it and there was no point and saying it allowed. He then started to get some bacon, eggs and some fruit with for his breakfast.

"Your welcome." Ric said to him as he thought about the paper that Shadow was suppose to be working on before he smiled and met his eyes with his own green ones. "Hey...if you like you can work on your paper with me. I am going out by the lake to work on mine." he said with a smile as he dustted the book and opened it back up to the page that he was reading as he leaned against the table that Shadow was sitting at to work on his paper.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 03-15-2011, 05:28 AM

His face fell as he watched his plate of sugary goodness being replaced by.. ick. "Ugh.. I should, but it doesn't matter much anymore you know." he pointed out, picking at the food and looking at his earlier plate longingly. "It'll get soggy.." he muttered, looking at Lavi with pleading eyes. His expression however, changed at the second part. "Well.. Better than nothing." he said, sighing before he grabbed some bacon as well and quickly stuffed it in his mouth. Giving him a triumphant grin he swallowed the food. "So, what will we do in town?" he asked.

The red head raised an eyebrow and stared at him blankly. Only he would suggest something as dumb as that. At least now he knew the boy hadn't finished his yet. That made him feel a tad bit better. "Why would I want to hang out with you?" he asked as he sat down to work on his paper. The lake did sound rather nice, but he knew if he went out there nothing would get accomplished. And he had no reason to hang out with him and his little group.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-15-2011, 06:01 AM

"I saw that.....do you want me to put a spell on you?" LAvi asked him in a serious tone of voice, he had very little food on his plate but it was all he could eat lately, of course he was getting thinner even though no one could tell because he would work on bluking up his muscles, which he was nothing but now. "I don't know...something fun i guess." he said to him as he shrugged his shoulders, having finished what little food was on his plate, this curse was killing him but he wouldn't tell his friends that, for now he would only let them believe that it was just slowing him down.

"Well i just thought we could help each other out on the hard partswe don't know." Ric said as he shrugged his shoulders, his nose stuck inthe book as he read it, standing next to Shadow as he let him read and work on his paper. "Not only that it is a very nice day and freash air helps you think." he said to him as he hopped up on the table, still reading the whole time as he swung his legs back and forth, not bothered by the fact that Shadow didn't want anything to do with him at the moment.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 03-15-2011, 06:15 AM

Travis stuck his tongue out but gave Lavi another piece of bacon to replace the strip he had eaten. "You need to eat more.." he said as he started on the fruit. He was worried about his friend. "I, have to go to the Hospital Wing to get some more drink though first.. Running low." he muttered, glancing at Lavi. He had told the two of his friends the secret before, and they'd taken it well. Of course, he still had to maintain his diet and checkups every other day. "After that, it should be rather quick and then we can go do whatever we want." he said softly. They always found something fun to do, so it wouldn't be too hard to get an activity.

Shadow rolled his eyes, scoffing as he flipped a page as he tried to ignore the boy. "No thanks. I'm pretty sure I can do this on my own. And I don't care if it's a nice day. I'm staying here." he said as he glanced up before looking back down. It was annoying how he didn't react the same way the others did. He just wanted to be left alone, but it seemed he didn't get the hint. Being nasty hadn't worked before. Unless he took away the book. He'd tried that once before, and it seemed to have shocked the Hufflepuff enough to get away. "Just bug off, Lovegood."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-15-2011, 06:40 AM

Lavi looked down at the piece of bacon before picking it up and eatting it, but after that he was full so he couldn't eat anymore, instead he just waitted for Travis to finish eatting so that they could go and look for Ric. "I will have a large lunch then." he said with a smile, he knew that Travis knew that he was lying about the large lunch, after all he may not eat at all depending on how the curse made him feel. "Well while you do that i will get checked too or go and find Ric." he said to him as he laughed a little bit, drinking some pumpkin juice as he smiled, looking around the room, after all it was rare to be with Travis on a day like this.

"Okay....but here." Ric said to him as he pulled out a cork neckalace and placed it on top of the scrolls that Shadow was going to use for his paper. "It is a charm....to help keep the narggles away." he said to him as he smiled, never stopped reading his book or really moved from the spot that he was in just because of what Shadow said. "Your a very lonely person...." he said tohim in a nonchalant voice ashe crossed his legs, his face buried into the book even more.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 03-15-2011, 06:55 AM

He looked at Lavi sceptically when he said he'd have a large lunch. That would be something rather hard to believe nowadays. "You don't need a large lunch.. Just a normal sized one." he said as he finished the fruit, and ate some celery before pushing away the plate. "Well, done. Did you get checked out yesterday? What'd she say?" He grabbed a cookie and ate it quickly before reaching for a muffin. "Maybe we should both look for him first.. I can hold of on my drinks." he said, frowning. Knowing Ric, he'd be causing some form of trouble without knowing it.

"Narggles are not real." he stated bluntly before moving the necklace off of the scrolls to get one as he started writing after getting some notes. The Lovegoods were always laughed upon by the Slytherins. Except for Travis, but he wasn't even a true Slytherin. The guy could be cruel as hell when he wished, but around the other two he was almost a completely different person. He glanced up and shrugged. "Not really. I have plenty of people."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-15-2011, 07:07 AM

"I didn't go yesturday....i spent that time with you and Ric remember?" Lavi said to him as he smiled and stood up, he knew that if he didn't make Travis leave now that he would eat everything. "that is what i meant by a large lunch." he said as he chuckled, slowly moving away from the table, he figured that he was right about looking for Ric first but check ups were far more important at the moment. "You know Ric...he would get pissed if we didn't do our check ups first." he said as he chuckled, it was funny to see Ric mad since it didn't suit him like the serious face did, so it was cute to see him mad but then he would ignore them for a while.

"They do exist....they are theifs and steal things from you." Ric said to him as he gave him a look over his book, it was one that said are "you going to throw away my gift or what", but he didn't say it as he went back to reading his book once more. "Even with them around...you put on a mask, not letting any one close your truely alone even if you claim your not." he stated bluntly, it was like he was figureing this Slytherin out all on his own, while reading.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 03-15-2011, 07:27 AM

Travis grinned softly, walking after Lavi. He supposed that was the que to leave and stop eating. "Ah, I suppose you're right. It would be a bit amusing to see hi throw a fit.. But then he ignores us for a few days." he said, chuckling as he ate the muffin, giving a very satisfied look. It made it seem like he was truly enjoying the dessert. In reality however, it only held him down a little. At least until tonight when he could get some of the blood from the packets that they gave him. Even those weren't so tasty. But he wasn't allowed to have any fresh blood. On the count of possibly being kicked out. They made their way down the corridors and up to one of the flights of stairs to the hospital wing, he glanced at Lavi and studied him. "...It's been getting worse, hasn't it?"

He ignored the look, planning on throwing away the dumb necklace when he finished his report. "Whatever you say, Lovegood." he muttered, scribbling away. He was almost wishing the boy could leave so he could work in peace. He was planning on ignoring him, but the next words that came out of the boy made him narrow his eyes. "Why the hell are you trying to analyze me? I do not pull up a mask and I have no need to prove you right or wrong. Now bug off and leave me to my work." he growled.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-15-2011, 07:42 AM

"Nah....it has been getting better. Just needs to be checked oneveryday." Lavi said to hiim as he smiled and walked in to the infirmary, smiling as much as he could as he laughed about what Travis had said about Ric, it was very true but they couldn't live with out Ric. He had to sit on a bed as one of the people motioned over there for him, pulling the curtain closed as he took of the hat, there was even a muffling spell put on his little section.

"Then why are you trying to push me away when i am just trying to be a helpful classmate?" Ric said to him as he set the book down for a minute, watching Shadow work on the paper. The fact was that Ric already had his paper done but he was trying to be polite and try working on it with Shadow, but he didn't seem to want to do that right now. "Besides your proveing me right by fighting ,e but then again if you say i am right your still proving me right.....so i guess there is no way for you to prove me wrong." he said to him as he got a thoughtful look on his face.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 03-15-2011, 07:57 AM

He couldn't help but still look worried before he nodded as he was taken to his own bed. He let them inspect everything to make sure he was fine, and not in any sort of danger of exposing himself. It didn't take too long for him, and he was given a different type of blood type to try and drink, since it turned out he was actually not up to par and the blood he had gotten wasn't really that good to him. Once done he got out from the curtains and waited for Lavi to finish.

"Because i don't like you and you are annoying. Besides, I can do this myself." he muttered. He was always rather stubborn on accepting help from others. This was no exception. The only way he would accept help was if he was failing. "So either way you think I'm wrong, good to know. Now go and play with your friends." He figured it'd be pointless to try and argue with him. Ric was more like his parents than he had thought. Which was seriously getting on his nerves some days.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-15-2011, 08:15 AM

Lavi was taking a rather long time with his check up, it had gotten to the point that Madame Pomfery had rolled a whole cart of medicine into the curtain, looking at Travis for a minute before closing it tightly. After about an hour, Lavi came out from behind the curtain, a smile on his face as he waved at Travis. Some words were exchange between him and Pomfery for a few more minutes before he walked over towards Travis. "Hey now we can go and find Ric." he said to him as he smiled, motioning towards the door as he walked out of the hospital wing, hopfully with Travis behind him.

"I never said that you couldn't do it by your self." Ric said to him as he smiled even more, leaning back and looking at him with a loving face as he just smiled even more, leaning slightly closer to him. "Oh but my friends are spending time together so i need some one else to hang out with." Ric said to him as he basically laid down on his stuff so that he could look Shadow in the face ince he wasn't looking at him at the moment, he smiled even more, looking like his mother.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 03-15-2011, 08:35 AM

Travis frowned as Madame Pomfrey rolled the medicine cart into Lavi's area. Now he was really worried. He stood up and looked concerned as he finished up the drink he had been given. "How did everything go?" he asked as they walked out the door. The first place he figured their friend would be was the library, so he nudged Lavi before walking to the stairs corresponding to the direction of the library.He had gotten new contact lenses as well. To help with keeping the brightness of the sun at bay, so he was blinking a few more times than usual while he got used to them.

Shadow almost rolled his eyes. His eyes drifted up as he heard the boy shifting and grew confused at the expression. Along with being weirded out. He gave him an odd look, backing up his head a bit. "You shouldn't lay on the table. And why the hell are you talking to me then? Go talk with your other housemates." he said calmly as he took his scroll and started to write again, fully intent on ignoring him. His hair fell into his eyes a bit, but he just puffed them out of the view.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-15-2011, 08:45 AM

"Oh no it is all good, just had to take my medicine and was told not to miss another day or else." Lavi said to his friend as he just laughed the worry away, after all it was no big deal, he just had to get his job fast and kill his brother and then he could finally be free, even if Shadow was never going to be free from what he was changed into. "Hey do you think he will be there?" he asked him as he followed him up the stairs and towards the library, of course the he, he was talking about was Shadow, he didn't know why but they always seemed to find Ric near the guy. He wasn't sure if it was because Shadow was stalking him or that Ric actually had a thing for him or if it was just aqincident.

"Becuse your interesting.....and everyone else avoids me." Ric said to him honestly before he leaned even closer to Shadow, pushing his hair out of his face as he smiled even more before he sat up, picking his book upand started to read it once more. So he was wierd and actted out of character some times but that didn't mean anything, after all it was just who he was, at the moment he was playing with the cork onhis choker, keeping an eye on Shadow as he stuck his nose in his new found book.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 03-15-2011, 08:57 AM

"You really shouldn't miss a day. It'd be bad.." he said, still looking concerned. Thinking about it, he gave a small nod. "You know for some reason the guy's always there." he said, almost sighing. It worried him because Shadow wasn't one they wanted to mess with. Yet Ric seemed to be around him more times than they liked. Sometimes Shadow didn't realize he was so close. That or he ignored the guy."I kinda hope that Shadow's not gonna snap at him again.."

"With good reason to." he mumbled, narrowing his eyes once Ric touched his hair. Even if it was to move it, he didn't like being touched without permission. He was glad that the blond sat back up and stopped being so close to him. Now he could just simply ignore him again. Honestly, he had tried to avoid the boy before but somehow, he always ran into him. It had gotten to the point where he thought he was being followed sometimes. Some of the others of his group even teased him. Not that he let on that it bothered him. He just played it off as another person to add to his collection.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-15-2011, 09:47 PM

"Nah it is fine." Lavi said to him as he just smiled and wavedaway Travis's worry about him going to the hospital wing everyday, since he knew how to get rid of it after all. "What if he has a thing for Ric?" he asked him a thoughtful away as he looked towards the ceiling, they were almost to the library so it was not big deal at the moment, after a few mor mins of silence he couldn't help but laugh atthat thought. "That black hearted person liking Ric...that is just to funny." he said to his friend as he turnned downthe hallway, havingto stop a good few feet fromthe library to try and stop laughing.

"But you...your different so ihave interest in you." Ric said to him over his book, he sighed and set it down, he had all ready finished reading it and it was a pain, considering it was areally interesting book and now he was done with it. "Got to find another book...." he mumbles as he mumbles a spell to put the book upfor him, he then looks around the area carefully before he smiles and picks another old book to read, having to lean over Shadow to get it.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 03-15-2011, 11:30 PM

Travis had to control his face as he tried not to laugh so much. He was obviously trying not to though. Lavi's comment about the whole black heart was great. But frankly that would be an improvement. "Oh wow. That would just be a new age or something. I don't think Shadow's capable of love. Lust, sure." he said, grimacing a little. It'd been one too many times he'd seen Shadow walk to the common rooms and to his room with a girl in tow. If he was feeling peckish, a guy. The guy didn't seem to care who he took to bed. "He's a huge player." Most of the Slytherins were like that. Minus him. Of course he had offers and people flirting, but he never truly cared to take them up on it. He patted Lavi's back to try and calm him down and stop from laughing so much. They seemed to be attracting a bit too much attention to his liking. "Now now, breath. Remember what happened last time?" he asked as he teased his friend.

Shadow sighed softly, shaking his head as he almost finished with his paper. He was stuck on the last part, on how to explain why the hell turning rats into teacups would be beneficial. It's not like he'd be drinking tea if there were a ton of rats. Of course he could always sell a bunch of them. Somehow he knew that Professor MgGonnagal would Not be happy with that answer. "I wish you would just stop bothering me so I may finish this damn paper." he muttered, almost glaring at the way he got close yet again. He moved a bit since it might have been uncomfortable for him. Once the boy had picked his book, he went back to trying to write the last of the paper. He was glad he was interesting, but not that this caused the Lovegood to hang around him.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 03-16-2011, 12:34 AM

"I am sorry but it is just way to funny." Lavi said to him as he wiped the tears from his face, that had showed up because of how hard he had been laughing. "Okay lets go get him." he said with a smile as he stood up straight, holdding his side, he couldn't remember what happened last time, maybe it wascause he passed out, but now he managed to stop before he was out of breathe. "Hey...what if he actually does love?" he asked as he shudder a little bit, after all the thought was actually scary if he thought about it to much he just might be sick. He walked into the libaray, smiling as he knew that Travis would be with him, but secretly he prayed that Ric was alright and there was nothing bad going on or thathe was with Shadow, which he hoped he wasn't the most.

"Turning a rat in to a tea cup is very useful, exspecially when you have none around and need something to drink out of." Ric said to him as he just shrugged, thinking for a minute before he leaned forward and kissed Shadow on the lips before smiling and slipping down the table, opening the book up and shoving his nose into it as he started to read it. He just went about walking slowly out of the library, not caring what people thought of hiim for kissing Shadow, he was interested in the guy and nothing was going to change that at the moment.

Ascadellia
(╯°□°)╯...
Penpal

Old 03-16-2011, 12:54 AM

Travis chuckled softly, giving a small nod. Once his friend was calmed down enough, he ruffled what he could of Lavi's hair, messing with the hat a bit before he followed him into the large room. He looked around before shrugging. He couldn't really imagine the guy in love. And if he did love, it would be a rather, odd sort of love. "Impossible." he finally managed to get out, looking convinced.

Shadow was about to respond with something else when he felt lips pressing against his. Shocked, he stared at Ric as he got off the table and started to leave. He narrowed his eyes, almost seeing red before grabbing his wand. "Lovegood!!" he yelled, obviously pissed off. He was determined it seemed, to jinx or hex the guy as payback.

Hearing the angry and very familiar yell, Travis' eyes widened. "Oh boy.. I think we found them." he muttered, grabbing Lavi's arm to tug him in the direction of Shadow's yell.