Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 03-04-2012, 05:51 AM

Whereas they had been looking maliciously at each other, the twins both turned to look over at Kaede as she entered. Clearing his voice slightly, Hikaru stood up, his brother in tow. "Good morning," he began politely, then rubbing the side of his neck in nervousness as he as the anger already on her face. "We never got to introduce ourselves yesterday, and we thought we'd apologize for our friend's behavior. My name is Hikaru and this is Kaoru," he explained simply. His twin chimed on in, holding a silver platter filled with beautifully designed pastries of a wide selection. She had seemed to enjoy sweetes more than tea, so they took a move on that. "We thought you might like some breakfast?"

Glancing down at the extravagant flower and their vase, Kyoya would nod a bit to himself. "I suppose many young ladies would," he began, not truly giving his opinion nor his input on what he thought Aysel may do in response. In all honesty, he wasn't quite sure, but it was an eye catching came of wooing someone. "Let's see, shall we?" questioned him as he saw a familiar, fair, teal-haired young lady enter the room.

Aysel had never been fond of many girls at school and they hadn't been fond of her, yet the stares and icy cold looks coming for, all directions in the hallway were enough to freeze hell over. She hadn't any idea what was going on, but the attention was enough pressure to make her very uncomfortable. This was when she entered the classroom, first to class as was natural, but found herself still in the doorway. Her mind lost its train of thought nearly instantly as she eyes the beautiful arrangement and crystal vase, then the two boys accompanying it. Blankly, she then glance back down at the flowers, then up at the blonde. "Excuse me." she asked, curious as to why there was such an arrangement on her desk.

kurobizzle
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to kurobizzle

Old 03-13-2012, 04:40 AM

"Ah, Aysel-san!" Tamaki exclaimed, quickly changing his speech pattern to something a little more formal, "Good morning!" The blond racked his brain for something else to say, not quite prepared for the shorter girl's sudden arrival. He had practiced a bit last night, but it wasn't doing any good now that he was in front of her. He finally decided to just gesture gracefully to the bouquet of blue roses on her desk.

"This is my apology." He announced, giving Aysel a kind smile, "For my rude behavior yesterday. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive because I would love for us to try again. I-I mean try again with introductions." A light blush dusted Tamaki's cheeks when he realized what his last sentence must have sounded like to foreign ears.

Kaede was facing a conundrum. On one hand, she was getting hungry staring at the beautiful array of pastries laid out before her. But they were being handed to her on a silver platter by those strange twins. And to make things worse for her internal battle, she could feel a dozen or so metaphorical knives stabbing in to her back from the glares of the females surrounding them.

Finally, the tiny girl decided to make her move. She raised her hand and took a scrumptious-looking chocolate croissant while giving Hikaru and Kaoru a look. "These better not be poisonous." She mumbled before taking a bite.

"Could I have one too Hikaru-kun?!" A squeal from one of Kaede's classmates rang out.

Kaede immediately turned to the girl. "Did he offer you one? No. So back off." She stated, hoping it would silence the inevitable chorus of requests from the other girls. Though she thought the twins were weird, she didn't want to wish on them the punishment of being mobbed by air-headed fangirls. The girl, along with the rest of her friends, intensified her glare, almost making Kaede regret saying that.

... Almost.

Ignoring them, she turned back to the twins. "So what do you two want? An apology pastry can't be the only thing you traveled to the B class for."

Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in ex...

Old 03-14-2012, 12:12 AM

Aysel observed the two boys quietly for a quiet moment after Tamaki began to speak before she fully stepped into the classroom. Letting out a soft sigh, then looking between the flowers and Tamaki once again, she spoke up in a simple reply at first, "Good morning." As the blonde quieted and his dark-haired partner remained wordless, she was about tos peak up in curiosity about their true purpose here before Tamaki again spoke up. An apology? It was more than called for in that situation, but exotic flowers in a crystal vase? That was over the top in her opinion, and quite frankly showed to be too flashy for her tastes. Still an apology was an apology and she had never been one to hold onto grudges for very long.

The words that accompanied his apology, however, made the iciness in her manner truly fade. A girl couldn't help but find some sweetness in what he'd said and the subsequent blush. Even if it had been staged, and that thought did cross her mind, it was endearing to see. Slowly, a small grin lifted her lips as she approached her desk to appraise the flowers briefly then nods little bit. "Thank you, and you're... forgiven," she spoke slowly, almost carefully as if she wasn't sure what to think of this. Then looking up at Tamaki form the flowers, she rubbed the side of her neck with her left hand, "The flowers are beautiful, but the crystal vase is perhaps a bit much, don't you think?" Unlike many at this school, she wasn't from a family that was wealthy from the start. She simply became lucky later in life due to her father's hard work, that at times was still staggering. Her lifestyle still wasn't as secure as many others, and while Kyoya may know this due to their family's interconnected business, she wasn't sure if Tamaki did. If he had, then buying her something so extravagant was just foolish, in her opinion.

Kyoya stood ther quietly, only grinning to himself at Aysel's reply, it was likely of her to have thought the gift was bawdy, but weren't all things from Tamaki? Who knew, it did seem she had taken well to the apology giftin any case. He mused that the teal even matched her hair color suiting lay as he glanced up once.

Hikaru stood stiffly, somewhat quietly before her as he awaited some sort of reply. His twins and himself had both been expecting a poor reception given her treatment of Tamaki, but nothing too serious. It weren't as if they were as foolish as their 'boss'. A moment after she took the croissant, Hikaru seemed to process that she had accepted their apology breakfast and smiled. He altogether ignored the other girl, but his twin did apologize to her shortly and explain that the breakfast was only for Kaede. "Just a bit," he teased in response to her warning about them being poisionous, then quickly explaining their reason for being here when asked, "You see, we felt bad for Tamaki's failure of manners and wanted to make sure you didn't think the same of us." Then clearing his voice slightly, a touch of shyness touching his features he added, "I also wanted to extend an invitation for you to join us for lunch."