Artifex
less than three

Old 06-25-2013, 07:31 PM

Cas wandered for days and when he finally found a road he was able to hitchhike-and get water on the way back to civilization and a phone signal.
"Dean?"

"Cas! Jeeze man, where the hell are you?" Dean demanded.

"A place called..." Cas looked at a sign, "Megan's fish and chips"

"City Cas" Dean urged in annoyance, "Town, state, country, anything?"

"One moment" Cas grabbed someone walking by, "What City, town or state is this?"

"Huh?" the guy blinked.

"I currently reside in 'Huh'" Cas spoke into the phone.

"What? No" the guy looked at him oddly, "Owen Sound buddy, how much did you drink last night?"

"Correction, I am in Owen Sound" Cas let the guy go.

"Owen Sound?" Dean looked over to Sam questioningly.

Syrri
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-25-2013, 07:40 PM

"Owen Sound..." Sam thought for a few moments, "It sounds slightly familiar... I'm actually fairly certain it may be in... Canada."

Sam reclines pulls up a new tab on the laptop he was using to look up a new case, and uses google to search the town name. A few seconds later he replies again.

"I was right! Owen Sound, the City of Owen Sound is located on the southern shores of Georgian Bay in a valley below the sheer rock cliffs of the Niagara Escarpment. Owen Sound is characterized by a magnificent harbour and bay, two winding rivers, tree-lined streets, an extensive parks system, and tree-covered hillsides and ravi-"

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-25-2013, 07:44 PM

"Okay okay, yeah-wait, Canada?" Dean gave him a look, "Jeeze Cas, the hell are you doing in Canada?"

"Medatron cast me to earth before the angels fell" Cas explained, "He took my grace Dean. He took away all of our grace. There are billions of Angels on earth and they're all... well, not angels anymore actually. Technically I suppose they would be-"

"Okay, yeah" Dean rolled his eyes, "We'll come get you just, hang tight."

"I will do that" Cas nodded, hanging up the phone and looking around. He grabbed hold of a nearby streetlight and waited.

"Guess we're off to the great white north" Dean sighed, "frikkin Canada"

Syrri
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-25-2013, 07:53 PM

"Hey now, hot bundled up Canadian chicks! Don't ya want to snuggle up and share the warmth Dean?" Sam joked with his brother. "In all seriousness though... we're going to need a lot more to wear than flannel shirts and some leather jackets..." He smirked a little, hiding behind the laptop.

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-25-2013, 08:00 PM

"Right, isn't it like, snow most of the year?" Dean asked as he started packing up.

Syrri
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-25-2013, 08:03 PM

"Dude, you've seen the weather channel, its super cold, all the time!" Sam smiled, until he started coughing a little.

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-25-2013, 08:06 PM

"Fair enough, I'll pack extra" Dean shrugged, then paused as he looked at his brother, "Hey uh... why don't you just chill here for awhile?" he offered casually, "or head back to home base. I can pick up Cas myself."

Syrri
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-25-2013, 08:08 PM

Sam takes a couple of deep breaths, "No offence, bro, but you didn't even know where Owen Sound was... how do you plan to get there? A map? While driving? Its not like you have a GPS... although I've been bugging you to get one for ages!" He throws a bitchface at his brother.

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-25-2013, 08:13 PM

"I know my way around just fine" Dean replied haughtily, "and besides I don't need some little bitch in a box, douching up my ride and telling me where to go."

Syrri
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-25-2013, 08:18 PM

Sam smiles at him, "Well, either you get bitch in the passenger seat, or bitch in the box"

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-25-2013, 08:21 PM

Dean rolled his eyes, "Fine, but we're not picking up any overly friendly hitchhikers and so help me if you go native" he replied

Syrri
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-25-2013, 08:28 PM

"I don't know what your talking aboot, eh?" Sam joked, as he shut down the laptop. He started packing, although he was noticeably slower than usual

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-25-2013, 08:30 PM

Dean noticed but didn't comment on it. After everything that his little brother had been through, it was obvious that he would at least be a little slower. The fact that he was still alive was all that mattered.

Soon they were on the road with a couple of fake passports, crossing into Canada and trying to find Owen Sound.

"I'm telling you it's up this way" Dean insisted as they headed down a fairly abandoned road, "Just a few more miles"

Syrri
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-25-2013, 08:32 PM

"... we've gotta stop and ask somebody," Sam looked around concerned, "... not that I see anyone to ask. Where the hell have you driven us?"

Last edited by Syrri; 06-25-2013 at 08:39 PM..

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-25-2013, 08:41 PM

"Obviously not far enough north to be anywhere" Dean replied, tugging at his collar, "Why the hell is it still hot? And where's your sweater?" he looked at Sam suspiciously.

Syrri
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-25-2013, 08:44 PM

Sam grins at his brother, "I'll put it on later, I'm still a little warm... trials y'know... As for the road. Canada doesn't work like the states, it gets more abandoned the further north you go."

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-25-2013, 08:49 PM

"So how far up is Owen Sound then?" Dean questioned, tugging at his collar again, "Damnit" he pulled over, yanking his coat off as he was sweating buckets, "Why is it so damned hot!"

Syrri
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-25-2013, 08:53 PM

He grins, laughing at his brothers misfortune, "The north of Michigan is further up than Owen Sound. We're waay out of the way. I'd like to point out- if we had a GPS, we'd be there already!"

---------- Post added 06-25-2013 at 04:54 PM ----------

"Oh, and, by the way, the weather stations have Canadian temperatures in Celsius, not Fahrenheit. They aren't much colder than we are, actually" Sam's grin widens.

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-25-2013, 08:59 PM

Dean stared at him for a moment, then threw his coat on the ground, "Damnit Sam!" he pulled the sweater off as well, "I'm sweating my balls off here!" he threw the scarf on the ground as well, then picked up his Leather Jacket, "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean that" he brushed it off and tossed in the back seat, "Man, all I packed was long sleeves you dick!" he dug through his bag and pulled out a slightly lighter long sleeve shirt. Taking the demon blade to it, he hacked off the arms and took off his current long sleeve shirt to replace with the newly short sleeve one.

Syrri
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-25-2013, 09:05 PM

Sam just kept laughing through it. Until he was offset by coughing, of course. He grasped the Impala, trying to gain purchase on his lungs and regain oxygen.

A few moments later, "I'm sorry Dean, I'm really sorry... it was just too funny... I couldn't pass it up... too funny, so sorry."

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-25-2013, 09:06 PM

Dean grumbled for awhile, "Yeah yeah, get back in before I leave you here" he ordered as he plopped back into the driver's seat. There was a touch of concern in his eyes thought at Sam's coughing fit, "You alright?"

Syrri
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-25-2013, 09:09 PM

Sam sat.

"Yeah, fine, its cool. Not like we're on the job, right? All I've gotta do is sit here, and find Cas. Who, for the record, is south. Much south. We should probably find a town or something... what did that last sign say? 15 miles to North Bay?"

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-25-2013, 09:15 PM

"Yeah" Dean took a look at the map with him, "Wholey crap how'd we get up this far?" he stared, "Is this thing to scale?"

Syrri
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-25-2013, 09:21 PM

"Not at all, we got the special Canadian version. It makes everything seem longer than it actually is. Of course its to scale!" Sam whined.

Artifex
less than three

Old 06-25-2013, 09:26 PM

Dean sighed and soon they were off, again. Although they had to hole up in a motel for the night before they could actually retrace their steps to Owen Sound again.

"Y'know this ain't half bad" Dean commented on their way into town, "at least the motels are clean, and that chick at the counter" he whistled.