[-trekkie-]
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-10-2007, 12:27 AM

This idea taken from the 30_kisses community on LiveJournal, but modified somewhat to fit my own needs.

1. look over here
2. news; letter Raphael/Michael, Earthian
3. jolt!
4. our distance and that person
5. "ano sa" ("hey, you know....")
6. the space between dream and reality Yoru/Sora Hashiba, Sukisho
7. superstar
8. our own world Tory Blake/Colin Stephens, Off*Beat
9. dash
11. gardenia
12. in a good mood
13. excessive chain
14. radio-cassette player
15. perfect blue
16. invincible; unrivaled
17. kHz (kilohertz)
18. "say ahh...."* Uesugi Tatsuha/Sakuma Ryuichi, Gravitation
19. red
20. the road home
21. violence; pillage/plunder; extortion
22. cradle
23. candy Uesugi Tatsuha/Sakuma Ryuichi, Gravitation
24. good night
25. fence
26. if only I could make you mine Uesugi Tatsuha/Sakuma Ryuichi, Gravitation
27. overflow
28. Wada Calcium CD3 Tory Blake/Colin Stephens, Off*Beat
29. the sound of waves
30. kiss

30 Kisses. This is a fiction challenge on LiveJournal in which you pick a fandom, pick a pairing, and write 30 stories based on the above themes. To better fit my *cough*spastic*cough* fandom love, I'm modifying the rules somewhat for myself.
I'll pick a pairing for each of the themes, instead of one pairing. They may be het OR yaoi OR yuri. Probably not yuri though (but who knows?)
Feel free to comment and critique - in fact, please do, I aim to improve!
Fanfiction will be linked to with the list and posted when completed. To motivate myself, I'll attempt to finish at least one per week.
This week: April 09 to April 16 - 7 fanfiction completed.

[-trekkie-]
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-10-2007, 12:32 AM

Theme #18, "Say Ah!"

Title: Malingering
Pairing: Tatsuha Uesugi/Ryuichi Sakuma
Fandom: Gravitation
Disclaimer: Neither Gravitation nor the characters involved belong to me, they are Maki Murakami’s.
---

Tatsuha Uesugi was sick.

Well, really, it depended on who you asked. For example, if you asked a doctor, Tatsuha would be declared ‘healthy’. If, however, you asked Tohma Seguchi, you would be subjected to a lengthy diatribe about the habits of pop stars who insisted on associating with their (excluded-for-politeness’-sake expletive) fans.

Eiri Yuki would simply use the word ‘pervert’.

For our purposes, Tatsuha was sick. Sick with passion, mad from love.

And trying to cough convincingly in the back of a stretch limo.

Before anyone gets the wrong idea of our dear, virtuous, monk-like Tatsuha, this was not an everyday occurrence. In fact, Tatsuha had never done anything quite like this before, so he can probably be forgiven the urge when the opportunity arose. Chances were good that he would never have another opportunity, anyway – so he should really make the best of it.

Seated across the spacious interior from him was the owner of the limo himself. Tatsuha’s idol, his God, his honey, Ryuichi Sakuma, who was currently worried enough about him to off a ride home in the limo.

Tatsuha gave up on pretending to cough and tried to surreptitiously watch Ryuichi without drooling (as he was wont to do when within a mile of the man). Those eyes were watching him, that mouth was speaking to him, those hands were fiddling with Kumagorou…

Wait, what?

Snapping back to attention, he focused back in on Ryuichi’s voice.

“…so then, it was really, really cold out, and K’s phone still wouldn’t work, so we had to go find Tohma-chan, and he got really really mad at K, and I couldn’t sing for a whole week because my throat was so sick.” The fingers paused sadly for a moment. “But it was really alright, you know, ‘cause I got to learn what you do for people with sore throats.” He leaned forward until he was nose-to-nose with Tatsuha. “You have to say ‘ah!’” Tatsuha blinked at him.

“Ah?” He tried hesitantly. Ryuichi shook his head, green hair falling over his eyes.

“No, open your mouth wider!”

“Ahh?” Tatsuha attempted again, but Ryuichi shook his head irritably.

“No, wider…”

And the next thing Tatsuha knew, the close face had come closer and kissed him. His eyes shot open as a tongue poked at his still-slightly-open lips, startled, he opened his mouth wider-

“Much better!” Ryuichi exclaimed. He sat back happily and peered into Tatsuha’s mouth from the new vantage point. “Hey – you don’t look sick to me!”

[-trekkie-]
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-10-2007, 12:36 AM

#23 - Candy

Title: Bubblegum Pink
Pairing: Tatsuha/Ryuichi
Fandom: Gravitation
Disclaimer: I don’t own Gravitation or any characters in this fanfiction. They belong to Maki Murakami. I don’t own Dora the Explorer, either; I believe that belongs to NickJr.
---

The walls were bubblegum pink.

It was my first reaction, superceding the scribbles, trouncing the size of the place, beating out the extensive music memorabilia. Pink. Like…a pink that was not naturally occurring, but instead specially and specifically designed to astound the viewer. Pink.

“Um… Tatsuha?” I blinked, coming out of my shocked reverie at the melodious voice.

Oh yeah. One usually takes their shows off and enters an apartment, not stand in the doorway and gawk at the furnishings.

I stepped inside, toeing off my sneakers and nudging the door closed behind me, but I was experiencing difficulty staying focused on Ryuichi’s chatter as he left the entranceway. So, numbly, I followed him.

My vision was beginning to adjust to the décor, and as it did I could observe the things which had earlier escaped me. The walls were indeed covered with scribbles, messy kana spelling out familiar song lyrics, but the vast majority was written in English. I guess you can’t spend three years in a place without picking something up, but it was still odd to look at.

Ryuichi led me to a living room, mercifully not pink but pale green, its creamy-colored furniture contrasting sharply with the toys and fluffy pillows scattered around. He took off again the way we had come, saying something about ‘kitchen’ and ‘drinks’, but I barely heard him, still absorbed too deeply in the unconventional apartment.

Looking at the pillows led my gaze to a huge television set on the opposite wall, bordered by a beautiful looking sound system and ringed with video game systems. There was a large bookcase by that, full of games for the systems and DVDs. They seemed to be equal parts children’s shows and more mature movies.

Interesting.

I eased onto the couch, trying to focus on the situation and not the surroundings. I, Tatsuha Uesugi, was in Ryuichi’s - Ryuichi Sakuma’s - apartment, damnit, and if he was a little eccentric, so much the better, right? Rock stars are supposed to be kind of crazy, so if he watches – my eyes focused on a children’s show DVD and I read the title skeptically – Dora the Explorer in his free time, well, good for him.

I heard footsteps coming back my way, and pushed the thoughts out of my head in favor of comfortable lecherism. Ryuichi invited me to his apartment, and it would be worse then foolish to let such a God-given (and long-awaited) chance go to waste.

He came back into the living room, holding something in one hand. Not the beer, wine, pop, juice, water or anything even vaguely liquid…

…but a small pink bunny, frayed all over with the stuffing falling out the seams.

“Hi again, Tatsuha!” He said energetically as he plopped down beside me on the sofa. “This is Kumagorou! I had to leave him here ‘cause he’s not feeling well…” one long finger prodded a gaping hole in the fabric, “…but he says he’s very pleased to meet you!” Then, in a move I’ll never forget, he held Kumagorou (who names a rabbit after a bear, anyway?) up to my face in an approximation of a kiss, which I was obviously supposed to reciprocate.

And I laughed, because it had suddenly become clear to me that I had been lusting after a five-year-old with candy-colored walls my entire life.

[-trekkie-]
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-10-2007, 12:39 AM

#26, ‘If only I could make you mine.’

Title: Butterfly
Pairing: Uesugi Tatsuha/Sakuma Ryuichi
Fandom: Gravitation (Maki Murakami)
Disclaimer: I don’t own Gravitation or any of the characters, who belong to Maki Murakami.
Additional: Whew, angsty little thing here. As you can probably tell, I love Ryuichi and Tatsuha. This is also the last fanfic I had pre-written. It gets rough after this.

If only I could make you mine, but you belong to everyone.
You would argue with such a sentiment, of course. You’d pull Kumagorou from your head and give me a cottony kiss, followed by a softer human one. You’d revert to that intense person for a moment; stare at me as though conveying a truth too pure for words. Then you’d dash off to the kitchen for ice cream to make me feel better.
I don’t want ice cream though, not even soft serve ice cream from the meadow lands in the mountains. I want you.
You wouldn’t even be the only one to disagree. Everyone would – Tohma would give me the glare which clearly says I’m not worthy of Japan’s sex god. K would wave around a gun and cheerfully tell me to grow up, or I’ll hurt Ryuichi’s feelings. Shuichi would point out the fact that although Sakuma-san has millions of fans, I’m the only one who lives with him.
But the millions win out, right?
I hate having to share you. I hate that people can see you, listen to you, lust after you the way I did for years, because it wasn’t really so long ago that it was me in their positions. Longing after you, obsessing over you, dreaming for that one perfect chance moment when you’d see me and only me.
And it terrifies me, because if my dream can come true, why shouldn’t theirs?
So I cherish every kiss, from the pecks of Kumagorou to the gentle touches when we watch cartoons to the hot caresses when we’re making out. When we kiss it’s just us, no family or fans or over-protective ex-bandmates. When we kiss you’re mine, five year old to almost-scary thirty-one year old.
If only I could make you mine…
…but your kisses belong to me.

[-trekkie-]
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-10-2007, 01:52 AM

Theme: 8, 'Our own world'

Title: Musings
Pairing: Tory Blake/Colin Stephens
Fandom: Off*Beat (Jen Lee Quick)
Disclaimer: I don't own Off*Beat or any of the characters depicted within. They belong to Jen Lee Quick and Tokyopop. Oh, and the first italicized sentences are taken directly from Off*Beat, Volume Two, page 91.
Additional: I didn't know the name of Mandy's other friend, so I made it up. She is now Caitlyn.
Also: sorry for the odd POV change in the middle. I'm le tired.
---

"Trust me. Leave them be."
"That's what makes them happy in their own little world."

It wasn't so much that they were in their own world, Mandy reflected, but that they forcibly denied everyone else access. It was the same physical plane of existence, but... but a different perception.
She watched the two boys walk off down the high school corridor before being pulled along by her friends.
"--So give the newlyweds plenty of space."
Mandy pulled her attention back to her friends.
"What?" She asked. Mira laughed.
"They may as well be, they're never-" Caitlyn interrupted irritably.
"That's just as tastless now as it was two minutes ago, Mira." Mira rolled her eyes.
"Whatever. Come on, we'll be late for gym, and we don't want to miss Kevin-" Caitlyn nodded.
"Yeah, we should get going." Mandy sighed and followed her happily gossiping friends towards the gymnasium, remembering with a sinking feeling that Tory was in that class with her.

Tory sighed and rubbed the back of his neck irritably. Kevin was such a dick. He'd never understand what girls saw in him - he wasn't particularly nicer to his girlfriends than he was to Tory - but Mira and Caitlyn were standing around him happily, Mandy in the background.
He sighed. When Colin was around his fascination with the Gaia Project overshadowed everything else, and he completely ignored Mandy. He'd think of a way to make it up to her in History, that class was mostly pointless anyway...

History came and went. He apologized to Mandy after minimal mental anguish, and recieved an exuberant hug and a tiny peck on the cheek in return. Soon, he was seated with Colin in the library eating lunch.
Mandy did not, of course, fail to notice that lunch was made by Colin, and that they happily ate it in their own little world.

[-trekkie-]
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-11-2007, 12:59 AM

Theme: #2: news; letter

Title: Hugs and kisses.
Pairing: Raphael/Michael
Disclaimer: I don’t own Earthian or any of the characters depicted within, they belong to Yun Kouga and BLU.

Dear Lord Michael,

Earth is doing well! We're stationed in Canada right now. Even though it’s Easter, it’s snowing out. This is really annoying even though it’s pretty to watch. Kagetsuya thinks that the odd weather is a result of the human’s disrespect towards the planet. I think it’s just the odd weather for right now. I mean, the humans have been working really hard around here to stay more environmentally friendly, although much more could be done.
Anyway, enough about that! How are you and Lord Raphael? Kagetsuya and I are fine (even though we’re cold). I heard that the check-up exams would be taking place soon, although it’s barely been any time since the last ones. Is it because of the Cancer? We’re still trying to figure out what’ happening with that. There’s just no information available.
Please say hello to Lord Raphael to me, and give my warmest regards to everyone!

Chihaya

PS: Hugs and kisses!

Michael neatly folded up the letter and looked over the desk to where his secretary was trying not to look curious. He nonchalantly stood and strolled over to the other desk.
“Chihaya says hi,” he said cheerfully. Michael looked up.
“Oh?”
“And…” he stooped down for a moment and pecked the other angel on the lips. Michael blinked.
“…and?”
“Hugs and kisses!”
Then he returned to work.

[-trekkie-]
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-11-2007, 01:45 AM

Theme: 28: Wada Calcium CD3

Title: Trashed.
Pairing: Tory Blake/Colin Stephens
Disclaimer: Wada Calcium CD3 is a real product, found here, Copyright (C) 2003 Wada Calcium Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. Tory and Colin belong to the lovely (and deviantART’d) Jen Lee Quick, as well as Tokyopop. I own nothing.
Additional: Seriously. Google translate this beast. Italicized are direct quotations.

---

“Vitamin such as the one which is not exposed to the sunlight excessively and the person who does not eat the fish excessively D3 to become insufficient is suitable for tend one.”
“What?” Colin looked over Tory’s shoulder to see the brown bottle of pills. “What?
Tory just gave him a dirty look.
“This is Wada Calcium CD3. It’s the newest thing from Japan.”
“Japan?” Colin looked closer at the bottle. “It doesn’t look very safe.”
“It is – I got it from-”
“And what does ‘wadakarushiyumu’ mean?” Tory looked askance at the bottle.
“I’m not sure…”
“Tory,” Colin said irritably, “why do you want to take these, anyway?” Tory shrugged.
“Well, it says it’s for people who don’t eat much fish…”
“No, it says ‘the person who does not eat the fish excessively D3’. That’s barely even English.”
“It is too. Just… less grammatically proper then, say, you or me.”
“Or the cat.” Colin scoffed. “Those’ll make you sick.”
Tory popped one. “Whatever.”

Two days, and sixteen pills later, Tory was still very much alive and feeling just the tiniest bit smug. He walked cheerfully into the back of the library at lunch, where Colin had already opened his lunch, and announced loudly (but not too loudly):
“Still alive!” Colin shrugged.
“I never gave you a time frame to die in. It’ll still happen.”
“Well, aren’t we cheerful.” He opened his lunch bag. “Eurgh. Spam. She knows I hate it, but she insists.”
Colin was silent, eyeing the bottle of pills beside Tory as he chewed on his own unidentifiable lunch. Tory finished his sandwich in silence, and then reached for some juice and the bottle.
He tossed a handful, four, into his mouth and then Colin pounced.
Leaning over Tory, he pressed their lips together and thrust his tongue into Tory’s mouth. The kiss was quick and brutal. Tory pushed him back, looking stunned; Colin just smirked with a small blush.
“What – what was that?” Tory asked dazedly. Colin shrugged and spat the four pills out into his hand, tossing the stolen bottle into the air with his other.
“They can’t kill you, this way.” And he proceeded to dump them in the trash.

[-trekkie-]
⊙ω⊙
n/a

Old 04-11-2007, 02:21 AM

Theme: 6: the space between dream and reality

Title: Untraceable.
Pairing: Yoru/Sora Hashiba
Disclaimer: Written by Riho Sawaki, published by Kadokawa Shoten. Obviously, I am neither and work for neither.
Additional: Been ages since I watched Sukisho, sorry for any chronological impossibilities. And tense changes. Heh.

---

Sometimes when Sora wakes up, on the nights when he’s not molesting Sunao but just sleeping, and the wind is making the curtains sway, he thinks that maybe it all isn’t so bad.
So he lost some memories – maybe it was better this way. From Sunao’s injured looks and violence maybe it was really for the best. Matsuri still takes his ridiculous pictures. Gaku still makes his nanometer-precise ramen. Hiromu is still crushing on him. Maybe it was fine.
When Sora thinks like this, he closes his eyes and tries to remember but it never comes. He almost resents Yoru for this, but he can’t bring himself to hate the person he created. Instead he sighs – closes his eyes – snuggles into the warm pillow and lets the breeze play on his face.
He ponders where life has taken him. The circumstances that created Yoru.
Night.
Was it that dark in his life? Could he truly have not survived, but become a soldier, a test, a machine? Doesn’t he owe Yoru something for that, if it is even possible to repay someone who exists only in your head?
He turns over a bit, deep in these thoughts.
It comes to him, as his eyes close and he dwells in the twilight of sleep. Yoru is there – he could answer the questions. The memories…
He wakes up briefly, and then settles back into normal sleep, the faint touch of lips on his own untraceable.