Rush Royale
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-30-2009, 07:30 PM

Do you have an Endfight Code?

Veiss Wynd
Character Modeler

Old 08-30-2009, 07:32 PM

x ox Teacher not tell us that. He said we can do all this with just what we already know.

Rush Royale
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-30-2009, 10:36 PM

Shame on your Teacher! D:

Veiss Wynd
Character Modeler

Old 08-30-2009, 11:00 PM

; ~ ; fiiix eeet !
I've got Sean Treants.

Rush Royale
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-30-2009, 11:10 PM

Ooh Trent!

I HATE YOU TETRIS!

Veiss Wynd
Character Modeler

Old 08-30-2009, 11:45 PM

Yea, I talked to him about an advance C++ class. He's totally in on it. ; 3; take eet wiff mi?

Rush Royale
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-31-2009, 07:52 AM

Well if I can get back in, then sure.

Veiss Wynd
Character Modeler

Old 08-31-2009, 08:45 AM

.A .You'll get back in. I was kinda hoping that at the very least, we'd end up in the same team production. I might postpone mine to the next year summer one instead of the winter one. Depends who we get. I know some in this next one, but I also know some in the other next one too. Some with interesting ideas, others with good skill with certain things.
Shawn makes midis, Raymond is a good modeler, though he prefers the sub divs, which I hear might be problematic since games only seem to like polygons. Sandy is a wonderful artist...I can't think of who else would be in mine. Chuck, the old guy, but after what Josh told me about him, I don't want him in my team. He's been around apparently as far as the first team production and was always kicked out. In this last one, he was unhappy by the idea chosen for the game, so he went about telling others the chosen idea, and then his idea, which is something he's not supposed to do. So I hear he's a dick in that sense.
The other team, the next summer one should consist of Ian, Cheetah, the asian long-haird Brandon, this other dude, I forget his name, but he was in my game design and game play class, Dan should also be in it. Ian and Dan are good planners. Ian seems to have a thing for thinking things through and systematically. He's already started with like plans on how to organize the team and all. I unno. Says he's throwing a BBQ for the next team production...though he didn't know there was one January, so I guess he might mesh both students who will fall under either or.

Anyways, if I wait longer, it'll also give me more time to prepare. I think I really do want to help with programming, but I want to become savvier with C++
If I can't get that friken simple battle system right, how in the hell could i figure out anything else >..>
/sad

Rush Royale
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-31-2009, 10:09 AM

Yea, I suppose we'll see. Nice story by the way :sarcasm:

Veiss Wynd
Character Modeler

Old 08-31-2009, 10:37 AM

.__. did you TL;DR me?
;< It's factual. Not a story.

Rush Royale
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-31-2009, 10:53 AM

No no I read most of it.

Veiss Wynd
Character Modeler

Old 08-31-2009, 10:54 AM

... most of it....

Rush Royale
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-31-2009, 10:56 AM

Yeeeaaa, reading in this day and age is obsolete.

Veiss Wynd
Character Modeler

Old 08-31-2009, 10:57 AM

Yet, you use words like obsolete...

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 08-31-2009, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veiss Wynd View Post
xD Awws, thats so cool ! I love that they changed the colors for that darker theme ! I hope they do something like that this year ^ ^ . o. maybe with cute little bat silhouettes and witches and a big pritty yellow pumpkin moon . ~ .
I apologise for disappearing. M family went for a trip the past few days and I've just returned home. =D

Yes, I personally liked the dark background (and they did the same for Winter Nights event), although a few users did complain it hurt their eyes and a few cases where they had to brighten up their screens to be able to see the text.
I like the idea of cute little bat silhouettes, witches and the yellow pumpkin moon, though!

Rush Royale
(-.-)zzZ

Old 08-31-2009, 08:41 PM

I use lots of words :drool:

Halloween Event? We're already talking about that?

Veiss Wynd
Character Modeler

Old 08-31-2009, 09:01 PM

. A . Where did you go? If I may inquire. I sooo need a real vacation =..= Haven't had one since I went to visit my hometown at nyc with rush for a month a year and almost 3 months ago.

So what exactly were the colors on each of the bg panels? Just curious to know why it might hurt. There are color combinations that can retain halloween and winter night themes just fine without the need of the user having to crank up their brightness. Should have Mene work on that, cause its a neat-neat idea, but it's not a good thing if people need to adjust for it...like for commercial reasons. Imagine if Mene was 100 times more populated. A larger ratio of the population would be displeased . o.
. A. I guess I just want the idea to work and make most of everybody happy.

8D And Yeaaa ! Silhouettes are awesome ! On a corner you could have a cute little spider web, and maybe a spider hanging down from the main logo. The main logo could be warped. Art created to make the characters dressed up and make the town spooky. ! ! !

@Rush: Halloween is awesome ! ! ! D: Of course we talk about it. The Hallmark by my old apartment is already decorating for halloween too ! . ^ .

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator
Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 09-01-2009, 02:15 AM

Just some in-bound traveling, no where too far. :)
We went to Kuantan, Pahang (in Malaysia, by the way), specifically Teluk Cempedak, we stayed in a beach resort there. It was raining quite a bit but when it's not, it's lovely.
Oh, dear. I hope there will be enough time for a vacation soon for you? oAo;

For the Halloween event last year, everything was black. The post boxes were indicated and outlined in white. The posts were set on default white during the event. The avatars had their black backgrounds too. The avatar I had during that time had quite some bits of black on him, which made him... not so obvious over the background. That was the same event I turned my avatar blond for the first time. :lol:
It was okay to me, but admittedly, some font colours do make my eye hurt, especially the yellows.

And that is exactly why the colours for this event were more pleasant to look at. The planning team do learn from past incidences. There weren't much complaints about the CP 09 layout this time around. =)

Ooh~ A spider hanging from the logo would be cool. Spider webs all hanging around and a dark, dark night. A red moon with fog around and the houses turn old and abandoned? xD

Rush Royale
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-01-2009, 07:18 AM

@Iroase: Oh so your from Malaysia, How was the trip? I heard it's very busy in Pahang.

@Veiss: Halloween is second to Christmas and it's Green Glory!

zumbie
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 09-01-2009, 05:08 PM

OoO I wanna bid Hmmm...winters flight/circlet set + eyes of the wild + yumeh ears and tail?

Rush Royale
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-01-2009, 07:26 PM

Item Bid :drool:

Veiss Wynd
Character Modeler

Old 09-01-2009, 11:34 PM

@Iroase: . o. You live so far from my dwelling. Was the resort fun? ^ ^ Rain isn't always so bad, but at a beach, I guess it's not the best kind of weather D:
You see, I live in Vegas now - no beach, rain is rare, so I adore it =..= The weather always cools down really nicely after the rain. Otherwise it's just too hot here.
I used to go to those as a kid. Always had a good time with the family :] I'm actually talking to my dad about a possible resort trip to California or some place nice with a beach.

You know, Black on white is alright, but when you have white on black like in that event, that is pain for the eyes in general (though of course, this is an exaggeration since it's not like we're all old-old people or people with eye problems, but just in general). White, since it's so light, I understand now why some people complained. D: And yea ! Yellow would hurt to, be it on white or black, it's just a no-no font color. Some people complain that my font is too bright, but just rarely...like once ^ ^;; that was late at night, when I was chatting on AIM, the person had a headache already so the font made it worse.

ooo a fun combination I do sometimes for halloween-fun fonts is T H I S

So do you already know what the Mene Team is up to for this event? 8D foggy nights and spooky town !

@Rush: D: What is Green Glory?

@zumbie: Sure :]

Winter's Flight
3,000 to 3,500 gold
Glacial Circlet
3,000 to 3,500 gold
Eyes of the Wild
750 to 1,000 gold
Yumeh Ears and Tail
5,000+ gold

11750-13000

Last edited by Veiss Wynd; 09-01-2009 at 11:37 PM..

Anna_Crackers
*^_^*

Old 09-02-2009, 02:03 AM

I bid Panda Slippers
21,000-22,000 gold

Veiss Wynd
Character Modeler

Old 09-02-2009, 02:23 AM

:] Sure, thanks for stopping by !

Last edited by Veiss Wynd; 09-02-2009 at 02:29 AM..

Rush Royale
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-02-2009, 07:42 AM

That was such a Jump in prices :drool: