Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-25-2009, 12:27 AM

Lol~
I hate Air Conditioners 'cause they don't allow you to open a window, yet I have fans 'cause of the noise xD;
I'm in a Lose-Lose situation - but hey - that's what shorts and tank-tops are for xD
It's mainly because I'm a figure skater why the heat effects me so much - my body has been tuned to cold temperatures since I was 8 or 9 so I've come to like the cooler temperatures more for the most part :3

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 06-25-2009, 12:33 AM

Ah, see, I've learned to exist without being able to open the windows for the past two years I've been in school. In both dorm rooms, the window did not open.

I'm fine with fans but we have a limited supply here... Noise has never been a problem for me. I've been around all of it for so long, it just doesn't bother me anymore.

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-25-2009, 01:21 AM

o.O
That's -seriously- wretched -- me and my claustrophobianess could -not- handle that T_T :gonk:

Lol~
You're lucky - I'm around it too and I still can't stand it - I'm like, the lightest sleeper you'll ever meet xD;

oHsoDemandinG
Cha-cha-cha.....Charmin!!

Old 06-25-2009, 01:27 AM

Aww man I missed being Mai cheerleader. Please forgive me Mai.

Goblin Maiden
SUPAH KITTEH HAPPEH POWAH.

Old 06-25-2009, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivvy View Post
OMG I love it I so wanted to read more. >.< lol I was like that is so me. >.< And funny thing is I do have 3 children. >.< Only they are all boys..lol
Yaaay, I'm really happy that you like it. ^___^ I enjoyed writing it.

@Emma--Your story is up next! I might start it tonight and finish it tomorrow, or I might start it tomorrow instead.

@dae--Welcome to my humble booth! How are you liking the Circus? =D

@Ohso--Awww, that's okay. I appreciate the thought. =D And there's no rule saying you can't still cheer.

oHsoDemandinG

Old 06-25-2009, 03:10 AM

Yay!! *does cheerleading routine for Mai* Mai is R-E-D, RED, H-O-T, HOT!!!!

Goblin Maiden

Old 06-25-2009, 03:13 AM

Hooray!!!! =D Thank you! I feel so cheered on now. XD

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-25-2009, 03:18 AM

Yay!
I can't wait to read it <33

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-25-2009, 06:13 AM

Mai, I posted a request, tooo. 8D I wanna know if it's alright to ask for such thing. >:

Goblin Maiden

Old 06-25-2009, 06:18 AM

Yes, that's perfectly fine, Rainy. ^__^ Particularly for me... You know I'm a Labyrinth fan! 8D *Mai frolics*

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-25-2009, 06:23 AM

Labyrinth?
You wouldn't happen to mean Pan's Labyrinth would you?
-absolutely ADORED that movie-

Goblin Maiden

Old 06-25-2009, 06:34 AM

Nope, Labyrinth with David Bowie and Jennifer Connelly. =D The Goblin King!

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-25-2009, 06:38 AM

Hmmm~
Never heard of it~
What's it about?

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-25-2009, 12:33 PM

Yup, that's why I asked, haha.
But, eh, I might have to ask for something else. Something funny. So that I can cheer up a bit even if for a moment. D: I would hug you to death if you can put romance together with humor in that bit of writing. >:

oHsoDemandinG

Old 06-25-2009, 02:30 PM

USERNAME: oHsoDemandinG
GENRE: mystery, fantasy,
DEFINING TOPIC(S) : cereal, art, nature, akwardness, self-awarness
LENGTH: 1-2 pages max. It's up to you.
MENEWSHA AVATARS INVOLVED : ohso---> and Bearbur-->
EXTRA DETAILS: Bearbur is kinda shy and quiet and really sweet. Ohso is sarcastic and kinda childish but when the time calls for it she's mature. She also like to mess with Beabur and pinch his cheekc (the one's on his face)
METHOD OF SENDING : PM is fine.

Thanks Mai!!!!!

secretdae007
The Colors of a Dae

Old 06-25-2009, 03:40 PM

Now Dae wants to see Labyrinth! Dx

Goblin Maiden

Old 06-25-2009, 04:56 PM

@Emma--It's about this teenager, Sarah, who loves fantasy and daydreaming. One night she has to babysit for her baby half-brother Toby yet AGAIN, and she's fed up with her stepmother not understanding her. So in a fit of imagination and frustration, she wishes that the goblins from her book Labyrinth would take Toby away.... Only they actually do. The Goblin King Jareth then transports her into the world of the Underground and gives her 13 hours to make it through his Labyrinth and to his castle in order to get Toby back (because she "didn't mean it" when she wished). It's kind of a cult classic. I'd recommend watching it just to see whether or not you'll like it. Oh, and David Bowie plays Jareth, and he sings. ^__^

@Ohso--You're on the list! =D Thank you for your interest in this, it makes me happy.

@Dae--You totally should. ^___^ Get it from Netflix or something! NOW. =D

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-25-2009, 06:21 PM

I'm -definitely- renting that movie - I saw a trailer for it on youtube and it looks hilariously amazing xD <333

Goblin Maiden

Old 06-25-2009, 06:25 PM

It's not really meant to be hilarious, per se.... Then again, I guess it could be funny to some people just because it's old. =P What trailer did you see?

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 06-25-2009, 06:28 PM

Musicals and goblins DO seem amusing to some... Still, the things you can get out of it~ I mean, fictions about it are from horror to sweetest fluff possible and they all matches with part of movie's feel. x3

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-25-2009, 06:34 PM

I dunno - I think it might have been more of an AMV or something - but I saw the goblins and they looked pretty strange and sketchy - but it reminded me a -ton- of The Dark Crystal :3
I think the goblins would just crack me up 'cause they're so weird looking, yet they're adorable enough to be like "I WANT ONEEE" <3
So I mean, maybe the movie won't be hilarious per se, but the characters in general at points will probably crack me up :3

oHsoDemandinG

Old 06-25-2009, 06:35 PM

Of course Mai! I mean't to be here for the grand opening but I had to leave.

Hyda
Gamer Chick

Old 06-25-2009, 06:39 PM

o3o I lubs this idea~!

USERNAME: Hyda
GENRE (fantasy, sci-fi, mystery, etc): fantasy-ish.
DEFINING TOPIC(S) (love, war, school, fairies, cupcakes, wolves, etc. etc.) [choose up to five]:
forbidden love, (conflict but nothing that could completely tear them apart), personal growth

LENGTH (# of paragraphs, pages, etc. Up to 3 Microsoft Word pages): as many as you see fit. :3 I'd like a long story, but I won't be picky.
MENEWSHA AVATARS INVOLVED (yours, another user's, none, etc.): Mine and *rave*'s (He's my boyfriend irl)
EXTRA DETAILS (warning: the quill may choose to take details into account or ignore them as it pleases): Rave can be quiet at first.. but he has one heckuva temper. o-o; I'm more... sweet and gentle. So in a way, we can kind of balance one another.
METHOD OF SENDING (PM, e-mail, post, etc. [Note: longer stories are best sent by PMs or e-mail): You can pm it to me, or I could pm you my email. :3

I will stay and chat for a bit. :3 I have to shower soon, but I'd come back~ <3 :hug:

Goblin Maiden

Old 06-25-2009, 06:55 PM

@Emma--Yeah, the goblins are pretty funny. ^__^ Especially during the Dance Magic scene, and the big battle scene! =D You should definitely watch it and then tell us what you think. :3

@Ohso--Haha, it's fine! I'm just happy you swung by. =D

@Hyda--Okay, you are on the list! Thank you! ^__^

I've got room for one more person before I've got to shut down requests, at least until I get these done. I'm going to be busy today! =D

Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 06-25-2009, 06:59 PM

I'm having my dad rent it as we speak :3
Hopefully the movie store has it <333