JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 03-06-2017, 05:36 AM

Graham slightly frowned at Sukie, not knowing about the fundraiser but he perked up at her saying she would most likely be there anyways, “I forget, you don’t keep up on the parties anymore.” He chuckled lightly. Graham liked Sukie, she was one of the few girls he knew that wasn’t stuck up and some money hungry, two faced trick. She had changed a lot at some point when she was in her early teens and he found himself enjoying her company more and more but he never really knew how to approach her outside of the parties they would be at together. He couldn’t help feeling slightly nervous about her giving her full attention to him, plus all the guys were there to. “What Sukie, you didn’t know about a Norman, party?” Titus, said having a cheeky grin on his face, “You were always the first to-“ Graham quickly, landed a light elbow into Titus’s ribs to shut him up, making him grunt and look at Graham, “What?” “That’s not important.” He gave Titus a look, then he quickly smiled back to Sukie, “Well, even if for whatever maybe your parents aren’t coming…” he made some random hand gestures, “You are always more then welcome to come anyways!” He smiled warmly at her.

~~~~~

Mia and Alex, had been waiting in rather comfortable silence but Mia, was dying to ask Alex so many questions. But didn’t know if he would even want to talk to her….after all she was no where near his states. Suddenly, she heard giggling next to her and turned to see Alex, looking at her with a laughing face, she blushed brightly, “What?” She quickly started touching her face, trying to see if something was on it, “Is something on my face?” Alex, chuckled and nodded his head, Yes.” “What is it?” She felt around her face more trying to find it, “Questions!” He said holding his index finger up and chuckling at her facial expressions. “Huh? Questions?” She titled her head at him “Yes!” He said tapping his finger on her nose lightly, “Everything you think shows up on your face.” Mia, blushed at his words, “Ah, well…yes, I’ve been told that a few times.” She fiddled with her fingers as she looked down to the ground, her orangish, blond hair falling over her shoulders to slightly hide her face. “So what’s the question?” He asked bending down to look under her hair with an excited smile. Mia blushed and lifted her head up, so he wasn’t having to bend down, “Oh…um…well…I mean…you don’t have to answer them if you don’t want to….I mean, I just ask questions that most people think are pretty personal sometimes, so you know…?” She trailed off, as she realized she was rambling again. Alex just chuckled, “So ask your first question already?” Mia, took a breath and then turned to face Alex, “How old are you?” “Seventeen! I’ll be eighteen, next month.” He said proudly, “How tall are you?” “5’6!” “Do people mistake you for a middle schooler?” She frowned lightly, “All the time, makes it easy to get away with things!” He laughed, holding his stomach. Mia couldn’t help but laugh with him, “I never thought of it that way.” “Got look on the bright side of being shorter then most.”

Mia looked at him for a moment and thought about weather or not she should really ask him this next question, “Anything else?” He asked smiling at her, he could tell she did. “Um…well….” She thought how to ask without offending him or word it wrong, “Do you…” she hesitated, then took a breath, “Are you dating Morgan?” She asked the fist question that had been bugging her since she’d met Alex and seen the way he behaved around her. He titled his head, smiling at her and just as he opened his mouth, "Hey, sorry for making you wait!" Mia flinched at the different voice and turned to see Morgan and quickly smiled at her, "Alex?" Alex smiled at her, “Yep thats me!” "Well, I'm glad you're here, I was just going to get your number so I could call you and have you meet up with us. This works out prefect. Come on, everyone else is waiting for us." She gave them a big smile. Alex looked to Mia, as her question was never answered and then he quickly latched himself onto Morgan’s side hugging her excitedly, “We’re super excited to have lunch with you and your friends! I got the chief to make some really great food! So wherever you guys eat, he’ll bring it out to us!” He smiled up at her like a child trying to impress their parent. Mia, chuckled and walked up to them, “Shall we go, before we make your friends wait any longer?” She smiled excited to eat with Morgan. But as they were lead outside Mia, couldn’t help but wonder, what Alex was going to say before Morgan had showed up.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 03-10-2017, 08:51 AM

Morgan stumbled a few steps back as she was suddenly hug attacked by Alex. He may be just a head shorter then her but that didn’t mean he wasn’t stronger then her, which she would always be reminded of when he would hold a little to tightly onto her. Chuckling lightly and letting her arm hang natural around his upper back, she shook her head a t him, “Alex, I told you that you didn’t need to do anything crazy like that.” But as she looked down into his smiling face all she could do was give in, she was sure he would get upset if she didn't let him. Sighing and shrug her shoulders weakly, “But then again you always do what you want anyways, everyone will love the food I'm sure.” She heard him giggle playfully and felt him nuzzle into her side. When Mia came over and suggested they head out she nodded in agreement and started to lead the way to where her friends would met up for lunch. Not noticing the looks the two gave each other every now and then.

~~~~~

Sukie laughed lightly, at Graham’s comment about her not keeping up on parties anymore, “What can I say…Other things became more important.” Then Titus, threw himself in quickly, “What Sukie, you didn’t know about a Norman, party?” Sukie shrugged her shoulders, “You were always the first to kn-Ouch! What?” She looked to Titus and then back to Graham, “That’s not important.” She keep looking back and forwards between the two as the they fought slightly and couldn’t help the small laugh that left her but she covered her mouth to not be so loud. She smiled at the two and thought it was sweet of Graham for trying to get Titus to change the subject of her old habits as to not upset her. But she had pretty much came to terms with all that and didn’t let it get to her when others would talk about it. It was just going to have to be something she learned to live with and that the people she would have to live her life around would know about how she behaved before now, and so far she was doing just fine, “Thanks, Graham. I’m sure my parents will most definitely be there, they wouldn’t dare miss one of the wonderful, Norman Events!” She smiled warmly at him, and watch as their food order came.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 03-10-2017, 05:40 PM

Graham couldn’t help the slight embarrassment that came at her, thanks and smile. He rubbed the back of his neck and smiled in return, “Of course, anytime Sukie.” Jacob walked over to Graham with his plate of food, since he seemed to forget about it. “Hey Sukie! Morgan keeping you out of trouble?” He chuckled lightly. Graham, snapped out of his little zone when Jacob spoke, “Oh, thanks Jacob.” He said taking his food from him, “No problem.” Jacob nodded his head. Titus then decided to pop back into the conversation once he grabbed his own plate of food, “Hey, Sukie want to come have lunch with us?” He asked cheerly, after all it want’t like she wasn’t a friend of theirs, they all may not hang out every single day and moment but Titus considered her fun, friendly and nice to be around. They had pretty much grown up together and at pretty much all the parties Titus, had gone to most the time Sukie, had been there as well and they would hang out together at some point during them. So he considered her as a friend of his no matter how little time they spent together now.

“Yeah, come join us for lunch Sukie.” Jacob smiled warmly at her, realizing that he hasn't seen much of her lately. Jacob only got to see more of Morgan, because she was apart of the Council, but with Sukie, he missed spending time with her and Morgan. Graham looked at Titus and Jacob, shocked they had asked her but at the sometime extremely happy with his friends for asking and then he looked back to Sukie, nodding his head, waiting to hear her answer.