MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-19-2008, 03:23 PM

Shan looked at Kira, thinking she might know what was on her mind. "We might be able to recruit more people on our way. Truthfully, I did not think anyone would show up."

"Low expectations are the reason I'm going," Yuki explained, twirling his flute in his right hand. He didn't say this out loud, but he couldn't the thought of his mother going alone. It gave him an uneasy feeling at the very pit of his stomach to the point where it almost made him sick.

Elektra_x3
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-19-2008, 11:15 PM

Demitra laughed to herself as she continued her way to Shan. She had gotten carried away while playing with a fish, making it float in the air with a water bubble around it. Putting a lock of hair behind her ear, she arrived at the gate.

Demitra put on her white hood and opened to gate, leading to the house where Shan and several others awaited. Approaching them, she said cheerily, "Weren't planning to leave without me, were you?"

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-19-2008, 11:44 PM

Shan looked quickly at Demitra. "Ah! I was hoping I wouldn't have to. I'm glad you showed up," she said, glad to have one more person. "This here is my son, Yuki."

With a blush, Yuki bowed in Demitra's direction. "P-pleased to meet you ma'am."

Cows Go Moo
Crouching Roleplayer Hidden Lurk...

Old 04-20-2008, 12:01 AM

Kira looked at the new comer and waved. "Glad we don't though, it's fun to see some new people..err person." She waved at Demitra, smiling. "Kira."

Elektra_x3
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-20-2008, 12:09 AM

She took off her hood before saying, "Aw, this is your son? Pleased to meet you too!" She then turned to the girl that just introduced herself, "My name is Demitra. So when are we going to move out?"

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-20-2008, 12:39 AM

"In a few minutes, at most. We must take advantage of the sunlight as long as we are allowed to have it, so we will not wait for much longer." Shan looked up at the clouds. They were beautiful and large today. She wondered if any would be covering the moon later. "It's best not to approach the core at night."

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-20-2008, 03:04 AM

"Yeah, I suppose we should." Kira was naturally impatient, but would wait for more people. She looked up at the sky, it being a rather beautiful day. She looked at the others, so they would be the five that she was traveling with. It wasn't who she expected, but not in a bad way. She didn't really know them, but at least they all had a common goal, sort of. She put the hood of her cloak onto her head to shield from the sunlight as she wondered about the core.

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-20-2008, 03:35 AM

Shan took one of her fans from her obi and spun it, almost mindlessly. Almost. If one looked closely, they would be able to see that the edge of the fan was glowing, with an occasional spark escaping the frame and vanishing into thin air. The speed of the fan began to increase gradually, and a whirring sound could be heard.

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-20-2008, 04:14 AM

Kira looked at the fans in a slight amazement as they sparked and whirled. Were they going to be transported now? She wondered that as the fans started to increase in speed and glowed. She knew that they were going to be transported, but this way was rather elegant and maybe flashy as well. She closed her eyes and waited, opening on of them to check progress.

Elektra_x3
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-20-2008, 05:47 PM

Demitra's jaw slightly dropped as she stared at the fan. "That is too cool!" she exclaimed. A smile was to remain on her face until the first battle came. She then turned to Kira and asked, "So what weapons will you be using on this wonderful journey?" She wanted to be best friends with everyone. Almost everyone, that is. If you try and hurt her or any of her friends, she'll get angry.

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-20-2008, 06:03 PM

Kira turned over to answer Demitra. "Just an old fashioned sword with a hint of magic to it. What's weapon of choice." She ob served the girl and her attire, locating the sword on her hip easily. It was a blueish color and the hilt design was simple, but the rest was a bit different, most likely a western style sword.

Elektra_x3
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-20-2008, 06:12 PM

"Oh, well my mother gave me this," she said, taking her sword out. "Not sure if there's any magic in it, though I rarely use it. I'm not the hugest fan of violence. So I just practice on dummies." Her eyes twinkled as she stared at her sword. She loved the way it looked, and it made her miss her mother dearly. "Oh yeah!" she remembered her shurikens. She took off the pouch and took out one of them. She quickly threw it, aiming at a nearby tree. It scraped some bark off of the tree, and then made a U turn to come back in her gloved hand. "Cool, right? I have no clue how that works, but I love it!"

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-20-2008, 06:18 PM

"Nice, I have to say that I'm not exactly battle happy either. Usually I use it for practice." She did have a small bit of practice on real things though. Her background had included working part time as a butcher for one summer. She raised an eyebrow at the shuriken though. How they were able to boomerang back to Demitra was a mystery to her too. "Well either way, if it works, it works."

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-20-2008, 07:17 PM

Shan smiled for a moment. The fan began spinning faster and faster still, until she stopped moving her hand and the fan kept spinning on its own. It became a blur of colors and floated above their heads. "Please come closer," she said to all of them, staring up at her fan.

Yuki stopped turning the flute in his fingers and held on to his mother's cloak. "We're leaving, then?"

"Yes, dear," his mother replied.

DustyDreamer
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 04-21-2008, 01:04 AM

Ani was quietly off to the side by herself. She wasnt much of a talker, if anything, she carried a conversation really light. She nodded to the newcomer, before turning her attention to Shans words and the spinning fan. She took a step closer to the girl, her fingers tracing the edge of the strap across her chest, to the hilt of her sword. She felt the two enchanted daggers on the inside of her legs. Everything was in place, she was ready.

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-21-2008, 01:11 AM

Kira stepped closer to Shan as they were ready to transport themselves away. She was ready to go there and sure as heck didn't want to waste anymore time. She watched the array of color above her and the others as well. She secretly wondered whether it would be painful or just surprising, but probably wouldn't be otherwise Shan would have found an other way. There were a swirl of thoughts in her head, but she dismissed them all.

Elektra_x3
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-21-2008, 02:40 AM

Demitra excitedly stepped closer to Shan, not taking her eyes off of the swirling fan. She didn't think that they were able to transport like this. Demitra wondered what the others were thinking, but she couldn't speak. She couldn't even stop and say how "super excited" she was. She just smiled and put on her hood.

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-21-2008, 03:16 AM

The fan kept spinning, and as it did, it began to form a field around all of them. Each of the travelers began to look more and more faint, as if each one of them were glowing.Then, everything turned white. Then for a sickening moment, there was nothing.

Shan was standing in the middle when the field disappeared. The fan above her stopped spinning and fell into her hand. "This is as fa--"

She stopped as a black shape attacked her. With a couple of spin kicks from Shan, the figure was reduced to nothing but a puff of smoke. "That won't happen too often near the beginning," shes tated. "As I was about to say: This is as far as I can teleport you. Any further and we run... risks."

Yuki looked at the puff of smoke, then over at his mother. "Splitting?" he asked tentatively.

"Yes. That."

Elektra_x3
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-21-2008, 03:26 AM

"Woah! What the heck was that?" she asked, her eyes widened. She stared at the puff of smoke. It was too weird. But she had to admit, it was pretty cool when there was nothing but whiteness. When Yuki said "Splitting", she gulped. Well good thing there weren't going to anymore. Besides, they were big girls, they could handle themselves, she thought to herself as she laid a hand on her sword.

Cows Go Moo

Old 04-21-2008, 03:28 AM

Kira admired the field, but only for a short moment as she felt herself glowing before her vision faded into a white blur. She blinked her eyes, trying to get her vision back to normal. Splitting...she could think of a few things that, that meant. "Understood, so which way to the Dreamweaver?"

Sir Pixelbag
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Sir Pixelbag

Old 04-21-2008, 03:53 AM

You can't delete posts D:

DustyDreamer
\ (•◡•) /
Banned

Old 04-21-2008, 04:01 AM

Ani had closed her eyes for the duration. She didnt see anything, but felt it consume her and she was gone, before reappearing again. She opened her eyes to see Shan fight off the shadow. Her hand was already on her sword, but she lessened her grip as it disappeared. Ani looked at Shan, Splitting? She thought to herself. Rendering herself ready for the journey to the core, she also added to Kira's question,"Yes, where to the Dreamweaver?"

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-21-2008, 04:17 AM

[[Thanks for taking care of that Elektra ^^ Sorry, I was a bit distracted XD

@Sir PixelBag: Feel free to send a PM with your character description. The form is in the first page ^^
to express, you write "she smiled" or "he frowned" or some other emotion. I'd like for people to actually write things out here ^^]]

Shan pointed in a general direction, which seemed just the same as any others; but Shan deemed it different for whatever reason.

They were standing in a dip between mountains, and in any direction they looked, there were only more mountains. Here, the time was different that where they had been before. The sun was higher in the sky, and it was much, much hotter.

Elektra_x3
Dead Account Holder

Old 04-21-2008, 04:22 AM

((Aww man. I just deleted that post because I thought you should have taken care of it and you would have thought I was rude or something. O_o. But I think he'll get his answer through what you typed.))

MurasakiCrown
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 04-21-2008, 04:27 AM

[[Aw, well it's okay. If you ever encounter a lost newbie and I'm not around, feel free to steer them in the right direction. I don't mind at all.

Also, new stage is up.. I'll make corrections tomorrow, I have to go soon ^^; ]]

{W E L C O M E _ T O _ S T A G E _ T W O }