broadway_princessxo34
If you don't care, why are you a...

Old 10-26-2009, 07:30 PM

{R we going to have the challenge we can rp about soon? I still have writers block sort of :P and i dont like growing up :P}

Holly ignored the boys thoughts and looked up when the lights flickered expecting a voice to speak again. Then the boy said there was a new person and sure enough standing in the corner was a boy, or well man. "And you think i'm scary." Holly forced a laugh watching the man who was unconscious in the corner. She was expecting him to wake up any second.

Last edited by broadway_princessxo34; 10-26-2009 at 07:40 PM..

LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 10-26-2009, 08:32 PM

((Ok now for the challenge))
Alexia again jumped from the shadowed corner that she was in when again the voice came from above. "Again I say welcome and I will give you a simple challenge. Get to know those around you enough to answer a few questions those that do not get each question right will die on the spot in front of you."

Lusalma
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-26-2009, 09:39 PM

Lusalma blinked at the unorthodox question looked around and stated clearly, "I don't want anyone to die so I will just say what I know of before I came here: My name is , I am Sidhe, I am uber smart," here Lusalma -paused to stop and grin, hoping the others got her joke, before continuing, "and I came here because I was too reckless in my search for the ultimate knowledge." Ending her revelation Lusalma pouted and sat down with a sulky huff, hating how it was her won fault for being caught...

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 10-27-2009, 12:45 AM

Kayne heard a grunt come from the corner. He looked over and saw the man raising his head and opening his eyes. "Welcome to death," he muttered, staring at the guy. He emitted a gasp when the voice suddenly appeared again, and said, "Eh? What? Uh..." He gulped and said, "Umm... I am Kayne Alexander Rosen. I'm almost seventeen; my birthday is next month on the seventh of August. My favorite color is... red... I came here because I was attending a summer party, and my car crashed down and... I was doing... trying to get some help. I hate... well... annoying, loser people..."
"What is happening?" asked the man, known as Leon. Kayne sighed and said, "That voice is going to kill us unless we tell about ourselves and shit. So start talking!" Giving Kayne a dubious stare, Leon rose to his feet and said, "I am private detective Leon Anderson." He pulled out his badge and ID from his wallet and showed it to everyone around. "I came here to investigate a series of recent disappearances. I would like everyone to answer a series of questions for me. First one: Where are we?" Leon looked around and stared at the others for answers.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-27-2009, 09:24 PM

Holly ignored the man and started to speak. "I'm Holly, I'm 15...ehhh well....515. I'm well a vampire, and I really don't like it down her." Holly looked around at the other people. "Oh and people were trying to kill me when I came here." Holly looked down. She almost was looking forward to getting out of here but just changed her own mind. She liked it down here better then she liked being outside, but still didn't like either.

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 10-28-2009, 01:11 AM

Leon blinked at the vampire, although not reacting to her race. He knew well of the races that fill the world other than humans. Kayne scowled at Holly and muttered under his breath, "Shame they were unsuccessful..." Leon stared at Kayne and asked, "Do you want to tell me where we are?" Kayne gave the detective a sardonic smirk and said, "I would love to, but I don't really know either. Much help you are..." Leon narrowed his eyes at the teenager and said, "If I could be of help, I would be." He turned around in a circle and asked, "Can anyone answer my question?"

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-28-2009, 01:14 AM

Alexia continued to sit and take in the words of what those had said. She did not care for talking about herself or to speak at all. She knew that she would kill them all this way but she did not mind it.

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 10-28-2009, 01:34 AM

Leon sighed and put away his badge. He stared at each one of them, as if memorizing their faces. After a minute of scrutinizing each one, he raised his head to the ceiling not to far above his face. His brow furrowed and he let out a sigh again. "What was it that that voice told us to do?" he murmured. Kayne yawned and said, "Umm... something about you have to get to know each other to... answer questions about the others.... and if you don't get them right, you die." Leon clenched his teeth and lowered his head. His blue eyes went over to Kayne with a strong intensity that made Kayne cringe. He pointed at the red-haired teenager and said in a firm voice, "What's your mother's maiden name?" Kayne blinked and answered, "Uh... Lovett..."
"Do you have a pet, what is it, and what's it's name?"
"I have a dog, Lipshitz." Leon stared at him for a moment, and Kayne made a little smile. "My sister named it that."
"Where was your birthtown?"
"Springfield, Illinois." After several more questions, Leon pointed to Alexia and asked, "Where is your current residence located?"

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-28-2009, 01:46 AM

Alexia shrugged and in a quiet voice she replied. "In this situation it would not matter. Would you think the task would be that easy to assign two weeks to it when you would only have to ask questions?" She said with a point in her voice, she had heard the voice again come through saying that it would be two weeks while the others were making it too simple. "And it would not matter that you ask that due to the fact that it would be obvious where I live as there is only one close by town to this mansion." She said her eyes gleaming as she looked up and glared at the man that had asked her the question. She scoffed quietly at his human simpleness. Most were like that, overlooking the clues that said themselves that it was in plain sight what to do in the situation.

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 10-28-2009, 02:01 AM

Leon stared at the girl with a vacant look, and then answered, "My apologies, but I was not conscious to hear the rules of this game. All I know is that if we don't know the basic knowledge of every person in this room, we will die." He knelt down to her. "What do you suggest we do? Wait around until those two weeks are up?" Leon stood up again and said, "Right now, my main goal is to make sure that everybody in this room does not meet their death in this mansion. Playing this game, or whatever. So I suggest you all oblige to these questions, because yours and others lives depend on it." Leon let out another sigh and said, "Any ideas you have, please share them with me. You've been here longer than I have, so I'm open to anything..."

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-28-2009, 02:11 AM

Alexia again glared at him with her sparkling green eyes. "I'd say that we stay here find out about the place and learn about each other by conversing and being normal. At the end of the week what this person has seen she will make a way to test us somehow and it won't be the basics she will test of course they might not hurt but I will not say this comepletely." She said her soft voice showed an edge to the way the man was treating her like a child.

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 10-28-2009, 02:46 AM

Leon again stared at the girl for several seconds, taking in all she has spoke. In school for criminal justice, a key point was to intimidate people to get words out of them. It was a specialty of Leon's. "How is it that you know all of this about this person keeping up captive?" he asked, looking at her curiously. Kayne looked at Alexia and smirked, saying, "I never heard anything about that bitch up there talk about the challenge only on what it is about." Leon looked back at Alexia and asked, "Is she speaking to you personally?" He no longer sounded intimidating, but concerned.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-28-2009, 02:52 AM

She shook her head calmly knowing his trick for her to speak. "She does not but while you were all busy caring about the silly basics she had made another announcement. She said at the end of this challenge those who did not flourish in it would either die or get stuck where they were with a seperate challenge. Those who listened and took care to it would continue. There were two weeks appointed to this and I bet that means it is more complicated than what youthink." She said her calm quiet voice was practiced to put those at ease. "I know to do what I said to do because I have lived a long enough life to listen to my surroundings and find clues to what will happen next. I know what we must do because it is only common sense. Of course you humans most likely don't know to learn these things and you humans don't know to look at things differently than what everyone else thinks." She said casting an accusing glare at Kayne.

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 10-28-2009, 03:02 AM

Despite the accusation of him being 'simple-minded', Leon made a little smile to Alexia and said, "I thank you for telling us. Whenever this person sends messages, I expect you to tell us at all times." He returned to his corner and closed his eyes. As silence filled the air, Kayne sighed and said, "So, are any of you going to burst out into sob-stories? If you do, get it over with or I could go first..."

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-28-2009, 03:09 AM

Alexia put her hand out towards him telling him 'lead the way'. She hated sob stories and didn't want to listen but she stayed. "I can guess it. I've lived a perfect life making fun of those who are different and good in school cause they do plant and wildlife classes that they are good at, the emos, demons, and wierdos. I had a huge party to go to and even though I look 'perfect' I crashed and got stuck here. I don't know where I am or how I got here just that one of the girls that me and my friends make fun of is here and hates me and noone here is my friend." She does completely fake sobs and than rolls her eyes knowing that he went to her highschool and that his friends always made fun of her for all the reasons she stated.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-28-2009, 07:43 PM

Holly looked at the two talking. She didn't like the detective. He was asking way to many questions. This wasn't a case for the detective this was life or death here. She stared right at the man. Hoping he'd notice and get anoyed. Holly really didn't like him. The way he acted reminded her of the other boy. They both seemed to think they were cool. They really weren't. After a little bit the man didn't notice her hateful gaze. She scowled and turned away.

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 10-28-2009, 09:22 PM

Kayne scowled at Alexia and said, "And I'll guess yours. Hmm... Well, I'm a total freakshow because I think every human in the world is a waste of life with their simple minds, and popularity, when I have none! I wallow in my self-pity and..."
"Please," said Leon in a firm manner. "Can we settle this with some sense of civility?" He sighed and murmured, "Insulting each other isn't going to lead anywhere..." Kayne rolled his eyes and said, "I'm a poor little detective in a small town city. I have had many failed attempts at saving people and can't seem to get laid. I masturbate in my office..." Leon's eyes darkened and he exhaled in a hiss.
"Would you like to start?" he asked to the vampire with as much sincerity he could muster, although his fury towards Kayne was at the very peak.

Last edited by Cyraus; 10-28-2009 at 09:58 PM..

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-28-2009, 11:27 PM

Alexia glared at Kayne and let her claws come out in a paw form. Her wings grew larger and her softer features became sharp and seductive. She had complete fire in her eyes and her voice was of venom. "Unlike you retarded teenage humans I strive to be unpopular so don't start. You don't know popular til you have lived for over a thousand years with everyone following you around to get your autograph or be your friend. You don't know stress until you find MEN naked in your showers asking for something from you." She growled her low voice not only venomous but full of reproach.

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 10-29-2009, 02:27 AM

Kayne scoffed and said, "I can't imagine someone wanting something from you in the shower..." He looked over towards Alexia and gasped. She was now emerging into the form of a terribly ugly demon. Kayne stood up and backed away from the demonic Alexia. Knowing well that he stood as no challenge to Alexia, Leon confided in Kayne. "What in God's name are you thinking?" he asked in an angry whisper. "You think you could actually stand a chance against her? In the case of her powers, weak humans like us are no more than ants." Kayne stared at the girl in horror as Leon hissed, "If I were you, I wouldn't dare try to get on her bad side. If this person holding you captive isn't going to kill you, she surely will. I would try to learn a little respect... for the sake of living..." Kayne gulped.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-29-2009, 02:38 AM

Alexia felt their fear and smiled her soft and beautiful features returning, her eyes still shone with fire and her expression still sturn, she was now twice the beauty she was before she had changed. She smiled at them confidently. "Now I'd suggest we skip the sob stories and just act like ourselves without being killed by one another." She said again sending an accusing glare to Kayne her lovely features not ceasing to stay in their form.

broadway_princessxo34

Old 10-30-2009, 08:36 PM

"Yeah like that will happen." Holly laughed and rolled her eyes. "Now if we're just going to be ourselfs am I aloud to act human or must I be a blood sucking vampire at all times." She asked glaring at Kayne. She didn't say a word to the dective because she was so not answering a bunch of questions she didn't know the answers to.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 10-30-2009, 08:40 PM

Alexia smiled at the girls like hatred to the guy. "You can be normal if you like that canteen never runs out of blood I've used many times without it running dry once." She said happily.

Cyraus
Artist and Writer

Old 10-31-2009, 12:45 AM

Leon let out a sigh and gave a dry smile to the girls, saying, "I know that you hate this guy, and I'm starting to as well, but could we keep the polite hostility to a minimum?" Crossing his arms, Kayne turned away from the girls, and muttered, "Can someone just star talking already?"

broadway_princessxo34

Old 11-02-2009, 09:14 PM

"Pickles french fries bubble gum tamato carrot cake candy sugar coffee...." Holly stated saying. "I'm talking. Are you happy?" She laughed. The fact humans needed food like that made her even happier. "I hope you aren't very hungry."She said and went on to name the types of candy."Candy corn, caramel,M&M, snickers, butterfinger,...."

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 11-03-2009, 12:31 AM

Alexia giggled cutely at the fact that the vampire was now naming human food. She had always hated the rich flavors of candy and premade food. It also made her laugh at how they all hated herbs and natural food when humans used to eat all the time.