Stormy1
Not as on as much but still arou...
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 04-16-2013, 12:58 AM

BACK STORY: Everything you know and love are gone. Your favourite clothing store sits deserted with everything mucked up. In the streets cars lay forgotten where they were left, doors wide open. The people you use to know are dead. But lurking about, ready to attack, are rotting monsters. Earths down fall. Perhaps your down fall, if you are unlucky. This is the world where we live. This is our story.

Characters:
Name: Sarah Thomas
Bio: She was only in middle school when the outbreak started. She was still going through her awkward stage. She wasn't as sociable as her older brother was but she still had plenty of friends. She was in her schools choir and theater department, as well as her schools softball team. She remembered sitting in the stands of her brothers football game, going over her lines for her schools fall musical when the screaming started. Her family managed to get away, they were one of the few lucky ones. Over the next couple of years her father taught her and her brother how to protect themselves using what ever was available.
Personality: Sarah is a very fun loving girl. While she's still very cautious, she'll greet you with a smile. She is very observant of her surroundings which makes her the best at long sightings. She has a soft spot for taking care of her brother and is the voice of reason for him.

Name: Alex Thomas
Bio: In high school he was one of the most popular kids in school. He had everything going for him. He was on the football team and had perfect grades, but when the zombies came that all ended. He could still hear the screams of his friends dying at the football game that brought the plague to there town from the neighboring city. His family thankfully got away unharmed but the same couldn't be said for most of his friends. over the next few years everyone either left or died around them. This has made him super attached to his younger sister and way to protective. He knew that she should mostly take care of her self but if ever came down to it he would gladly give his life to save hers.
Personality: Alex is very protective of his sister and parents. once he was friendly to everyone he met but now with all the times that they have been attacked for there supplies he meets everyone with a cautious and guarded attitude. His sister mostly evens him out though. She is the only one that can calm him down.

Name: Joshua Mathews
Bio: Joshua grew up in a military family with strict rules and severe conciseness. He learned at a young age that a disapproving look from his father earned him a severe beating but no one ever said anything because he was a war veteran. He lived in fear of his father for nineteen long years until the zombies came. When the shit his the fan his father was the first to put his life on the line and when he was bitten Joshua took no time to think about the end. He took his handgun and shot his father in the face. Shortly after that his mother was killed by a zombie in the night and he has been running for a year and three months until he stumbled upon a very secure looking hotel in New York. He made short work of rigging the building with traps and securing all of the exits taking the top penthouse for his own. It gave him a very good vantage point on the city and there were barely any instances. He had been in the building for three years now and he has seen no signs of uninfected human beings.
Personality: Joshua can seem very guarded and cold towards others but once he warms up to you hie is very kind and he has a tendency of getting attached to people that he is particularly fond of. Very skilled at killing and makes short work of outings for supplies.

WARNING: this roleplay does contain zombies. Blood will be mention as well as some gore. Warnings will be given at the begining of each post that contains such. Post will contain a red * as a warning. You may read at your own risk.

---------- Post added 04-15-2013 at 10:19 PM ----------

Sarah sat on the porch steps as she stared out into the empty field, one hand up by her mouth as she nawed on her thumb the other gripping her favourite sniper rifle as it sat on her lap. While her eyes we looking for any signs of movement, her thoughts were elsewhere. Her parents were out there somewhere, probably injured or in need of help. All she knew is that they were suppose to be back three days ago. They had left to go into the city for more food, a days trip from their home in the country, two at most if they were being extremely cautious. While her older brother Alex told her to stop worrying, she just couldn't help it. There was only a day or twos worth of food left in the house and ,though he would never tell her, she knew they were getting low on ammnution. While her father had prepared quite well for the end of the world, in five years they had gone through most if their supplies. She remember at the age of fourteen, before everything had happened, thinking her father a bit mad. Now she was just grateful for him, as he taught her everything she knew.

Her head jerked slightly to the left as her eyes caught movement. She quickly stood and raised her gun up and aimed, eye looking though the sight. She could feel the tension in her shoulders as she leveled the gun. She relaxed slightly when she realized it was just a deer. She started to lower her weapon when she noticed something else move. She focused in and could make out the figure just as it jumped on the deer. She lowed her gun and flinched. She could never stand the sight as a zombie devoured its pray. She fought with herself for a moment about killing the zombie but knew it wouldn't be a good decision as the sound going off would attract any others that were around. Maybe if she had a silencer but she didn't wasn't going to take any chances. Instead she turned around and walked inside and shut the door. She looked through the side curtain as she grabbed the wakkie attached to her hip.
"Careful, we have a zombie 300 yards out in the front. Its mister wilson, the poor sap," she reported to her brother. "Hope your inside the house or the barn."

Last edited by Stormy1; 04-17-2013 at 10:22 PM.. Reason: adding in character bios/

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to konenamoto Send a message via MSN to konenamoto

Old 04-16-2013, 03:23 AM

Alex grumbled to himself as he brushed his favorite horse Phantom. He was worried about their parents but he was trying to keep his mind off of it by doing chores. He was singing to phantom as he finished brushing him. He patted him a few times and then moved to the next stall. He fed the cows and the few pigs they had left and then moved on. He whistled for his retriever Rex to follow him as he walked to the barn door. He herd the familiar voice of his sister over his walkie-talkie. He grabbed his rifle and shuddered. the thought of his elementary school teacher trying to eat him was a little scary. He never liked mister Wilson to begin with. Holding the walkie he spoke." Just got to check on the chickens before I come in. Do we have enough wood inside? "I'll bring some in with me if not."

Walking to the coup he checked the perimeter fence before pouring some feed in the trough. When he was done he collected some eggs before walking to the house keeping Rex close the whole time. He didn't want anything to happen to his beloved pet. He got him the same year as the out break and in a way he was a constant reminder of the way things used to be. He pat him on the head as he grabbed some logs. He entered the kitchen and set the logs by the door and placed the eggs on the counter. "Sarah?" He called out. "Where you at?" He asked as he threw some logs in the stove. "I'm going to make some eggs if your hungry." He pulled out a clean pan and started the stove before throwing eight eggs on the stove. since it was the only thing they really had left to eat he wanted to make enough to fill them up. He threw some bacon in a separate pan. "Ugh... I really hope mom and dad get home before it is time to butcher another pig. Not looking forward to doing it by myself..." He mumbled under his breath. He started to whistle tunelessly while he cooked and seasoned the eggs.

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-17-2013, 09:07 PM

Joshua awoke with a start as he hear one of his traps trigger. It wasn't often that the walkers got through the perimeter but it wasn't unheard of. He jumped out of bed and slid his pants on right before grabbing his silenced sniper rifle he ran to the stairwell and looked down the sight. He gave a sigh as he saw a rat pinned to a wall by nails. He dropped his gun to his side and walked back into his penthouse.

"False alarm" He said to himself as he placed the gun down next to the door with a yawn. "The third time this week... I need to redesign those things or rats are going to be the death of me..." He said with a sigh as he realized that he was talking to himself again. He hadn't seen another living human being in almost three years and he was beginning to think that it was getting to him. He ran a had through his hair and yawned as he walked to the balcony and looked down at the street. one of his favorite pastimes was watching the walkers wonder aimlessly through the streets. Not that he had any other choice, there was nothing else to do here. As he was watching a woman with one arm and no legs drag herself along a sidewalk he flinched as he heard a scream. He paused not knowing what to do then he searched frantically for the source. He grabbed his binoculars and focused them down on the street just as a woman ran down the street. He noticed the bite mark on her arm and the blood streaming down her sleeve. He knew that the infection would not take long to overcome her and if the walkers didn't get her then the infection would he gave a sigh as he set the binoculars down and sat down on the patio chair. "Figures the first time I see someone they are walker chow..." He said with a grunt as he laid back in the chair and closed his eyes.

Stormy1
Send a message via AIM to Stormy1 Send a message via MSN to Stormy1 Send a message via Yahoo to Stormy1

Old 04-17-2013, 10:11 PM

Sarah waited by the window until her brother answered her. She knew he could take of himself but she knew that sometimes he was a risk taker. That and she knew he was never a big fan of Mister Wilson so this might be his chance to seek some kind of retribution. Hearing his reply, she relaxed and moved away from the window, heading towards the living room. She turned the safety on her sniper rifle and sat it down on the table next to the Glock and other weapons. Stretching her arms above her head and folding them behind she walked over to the mantle place. She stared at the photos of her family. Action needed to be taken, she knew this. Now convincing her brother, that was going to be a challenge.
"In the living room! I'm coming!" She answered her brother's yell. There was a zombie out side and the idiot was yelling. Well she suppose she was an idiot too as she yelled back. She let her arms fall from behind her head and hang loosely at her side as she walked into the kitchen, where her brother was making food and mumbling to himself. She ruffled Rexes head when he came up to her before jumping up on the counter opposite her brother.
"So," She started, looking intently at her brothers back. "are we ever going to go looking for mom and dad? You know we can't keep living like this... and I'm worried."

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-17-2013, 10:32 PM

Alex looked over at his sister when she entered the room. He could tell by the look on her face that she was feeling awkward about something and he had a feeling it was there parents. He shook his head when he herd his sister sit on the counter behind him. She knew that there father hated it when she did that. He always said she was raised better than to sit on the counter, or that he hoped that she didn't act like that around other people, but that was along time ago. He finished the eggs and bacon and flopped the food onto two plates.

When she asked about what they were going to do about there parents he wasn't surprised. "I think It is a bit freaky how well I know you sometimes...." He said as he placed the two plates on the table. He then poured the rest of the eggs into the dog bowel. "Eat up rex" He said and patted him on the head before sitting at the table. "I have been thinking the same thing... We cant just sit here and wait. We are going to have to go looking for them eventually." He said still not knowing when the best time to do that is. "I just don't know if we should wait a little longer or if we should go tomorrow,Also what are we going to do about the farm..." He started eating the eggs as he thought.

Stormy1

Old 04-17-2013, 11:45 PM

Sarah rolled her eyes at her brother, "What can I say? I'm an open book sometimes." She jumped off the counter and went to the table, snagging a piece of bacon off her brothers plate before sitting down. "It's a little late to go now, seeing as it's mid-day. I don't really want to try and keep watch for the dead during the night. We're good but we are not that good." She chewed the food in her mouth as she pondered. She was glad that her brother was on board, but he did raise some valid points. While she knew the farm should be fine if they just put out extra feed, a concern was about what if their parents did come back when they were gone. She suppose they could just hope for the best, by running into them on the way, but it's better to think further.

"The farm could do fine by it's self. We'll be back in a couple of days. We should be extra feed in the coup and barn and just hope for the best. When in doubt the animals will just find a way to survive should anything bad happen." She stabbed at the eggs in front of her as she thought some more. "And, well, we could just leave a note on the fridge just in case mom and dad gets back before we do," She mummbled."If they come back..." She looked up at her brother, letting the worry to show on her face. "They are fine right?"

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 04-18-2013, 12:13 AM

Alex shrugged at his sister when she asked him if there parents were coming home. "I don't know.... Dad is the best fighter among us. I hope that he would be fine. If he isn't then what chance do we have?" He asked seriously. He usually tried to put up a front for his sister but he couldn't hide his fear and worry any longer. He could only take so much before he started to break. As if he could sense that he was in disrepair Rex placed his head on Alex's lap and grumbled. Looking down Alex chuckled a little and smiled. He pat him on the head lovingly.

Alex looked up at Sarah still absent minded petting Rex. "Hey..." He paused trying to think of what to say next. He was afraid that he showed his worry to much. "Look we will get through this we always do. We need to prepare tonight for the trip tomorrow. We will leave first thing." He said and stood up from his chair. He cleaned off his plate before walking over to the door that lead to the basement. "I'm going to go see what ammunition we have left. Boil some eggs while I'm doing that so we have some food that we can take with us on the trip." He just hoped that he didnt worry her to much.

Stormy1

Old 04-18-2013, 01:19 AM

Sarah hummed in response to her brother. Her brother didn't show his emotions much, but when he did his emotions were strong. She knew he was worried, and seeing him like this was just more of a confirmation. She watched as her brother got up and went downstairs, the dog following happily behind him. With a sigh she finished what was on her plate before getting up and dumping the plate in the sink. She stared at it, know she should clean it and put it away but she didn't want to. Part of her because she wanted to be lazy for once, part because she wanted to hear her mom yell at her for it when they got home. "When, not if. When," She said aloud to herself. If she said it enough, she would start to believe it. With once last look at the dirty plate, she went to prepare the eggs. "Should clean the guns while I'm waiting," she mused to herself, as she mentality made a list of things that they would need.

Sarah woke up the next morning and laid in her bed thinking. She glanced out her window to see that it was just after dawn. A good time to leave on a trip, she thought to herself. With a groan she rolled out of bed and stumbled to her closet. She pulled on a black tank-top and pulled on a dark green button up that hugged her. She then pulled on a pair of jean and sensible shoes. She stared at herself in the mirror on the back of her door. "Tight enough not to get caught but comfortable to survive in," she quoted, the words her dad use to tell her every time they went out for hunting. Taking in a deep breath she left the comforts of her bedroom and headed to her brothers. "Hey Rex, hey boy," She coo'd as she approached the dog sitting outside her brothers room. "You ready for today? Yeah? Yeah? Okay lets wake Al." With that she knocked loudly on her brothers door. "Alex, get up. We need to leave soon!" She opened the door and let Rex rush in before walking away and downstairs. She sloppily through her hair up in a pony tail as she walked into the kitchen. She grabbed all the pre-made meals and eggs she made yesterday and took them into the living room where their bags laid. She quickly made work putting some of each into each of their bags. "Alex, come on!"

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-07-2013, 03:24 AM

Alex grumbled to himself as he heard the knock on the door. He was never a morning person, but mother used to sit on the edge of his bed and talk to him till he woke up. He could still remember the feeling of her hand rubbing his back and talking about what ever came to her mind till he was awake and in a good mood. It was during one of these conversations that he came out to her. She didn't even blink and smiled. "I know sweetie. I don't love you any less."

He could still hear her words in his head as he was tackled by Rex. "Ahhhh!!!" He yelped as Rex atacked him with kisses. "OK!!! OK!! I'm up!" Alex said and pet him for a few seconds. When he was calm Alex pat him twice on the head and slid out of bed. Slipping on his Jeans and a short sleeve t-shirt, he stepped into his boots and tied them tightly before putting his favorite hand gun in his waste band. When he was ready he slowly walked down the stairs. Rex pushed past him almost knocking him down as Sarah called up to him. "Jesus Christ! I'm right here," he yelled out and opened the door for Rex to go outside to the bathroom. He quickly checked the yard before he let him out and watched him while he did his business. He never left Rex outside unattended. When Rex was done he called him back in so they could finish getting ready. "OK what do we still need to do?" He asked his sister between gulps of his glass of water.

Last edited by konenamoto; 05-07-2013 at 04:31 AM.. Reason: Didnt read before I posted.....

Stormy1

Old 05-14-2013, 04:15 AM

Sarah rolled her eyes as her brother yelled down at her. Not being a morning person, he was sure to be grumpy with her. That, she wasn't looking forward too. She hummed to herself as she loaded up her favorite gun, a Glock 17 that he dad had given her on her 16 birthday. It was nothing fancy about it, a gun that was perfectly safe, easy and quick to use, but she loved the shit out of it. That fact that it came from her Dad just made it more precious to her. Turning on the safety, she tucked it into the holder at she had secured on her upper right thigh, before she proceeded to load the extra clips that she made last night away in her holster around her waist. She glanced up at the mirror over the fireplace. She looked like she was a spy going on a mission. If only life was that easy though.

She turned her head to look at her brother when he walked in. "Well, everything is pretty much ready. Food is all packed away into each of our bags. Extra rounds for the guns also properly stored in the bags. I put some extra on my waist band just in case. I'd rather have to many than not enough you know?" Sarah said, walking over to her bag and putting it on, buckling it around her front securely. She looked over at Alex and raised a challenging eyebrow as she grabbed her Sniper Rifle, newly equipped with a silencer now thanks to her. "Ready to kick some zombie ass and find out parents?" with that she turned, pat Rex on the head as she moved passed, and started out the door towards the truck.

--Time-Skip-So-Other-Roleplayer-Can-Finally-Get-Some-Interaction--

Sarah tightly held her Rifle and kept it level with her chest. She felt like her heart was beating a million miles an hour. It took them most of the day to arrive in the City. They only had encountered a few Zombies during their drive, only one that had to be dealt with with a bullet. But this was different, they were in a city. A city that was very much busy during the old time. And despite that fact that most people had left when the outbreak had started, it still was a zombie feast. So far they had managed to run around the city unnoticed by the dead. They had left the truck back at the beginning of the bridge as it would attract to many of the dead. They had checked a few of the store their parents had raided before but nothing was there now. It didn't look like anyone had been there for a while either. Right now they were in an alley-way looking out at the street. She was looking behind her watching their backsides. She was at a lost now. "Alex....what do we do now?"

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-17-2013, 11:50 PM

Alex was shocked that the stores were so bare. not so much as a role of toilet paper inside. This was the first time he had been to the city since the outbreak and he wished he hadn't even come. The city ,a shell of its former self, was silent the only sound that could be heard was the faint sounds of the walking dead in the distance. The streets were filled with cars that were abandoned during the panic that took place when the dead started to over run the city. He could still remember the video footage on the TV before it all went dead. He shuddered and snapped out of his little flashback.

He sighed and gestured for Rex to sit. When he did Alex moved up next to his sister. "I haven thought this far ahead. I don't know what our next move should be." Sighing we took a swig from his water bottle before walking back to Rex. He cupped his hand and poured some into it so that Rex could drink. "I guess we could just wonder from store to store till we find a trace of them but I am afraid that will take to much time and probably only succeed in getting one or all three of us killed. I just don't know."

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-18-2013, 12:31 AM

Joshua was on a supply run when he ran into a couple of zombies. after dispatching them with his blades he stopped and looked around. He heard something and he was not quite sure what the sound was. It was familiar but it seemed so strange. It was an actual conversation. two people exchanging words was a sound that he had not heard for the last few years. He rounded the corner and paused at the sight of them. An attractive girl that seemed like she was a bit younger then the boy that she was with and of all things a dog.

"What the hell..." he said mostly to himself but fairly sure that he said it loud enough for them to hear. These two did not look like they were prepared for the city and the amount of zombies that they were going to have to face here. "Who are you? what are you doing here? you must be really desperate if you are willing to come this close to civilization...." He said kind of rambling. He was certain that he was never going to get the chance to socialize again so he was not prepared to be thrown into a situation like this.

Stormy1

Old 05-18-2013, 01:24 AM

Sarah sighed as she watched Alex next to Rex. That wasn't what she wanted to hear, though truth be told this wasn't how she expected this little mission of theirs to be. She was hopefully that they would have found their parents by now and had made their way home. She was ashamed to think that way too, it was such a childish thought. She shouldn't have hoped that her parents were safe or that they'd find them. Realistically, she should have known better.

"I just," She started, swallowing as she thought aloud,"I just don't think we should just wonder about store to store. Like you said, we'll get ourselves killed. I...we might...I don't know, settle down somewhere secure for the night? It's getting dark faster than we thought it would...." She trailed off. Sarah felt her hair stand on the back of her neck, someone was watching them. She heard a voice as she turned quickly, gun raised to shoot. At the end of the alley stood a boy, no a man, staring at them with a gobsmacked expression on, two blades gripped in both hands. She let her arm drop by her side as she too stared at him in shock. She never expected to meet another living person while in the city.

"What...are we doing here? I could ask the same about you..." Sarah took a step closer to him. She could make him out better now. She could feel her cheeks heat up as she took noticed that the guy was quite the looker. Had she still been her fourteen year old self she would have been bumbling like an idiot instead of standing with an open mouth expression on. "Al...." She started to say, turning to look at her brother, then she stopped and her eyes grew wide. At the other end of the alleyway stood a group of zombies. "ALEX!" Sarah screamed, raising the gun to aim behind her brother, heart beating a mile an hour.

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-18-2013, 04:26 AM

Alex nodded at the idea of finding a safe place to hold up for the night. If such a place existed in this damned city. "I like that Idea...." He was usually more upbeat than this but he was almost at his emotional breaking point. He was now all but certain that they weren't going to find their parents alive. Now there was just the task of bringing his sister to this realization.

Rex growled and lurked forward when he heard the man speak. He took a protective stance between Sarah and the new man. He would never attack however without a command from Alex. He glared and snarled making it clear that he was a force to be reckoned with.

Before Alex even had time to worry about this new comer before he herd his sister scream and the unmistakable groans of zombies in the ally behind him. With his attention only on the threat of the approaching dead, he would have to deal with the living later. He whipped his M-14 around off his shoulder and fired three rounds off backing away slowly. "Rex! Side!" He commanded and the dog fell in line next to Alex. "We need to get off the streets. other zombies will hear this." He yelled and started to fire into the group walking towards them.

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-12-2013, 07:13 PM

Joshua went to protest the use of the boys gun but before he could get a work in edge wise it was too late. He sighed and sheathed his blades and pulled out his hand guns. "This way!" He yelled at the two as he started down the street hoping they wouldn't take too long. He was sort of excited at the aspect of new people in his life but he was not going to die for people he did not know. He would keep up his normal pace and if they could not keep up it was better they die not then get him killed later.

Without looking back fro the new comers he started to pick off zombies coming up the street with his silenced pistols with perfect head shots making sure to preserve ammo. Admittedly he was going a little slower at this point. If it were any other situation he would already be in the sewers and heading back got the penthouse. He pulled up the manhole cover and looked back for the kids that he was hoping to save. "Down here!" He yelled as he waved down the manhole and took down a few more walkers.

Stormy1

Old 06-20-2013, 12:24 AM

Sarah gasped when the guns started going off. She had been taken by surprise with the new person that she was just felt jumbled. Taking in a deep breath and getting into the right state of mind, she began shooting at the zombies being careful to watch out for Alex. She glanced back at the newcomer and started towards him. She may not know him but he clearly knew his way around the city. She'd rather take her chance with this stranger then the dead that was for sure. "Alex, come on!" She yelled, turning around and running to catch up with the stranger.

She fired off shots as well as she could while trying to keep the guy in her sights. When he gestured down a manhole she stopped and looked at him like he grew two heads. "Down there? What the hell....." She looked back at her brother before glancing around. They were gathering a lot of attention from the dead now. Sarah aimed at a couple more of the dead but deciding she rather crawl through the sewers than be eaten alive. "I hope you know what you are doing....." She muttered to the guy before climbing down into the unknown.

konenamoto
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-20-2013, 12:44 AM

Alex was walking backward when he heard his sister calling his name. When he turned to see her climbing down a manhole he instantly thought of Rex. He was going to have to carry his heavy ass down that ladder. He sighed and started to run now, leaving the zombies in the dust. He didn't want to be left alone to face the horde by himself. He got to the manhole and grunted as he stepped carefully down into the hole. He grabbed the dog and threw him over his shoulder hoping that he wouldn't squirm to much.

Thankfully Rex didn't make it harder on him than it needed to be. He only licked Alex's face a few times. When they reached the bottom he set Rex down and reached in his back pocket for his flash light. "Ok where the fuck are we?" He waved his flashlight around to try and get his barrings. He kept his gun ready, he didn't know if he could trust this guy yet.

Last edited by konenamoto; 06-20-2013 at 12:46 AM..

canatogo
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-29-2013, 02:44 AM

Joshua took out a few more zombies as the kid took his animal down the ladder which made him roll his eyes. What the hell were they doing with a dog when the thing was only going to get them killed. He sighed as he slid down the ladder closing the manhole behind him. He reached the bottom of the ladder and put his guns away. "Sorry about the botched introductions... My name is Joshua Mathews... You are in the sewers as of right now but I am going to take you to a safe place. It is too dangerous up there right now for you two... and your dog." He said the last part with a little bit more disapproval then he had intended.

Looking from the boy to the girl he smiled a bit. She really was pretty even in the low light of the sewers. "I am sorry I scared you up there... It has been a while since I have seen people so My vocal skills have faded a bit along with my manners..." He admitted as he ran his hand through his hair to get it out of his face. He placed his other hand in his pocket and looked back and forth at the two of them. Taking in the sight of actual living and breathing humans. He did notice by their clothing and their mannerisms that they were probably not from around here thought hat didn't really mean anything anymore with people roaming all over the country looking for a safe haven.

"You guys are apparently not used to the city these days... Those who come here are either desperate or stupid... when the walkers started coming the cities were the hardest hit. Almost all of the population of New York were taken by the disease and those who escaped were mostly picked off by the army... They thought that by sealing off the city that they could contain it but It breached eventually..." He said shuttering at the memory of the army killing the living as well as the walkers. It was a memory that would never leave him. It strengthened his resolve to never let anyone slow him down but he had made an exception for some reason when he saw the two of them in that alley and his eyes settled on Sarah again. "Sorry... going on a history lesson when we are standing in the sewers... What are your names?" He asked feeling like he was talking way too much.