Shiverpass
"Wear your heart on your cheek."

Old 05-08-2013, 01:56 AM

His eyes watched Renee as she exited the bathroom. He had to admit, he liked seeing her in his clothes. They suited her well, in a lazy way that looked rather...beautiful. He forced back a smile for that thought. Who knew that lazy could be beautiful? He shifted so that his arms were no longer crossed behind his head, but against his chest, looking over at Renee as he then pulled his side of the covers over his legs.

He grabbed his battery-operated alarm off of his closest nightstand, visibly setting it. "Seven-thirty wouldn't be too early, would it? I feel it would be the best time," he murmured, soon putting the alarm back and turned back to Renee. Unable to help himself, he reached over and brushed his knuckles against his cheek.

"You're beautiful, Renee," he murmured to her, his voice soft, suddenly feeling corny for saying that. He suddenly smiled to himself. "I'm sorry, but I've been wanting to tell you that..."

foxotanashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-08-2013, 07:20 AM

• Renee walked over, a little selfconcious of herself. She situated herself in the bed. Kurts bed. Things were turning, she knew it. And for once, maybe for the better. Laying down a bit she nodded. "Yes, I think that time is just fine."

She couldn't lie, Renee blushed a bit when he called her beautiful. It wasn't something she was often use to besides family. Was she a virgin to such things? No, but being on the council gave her quite a sheltered life that didn't always entail a lot of time for personal relations and activities. It had more to do with learning, adapting, and helping the people of the community.

Renee smiled softly. "Thank you. And... I want you to know, that however you view yourself, I don't think there is anything wrong with you," She commented recalling the conversations earlier that night. She just hoped she didn't scare him off the next night during the full moon. Normally she was home on those nights, not around something she was obviously attracted to. Most of the night she knew she would be able to handle it. But around midnight, it would be harder.

She yawned and scooted deeper into the bed.

Shiverpass

Old 05-28-2013, 05:55 PM

Kurt watched as Renee scooted down into the bed, situating herself. When he saw that she was comfortable, he turned off the lamps and scooted down further in the bed in suit. It took him a moment to relax and get fully comfortable when he closed his eyes and drifted off into sleep.

- - - - -

The shrilling noise of the alarm clock made Kurt jolt just like had always done. That's why he liked this alarm clock -- it got him awake. He groaned and buried his face in his pillow before he reached over and slammed his hand down on the snooze key. He sighed and got up, stretching and moaning before he remembered that Renee was in his bed. He froze and looked over at her.

foxotanashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-28-2013, 11:45 PM

• Given the way their lives had been going and how much drama and bad situations had been going around, Renee actually slept fairly well that night. It was nice, refreshing that some things could still be good.

Renee had heard the alarm, and simply covered her ears, keeping her eyes closed. Of course she knew they had things to do, preferrably before it got too late. She could already tell it was the day. Right now it was just a pit in her stomach that she could easily ignore.

So they could get started on the day, she took her hands away, and opened her eyes to Kurt looking over at her. She smiled. "Hey there,"

Shiverpass

Old 07-15-2013, 11:46 PM

He smiled back at Renee. It was just her smile alone that already made his day worth while. He felt great in an instant as he rubbed a hand against the nape of his neck, sighing heavily.

"You can have the bathroom first. I'll go ahead and make some breakfast for us. Hope eggs and toast are alright. I think I might have some bacon -- have to check," he murmured as he began pulling clothes from his drawers that he'd be wearing today. Clothes similar to yesterday's.

He took one last glance at her before he left the room and headed down the hallway to the kitchen. Once in the kitchen, he began pulling out his skillet, spatula, eggs, the half of package of bacon he found out he had left, and then a pack of blood. As he cooked up the eggs and bacon, he sucked on the package of blood, feeling the life in the blood begin to awaken him to full awareness.

While the eggs and bacon finished up, he placed toast into the toaster, pulling out his jam, honey, and butter, unsure of what Renee would like on her toast. The smell of bacon, eggs, blood, and toast wafted throughout the kitchen, at least from what Kurt's senses picked up.

Today was the day.

He could feel it within his gut.

foxotanashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-16-2013, 12:58 AM

• Renee didn't argue at the simple chivalrousness of letting her hit the bathroom first. She knew that she had at least a small decent amount of time to herself since he mentioned breakfast. Which for the record sounded awesome to her.

Renee got out of bed, got her clothes and headed to the bathroom. There she showered and such, getting dressed. When she opened the door back up she could smell the breakfast that was made. Before going anywhere, however, the werewolf headed over to her bag. She didn't have to rummage for what she was looking for. It was always where it needed to be. Renee took on the small syringe, checked it, and administered it to herself. It was what would keep her from changing and having some killer instincts (litterally) arise and compromise them.

She put it back before heading towards the kitchen area. Renee smiled when she entered. "This smells amazing. Really"