GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-22-2011, 07:46 AM

Oxana smiled and looked at Ace. "I'm glad you like it." She said, softly. Then she stood and removed her clothing, except for her panties and laid face-down in the soft grass. "If you don't mind, I'm going to get some sun." She said, as if people did that every day.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-22-2011, 07:50 AM

She giggled a little and went to play with the elements. Abel watched his friend enjoy her time with her powers.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-22-2011, 08:16 AM

Oxana sighed and relaxed her shoulders, enjoying the warmth on her back . "Don't over do yourself." She warned, only slightly looking up at Ace.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 07-22-2011, 08:24 AM

Aceline stopped and sat on her bum, taking note of the warning. She stopped mainly because it had been awhile since she got to practice.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-22-2011, 08:42 AM

Oxana shook her head and said, "You didn't have to stop. I just didn't want you to tire yourself out." Then she stood and changed into her half wolf, half human form. Her tail swished back and forth as she stretched and let out a squeak of a yawn.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-22-2011, 09:14 AM

"I know, but it's been too long..." Aceline let out a small yawn as yell, covering her mouth of course. She almost had herself fooled until Oxana yawned. Ace remember how tired she was and laid on the soft grass. Abel was already asleep.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-22-2011, 09:20 AM

Oxana curled up on the ground, now in her wolf form, with her tail hitting her in the face. She was snuggled up next to Aceline, but not in an awkward way. Just as a protective type way. She only did this out of habit from when she was part of a pack.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-22-2011, 09:38 AM

Ace let herself relax enough to close her eyes and drift off into a deep dreamless sleep.

~~The Next Morning~~
Aceline was still asleep. She would probably sleep for a few more minutes.. or hours.. since she didn't have to hear her aunt yelling at 5 am to get up and do chores until breakfast was made 3 hours later.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-22-2011, 09:43 AM

Oxana jolted awake, hearing a twig snap a little closer than she'd like. Immediately she was up with her fur standing on end. She could smell another of her kind and she didn't like them being so close, even if it wasn't who was looking for her. The scent was familiar though so she let out a low warning growl and took a battle stance.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-22-2011, 09:53 AM

Abel awoke and flew over to his friend and hovered above her, knowing she probably wouldn't wake just yet unless she absolutely had to. Ace stirred slightly but didn't awaken, she did hover curl up in a loose ball.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-22-2011, 10:06 AM

Another growl responded and Oxana didn't waste time in letting out a loud snarl and pacing to protect Ace and Abel. The wolf that had followed them the day before leapt out of the bushes and immediately the two began to attack each other with everything they had from teeth to claws to body slams. The sound when they collided was awful, especially since there was some cracking of bones for sure. In no time at all, both wolves were covered with blood. The brown one slung Oxana hard against a rock. Oxana laid there, dazed and in pain, for a moment before she got up. It was clear that she was pissed. She began to take her anger out on the black wolf and had him pinned to the ground by his neck. If she hadn't remembered who she was at that moment, she would have killed him. It didn't take her to think twice about it before she let him go and he limped off. Not without promising that this was far from over. Oxana growled before she fell over on the ground, writhing in pain. She was bloody all over and it was clear she had a few broken bones.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-22-2011, 06:35 PM

With the sounds of the two fighting her eyes slowly opened just in time to see a black wolf limp off and the bloody Oxana fall to the ground. Immediately she got up and went to her side. Her nose wrinkled slightly with the smell of the blood, her nose was special. She cold defiantly pick up on smells that a normal human could not, sometimes she was grateful but other times she hated it. Thinking of many things to do she concluded on going to her garden she closed her eyes. Of course when he found out what she was doing Abel hovered around Ace of a way saying 'what the heck do you think you're doing?? that place is a secret~!'

She glanced up at her Daemon and smiled a little. "I know what I'm doing Al, calm down..." Ace said softly after opening her eyes again and the scenery changed to large lush-ish green garden with pillow soft long grass, a combination of large trees/small trees/old trees/and young trees, all sorts of different kinds of flowers and a 3ft deep lake. Surely since Oxana was a dear friend her garden would lend her some aid. Ace though went to find her first-aid kit. Abel sat in the tall grass.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-22-2011, 11:13 PM

Oxana writhed on the ground for a few moments until her metabolism kicked in to start her healing process. Her bones were the first to fix themselves, then her bruises started to go away but she was still bleeding. Her eyes flicked around cautiously before she relaxed a little and closed her eyes, resisting the urge to puke as she swallowed hard. "Where are we?" She asked, obviously still in a great deal of pain.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-22-2011, 11:53 PM

Aceline came back over to her side, kneeling down beside her. "My garden, you're safe.. er... All of us are actually." She smirked lightly.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-23-2011, 12:06 AM

Oxana grunted and nodded. "It's pretty." She said, trying to sit up. She immediately fell back after she decided that was a bad idea. She ran a hand through her hair before she sat up, ignoring the pain that shot through her.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-23-2011, 12:34 AM

Aceline carefully had her lay back down." Stay." She said, clearly concerned about her well being.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-23-2011, 12:43 AM

Oxana shot her a glare and stubbornly sat back up. "I'm fine." She lied, but she was a good liar. "My body will heal itself, but I need to move." She said, staggering up and standing still until she caught her balance. As soon as she started walking in circles, some of the cuts started to close up and healed immediately.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-23-2011, 01:01 AM

Aceline sat on her knees and watched Oxana walk in circles. She didn't quite understand the method but if it worked, hey, she wasn't complaining.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-23-2011, 01:06 AM

Oxana looked down at her now healed body and quickly shifted back into her wolf form. She gently went over to Aceline and lightly nudged her arm and licked her face.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-23-2011, 01:08 AM

Aceline giggled and hugged Oxana tightly. Abel huffed a little.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-23-2011, 01:11 AM

Oxana softly barked and wagged her tail like crazy. She had an itchy on her ear so she wiggled out of Aceline's grasp and started scratching her ear insanely hard.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-23-2011, 01:15 AM

Aceline giggled again and glanced over at Al, carefully picking him up and huggling him. Abel had a 'wtf?!' moment and squirmed free. He gave her a light love peck before going over to his tree and setting on his branch.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-23-2011, 01:17 AM

Oxana stretched and laid down. She laid like that for a few moments before she rolled over and scratched her back with her tongue lolling out the side of the mouth. She wanted her tummy scratched.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 07-23-2011, 02:06 AM

Ace smiled and leaned over to scratch Oxana's tummy.

GypsyDancer
I AM THE WARRIOR!

Old 07-23-2011, 02:15 AM

Oxana snorted and twitched her foot because it felt so good. Her head laid down flat on the ground and her tongue was laying on the grass, moving as she panted a little bit.