Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 11-28-2012, 06:09 AM

Luka sighed when he heard her, "I did that because I was trying to keep you out of it." he said as he looked at her. "I didn't know it went back all the way into our family. I thought it was just a gang and Fed. Thing." he said and then kept his mouth shut as she explained everything.

By the time she was done he couldn't believe what was happening and when she turned around, he frown. Reaching out, he gently placed a hand on her shoulder. "look I didn't know any of that. I was still trying to figure out exactly what was going on and I thought it would be better to keep that information to myself till I knew we were in a safe place. I didn't want you to be caught in it till I knew exactly was what going on and I knew we could safety talk." he said as he looked at the back of her head.

Squeezing her shoulder gently, he let his hand drop, "and I promise I will tell you the truth since you are my friend and I would rather not have you hate me. But I didn't lie to you, I was waiting for the right time to tell you and I would never lie to you. So now since everything is in the open I got this." he said as he pulled out the piece of armor he had with the symbol on it. "I don't know what their armor is like but I can say it is very very powerful and it looks like it comes from the Fed. I am sorry I didn't tell you before, I just wanted to keep you safe." he said softly.

It was clear that keeping her safe was now a priority to him, she was his friend and to him it was like family. HIs mother had always said to keep the people you consider friends close and safe. He was going to live by those words till the day he died and he hoped that day wasn't anytime soon.

Nodding, he looked at the armor she got and smiled, "nice, they will do great." he said as he looked at her, "and I think your right, our best bet is to get off of this place and find another planet for now. If I remember correctly the closest planet it only a few light years away and it was one of the planets that didn't trust ours. If we get them on our side we would have a great army and they would love to beat the shit out of this place." he said as he looked at her.

He wished that they could head back to his house but knew it would be dangerous, too dangerous. Sure he had weapons but he could rebuild and right now they needed to keep their lives to stop everyone from being killed. "we should move out now, I don't want to be around here much longer."

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 11-28-2012, 12:59 PM

Rina sighed, turning around. "i hate being excluded from things. I hate not knowing what i need to to be able to live. And if I hadn't found out the feds were involved my concerns would go to them and then this would all be impossible." she explained in a softer voice, even though she was still clearly upset.

"You may have not lied, but you hid something from me. And the right time to tell me is always as soon as you find something out that may concern me and my future as a bloodthirsty conquerer." she explained, zipping her duffel bag and getting the weapon Luka had given her, snapping the weapon into a holder on her lower back, the handles both inches from where her hands rested at her thighs.

Turning around she pulled her duffel bag over her shoulder. "Enemies are not always the best to recruit first. It's the planet that had the biggest militia." she said softly running her fingers through her hair. "That planet is the farthest away but we can make it. Alway take the hardest first and the easiest later." she said, walking to the door.

"Grab some food and drinks from downstairs. We can steal a ride from the port." she said, already heading down the stairs.

Last edited by FrozenGlitterBug; 11-28-2012 at 05:58 PM..

Palmoun

Old 11-29-2012, 05:14 AM

Luka sighed and nodded as he listened to her, "well I wasn't sure if I should get you involved at first. But I am sorry for excluding you from this." he said to her softly and gave her a weak smile. YOu couldn't blame him for wanting to keep her out of it till the last moment, he wanted to keep her safe.

Luka sighed as he heard her and nodded, "from now on I promise I will tell you something right away." he said as he watched her pack everything. He already had everything he needed and just tugged at the gloves on his hands. He then quickly checked them over to make sure that they would work perfectly.

Luka nodded as he listened to her, "okay, but I was thinking more of using that planet to use as a take off. I wasn't sure if we could make it to that planet and thought we could go to the enemies first, if my memory serves me correctly they have hte best ships that can travel the fastest." he said as he looked at her. "but as long as we can make it to the other planet I dont care how we get there." he said as he followed her out the door.

NOdding, the moment he hit the ground floor he started to run around and grab some food and drinks, enough that if they rationed them they would be able to survive a couple of days. Walking back over to her, he smiled, "I think I know a ship that would be easy to take form the port. It is the one that is usually in the corner, hardly anyone ever guards it." he said as he looked at her and waited for her to say when to leave. She was more of the leader anyways.

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 11-30-2012, 12:22 AM

Rina turned and glared. "I know you. I'm connected to you. I was involved from the start. And that information, had I not gotten it, could have killed one of us if not someone who really isn't involved. Might also want to warn your mother... She's in danger now too because you can;t leave things alone. Sometimes bad things are good in the end. But now a thing that was good for me is bad. Thanks." she said.

She wasn't angry, but at the same time she wasn't so thrilled with him. She knew where he was coming from on not wanting to involve her but he already had. And he was going to have to face the fact that she wasn't going anywhere for a while. "Good. Because now I really am going to have to train you to kick some ass. Without gadgets." she said. and she was serious. Her whole body was alert as were her eyes, her hand always ready to grab the weapon Luka gave her.

"why take a ship I already have. You forget I'm royalty and quite frankly spoiled regardless of my mother's hate towards me. I was always a daddy girl and in turn got what I wanted from him. I have ships, I have people who are blood bound to me to fly it. And by the way, my ship is a prototype that hasn't even been introduced on the market yet. It purrs like a kitten." she said, getting quickly to the port and showing him the large ship and quickly boarding it. Inside, people were sleeping in stasis pods, and she easily woke them with a press of a button, they awoke, stretched, got refreshments and were preparing the ship to leave within minutes.

Palmoun

Old 01-16-2013, 05:15 AM

Luka listened to her and knew she was still slightly angry at him for keeping information from her. He wouldn't do it again but he still wish he could leave her out of it. Though when he heard about his mom, he nodded right away. "i will give her a quick call and make sure that she gets out of the house." he said, worry starting to eat at him about his mother. It was the same worry he had for Rina, he just wanted to keep them out of it. He wanted to protect the people he cared most about.

Though when he heard her, he smirked, "sure, you can teach me but it doesn't mean that I am going to be good." he said as he looked at her and even though he looked like he normally did. HIs usual weak and shy self, he was on red alert. Making sure that he didn't show any signs of knowing that something was going on around them. HIs gloves were on and ready just incase anyone decided to come at them.

Right as he heard the words that she had a ship, he smiled. "I should of guessed you had one." he said and knew he kept on forgetting that she was royalty and had basically everything. It was hard to think that someone he knew had everything while he grew up not really having much. Yet he followed her to the port and boarded it right after her. Instantly his eyes looked at everything around him, the want to take a look at the inside of the ship taking over and making him forget that they had to get out of there quickly.

((I am so sorry for taking so long to reply but I have been busy. Finals and family time. But if your willing I would still like to rp with you))

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 01-21-2013, 09:39 PM

Rina barely heard what he said as they fled the place. The shield was always there, and Rina skillfully evaded their every attempt to stop her. And as she thought about everything on the ship, she understood why Luka didn't tell her. she finally got the fact that he was protecting someone who didn't need it. And she felt like a huge jerk for yelling at him but by coming to her, he had already gotten her involved. So why hide anything.

Going up to the deck she sat down and motioned for Luka to sit with her as she began routing their travel, leaving the planet they were on for a planet quite a distance away, but a good place to start their army. "I'm sorry for snapping. I understand you were just trying to protect me now. But when you come to someone, knowing there's danger chasing you, you don't go to them. So no, don't cll your mother. Leave her be they will TORTURE her for answers." she explained, knowing her wouldn't like to hear that, but her needed to.

"No more calling back home. No more parents, no more no one from there. That place is behind us we need to move forward and start our army. We need to start being leaders. So suck it up, cry or whatever now. Because in an hour, we'll be full speed ahead for Arelerion." she said, sighing and hugging herself. Feeling the pressure of what they had to do, what she was going to do, weigh on her already.

Palmoun

Old 01-22-2013, 02:11 AM

Luka sighed when she motioned for him to sit down and sat down right away. It was nice to take a breather though when he heard her apologize for snapping, he was kind of surprised. Yet the surprise was knocked away when he heard her and just looked down at the ground. He wasn't use to this, sure he had trained to be a solider but he had always figured he was going to die before he actually became anything.

Yet when he heard her words, it slowly started to sink in. It was up to them to start up against them, it was them who had to become leaders of armies, they were what needed to happen. Looking over at her, he could see that she probably felt like most of the weight was on her. He wasn't exactly what most people would think of when they thought of a leader but he knew he had to become it if he wanted to help her.

Getting to his feet, he looked down at her, and sighed before taking off his jacket. Putting it on her shoulders, he then headed out of there and down into the engine room. Right as he saw everything, he smiled and grabbed the nearest tool belt before going to work. If they were going to get to Arelerion as fast as possible he was going to have to make a few upgrades on this thing. He then started to think of everything that they had to do. It was better to keep his mind on what had to be done then what had happened in the past.

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 01-22-2013, 03:32 AM

Rina smiled up at him, catching his hand before he walked away, hers was surprisingly soft for someone who could knock you out with one blow. "Thank you, Luka." she said, letting him go do as he wished while she took command of the ship, everyone was working hard, the engines running at their top speed. If they were lucky they'd get there in a day or two. But with Luka upgrading the engines, it could be sooner. Either way, Rina was set and ready. She'd taking training to be a leader, and was making a damned good one at that moment.

She turned, shouting commands left and right, setting destinations, putting weapon masters on their guard, keeping everyone on their toes, especially the cooks, the janitors, the mechanics. Everyone was pulling their own weight, and they all had a break, but Rina made sure it was strictly a 30 minutes break before hauling their ass back to work. And when she was sure everything was going good, she went to her room and clicked on a security tape in the engine room and saw luka. Pressing a button, she spoke into a mic, "Hey Luka. How's it going?" and then she lifted her finger off the button, waiting for his reply.

Palmoun

Old 01-22-2013, 03:58 AM

Luka was surprised when she took his head but smiled down at her, "no problem." was all that he said before heading out. IN all truth he wasn't sure what she was thanking him for. He wasn't sure if it was for sticking with her, trying to protect her, or anything else. Yet she seemed happier knowing he was here and not breaking down and he was glad she was. As he headed down to the engine room, he could hear her barking orders and guessed that was what she was good at. He was just the simple builder, she was more of the leader.

He seemed to enjoy himself as he worked around the engines and started to work on them. Grease started to cover him and time seemed to fly by as he worked. He was just about finishing up when he heard Rina and looked around for a second. But then smiled as he walked over to the mic. Pressing the button, he said, "things are looking great down here, so far I managed to tune up the engines and I think I am going to add on a few things. By the time night falls things should be done and it should only take us a few hours to get there." he said and smiled happily. "but how are things on your end?" he asked and then lifted his finger off the botton and frowned. Grease now covered the button. Pulling out out a cloth, he wiped the button off and then cleaned off his hands.

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 01-22-2013, 04:04 AM

Rina giggled, seeing his grease covered self and oddly, she found herself attracted to the grease monkey. "Things are going swell up here. Everyone knows who is boss and they're obeying commands like well-trained dogbots." she said, removing her finger from the button again, and thinking before she added, "Um... Luka... When you have time, wash up and have something to eat. I will wait for you because there's something i want to admit to you...." she said, blushing ever so slightly, thinking about how she really felt about Luka all these years.

[[ writers block. Sorry.. =\ ]]

Palmoun

Old 01-22-2013, 04:31 AM

((it is okay))

Luka smiled when he heard her, "thats sounds like the Rina I know, making sure everyone is in their place." he said as he pushed the button back to her. He was just about to head back to work when he heard her and just stood there for a second. Pressing hte button, he nodded, "a sure, I will be up their as soon as possible." he then started to take all the grease off of him as he headed to the washroom.

ONce there, he started to clean himself up and wondered just what Rina was going to admit to him. Maybe she was going to tell him her deepest darkest fear or tell him more about herself. Yet a part of him screamed it could be feelings, like love. He stopped as the thought started to bounce around in his mind and stared into the sink of water. Shaking his head, he finished cleaning up and ran some water through his hair. He doubted it, she probably was looking for someone who was more of a leader then a guy who preferred to look at gears.

ONce he was clean, he headed off to go up top and looked around for Rina. He wondered where she was but had a feeling she would be in her room and headed towards their. Once in front of it, he knocked, "uh, Rina, you wanted to see me?" he asked as he slowly opened the door, careful to make sure that he didn't do anything she might not like. He rather liked the nice Rina that he was coming to know then the girl he had seen before, the one who basically ignored him.

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 01-22-2013, 04:43 AM

Rina was bathing, washing up and putting clothes on when Luka walked in. She was only in her bra and underwear, and she blushed dark, hiding behind a towel. But she wasn't fast enough to hide her flawless bronze skin, her carved abs and her curves. "Luka!!! Geeze knock much?" she said, going behind a changing board and putting on her clothes before coming back out again, blushing dark.

She wasn't mad, but she wasn't thrilled about him walking in on her either. She always thought of herself as undesirable, unwanted. "Okay... Come on lets go grab some eats." she said, taking his and and walking to her own private dining quarters, sitting at the table. "

Palmoun

Old 01-22-2013, 04:59 AM

When luka saw her, instantly he slammed a hand over his eyes, "i-i-i-im so sorry." he said and then tried to go back out the door but ended up running into the wall. Grumbling at himself, he anted to just hide away somewhere and never come out. This was probably the perfect example of why no one wanted him. He was just a big screw up when it came to being around people. "i-i did knock, I just didn't think, didn't know you were..uh.. dressing." he said, his mind now flashing what he had seen. Her skin looked amazing, actually all of her was, the abs, the curves, everything.

He continued to stare at the wall till he thought it was safe and even then he didn't look away from the wall. Though when he heard her steps come over to him, he turned to her and gave her a slight small smile, "uh.. sorry again." he said and then watched as she took his hand and he followed her out to the dining area. Sitting down next to her, he looked at her, "uh so what is up? did you want me to build something into the ship or something?" he asked as he looked at her.

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 01-22-2013, 05:06 AM

Rina wanted to laugh at his reaction to her earlier. She found it so cute, so adorable.... He was... Everything she could think of good and bad. But she didn't think about that too much. Instead, she picked up a glass of wine and sipped on it. "It's fine... I guess... " she said, then getting curious, she decided to go there, and asked, "What did you think of... you know..." she said, her eyes going to her body than back at him, grinning because she knew he'd feel so uncomfortable.

but after that she sobered up. She had a confession to make and a big one. "My confession is, I never dislikes you completely. I was just jealous of your talent so I decided to make like I hated you. Decided to ignore you. But I wanted to say I always had a crush on you... And I never let anyone know..." she said, looking down and blushing. She had to say, the biggest fear she ever had, was rejection from him. And she hoped then that he wouldn't hate her for admitting this to him.

Palmoun

Old 01-22-2013, 05:20 AM

Luka picked up his own glass of wine and just swirled the wine around for a bit. He still felt like he should hide in a cave and never come out thought. He was just about to take a sip of his wine when he heard her and just about missed his mouth with the wine. A few drips were on his shirt and he looked at her, "uh...you looked good... I mean great... your skin... and uh... " he then just shut up and decided that was the best.

Staring at his plate, he waited to hear what she had to say, yet when she did he just stared at her. HIs mouth was slightly open and the look of shock couldn't of been clearer. He then slowly leaned back in his chair, "wow." he said softly before slowly gaining his composure back, "you know I had dreamed of hearing you say something like that, it was something that I always thought it would be. A dream. Yet here you are saying it and it is ten times better then any of those dreams." he said as he slowly reached out and placed a hand on hers.

"I did dislike you but at the same time I couldn't help but want to be closer. YOu were just everything I wasn't, you were good with people, talented in every way I wasn't, and a great leader. I was sure that I wanted nothing to deal with me though." he said as he looked at her. She truely did look amazing in his eyes, she was powerful, smart, and a great leader. It was why he always though she wanted someone else besides a geeky boy like him.

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 01-22-2013, 06:11 AM

She blushed, feeling his hand on hers, hearing his words.... Her heart thumped in her chest. He liked herr! He didn't reject her! She felt so happy that she couldn't hold bak and ended up throwing her arms around him, hugging him tight. "no one has ever liked me like this... I was scared you would reject me...." she said, holding him. She almost felt like she would cry,but she didn't. Se held it in. She just wanted to savor the moment. She never knew when he could pull away and say something like "but we can nev be".

Sighing she smiled happily up at him. "you... Did so much for me in e last 24 hours. Thank you, luka. I owe you everything." she said and reached for her glass of wine before deciding not to, she didn't feel wine at that moment. She felt like champagne or scotch. She didn't know which yet though.

Palmoun

Old 01-22-2013, 06:21 AM

Luka was surprised as he felt her arms around him and hug him. He didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around her, pulling her close to him, "why would I reject the most beautiful and smart girl I know?" he asked her softly as he held her close to him. In all truth he wanted to savor that feeling. He had no idea if she might find someone better then him, probably would. But for now she wanted him close and he just want to be close to her.

Looking down at her, he smiled, "you don't owe me anything, I just wanted to try and protect the people that mattered most to me. Since you were my crush and first friend, keeping you safe was a big thing for me." he said as he looked down at her and smiled happily. "I think I owe you more, I think if you hadn't of guided me I probably would of made a big mess of things. I am not the best at this kind of stuff." he said as he smiled at her. He felt so much more relaxed around her now for some odd reason, it was as if their had never been any bad water between them.

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 01-25-2013, 03:55 AM

Rina smiled when he heard her call her beautiful. That word, that one word she wished for years to hear from her mother, even her father. It took years to hear it from someone she had to hate for a long time. She couldn't help it, her eyes teared up and she smiled at Luka. "Because to others, I am not beautiful.My mother always said I was an undesirable. That's why I left..." she explained, wanting to be close to him again, wanting him to hold her close at night and keep her safe and warm in his arms. Funny thing about that safe part, was that she knew he wasn't a good fighter. But somehow, he was still the most amazing man she knew at that moment.

"I owe you a lot. And you know you can't change my mind, Luka. I love that you want to protect me. Just promise to never get yourself killed doing it." she said, laughing at his next words. He sure didn't know what to do when it came to running, whereas she did. She knew exactly what to do and where to go. "Luka, I'm going to teach you a lot. And as you know I teach by example and not by words..." she said, and sighed. "But let's not talk about this now..." she said. She wanted to have a pleasant conversation with him, at least for those few hours they would be in flight.

Palmoun

Old 01-25-2013, 04:19 AM

Luka smiled and had let go of her for a second when he saw her tears, worried that he had done something wrong. Yet when he heard her words, he pulled her back into his arms and sat her down on his lap. "how could you not be desirable?" he asked her softly as he held her close to him. "I bet your mother was just jealous of you." he said as he held her close and looked down at her. He wished that he could hold her like this for a long time. He wondered if he could hold her like this all night, knowing that she was safe and close to him.

Chuckling when he heard her, he nodded, "I promise not to get myself killed or at least I will try not too." He said said as he smiled at her. Hearing her wonderful laugh, he knew he hoped to make her laugh more just so that he could hear this wonderful noise again. "good, and I think that is exactly what I need." he said and then gently reached up to her cheek. Stroking it gently, he smiled at her, "we can talk about anything you want. We could talk about food, the world, what our favorite animals are, and anything else we can think of." he said as he looked at her, hoping to get her to smile and have a good time again.

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 01-25-2013, 04:25 AM

Rina's tears disappeared at his comforting words. And when she was pulled onto his lap, she relaxed and lay her head against his chest, playing with a strand of his red hair. She loved how soft it was, how much it shined. She loved how she felt when he held her, how her heart fluttered and her breath caught. "I don't know. She was just always saying I was a bad daughter. I was, at one point, the dollies and flowers kind of girl. Until she beat me for the first time when I was six..." she explained, telling him her darkest scret, but then she sobered up and smiled.

She leaned her head into his hand as he stroked her cheek, closing her eyes. When she opened them she couldn't take her eyes off his lips. She wondered to herself, how it would feel to kiss those lips. How it would feelt to just lay with him in his arms all night. And finally, she asked him. "Luka... Will you stay with me tonight?" she asked, blushing ever so lightly. He cheeks looked like a light tangerine color was lightly brushed onto her cheeks. "I... I want to be close to you." she said, her lips only an inch away from his.

Palmoun

Old 01-25-2013, 04:38 AM

Luka just held her close as he listened to her, loving how close she was. When he felt her play with his hair, he just smiled and let her, part of him loving it completely. Yet as he heard her, he coudl only stare down at her in shock before pulling her closer to him, holding her tightly. "no one should ever be beat as a little kid." he said to her softly and looked down at her, "I am sorry you had to go through that." Now he really did want to hold her close and never let go, he wanted to be the one to make up for her crappy childhood and make everything better for her.

Smiling as he stroke her cheek, he loved how she looked right now, so carefree and happy. It was how he wanted her to always look and feel, like there wasn't much to worry about and the only thing that anyone had to be was happy. He hardly even realized he had been staring at her lips till she spoke and he blushed slightly. A slow smile spread across his face as he pulled her closer, "I would love too stay with you tonight." he said softly before he let his lips crash into hers. The feeling as amazing as he had always thought it would be, probably more.

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 01-26-2013, 12:13 AM

Rina smiled. "Sadly it's how my life was led. And fighting her back is what made me better." she said, stroking his cheek now, moving a strand of his red hair out of those eyes that she so loved. She was about to say more when his lips touched hers, and she was instantly hit with a flood of positive emotions. She kissed him back, sifting through the love, happiness, and pure bliss running through her mind.

she deepened the kiss, holding tight to him. she kissed him until she had to break away, simply to catch her breath.

Palmoun

Old 01-26-2013, 12:42 AM

Luka felt the kiss deepen and his hold on her tightened. All the dread of what happened today dissappeared and all their was was the feeling of being loved and happiness. When she finally broke the kiss, he was breathing a little hard but the grin on his face wouldn't go away. "well I would have to say that was the best thing to ever happen to me." he said as he looked at her lovingly.

Reaching out, he gently stroked her cheek and looked into her eyes, "actually i would have to say that your the best thing to happen to me." he said as he smiled.

FrozenGlitterBug
*^_^*

Old 01-27-2013, 05:57 PM

Rina giggled, staying close to him. She loved how he held her, and made her feel like she was something when she truly believed she was nothing. "The best and worst thing. I will be more of a distraction to you now." she said, kissing him over and over on the lips and she smiled. "You are the best person to ever come into my life, Luka." she whispered, kissing him deeply and passionately. She really felt something for this guy. Every word he said to he tugged at her heart strings.

Standing, she held out her hand to him. "Come with me?" she asked, tired and wanting to sleep, but she knew she'd be restless without him. "I know you'll find this hard to believe but I've never slept in a room alone before..." she said with a blush, hoping he didn't get the wrong idea.

Palmoun

Old 01-27-2013, 08:29 PM

Luka smiled as he held her close to him and chuckled softly. "yes, you may of given me more of a distraction but you also have given me something that I will protect with my life." he said and kissed her back each time. Hearing her words, he held her close to him and kissed her back just as deeply. "hopefully I can make up for all the crap that you had to go through because to me you deserve to always be happy." he said as he looked into her eyes and gently stroked her cheek. He meant every word about that, he would make it his job to make sure that she was always happy.

Watching her stand up, he quickly took ahold of her hand and smiled at her, "I will defiantly come with you." he said as he looked at her. Though hearing her words, he smiled and then kissed her cheek, "it is hard for me to believe but then everyone has certain things about them that other people don't know or would believe." he said as he looked at her. He then squeezed her hand gently, "now why dont you show the way to your room." he said as he smiled.