JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-07-2012, 11:01 PM

Hello and welcome to 'Zombies, Run!' this is an RP between Myself and ChoShadowMaster! So we ask that you don't post in here but you are welcome to leave comments or even give some suggestion! We're pretty open to a lot =) Have fun reading along on our crazy Zombie RP!

Also this will contain Violence & Horror

*~~~~~*

Anchor: Hello. this is Amy, reporting for action 9 news! The weather is great today, we'll be hitting only the low 80's today, so go outside and enjoy the day! *Action News Song Comes on* This just in folks, it seems we are getting a report about people being very violent, *Song Comes On Again* It's seems this is not just in one area but in many parts of the city. I'm being told to tell everyone that the authority's suggest that you should stay in doors and close and lock all doors and widows, until otherwise told to open them. Also do not open your doors to anyone who you do not know...I'm sorry what!? Okay, okay...also do not let anyone in if they have any types of bites on them, it seems they are be coming violent. *News Song Comes On* The authority's is now giving everyone the permission to use your gun's or any other kind of weapons on these people. Also that...What!? Your joking with me right!? Okay! Alright, folks I've been told that you must shot or damage the head of these violent people, and that is the only way to kill them because they are getting up no matter where else you hit them. I've just been told that the dead, who were killed by the hostile's are getting up and killing and oh my, eating the living! People this is no joke! We will stay on air for as long as we can to update everyone as soon as we can. God, be with us all. *Than the woman started to cry*

*Characters*

Name: Xavier, Brooks.
I'm 27 years old and I'm the second oldest in my family.
My father is the CEO of Brooks Enterprise, which myself and older brother planed to run after my father retires. I'm engaged to the women who stole my heart since we went to collage together. I made many great friends who had my back and would do anything for me just like I would do anything for them. I've had the most amazing life up to now.
Where was I when this all happened, you ask? I was having the worst day of my life, that's where!

Name: Scarlett, Wolfe.
I'm 21 years old and I'm baby of my family. I have one older brother and one older sister. My father is High School, teacher at a private school. My mother is wedding planner, a very well know one. My siblings are off doing there own thing, I've no clue what. I'm still a collage student in my 3rd year of art and history, but now I see those as pointless because of the outburst.
Where was I when all this happened? I was having a bad day and at my school.

---------- Post added 12-07-2012 at 03:13 PM ----------

~A Month and Two Weeks Later~

Xavier, sat on the floor of an apartment building looking out the blind covered window, he was on watch out while his partner slept. After a couple more minutes of nothing but the wind blowing he stood up and walked into the small kitchen to get a glass of water and make some food from a can that they had found in the small room. "Man, what I wouldn't give for a nice juice hamburger right now." he said sighing sadly as he opened some soap can and started to heat it up on the stove. Scratching the back of his head he watched as the liquid started to steam a bit and got lost in is thoughts, 'I hope their safe...I have no way of getting a hold of anyone. This is so crazy, it feels like years but it's hardly been two month.' Looking back into the room where Scarlett, slept he frowned, 'We're lucky we found this place it was getting to hard to sleep in the car all the time.' grabbing another somewhat clean cup, Xavier pour the soup into the cup and went back over to the window and watched as nothing but the wind and a few birds fly by.

Last edited by Ikuto Akihiko Hasegawa; 12-13-2012 at 03:17 PM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-07-2012, 11:36 PM

((Lol nice opening XD Now I'm scared!))

Scarlett, was laughing with some friends as they walked to their next class, "Oh my gosh! Did you see what Molly, did at Ryan's party last weekend?" "No, what happened?" "It was crazy, I'll have to show you the video!" "Well did you hear about John and Lily? I heard that their parents are making them get married because of the 'bun in the oven'!" "No, way really!?"
Scarlett, shook her head at her friends gossip time, they lived and loved to share, hear and sometimes start gossip, which she told them were rumors not gossip but they explained to her how it was different.

All of a sudden a high pitched scream could be heard from across campus, than a couple more were heard, "What the hell is that?" "Got to be one of the houses?" the girls nodded in agreement, "I don't know you guys...that sounded bad not surprise happy." Scarlett, said looking where the screams were still coming from. "Oh you overrea-AHHHHH!" as they heard their friend scream the girls all looked to see that some girl was pulling a chunk of flesh from their friends neck while to much blood was running down her body, "Alice!!!" the girls all scream and before Scarlett, could do anything to help her other friends were screaming and it seemed like everyone else was around her was as well. Eyes wide in fear and tears streaming down her face she felt something wet hit her face as she brought a hand up to touch it and pull away nothing but red could be seen, "This is just a dream right?" she sobbed looking up to see one of those people starting to come at her, shaking from head to toe, she let a loud scream go.

~~~~

Sitting straight up in the bed she had been sleeping in she was covered in a light sweat and breathing heavy, placing a hand over her face as she woke up Scarlett, looked around the room to see Xavier, sitting by the window eating, "How long have I been out?"

((Sorry for the long open!!! But I really want to make short post so that we can move quick =D))

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 06-02-2014 at 08:29 AM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-07-2012, 11:46 PM

((Haha, nah! Your fine, the opening post is hard to get out and make short XD Alright I like that idea!))

Xavier, looked over to Scarlett, when he heard her moving around in her sleep he knew she wasn't having a good dream but he knew she wouldn't scream so he left it alone hope she could get some more sleep. But when he heard her question he frowned, "About two and half hour." he looked over to her and smiled, "You what something to eat?" he asked from his seated spot on the floor.

Last edited by JayRose; 12-17-2012 at 09:35 AM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-07-2012, 11:56 PM

Pushing the hair out of her face she stood up from the bed and walked over to sit down next to him, "I don't feel as tired but my dreams are still pretty bad, makes it hard to sleep for long." looking out the window with him, "What are you eating?" she saw a dog running around in the ally across the street getting into the trash, "How is it looking by the way?" They had been in the room for about almost a day now but they would need to move on again soon.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-08-2012, 12:02 AM

Chuckling lightly he looked down at the cup he was drinking the soup out of, "I don't have a clue...but I think there is some chicken in this one." he drink the last of it, "I hope." taking a drink of water he looked back out the window, "I've only seen two at most walking around but than something gets their attention and they move on." standing up to go get her the rest of the soup he had made, when he came back he handed it to her, "I don't think either of us will get anymore sleep since our minds are to active. Shall we get going?"

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-08-2012, 12:12 AM

Laughing lightly as he brought her back the soup, "Well, I guess I'll just use my imagination." she took the cup from his hand and blew on it, than took a sip, clearing her throat at the taste, "Not that bad." she smiled grimly up at him. "Well, why don't you go get cleaned up and since I'm enjoying my meal, I'll take watch, than go in after you." they had been lucky to find a building that still had hot water but they needed to move soon or the sound of the boilers and air heaters would bring the Dead, around.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-08-2012, 12:19 AM

He chuckled at her face as she drink more of the soup, "Good, well I'll leave you to it. Give me 6 minutes." he said grabbing their bag as he walked into the small little bathroom the apartment room had. Taking a quick shower, than drying off he put his boxers and pants back on, he felt the towel around his shoulders as he brushed his teeth and than brushed his hair. Walking out of the bathroom, he held is shirt in is hand as he dried the last of his wet hair, "It's all yours, Scarlett. I got watch now." he smiled at her handing the bag over to her.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-09-2012, 06:44 AM

As she drink the last of her soup she placed the glass on the floor, than went back to leaning on the wall to look out the window. Which she was not like the dog across the street going through the thrash cans so much it was going to knock them over and make to much noise. Once Xavier, came out of the bathroom she took the bag, "Watch that dog, if it knocks a can over we may need to move a lot faster." heading into the bathroom. Scarlett, took a 5 minute shower, than dried off, put her jeans on, than slipped a new white tank top, brushed her teeth and than put her make-up on in and was out of the bathroom in 7 minutes. Toweling her hair a bit more she walked over to him, "So?"

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-09-2012, 06:50 AM

Xavier, nodded as she walked into the bathroom and keep an eye on the dog while watching up and down the streets. When Scarlett, came out he looked over to her, "Yeah, it knocked one over about a minute ago than about 30 seconds ago it looked around startled and than took off." he said pulling his navy blue shirt over his head. He grabbed the other backpack, than grabbed his wooden staff, "I say we have about a good 3 minutes, for a clear run."

Last edited by JayRose; 12-17-2012 at 09:39 AM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-09-2012, 06:55 AM

Scarlett, sighed and than slipped her socks and boots on. She grabbed her jean jacket, then flicked her hair out behind her, grabbing her own little backpack, "Okay, we parked the car next to that school bus next to the freeway, right?" she started to put her hair up into a high ponytail as she walked over to the window, she pulled the blinds up and looked down, they were on the 3rd floor.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 12-09-2012 at 06:59 AM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-09-2012, 07:07 AM

"Yeah, if we get separated keep the door locked and we'll wait till we see each other to turn the car on." Xavier, grabbed his own leather jacket, than opened the window and stepped out onto the fire escape, "Let get out of here." he started climbing down the ladder as quick and quietly as he could. When he reached the bottom he looked to make sure none of the Dead were around. Than helped Scarlett, the last steps down, than they took off running, their foot steps quiet.

Last edited by JayRose; 12-17-2012 at 09:41 AM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-09-2012, 07:12 AM

She nodded her understanding to the plan, they had tried to set up as much plans as they could for the things that could happen to them and they set new ones and or removed other ones, that way they always knew somewhat, what the other one would do. When she got to the bottom she follow right beside Xavier, as she kept all her senses on high alert for anything. She looked down at her watch, they had about another minute for clear time and signaled to Xavier, by putting one finger up.

Last edited by ChoShadowMaster; 12-09-2012 at 07:15 AM..

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-09-2012, 07:22 AM

Seeing her hand go up with only one digit up, he nodded and picked up their pace in running. As they rounded a corning of a street, he saw a Dead, walking around and he pointed to the alleyway just to their right, as they ran through it, they jumped over a few fallen over trash cans and a couple other things, not slowing their paces down. As they came up to the mouth of the alleyway, he stopped to look to his left and right, only to see that to their left that there were a few more Dead, up ahead he held up 3 fingers and than pointed to his left so Scarlett, knew what was going on and than counted down with his fingers for when they would run for the next alleyway across the street, than bolted for it.

Last edited by JayRose; 12-17-2012 at 09:44 AM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-09-2012, 07:44 AM

Scarlett, stay close behind Xavier, as they had quickly went down the alleyway. Which the alley, seemed to echo their seemingly quiet foot steps and she could hear the slight sound of moans and groans, which sent shivers down her spine. When Xavier, stopped at the end of the alley showed her how many their were she nodded even though he couldn't see her. When he reput up his fingers as a count down she gripped her backpack straps tightly getting ready to take off, when he dropped the last finger they both bolted for the next alleyway as they got half way across, that damn dog from before started barking at them as they ran which quickly caught the attention of the Dead. Scarlett, glared daggers at the animal as they kept running to the alleyway and the dog followed them, "Shit! It's going to give us away to all of them." she hissed to Xavier, as their speed increased.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-09-2012, 10:00 PM

Xavier, was startled by the sudden barking from the dog. "Ah crap, just keep going." they made it to the next alleyway but the dog wouldn't stop following them, Xavier, could hear the moaning of the Dead, getting closer. 'This is not good, we need to get it off of our trail.' He knew the dog either just wanted to play or was just having fun chasing after them, "Quick just give it something to eat, that should slow it down."

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-10-2012, 12:58 AM

Pulling her little backpack off quickly she dug around for a few moments and pulled out a stick of beef jerky, slipping her pack back on as they kept running, she opened the package and than threw the dried meat at the dog, which made it stop to pick up the pieces of meat on the ground and than take off in another alleyway to eat it's meat. This made Scarlett, smile, looking forward she had slowed her pace and was a bit more behind Xavier, but she was fine with being behind.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-10-2012, 03:01 AM

Xavier, looked back to see her looking for something to throw, has much as they could use whatever food they had but there was no point in having all that food if they were dead for being greedy. As, they were starting to come to the mouth of the alleyway he didn't slow his pace even though he knew Scarlett, would slow a little from looking in the pack, just as they were about to reach it Xavier, quickly slide to a stop as a Dead, walked in front of the mouth of the alley, he was a good 3 feet away from it, 'Oh crap!' his eyes widen in surprise and he grimace as the smell of the Dead, hit his nose.

Last edited by JayRose; 12-17-2012 at 09:51 AM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-10-2012, 03:22 AM

As Scarlett, started to catch up she saw that Xavier, had slid to a stop, she looked ahead of him to see that a their was a dead man in front of him. Picking up her speed and placed her hands on either side of Xavier's shoulders and jumped over him to side kick the Dead, in the head, it groaned from the hit and fell to the ground. Scarlett, landed in a crouched position, she stood up and than stomped on the Dead creatures head, with her boots and a sickening crunch could be heard as unknown liquid started to pour from the creatures head, "Let's get out of here before more c-" she looked over to Xavier, only to be cut off by the sound of moaning and groaning.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-10-2012, 07:17 AM

Xavier, felt the light pressure on his shoulder and watched as Scarlett, flew over him and kick the Dead, right in the head and than stomp on its head. Walking over he poked the thing in the head with his staff, which made more of the blood, brain matter and whatever else liquid come from it's head and spill on to Scarlett's boots. "Nice, kick." he said excitedly, smiling up at her. As the silent city began to echo with the sound of moaning Xavier, knew that their time for trying to leave without trouble had just come to an end. Looking to his right he saw a group of Dead, of about 20 round the corner, which he gave a look to Scarlett, that said, 'It's time to go.' and he started running in the opposite direction.

Last edited by JayRose; 12-17-2012 at 09:53 AM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-10-2012, 08:06 AM

When he had poked the head of the now dead person and made the gross liquid spill out onto her boots, she gave him a look that said, 'Really, Xavier?'
But that was quickly over as a group of Dead, was heading towards them and they both took off running again. Now they were on the sidewalk and road again, they jumped over whatever car's or other objects were in their way as quietly as they could but not slowing down. Scarlett, quickly caught sight of the street sign that read, 'MAINBERRY' she pointed to the sign and than held up one finger, so he knew they were one mile away from the truck. As they turned onto Main Berry, their were a few little groups of Dead, which made her stop. There was no way they could get through this without getting their attention, looking over to Xavier, for a go ahead. Scarlett, looked again at the scene in front of her looking at the ways they could make it through.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-10-2012, 07:53 PM

Xavier, stopped just before bumping into Scarlett, at her sudden stop. Looking to see what made her stop he saw the small groups of Dead, feeling that they could make it through without getting hurt he looked over to Scarlett, he smiled and whispered, "Let' take them out and get out of here." he smirked and than started to run through the middle of the road since most of them were on the sidewalk or walking around on the road some were stuck behind the cars that were crashed into each other. As he hoped over one car two Dead, were walking towards him. Being his staff in front of him, that had a sharp piece of metal on the end of it, he spun the staff and than gripping it tightly with both hands he swept the legs out from underneath one Dead and than stabbed it in the head, he twisted the staff and than pulled it out of the Dead's head. The other one noticed him and started to walk towards him and groaning, not wasting time he swinged his staff to hit the side of the head of Dead, which knocked it to the ground. Than he took off running again, seeing that Scarlett, wasn't far behind.

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-10-2012, 08:38 PM

Scarlett, smiled at Xavier, he most likely just wanted to kill one to because she had already got one. Rolling her eyes as she watched him take off, she followed after him but off to his left. She placed one hand on the cars hood and jumped up over it to do a roundhouse kick to a decaying face, the force knocking it to the ground and than keep up her running pace. She saw in the corner of her eye Xavier, taking out two more. She saw four more coming over, she quickly darted to her left and rounded them only to have three more in front of her, 'Crap.' frowning she spun around on the ball of her foot and did a iron broom sweep to one of the Dead, knocking it to the ground with a groan coming from it, she jumped back as one of them lunged forward to try and grab her. She quickly jumped on top of a car to her left and ran across it to get out of their reach, but the sound drew the attention of the other Dead.

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-12-2012, 09:39 AM

As he had took out about three more, which he wondered why he wasn't drawing the attention of the others one. Jumping over a couple of objects, he saw a few dead bodies and it sent shivers up his spin at the sight, 'Man, I feel fine when I look at these dead people walking around but when I see them just laying around really dead, it just kills me.' brows pulling together and a sad frown reaching his lips. Once he reached the end of the street, he looked back to see where Scarlett, was only to see her jumping up onto a car and getting the attention of the Dead, 'That girl...she needs to move it!.' he thought watching her, in case he needed to go help her but also watching to see if any other Dead, would come.

Last edited by JayRose; 12-17-2012 at 09:58 AM..

ChoShadowMaster
*^_^*

Old 12-12-2012, 08:46 PM

As she jumped off the car, she had two Dead quickly heading for her. Walking backwards till her back hit the car she frowned, 'I messed around to much and got their attention.' as the two started to close in on her, Scarlett, looked down to her left and saw a pile of broken boards, 'Better than using my legs.' she though running over to the pile and stomping on a piece of wood, which made it fly up into the air and with much ease she caught the piece of wood and saw that it had some nails sticking out from the other end, "This will work great." she got in a fighting stance and than watched as the two Dead, got in rang for her to take her first swing at one of their heads. The sound was sicking to her ears and blood splatter from the sudden hit to the head and blood began to soak into the wood and down to her hands, quickly kicking the one off the nail board, she jumped back as the other one tried to grab her, than she moved quickly the the side and did a roundhouse to the Dead's sternum and as it well backwards, than to the ground, she wasted no time in slamming the board into the creatures head and more blood sprayed out from the nails breaking through the skin. She quickly ran to Xavier, smirking at him, "No problem, let's get moving." than they both took off again

JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-12-2012, 08:51 PM

Xavier, was amazed by her skills as a girl but knew she had a martial arts back round, so it made sense. When she reached his side he smiled, down at her and nodded in agreement to heading out. As they both picked up their pace, the truck by the school bus was quickly coming into view, not wanting to wast time Xavier, picked his running pace up and reached the truck in no time, seeing that nothing was inside he quickly threw his pack and staff into the back of the truck and whipped the door open, he pulled the keys out of the ash tray and started up the truck and watched as Scarlett, was about to get into the car.

Last edited by JayRose; 12-17-2012 at 10:00 AM..