Shiverpass
"Wear your heart on your cheek."

Old 12-16-2012, 04:24 AM

This is a private rp between Shiverpass and foxotanashi.

The Supernatural and the Humans share Earth together. Peace, safety, and so forth has been stressed between the Human's Council and the Supernatural Council for generations. Something is causing a riot between the two now. Somethings targeting both the Supernatural and the Humans. To save the Peace Treaty, two very unlikely Supernaturals are going to get to bottom of this...and fall in love.
-idea from foxotanashi

Last edited by Shiverpass; 12-16-2012 at 04:49 AM..

Shiverpass

Old 12-16-2012, 04:50 AM

Kurt Hibray

Basics:
Height: 5'10"
Eye Color: Dark Red when angry, hungry, or upset -- light Brown when happy, amused, or satisfied
Hair Color: Dark Brown, usually mistaken for Black -- frames his face and stops just an inch below his jawline
Skin Color: Very Pale

Others:
Background: Kurt doesn't remember anything about his past life as a Human. All that he remembers who his Turner was, which was a very old Vampire, who was just Staked. A few years after learning how to control his thirst for blood, he decided he wanted to help out others, so he went to College and soon became an important member of the Supernatural Council.
Species: Vampire
Personality: Quiet, hardly ever smiles, understanding, wise, unusually passionate from time to time about the most random things, intelligent, secretly a hopeless romantic, knows discipline, and usually strong-willed.
Powers: Can read other's feelings when he chooses to, can read minds if he chooses to, very fast, can freeze time, and has super-human strength.

foxotanashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-16-2012, 05:14 AM

Renee Alexander
  • Basics:
    Height: 5'11/2"
    Eye Color: Golden
    Hair Color: Light ashbrown hair. Goes down to her chest, very wavy or slightly curly most of the time.
    Skin Color: Fair, but not too pale.

Others:
    Background: Renee had been in the council area for most of her life. Her family was a powerful line in the Supernatural Council and still was to that day. She was actually suppose to be the next in line after her father stepped down or passed away. Missing meetings every now and again to help her mother's health did not help her views, but she made sure to go when she could and to catch up on anything she would miss.
    Species: Werewolf
    Personality: Confident, cares about her family and her species, tries not to always speak her mind when it could get her in trouble, but doesn't always work.
    Powers: Very strong and quick, super human instincts (quite dog like, like smell), can transform part of the way, or all the way into a werewolf.

Shiverpass

Old 12-16-2012, 05:35 AM

(I hope it's alright, but I came up with different things. If they have a * after it, a given explanation is after the reply. You can make up some yourself! I'd love to see that.)

Kurt was more silent than usual as he sat at the Council Conference Table*. It was metal, round, large, and sat 10 of the council members. "Could it have been the Humans?" he asked the the table all of a sudden.

Everyone exchanged looks. Thanos, the Council Member of the Shapeshifters spoke up first, "That wouldn't make any sense if it were them. Let's not forget about the Peace Treaty."

The elder Vampire Council member Marcus sighed next to Kurt. "This is something we need to alarm all of our people about. This doesn't seem to be an act of random."

"This is a sign," quickly said the elder Ghost Council Member Harkly.

"I think we need to just track the situation. We shouldn't alarm our people just yet," said Felicity, the Witch Council member. Next to her, the elder Witch Council member nodded in agreement.

Kurt furrowed his eyebrows. He felt so angry and disappointed with whatever it was that killed his Turner*, Wesley. There was so much he wish he could do at the moment. Who killed Wesley? Why would they do that? What does this really mean? Was the Peace Treaty really in danger of being ruined for good? "I think we need to send a Watcher* to the Aboveground*," he said into the following silence.

Without saying anything more or waiting for what the others had to say, Kurt had quickly got to his feet and stormed from the room. He moved quickly down the hallway until he reached his office. When in there, he slammed his door shut, rattling the things around his office, and plopped down in his chair at his desk, leaning forward to prop his elbows on his desk and bury his face in the palm of his hands. He was grieving more than he should be.

Wesley was practically his father and best friend. How cruel was it to lose someone like that? He had no other close friends. He felt so alone and hopeless.

(*Council Conference table: A table where the Vampire, Werewolf, Ghost, Shapeshifter, and Witch Council (and elder) members gather and meet for very, very important meetings pertaining all of their people.
*Turner: An elder Vampire that turns a Human into a Vampire. They usually teach the pupil they have turned and stay by their side almost like another Mother/Father until they die in any cause or situation.
*Watcher: A secret Supernatural chosen by the Council that usually goes around and investigates anything that the Council is concerned with. Usually an elder of their species.
*Aboveground: Where the Humans live.)

foxotanashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-16-2012, 05:59 AM

• Renee had hurried from her family's estate to get to the Council Meeting. This was the third one that month she had missed and she could just about feel the other members seethe at her continuose absence. Everyone was suppose to be responsible and be at every meeting unless due to serious circumstances. Apparently her mother's health wasn't a in a serious enough state for her to be missing when she was. Renee just couldn't help it, in her mind.

"Sorry," Renee called out as she entered the Council building and nearly ran down one of the workers. She believed it was one of the Keepers, whom kept track of most of the histories of the people and creatures. She didn't stop long, though, because she would rather be a little late then not go. And she wanted to be as less late as possible.

It was as she was about to enter that Kurt exited. She passed him quietly, though she wanted to give her apologies for what he had been through. Renee did not know him very well, but she knew that a lot of Vampires were close to their Turners. His just happened to be one of the casualties of the string of killings going on. It must have been part of the meeting already. There wasn't much time for her to give him her condolences.

"I agree with him," Renee heard from several voices as she entered the room and lead herself to her fathers side, the Councilman of the Werewolves. "Sorry again father, I will try to be more swift next time. There have been even more deaths, yes?" She asked quietly and he answered her almost just as quietly, not wanting to draw anymore attention to his late daughter.

"But who?!" Thanos spoke up. "Kurt may have had an answer, but is on a short leave. The thing is, is that we cannot simply send our own out anymore recklessly. We have to be more careful,"

Renee watched and began putting two and two together. A Watcher was needed. "If our people are being targeted and this isn't random... we cannot just send anybody," she said speaking up quickly. It was a small fear that her father might have been picked. Jonas, her father then spoke up. "Why not let everyone think it over for a little while and resume this meeting in two hours,"

Nearly everyone was in agreement with his statement. It wasn't long before they began filing out of the room. Jonas stopped her and looked at her softly. "Try not to be late next time, okay? They are not happy about you missing so much since you are next in line after me. Now go to Kurt's office and see if he will arrive at the next meeting and inform him that his movement to send a Watcher is very likely. I have a few errands to take care of," He stated as he laid his hand on her shoulder and then swiftly left.

Renee exited after her father and headed back down the hallway. Once at Kurt's door, she stopped and knocked.

Shiverpass

Old 12-16-2012, 06:17 AM

Kurt must have sat there for a while. Up to the point where he heard the knock on his door, he nearly jumped. He hadn't been aware enough to hear of any on-coming movement. He sat up straight and quickly dropped his arms to resting naturally on his desk. Red marks from his hands showed on his cheeks and forehead.

He sighed, sniffing as he nearly cringed. It was a Werewolf Council member. But at least it was Council. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, sending his dark brown hair to seem slightly fluffy and natural from its original settled state.

He cleared his throat. "Intrude," he said loudly as he leaned back in his chair and folded his hands together on his lap, his eyes going around his office to make sure everything was orderly for any visitors.

He eyed a few books laying on the armchair next to the long floor candle lamp and the old bookcase. With his powers, he quickly got to his feet and put the books back in their place just before the door to his office opened. He stood up straight as he stood before his desk, his arms behind his back and his head slightly tilted upwards to appear proud.

Last edited by Shiverpass; 12-16-2012 at 06:19 AM..

foxotanashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-16-2012, 07:00 AM

• "Kurt Hibray," Renee said simply as she came in and shut the door. She paused and took a quick glance around, had never being in there before. It was... cozy. She liked it. Then again, pretty much all of the Council members lived in nice standards. They there the top of their people, so why not?

Renee took a few steps and then bowed very slightly, curtiously as most of their stature were taught. When she raised she decided to go ahead and get to business. "The Council seems to have taken your words into consideration and are thinking heavily on a Watcher. However there are some issues with the possibility of the killers going after the person so they are worried. There will be another meeting in about two hours to settle the issues. I was told to come inform you of this,"

She walked in further and ran her hand slightly on his desk. "And I'm... ah... sorry about what happened," Renee commented, not sure hot to say it in the right way.

Shiverpass

Old 12-16-2012, 08:15 AM

Kurt sighed. Of course. Another meeting. Ever since whoever is behind all of this killing has been doing what he or she has been doing, Kurt's days have been nothing but daily meetings, which was unusual. Before all of this began happening, things were simple and quiet. Maybe a meeting with all of the council members once a month...but never at least once a day.

Kurt immediately saw that as a sign that things were going terribly wrong, he knew it.

"Miss. Alexander," Kurt started. He thought that a true gentleman will be formal with any lady before him. And Renee seemed to have always been kind to him, "If you would please, tell them I won't be making it. Let it be made final -- I will volunteer to be the Watcher who goes. If they come after me, let them. I'll be ready," he said with a blank face as he put his eyes to his jacket's cuff links. He played with them for a moment before saying, "And thank you...he will be missed." His voice was softer this time as he sighed, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Just between you and I...what have you to say about all of this?" he asked in a soft voice.

foxotanashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-16-2012, 08:30 AM

• Renne watched Kurt closely. She wasn't so sure that the council would like him to go, even if he was a very capable member. Him volunteering might come as a shock to some. Since it was his dear friend that had recently been killed, though, it seemed... like she should have seen it coming. Removing her hand from the table, she stepped back and sat down in a near by chair, thinking on his question.

"I... I'm worried," Renee started. "I mean, I've been hearing things. I don't stay cooped up in the estate all the time. I actually go out into the streets unlike most of the Council who have too much on their plate or are too high up to lower themselves to something so simple as going out to the people who need us. Not that it really matters. What matters is that I've been hearing fighting. They are afraid out there. And we all know that there are rivals between many supernatural species. Namely," she said waving a finger between them, "Vampires and Werewolves. Everyone is starting to blame each other, since there is no word on who or what is really behind this. It's not good. And these kills are getting more spot on and less reckless. At first it just seemed random. Now it seems planned. What if the people here are more targets?"

Renee pinched the bridge of her nose. "Gah, I just don't know what we can do about any of this. They were about to pick a Watcher before I protested and my father agreed to wait and let everyone think it over. I'm afraid for my family. For the people who look to the Council. And frankly confused on why the killings are going on."

Standing back up, not feelings like sitting, Renee looked at a few things around the room and then moved her gaze back to Kurt. She tilted her head a small pace in thought. She then planted her palms on the table and leaned in a bit. Renee had an idea. "Let me go with you,"

Shiverpass

Old 12-16-2012, 07:37 PM

Kurt nodded his head as she spoke. He had to admit, he couldn't help but think what a wonderful elder Werewolf Council member she will be. She was bright, intelligent, and seemed to care about her people a lot more than most of the other Council members. He looked up to that, even though she was younger than him.

He watched her carefully, watched her every move. "Well, which is exactly why I want to go out and get this done and over wi-" He stopped, freezing in place as his eyes slightly winded and his lips were parted in shock. Did he hear her correctly? Did he exactly hear that come from her mouth? She wanted to risk her life in joining Kurt?

"You...you wish to do that?" he asked in a voice that showed just how shocked he really was. "It's risky, Miss. Alexander. And to think that your life would be in my hands alarms me. What if you were to be killed? What would your father think?" he asked her. He wasn't trying to make her say 'no' at all, but he really wanted her to think about all the consequences of going with him on this hunt. "I couldn't stand to lose you. I'm not very good at save lives," he then said in a lower voice, his eyes narrowing on hers carefully to stress his words. "But if that is what you wish...we will talk it over with the Council..." he added after a moment's long hesitation.

foxotanashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-16-2012, 07:54 PM

• When his sentance had broke off, Renee was sure she was about to get in trouble for her proposition. Unexpectedly she got a very different answer then she initially was prepared for. She nodded. "I understand those things. Really I've always been one to try to save things. Like stray cats. Not that, that is relevant here," She commented. It was ironic, since she was a Werewolf. But that is just how Renee was. She had her father's courage or foolhardy, and her mother's careing heart. Put the two together and you get her.

"Like I said, though, I know the people out there. I'm sure I would be of some help when helping you find a lead. And I'm far from incapable of holding my own," Renee stated, smiling. This could work out. Only problem was getting herself around the Council. "But, I have a few hours, like I said, to make sure this is the right decision. So I guess I will be meeting you with the Council. Now you pretty much have to go," She said.

Renee headed to the door, and looked back. "See you there,"

Shiverpass

Old 12-17-2012, 12:31 AM

Kurt's eyes followed her to the door. The idea of her being his partner-in-crime was different. He wasn't used to different, which made things interesting. But he saw the determination in her eyes.

For that determination, he was sure he'd be able to turn around the Council's views if they were to say 'no' to her or even him. They could do this, he was so sure of it.

"I will see you then, Miss Alexander," he said as he bowed his head to her respectfully.

When she was gone, he stood there for a moment where she had left her, thinking this over. Was this really the best decision? What if it was the worse?

He sighed and turned to his desk, staring down at its contents. He eyed his laptop as he rounded the desk and sat down, opening up the laptop and opened up the file report of Wesley's death for what seemed to be the hundredth time.

foxotanashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-17-2012, 02:47 AM

• Renee felt good about the chat. However, she was still worried. What if they couldn't figure this thing out? The weight of the supernaturals, especially their species was coming harder and harder down on their shoulders. She took a deep breath and continued her way down the hall to the library. She never said she couldn't do some reserch while thinking her decision over. Heck, she had a a little less then two hours to spare.

Heading to the library, Renee nodded at another wolf that passed her. The girl was quite young, and looked like she was one of the cleaners. Who knew, she might have been an ordinary girl that was taking a job while she was in her secondary schooling. The thing was, the human world and supernatural world was not too much different. Many humans just couldn't seem to grasp that.

Renee finally got into the library and began going threw the isles. The library in the Council was the biggest library around. It had so much information that could be useful. There had to be something in the books that resembled the killings. She was hoping that maybe she could find some old records that held some, any, comparison. It was better then nothing, anyway.

Renee had a stack of books on a table and she sat herself in a plush chair and began to skim through the books. At least if she was in the library room of the Council building, she was less likly to be late.

Shiverpass

Old 12-18-2012, 05:33 AM

Kurt must have reread the file report of Wesley's death a hundred more times. In between all of the time he spent doing so, he had taken out his pocket journal he kept in the breast pocket of his coat whenever he'd need to jot something down that would be needed for later. Only about ten pages were taken up by lists of books he wanted to read and things he wanted to do before he would die.

He had opened to a new page and grabbed a pen from the hand-made ceramic cup on the left side of his laptop where his pens, highlighters, pencils, and permanent markers stood gathered in. He soon began writing down ideas and clues that stuck out to him from the file report about just who might behind all of these murders.

The style was unlike something Kurt had ever seen before. He needed to remember that. He was dealing something far newer than anything he was trained to deal with. He needed to remind himself that it was key to adapt fast to all of this. The murder's victims were killed cleanly. The autopsy specialist, a Witch, had told the council that it seems as if the victim was killed slowly and agonizingly, but at the same time cleanly. An unknown substance had been identified form the wounds of the victim that left the labs of the Council abuzz.

Whoever this murderer was, he or she didn't seem to be human...nor Supernatural. So what was it? That question began plaguing his thoughts. He felt a surge of strong determination to get to the bottom of all of this.

It wasn't long until Kurt's secretary, Cassandra, had knocked on his door, entered, handed him a cup of his favorite coffee laced with O-positive blood, and announced that the meeting would be starting soon.

So Kurt downed his coffee and hurried off to the meeting. He was one of the first there, but he did not sit down. Usually, when someone stand at the Council's table, that meant that they needed all of the Council's attention on them. He waited patiently for Renee to get here before he would start off with his ideas and convincing for his and Renee's ideas to be followed through with.

foxotanashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-18-2012, 07:04 AM

• Renee made sure to keep her eye on the time, this go around. As it was nearing the time to go to the meeting she began putting the books back where they went. She had found a few connections but none that were blatant enough to work as evidence or barely even a lead. They would need more then just a few books and stories to find out what they needed.

Walking briskly out of the library, Renee made her way back to the Council room. Before entering, though, she paused and took a deep breath. Their movement that would be brought to the Council was bound to get some negative feedback. 'We can do this', she thought to herself. The thing she was most worried about was her father's influence. He had more power since she was also in training to become a Council member.

Renee entered the Council room noticing Kurt already standing. At least they were going to get down to busniess quick enough.

Shiverpass

Old 12-20-2012, 03:25 AM

"Absolutely not!" said Marcus as he rose to his feet quickly.

"Marcus, please sit down," begged Kurt.

"No. What you are asking is crazy!" exclaimed Marcus. No one else said anything.

Kurt's jaw clenched with the frustration he was feeling. Of course Marcus would be the first to say no to any of this. It was just that obvious. Marcus had always been protective over the council. He was also the kind to find a way to say no to things showed to him or suggested.

"I will not have two of what could be the brightest Werewolf and Vampire councils in history running around like targets. Do you realize how much of a suicide this mission this is?" he demanded as his eyes then went to Renee. "What have you to say about this?" he then asked. He wasn't one to make eye contact with Werewolves, but when he did he was either mad or was in a bad kind of shock.

Kurt turned his head and met his eyes with Renee's. He nodded his head, his eyes trying to to tell her that it was alright. She could do this. Kurt wanted this mission to go through with no matter the cost.

foxotanashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-20-2012, 08:38 AM

• "I believe that it would actually be less likely that Kurt and myself would be targeted then the rest of the higher council. I mean, slice off the head, and the body dies, right? Well I'm not full council yet so a much smaller target then everyone here.," Renee said simply. She didn't stop for long, though. "And like you just said we are very bright. Not only that, but we can both handle ourselves and with two going, we can watch each other's back with ease. I also know the city people on a more personal level then others here. So there are many upsides to us going,"

Renee hadn't looked at her father much since she had arrived. Finally she did. The look he had on his face was different then expected. It wasn't pure rage or straight no. She wasn't sure how to read it. Renee turned her attention back to the Council. "We did not postpone the meeting for a pure no from the council. You guys wanted time to think over the possibility of a Watcher going. So I'm not seeing much of a problem."

"We just cannot have the future of the council falling if you two get in too far over your heads," Marcus said, not having much budge room. "There is just no way t-"

"Marcus, the Council does need to discuss the issue, not just throw it out. There are plausible concerns and justifiable silver linings. Kurt, do you have anything else to add?" Jonas stated then asked. Renee was shocked by his good reasoning and actually possibly helping her cause and not against it.

Shiverpass

Old 12-20-2012, 10:22 PM

Kurt nodded his head in agreement with Renee. She had so many good points. He looked between each and ever council member, paying attention to each and every one of their expressions as Renee spoke. He only saw a few disapproving looks, the rest were either concerned, thoughtful, or unsure.

"Renee, do you realize what you're asking? To let a Werewolf and a Vampire go out in the Aboveground together? That's never been done before. We can't afford any fights in front of the Humans," said Marcus. His expression was left soft now, more thoughtful than disagreeing.

Kurt turned his head and met his eyes with Renee's, his eyebrows slightly furrowed in wonder. "Renee and I get along just fine, Marcus. I don't see how there is any way for us to cause a scene of any fighting," he said softly as he turned his head back to Marcus.

Marcus huffed a sigh and sat back in his chair, plopping the pen he had in his hand down on the file before him. "All in favor say 'Aye'."

The entire table said 'Aye'.

foxotanashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-20-2012, 10:28 PM

• Renee smiled at her father, and then also at Kurt. This worked. And in the end, it had to work. They would figure this thing out.

"Marcus," Renee said before anyone decided to dismiss. "About us going out together, maybe it's just what our people need. A Vampire and a Werewolf getting along, working together. We all know that our races are blaming the other. So you can believe in us,"

Renee could tell that there was a long road ahead of them all.

Shiverpass

Old 12-20-2012, 11:26 PM

Marcus looked at Renee and slowly nodded his head. "I have no reason but to say that I couldn't agree with you more. There's enough war going on between all of us," he said gruffly as he left, leaving Renee and Kurt alone.

Kurt sighed and pulled out his chair, plopping down into it as if stressed. He was hungry. He could feel his eyes reddening. He ran a hand through his hair and leaned forward as he put his elbows on the table.

"Well that was harder than I had expected," he told her as he looked ahead at the see-through screens that shielded the sun. It was nearly sunset. But it was beautiful. "I'm beginning to get hungry. Would you like to join me in dinner tonight, Miss Alexander? We could go over ideas and plans," he offered as he got to his feet and turned to her with a small, tired smile. He hadn't replenished in a long time. His blood-laced coffee was of no help earlier.

"On me," he soon added as he pulled out his wallet to check just how much money he had on hand. He had plenty. "How about Billys. Heard they changed their menu entirely."

foxotanashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-20-2012, 11:40 PM

• Renee made a slight bow. "I would enjoy that very much, indeed. We diffinatly need to get some things in order before heading off on our... adventure of sorts." She commented.

Renee knew that they had a lot of work to do. They had to make sure that everyone knew what to do during their leave, they needed to ready their own supplies which would include any weapons they thought necessary; money; clothes; etc. Of course then there was the biggest problem they would face: where to start on their mission to find the killer. She assumed that Kurt, too, had been looking into things just as she had. What better way to discuss things, then over a nice dinner. After that, she would really need to stop by her family's estate and talk to her parents.

A stomach growl was her deffinate answer. Renee laughed. "I think that is a sure fire yes,"

Shiverpass

Old 12-21-2012, 02:09 AM

Billy's was a restaurant that sat right smack dab in the middle of all of the different Supernaturals. It was a large, well-mannered restaurant where every species came to eat to-quality food. Supernatural policemen staid close to make sure there were no fights and everyone were able to eat in peace.

The atmosphere was dark, but woodsy. The entire building was made of wood, but soft torches hung from the walls to illuminate the place. Waitresses and waitors were all over the place like busy bees, delivering food, taking orders, and clearing tables.

There were many groups waiting for tables, but as soon as the hostess spotted Kurt and Renee, she smiled, waving the two over. "I'll take you guys to the Council's table," she said happily, grabbing menus and sets of silverware for the two.

foxotanashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-21-2012, 02:31 AM

• Renee nodded at a pliceman that was near, right before walking in. The truth was she had only been there a select few times, much less them most of the others she knew. Jonas and the rest of the family ate at the house a decent amount.

As they walked in, the atmosphere was nice. It was.... peaceful. Renee liked it. She smiled as they followed the waitress back to the Councils table. The main differences that she could see was that the table was larger, able to accomadate each of the Council members, if they ever all went out. Oddly Renee didn't believe she had seen that happen much at all. If ever. The next difference was he emblems on the table decorations. There was a lot about peace for everyone.

"Thank you," Renee commented as she sat down and the waitress set the utensils and menus on the table.

The waitress nodded her head. "Your welcome. What would you guys like to drink? I will get that right away and then be back to take your orders," She said.

Shiverpass

Old 12-21-2012, 04:14 AM

Kurt sat down next to Renee as he situated himself. He sighed and stroked his chin. He looked up at the waitress and gave her a warm smile. "I'll have a tall glass of your..." he paused to look at the beverages on the back of the menu, "Blood-Laced Grapefruit Martini," he said as he sighed and sat back in his chair. He turned to Renee.

While Kurt waited for her to order her drink, he flipped to the Vampire section of the menu. There, he found a good selection of meals to choose from. He was just having trouble deciding whether he was in the mood for bloody raw meat or to just order a blood of soup to get it done and over with. He didn't feel the need to eat anything heavy tonight.

When he decided his order, he laid the menu down before him, opened to his page so that he'd remember its name when the waitress would come back to take his order.

He was starving, which was beginning to leave him rather fatigued. He just couldn't wait for his martini to show up to help him survive from feeling sick until his food would get to him. He felt paler than usual as he sighed and leaned an elbow against the table.

foxotanashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-21-2012, 04:55 AM

• Renee ordered a simple Aqua Velva and watched as the woman walked away. Yes, she decided she quite enjoyed Billy's so far. She then opened the menu to the meats or more werewolf friendly pages.

"Not to bad of a menu," Renee commented. "It's been a long time since I've been here. And you said they redone it, yes? Well so far I like it," She said while browsing the pages. The waitress walked up while she was going over part of the menu. She sat the drinks down and pulled out a pen and tablet.

"Okay, are you two ready to order?" She asked.
    Renee nodded. "I'd just like the Rib-eye Steak, hm... medium rare. A little more on the rare side, though." She commented. "And something simple to go with it, some... french fries I suppose. Always a good choice," She then handed the menu to the waitress and waited for Kurt to order. Renee didn't need a whole lot of fancy foods to satisfy her.