Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 02-12-2013, 11:03 PM

In Transylvania, it is never quiet. There are always bodies missing. Anyone who goes missing is never found...alive. But over time people have forgotten the reason for the missing people. They have forgotten the vampires. The vampires are going to fix that. Everyday they take more and more people. But there are new creatures lurking threatening war with the vampires. The Lycans also take humans to change them. which will you be? How many more will die? Who will be next?

Rules:

1. No Goddmoding.
2. you cant all be vampires i dont want to end up with more vampires than humans. you can have a vampire and a human if you want. same with lycans i just want a variety to the rp but you cant be all three
3. pm me the profile
4. you can kill or change who ever you want.

name:
specis:
bio:
picture:

Humans:

name: Sicilia
specis: Human
bio: Sicilia is an artist. She has loved drawing ever since she was little. She can draw people and animals but she prefers landscapes, which is why she is visiting Transylvania. She hopes she can find some nice landscapes and some nice people to draw.
picture:

Vampires:

lycan:

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 02-13-2013, 12:41 AM

name: Aventius Arentino.
specis: Human?
bio: Aventius, Prefferbly Aven, is at the breaking point in his life. He is the Son of a Romanian Royal family house, but ran away to find adventure. He was captured by a vampire coven, to be used as a food source. However, a Group of lycan's attacked them. One of the Escaping Vampire's, a female looking for a Mate, bit Aventius. She left him, and promised to find him once the change was complete. Soon, he'll be one of them. He's residing in a Small hotel for now, and the process is slow, but he can feel himself slipping away.
picture:

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-13-2013, 11:53 AM

Sicilia was glad when she arrived to the hotel. She could get started wondering as soon as she checked into a room. She went up to the reception desk and paid for a room. She took her luggage and went upstairs. The hotel seemed nice and homey. She was glad she chose this one. She opened the door to her room and sat her stuff down. She then began unpacking her art supplies.

Andraus

Old 02-13-2013, 08:11 PM

Holding his head, Aven walked out of the room, dehydrated. On his way downstairs, he bumped into a pink haired girl. "Ofh! Sorry..."he said, looking over-heated, but strong. " are you a tourist? You don't look romanian" he said, giving her a look that said ' why are u here, and what do you seek to gain, outlander'

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-13-2013, 10:13 PM

Sicilia almost dropped her art supplies when he ran into her. "Sorry. I should pay closer attention. I'm new. I just moved her. I was on my way to look at some nice scenery," she said. She stopped herself before she could rant on. She then noticed he looked a little clammy. "Are you ok?" she asked quietly.

Andraus

Old 02-13-2013, 10:40 PM

"Just......a bit dehydrated. "he said. he knew what his body was craving, but he was trying to resist. He suspected that giving into his desire's would increase the process. However, his instinct's got the better of him. He got behind her, and gently took her shoulder's "I'm a local here.....if you like, I can show you a beautiful spot for your Creative mind. "he said. he could hear her pulse, feel the rushing through her blood

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-13-2013, 11:18 PM

"Um sure. I don't know my way around anyway," she said. She thought he was acting kind of strange. But it was true she didn't know her way around. For all she knew this was how people normally acted. She ahd the strangest feeling about this thought. But she didn't think anything of it. She followed him.

Andraus

Old 02-14-2013, 12:59 AM

He lead her to his car, a Mercedes, and drove. For some reason, his mind was set on getting her to the destination. He finally brought her to a dirt road. He closed the door, and held out his hand for her. He lead to to a Cliff-side, where a cherry blossom tree was blowing in the wind, it's leave's landing in the water

Last edited by Andraus; 02-14-2013 at 01:21 AM..

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-14-2013, 01:10 AM

Sicilia gasped in amazement at the scene. It was breath-taking. "It's beautiful," she said quietly. She couldn't wait to draw this scene. It was amazing. She could tell coming here was a great idea. She sat on the ground a bit in front of the view and began getting her supplies out. She was glad he had brought her here.

Andraus

Old 02-14-2013, 01:38 AM

(will you be the vampire trying to make him her mate?)

"yes, quite. This is the place I go to, when I want some peace. It's quite calm here, no?" he asked. he sat by the tree, and laid back. "he said. He was burning up, and was about to pass out

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-14-2013, 01:42 AM

"Yes it is beautiful and relaxing," she said with a smile. She began drawing the tree and the cliff in her tablet. She kept her eyes on him from time to time. He looked like he was getting ill. She could see the sweat coming off of him.

(sure. is she about to attack or something?)

Andraus

Old 02-14-2013, 04:16 AM

(she's going to make a surprise appearence, to 'claim' her mate)

Aven tried to stand, and wobbily took a few step's. "I....I can't......drifting off......"he said, and collapsed, nearly falling over the edge of the cliff. From rejecting his Bodies desire's, his mind was starting a small miniture war with his bodily function's. he was exhausted, and dehydrated. He looked like he was dying.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-14-2013, 10:01 PM

Sicilia gasped and dropped her pencil and pad and rushed over to him, kneeling beside him, inspecting him. She felt his skin. He looked like he was dying. What was happening to him. She didn't know what she should do. She waited to see if anything changed. Well first she pulled him away from the cliff of course. She had her phone ready in case she had to call the town hospital.

Andraus

Old 02-14-2013, 10:17 PM

He was in and out of conciousness, his entire world spinning. You notice a Set of bite mark's on the lower part of his arm, that you did not notice before. His body temperture was going from cold sweat's, to hot fever's.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-14-2013, 10:24 PM

Sicilia looked at the bite marks. What had bitten him? She felt his temperature changing quickly. She ran to her purse and found a bottle of water and a clothe. She dampened the clothe and put it on his head to try to make his temperature normal, not knowing of the battle going on inside of him.

Andraus

Old 02-15-2013, 05:57 PM

As soon as her hand got close, his instinct's got the better of him, and he bit her. However, it wasn't enough to change her, sense he wasn't full vampire yet. It did bleed, however.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-16-2013, 04:08 AM

She didn't realize what he did at first but when he bit her she got confused. She quickly tried to move away. What ever was happening to him, she was getting a bad feeling. She hoped he would be ok.

Andraus

Old 02-16-2013, 04:50 AM

After he took a quick drink, aven through his head back, His temperture returned to normal, and he stopped sweating. "ah god, my head......did I get run over by a steam roller?" He asked, holding his head.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-16-2013, 05:22 AM

"No. You started sweating and you kept coming in and out of consciousnesses. I tried helping you but you bit me," she said, showing him the marks from his bite. She was still worried about him.

Andraus

Old 02-17-2013, 07:24 AM

"what the...oh shit, oh shit, oh shit......it's happening. Now that it is 'she's' going to come soon...."he said, holding his head.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-17-2013, 12:54 PM

"Wh-what are you talking about? Whats happening? Who is coming?" she asked. She was so confused. What was going on? Had she made a mistake coming out here with him?

Red eyes watched from the shadows. She smiled to herself as she saw him bit the girl. She could sense the transformation was happening with him. She knew more than likely, he would either hurt or drink from the girl. She stayed in the shadows, watching quietly.

Andraus

Old 02-18-2013, 05:01 PM

"Isn't it obvious by now, girl?" He asked her, and lifted up his sleeve, to fully show the bite mark. "I'v been bitten by a vampire, I'm changing into one. "He said to her. he then looked around, his sense's getting the extra kick. "Someone's watching us."

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-18-2013, 10:52 PM

Sicilia's eyes went wide. Vampires? bitten? what.... But vampires weren't real. "What are you talking about. Vampires aren't real," she said quietly.

Luna smirked to herself as she got an idea. She closed her eyes and sent thoughts to Aven. Drink from her. It is the only way for you to be free from the pain she sent to him. She continued watching from afar. She knew Aven couldn't hold out long.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 02-21-2013, 01:59 AM

( Andraus:

Andraus

Old 02-21-2013, 03:45 AM

"Agh!" he held his head. He recieved the thought, but follwing it was a sharp pain. He looked up, and around "where are you......show yourself, Luna! "He said, falling to his side.