Cupcake Queen
What is the point of caring and ...
Penpal

Old 07-12-2013, 08:23 PM

Andraus:

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-12-2013, 11:07 PM

Aven froze when he heard this. When he then heard the Dragon's cry, he put two and two together. His glare was enough to make anyone's ass turn purple. "I'll kill them......"he said, and jumped up, chasing after the sound.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-12-2013, 11:17 PM

"What is it?" Luna asked running after him.

Sicilia could sense he understood now. She fought, trying to get free but they kept her down tight as possible. One of the other scientist came up to her with another collar in his hands. it was small but when he clicks a button it grew. she thrashed but couldn't move. He put the collar on her with a smirk and it began sending electrical shocks through her. she let out another cry.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 07-16-2013, 07:38 PM

Aven didn't even respond. When he got on the roof, he began a massacre. Slitting the throat of the scientist, he began to play Cat and Mouse with the Guard's (letting them think they can get away, then killing them at the last second). When all was said and done, he was soaked with blood, with a Mad look in his eye.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 07-16-2013, 09:41 PM

Luna and Sicilia both looked at him with worry. Sicilia had an injured wing but other than that she was fine. "Aven we need to get out of here," she said. She could hear more men coming. even with Aven's strength and Speed they wouldn't stand a chance against a big number of guards, especially if one happened to get a lucky shot at Aven.

Cupcake Queen
Penpal

Old 08-01-2013, 05:30 AM

( Andraus: are we still doing this?)