rozen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-17-2013, 07:14 AM

Name:
Ryota

Bio:
He lost his family because they were tired of taking care of him. His parents died leaving him with his sibling who live their own lives. He was cursed by a witch to llive as a 7 year for all eternity.

Picture:

Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 11-09-2013, 03:01 AM

Name: Raider
Bio: Raider lost the love of his life when he had chosen to become a full blood immortal (when a full blood immortal falls in love, they have a 'zing' which means they find their true love, and that's the only way they can truly be destined to die) Watching his lover die, he became someone with fierce hatred in his heart, and now wishes to forget the darkness so he teachers others how to become hunters like himself to kill those (who had harmed his love) He doesn't believe in mercy and has no care to change that view. His heart aka love who died looks like this Sumaria
Picture:

Name: Aaron
Bio: He is an immortal child whom Raider has taken a liking to and raised for his own personal reasons, he doesn't understand why the book reminds him of his lost love, but, he keeps the boy around for more than just that reason. He has green eyes and lives in a world where his mother had died awhile back around the time of meeting Raider. He believes in helping others, being happy, or always smiling to be optimistic. He has his dark side though and can use magic considering his mother was a blood witch (a good one)
Picture:

Last edited by Immy; 11-09-2013 at 05:46 PM..

rozen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-09-2013, 05:40 AM

Ryota was outside all alone in the forest. He was starving and he was getting tired of drinking animal blood, it wasn't as good as human blood that his parents would often get for him when they would get blood and put it in a cup for him to drink out. He had sat down by a big tree as he looked off into the distance with his knees up to his chest and his heading resting on his knees. He thought about his parents and how much he had missed them, he wished he could bring them back to life. The little boy didn't want to be alone like he was. There was no one with him in his home, he was all alone in there so he had to rely on himself for comfort whenever he would get scared of a huge storm or something like that.

With a yawn, Ryota stood up and stretched and went looking for a small animal to drink from. That's what he had been surviving on since he couldn't subdue a human to drink from himself. He meandered all around the forest with his head hung and hist eyes misty since he was about to cry. He wasn't really looking for a small animal, he wasn't in the mood for one though if he happened to spot one and quickly catch it, he would drink from it but he won't go out of his way.

Immy

Penpal

Old 11-09-2013, 05:55 PM

The scent of fresh blood filled the air, but, it wasn't animal blood, it was human. Raider was walking as he bandaged his right hand which he had cut on a rock while trying to climb down from a tree. Raider was clumsy, he knew that very well, and there were times it almost got him killed, but, also could save his life at those times as well. "Well that wasn't very fun" Raider said to himself as he thought about how cozy his office had been right about now with the dim fire lit. Shaking his head away, he had dropped his guard seeing or hearing nothing around, but, then his attention switched almost instantly.

"Who's there?" he called out in defense as he waited to see where the sound he had heard was coming from. It was dark out almost to the point where the moon would come out as thunder shook the ground allowing the lighting to light up the sky as the clouds filled with rain would slowly roll in.

rozen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-10-2013, 07:21 AM

Ryota heard the sound of someone's voice nearby. He stood up as he smelled a human. Even though he wasn't planning on doing anything to the human, he couldn't help but get excited at the thought of drinking his blood which quickly left his mind because it wasn't like he would be able to reach the neck anyway. The little boy yawned and rubbed his eye. "Are you lost mister?" He asked in an innocent voice as he looked up at the man. "I can help you find your way out of the forest if you want, I don't mind. I have nothing else to do." He offered.

The little boy didn't look at all threatening, not even when he yawned and showed off his fangs. With his big blue eyes and white hair that seemed to glow slightly under the moon light, all threatening qualities he had, mainly just the fangs, seemed overshadowed because he looked innocent.

Immy

Penpal

Old 11-14-2013, 02:32 AM

Raider had already wrapped his hand up, but, when the voice spoke he knew he came face to face to a kid. "What is a little boy like you doing out here in the forest at night? It's quite dangerous" though he had a feeling what the child was doing here, he wouldn't change his path now, and turning away would just be his own demise most likely.

"I don't believe I've seen you around here before, my name is Raider, what's yours?" he asked keeping the subject going, he had proof of what he was dealing with this late at night, and then if the child would attack him, he would attack back. He never attacked until he was attacked when it came down to new prey. Raider always felt like the hunter, but, wouldn't act like one until a real threat appeared.

rozen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-20-2013, 11:20 PM

Ryota kept looking at the guy. "It's safer if I'm in the forest. You need to go though." The little boy walked closer to the guy, he didn't realize that he was a hunter. He walked closer to Raider. "I'm Ryota. Let's get you out, ok?" He stated as he held out his hand for the hunter to take. "People will hate you if you're seen with me." He stated. He was thinking about his memories about when he was found out by the humans, though that was hundreds of years ago but it all felt like it happened just a month or so ago.

He dropped to his knees as his eyes started to glow a deep red color and his fangs becoming longer. He could hear the pulse of the human. He cried a little because he didn't want to hurt the guy, he didn't want to suck his blood but he couldn't keep drinking from animals. "You need to go!" He stood up and avoided eye contact as he tried pushing Raider away. Once the human would leave, he should get better, at least that's what the child hoped for.

rozen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-03-2013, 07:08 PM

Dropping due to inactivity and assuming that you dropped it without telling me.

Last edited by rozen; 12-03-2013 at 07:16 PM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-22-2013, 06:03 AM

rozen: I didn't drop this. I have a little girl and I work alot of hours during the holidays due to being a part time cashier. So I have alot on my plate right now. I have to get the house clean and ready for christmas, wrap presents, and make dinner for christmas including cookies. So I am just busy right now. im not even doing my other roleplays either.

now this is dropped, i will keep this in mind.

Last edited by Immy; 12-31-2013 at 09:50 PM..

Immy

Penpal

Old 12-31-2013, 09:50 PM

this may be locked now.