Good ! 17 40.48%
Bad ! 7 16.67%
Both ! 13 30.95%
Neither ! 13 30.95%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Xai
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-18-2010, 04:01 AM

Went to Body Worlds for a class field trip. C: It was... amazing. Not only the exhibit, but the actual day as well. Got to see a few friendly faces and goof off, and even had a few weird experiences. One of which was an older lady tickling my stomach because she thought I was her daughter. xD It was hilarious, though.

Ode
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-18-2010, 04:05 AM

My day was completely BLAH. Long day yesterday, so today I slept in till 11:30. Tooled around on the computer for a couple hours, made myself some breakfastlunch (cereal & soy milk). Then went out with the boyfriend and got some groceries. Came back, organized the pantry, which took forever...I took an hour nap with the boyfriend who was abnormally tired. When he got up I slept for another half-hour or so! Then we went upstairs and made breakfast-for-dinner and watched a documentary, per usual. Now I'm on the computer. I feel bad because I'm avoiding doing real work that I should be doing for school. :/

payas0
The Leech, Role-Player Wanna Be

Old 04-18-2010, 04:16 AM

Im at a computer shop right now ..

Bored XD ..

I think is time for lunch ..

I should head back home now XD ..

Yumeko
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-20-2010, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by payas0 View Post

---
Yumeko@
---
Oh, your getting married too early. ^^ Why ? Was it your choice ? Well, you seemed so happy and excited though .. XD
What time is it there ?
I have just woke up .. Its 9:00 in the morning here ..
Have you got any Social Networking site accounts ? I was wondering if i can add you .. On Facebook ? Thank you !
I will be posting how my day went, maybe later cause id just woke up .. XD
I don't think it's too early. We've been good friends for about two years before we got together, so we're not just now meeting and jumping into things. We've had a lot of drama and trails and we were able to come out of all of it without any major issues and only a few minor ones, and we're stronger for it.

I don't remember what time it was when I posted this. Sorry.

Yes, I do have Facebook. PM me if you want to have all the info or whatever.

Larxene
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-20-2010, 11:20 PM

I went out with my mother to go get our new living room chairs she ordered.
It took an hour and a half to get up there and another hour and a half to get home.
We stopped and got dinner on the ride home. Olive Garden's soup, salad, and bread sticks. <3

PWEEP
Shadow Panda

Old 04-20-2010, 11:26 PM

Morning: Woke up, went to the bathroom, got dressed, brushed teeth than hair, made coffee. Got in car, went to school, drank coffee in morning classes.

Afternoon: Went to lunch, went to afternoon classes. Went home. Helped mother try to put tent up.

Evening: Went to Subway. Ate half of footlong (FIVE. FIVE DOLLAR. FIVE DOLLAR FOOTLONG). Sat back on bed, opened laptop.

I am boring and uneventful. XD

stardust2nite
(-.-)zzZ

Old 04-20-2010, 11:51 PM

I woke up at 6:20, read a book and finished some homework till 7:23, talked on the phone with my mom till 7:30 (I was home alone this morning), then took a shower and got ready. I left half of my science project at home (which is very unusual for me since I don't forget homework at home a lot and I left half of it at home since there was a map to make and a report to write and I left the map at home on my desk) and my umbrella. I basically ran to school since I only had 5 minutes and it takes me 10 minutes to walk to school. I left the house at 8:00 and got to school at 8:05, a few seconds before the bell rang. Then I had a not very nice time during first period (art) because I was two days behind on a tile project since I was absent at the beginning of the project. Second and third period were fun since it's core and I have an old lady as a core teacher and you can text and pass notes and copy homework and talk right in front of her and she won't care. She's also seen me chew gum in class before. I always talk with my friends. Then science. The teacher let me go. She said to bring that part tomorrow. Then lunch. Then math. When I had the big fight. With my friend. My best friend. And now we're not best friends anymore. :cry: Then PE. My favorite. Then Spanish. Then AP. Then I walked to the library without my best friend. I just walked with a bunch of my other friends. I came home and yeah.

So in general, today was not a very good day. Since I just lost my best friend and all. But at least I got to school on time. Exactly on time.

The best part of my day would probably be right now since I'm listening to music and eating Cheez-its.

Yumeko
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 04-21-2010, 12:35 AM

Basically, this is a summary of what happened since the last time I posted about my day:

I've been buried in school work. I have finals coming up and a lot of work to finish up and catch up on since I wasn't able to keep up when I had a job and school. Without the job, I'm getting more homework done, so I guess it's a good thing in a way. I finished up a 10 page essay last night. Just got like....10 other projects to finish up now. *death*

Had a great weekend with my fiance's sons and all the rest of his family that was over this weekend. We all went to the park on Saturday (all being me, him, his two boys, then his sister and her husband and 4 kids) and played ball and on the play stuff there. Then on Sunday, we all and brunch and played games with all the kids and his parents. That all went well until it was time to have the kids clean up. The extra kid that tagged along with my future sister-in-law was a little brat. He kept picking fights with the other kids. Caught him trying to fight with my fiance's oldest and then I laughed my head off as my fiance's youngest joined in and together they beat the crap out of the brat. xD

We finally got them all to clean and the house was better, so we took the boys back to their mom's house and headed down to my school so I could work on a group project with my group from class that never shows up. I got there early....no one else was there. Two of three showed up late. We asked the last one, the one who set up the meeting in the first place, where she was and she said out of town. We voted her out of the group, so now she has to complete a semester worth of work on her own....... It's far from the first time she hasn't shown up.

On Monday, I was stressing a bit about the essay that I had to make appear before class today (Tuesday). Decided to drive two hours out of town to the hot springs and we soaked for a little over an hour, then headed back. Grabbed some coffee and got half my essay done.

Today I finished my essay that had to be turned in for my second class in my first class. I was quite proud of myself for that one. ^_^ Now I'm sitting here while my fiance sleeps. I've heard rumors that there will be ice cream and a back massage (the most amazing thing ever since I have a messed up neck and back - constant pain and headaches) for me tonight, so I'm just waiting around to see when they will appear. <3

angel4party
Total loser...

Old 04-21-2010, 01:30 AM

I woke up at 6:30 A.M for a 10:30 A.M class. Took a nice long shower. Cleaned the kitchen. Ate breakfast. Went to class. Then rode my bike about 5-6 miles, like I do everyday lol. Ate dinner. And then this. lol Fun long day...

McNugget
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Old 04-21-2010, 04:43 AM

It just started on the afternoon over here. 1:44 P.M. I woke up at 6:00, took a shower, lounged around my house in only boxer shorts for 30 minutes, had cereal, went to school, and just got back from school a few minutes ago. I'm deciding what to have for lunch right now.

Yumeko
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 05-03-2010, 03:24 AM

Well, I've been pretty busy with finals this last week. I've also been hanging out with my fiance and his kids whenever we get a chance. Looking forward to being out of school soon, but it's only for a week or so, then online summer school starts up. *sigh*

Today was a fun, but annoying day. Spent it covered in kids, pretty much. My fiance's sister came over with 3 of her kids. Was followed around by the 6 year old girl all day. She kept wanting me to carry her everywhere. It was cute at first, then it was like "You have legs. Use them, please." The 10 year old spent the day fighting with the boy across the street (who is not a very nice kid at all....he's not allowed around any of our family's kids anymore) and annoying the crap out of me by stating the obvious at every chance he gets. He also does this thing where he tells me that Bleach is not appropriate for him to watch, so I can't be watching it on my laptop because he just randomly came to sit by me. He does this with everything we do....like how my fiance is playing Guitar Hero. We were down here first, but the kid thinks that because he comes in the room, everything has to change just because he's here. He can't be around the game because "it's rated T and it has bad words and scary people" in it........We're just like "Yeah, ok, whatever. Leave." -_-

So yeah....that's pretty much my day today.

Sun
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via MSN to Sun

Old 05-03-2010, 11:57 AM

I popped into Chester, and spent a few hours mooching around there. I love that city. Not long got back to halls, and i'm now hiding from somebody for a little while. I might go for a walk in a bit.
Though i should prolly start revising too...

PaintedApple
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-03-2010, 02:00 PM

The Day is just starting but I did get myself a tasty Vanilla Latte'

McNugget
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Old 05-03-2010, 02:28 PM

The day is coming to an end over here. 11:29 P.M. over here. Today was very unfortuneate. I broke the amplifier to my guitar. Now I need a new one. :cry:

PaintedApple
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-04-2010, 01:41 PM

Today I had to take my car into the Auto Shop because it didn't like to start when it rained.

Angelicious3
New Comer

Old 05-05-2010, 10:34 PM

It was both, but was mostly good though!

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 05-05-2010, 10:44 PM

I cut the grass, got my dog groomed and read half of a really good book.

I also found out my art teacher is resigning. :(

HappyStarr
(^._.^)ノ

Old 05-05-2010, 10:54 PM

Due to the nature of my sleep (or in this case, my lack of sleep), I am considering today to be a rollover from yesterday in that they are practically the same day.

So, my day's been kinda....everywhere. Yesterday-today I was at my friend's house and we had taco bell and I turned in my Self Portrait (Final for Design) which I completed in an hour after spending 4 hours the previous night (guess this whole week's like one long day to me...XD) working on the 50 Thumbnails that were also supposed to be completed. Um...my class really liked it and hopefully I BS'ed my way into a better grade in the self-analysis questions....>.> Not that I don't take it seriously...but...this is Finals Week and I loathe doing self portraits. XD

After that I worked from about 7pm last night until 11:30 this morning on my Philosophy exam: 10-15 page (11 pages!) Expository Essay on 3 chapters of "Plato's Socrates" and a 5 page paper for extra credit. I don't know HOW I managed to get both done, but oh lordy I'm glad that's over. Somehow made it to my 12:30 class time a little early after being held up on my epic quest through my room looking for a stapler. So, I turned that in, drove home to retrieve my German workbook and drove back to school to complete the section that can only be completed in the language lab....

Then drove home....

And slept until about 45 minutes ago. I'm still very tired. And my family ordered Chipotle for Cinco de Mayo and it is wreaking havoc on me as I type. ugh. Still gotta finish the German workbook and review vocabulary for my test at 8:00 am tomorrow morning-in particular the articles so that I don't butcher the dative case like I tend to do 'cause I always reassign articles myself on my own basis that I think it sounds better my way....>.> (not a conscious decision. I'd rather learn it the right way. But my mind's like "eff that I like it like this! D<" )

andddd ya. OMG CHIPOTLE IS KILLING ME

Squeaks
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Squeaks Send a message via Yahoo to Squeaks

Old 05-06-2010, 12:50 AM

it was an ok day for me. went to work and then got caught in a thunderstorm. but overall it was pretty good.