Livia
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-27-2007, 04:08 PM

Hyde: Bye bye Hope to see you later. I'm almost going to but I'll be back later.

Barith: Yes we can talk about something else. But seeeeee it was funny! xD

Okay no more talking about that odd moment.

How is everyone? Are you guys very busy at the moment?

Barith
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via Yahoo to Barith

Old 10-27-2007, 04:10 PM

Thank you

~Hyde~ Later dude.

~Livia~ Uhh i have nothing to do im just talking you you atm.

nescia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-27-2007, 04:10 PM

Goodbye, Hyde! Your name makes me think of Hyde on That 70's Show. xD

I'm not really busy. I should be doing school work though. The sequel to The Silence of the Lambs is starting on television soon. I might go watch. Watching scary movies in the day is always smarter than watching at night. hehe

Barith
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-27-2007, 04:14 PM

Err the sequel isint that great because Dr.Hanable is locked up in a prison and like some weird dude takes over.

Livia
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-27-2007, 04:14 PM

Damn I need to go >-<

I just need to update another item that I bought ^-^

Hope to see you guys soon =O

Barith
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-27-2007, 04:17 PM

Bye bey Livia ^.^

nescia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-27-2007, 04:17 PM

Aww. That's disapointing. I'm sad that Jodie Foster isn't Clarice, too.. Oh, well. I feel like watching it.

Goodbye, Livia! Thanks for everything! Chatting my quest thread, giving me a shiny new shirt, being awesome, etc... Talk to you later!

-goes to look at updated front page-

Barith
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-27-2007, 04:21 PM

Ahh how did you get a shirt?

nescia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-27-2007, 04:24 PM

Livia donated it to me. <3

Barith
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-27-2007, 04:27 PM

Lucky! XP I want the panda shirt thats what im questing.
But as soon as i get 200g ima buy panda scarf. Or i can save up 800g and buy the whole set.

woopdidoodoo
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 10-27-2007, 04:59 PM

Hey Livia, this will break up the tempo of this convo a bit but as your other thread was locked I couldn't continue on about my dream could I? oh and I have news woo I have a shop in the exchange now that I just created. It will be my permanent one where I will always be adding things and what not. I will post a link in here if thats cool with you guys later on. Anyways my dream that I had before was weird and totally weirded me out. I have been dating my fiance for nearly one year and six months now and in that time we have been comepletely happy and totally in love with one another and I haven't even wanted to look at another guy. We are living with each other and spend nearly 24hours with each other. I dreamt that we went on holidays to stay at this beach side cabin with his brother, and my sister. Now my sister wouldn't even look twice at his brother, he isn't ugly or anything just a bit of a country bumpkin is all. He is very nice though and I am friends with him, he has helped us out heaps. Anyways I am rambling so back to the dream. We were at this cabin and my sisters boyfriend turns up (they are together in real life but in this dream they weren't) he was a reverend! and apparently had a crush on me and was having problems with his faith for God. Then in this dream I was crushing on my fiance's brother. He kept running away from me, like literally running as if I had the plague or something. But its weird though coz there is a little chemistry between us. Now I'm not saying I like him in that way or anything but I think to even like someone as friends there has to be a small attraction. I woke up feeling all gross and weirded out. Why in my dreams would I be crushing after my fiance's brother? it it trying to tell me something or am I just reading too much into it or something? anyways any help would be appreciated on this thanks guys.

Barith
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-27-2007, 05:05 PM

Wait witch one was locked?

nescia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-27-2007, 05:12 PM

@Barith- Yeah! I know! I was really excited. Good luck with your quest!

@woopdidoodoo- Aww. Don't get upset over it. A dream shouldn't make you question an amazing relationship like the one you have. Dreams are usually prompted by experiences and thoughts during the day. Did you see or talk about your fiance's brother, reverends, men running from women, or anything else relevant to the dream? That's probably all that it is.

woopdidoodoo
(^._.^)ノ
Banned

Old 10-27-2007, 06:06 PM

Its weird coz we haven't talked about stuff like that for awhile and I am pretty secure in this relationship and don't have too many worries. Maybe I should just try to forget about it. I think maybe its just a dream that was weird and random. Thanks nescia though for caring and acting as a soundboard n_n Barith, her original one was locked, dunno why though.

nescia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-27-2007, 06:09 PM

Hmm.. No problem. Sorry that I couldn't be of more help.

I think Livia just wanted to redo the first page.

Barith
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-27-2007, 06:16 PM

Thx nescia ^^

nescia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-27-2007, 06:21 PM

Oh. You're welcome. ^-^

Erica
*^_^*

Old 10-27-2007, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nescia
@Livia- I'd love the yellow cutie top, but I certainly wouldn't kill you for donating to Hyde!! xD

@Hyde- I saw you post that in a newbie thread. I'm pretty sure it's allowed. Lilim posts links to her charity in the Fresh Meat forum sometimes. If Livia, doesn't like it you should probably go edit your post though...

@Erica- This is the charity forum. hehe
-runs around-
Oh dear. I'm afraid I thought it was the exchange. xDD
Sorries!!
<3

nescia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-27-2007, 06:33 PM

Haha. No worries. At least, they're somewhat similar forums? It's not like you were looking for the book forum or something. :]

Hyde
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-27-2007, 08:04 PM

And I'm back! ^^

What did I miss? :o

nescia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-27-2007, 08:14 PM

About a page. :3

Welcome back!

Livia
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-27-2007, 08:17 PM

Hi all! ^-^ Livia is back for more chatting! hehe

Erica: There is no problem in mistakes xD just having another presence on the thread is very welcome. ;D

woopdidoodoo: About the other thread, Yeah it was locked. A mod went to ask me if it could be locked since I was making another one. I had to make another one to be more organized. xD And about the dream no problem you can tell anything you want with me. I'm good listener =3 and that dream is...WEIRD but funny at the same time. Look don't feel gross when you wake with those kind of dreams. Everyone once in a while have it. Don't worry about it to much. It's just something that maybe your unconsciouses has been thinking a lot about it and then brought to your dream. Well if you fell gross about it then you don't have a crush on the brother of your fiance. I think this has some logic. But yeah you don't have nothing to worry about it. Just be happy with your lucky fiance ^-^. You still wanna know my weird dreams? =O

Barith: Good luck on your quest =O I noticed that you have new pants! Very nice on your avatar. I have a question... How did you got negative on your gold? o.o

Hyde: Welcome back! I just arrived to xD

nescia: I have to say something to since I talked to everyone sooooooooo... HIIIIIIIIIIIIII! xD

Hyde
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-27-2007, 08:19 PM

What page? @-@

Any problem with that particular page?

And the dream of woopdidoodoo it's a bit weird but I think you don't have to worry about it.. Is just a dream after all right?

woopdidoodoo your name is funny! x3

Livia
Dead Account Holder

Old 10-27-2007, 08:20 PM

woopdidoodoo and neisca are so pretty *-*

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 10-27-2007, 08:23 PM

I just want to clear something up.
I didn't lock your other thread for the sake of being mean or trying to disrupt your giveaway/charity, but you started this thread and it was exactly the same as your old thread.
And that is considered spam (repeat topic) so i had to lock one of them.
Besides, it doesn't appear that there is a problem with me locking the other thread as you have just as many pages in this thread now in one day than in the other one.
Hope that helps you all understand it a bit better?