Kyuuketsuki_Kisu
♥ The Queen of Hearts b...

Old 03-19-2010, 01:07 AM

"Set!" Asima called out, relief layering her voice as she moved forward...to be intercepted by a guard. "Move away!" She told the man, as he blocked her path once more. He shook his head, carefully explaining to her that the Pharaoh had commanded her to be kept in her rooms. She was 'led' back to her rooms, fuming the entire way. The princess was 'deposited' inside the lavish room.

After a few hours of fuming and throwing multiple things at her walls, along with many choice words that made the guards standing outside her door flinch, Asima finally found something she needed. She had no way back...yet, and seeing as how she didn't have any way to find it out, she would simply have to hope there would be a way for her to find a way back from the other realm. Asima lifted the ornamental dagger she'd found, slicing the edge of her wrist, and flinching as the blood began dribbling out. Just in case she must see the object of the spell, she moved swiftly to a mirror, praying it would work before casting the spell.

silenttiger43
I have nothing to declare but my...

Old 03-19-2010, 01:13 AM

Set looked up as Asima called, he smiled, then stopped. Looking troubled as the guards took her away, he stopped one of them to ask what was going on. Had the pharaoh really taken it so badly? The young apprentice could hardly believe it, although he was sure Asima wasn't going to give up-that girl had a lot of determination. Set decided to keep up his research just in case.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 03-19-2010, 01:30 AM

(Should I have her go, or do you think it would be better if it didn't work on the user?)

silenttiger43

Old 03-19-2010, 01:33 AM

((That's up to you my friend ^_^ I'm prepared to go either way!))

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 03-19-2010, 01:42 AM

(Okay...please feel free to help me describe the new world, I'm afraid my creativity will be lacking...)

Asima closed her eyes, feeling as if she was going to be sick. A quick lurch had begun to pull her, and she felt as if she was twisting and turning multiple ways at once. When she opened her eyes, it was to view strange flowers. Or rather, roots. Sitting up, Asima looked around her. It was so white, yet these strange flowers grew in small patches as far as the eye could see. Curious, the princess gripped one, lifting it up and smiling as the various white tuffs fell off the flower as if it was dirt. The strangest thing was the tiny purple flowers spurting. How can a flower grow upside down?

Shaking her head in wonder, Asima stood shakily, looking around once more. She didn't see anything, other than this expanse. She chose a random direction, walking and yelling as she moved. "Lakar! High Priest Lakar!?"

silenttiger43

Old 03-19-2010, 01:48 AM

The world was cold, freezing cold that seemed to float down from the sky in tiny flakes that coated the strange ground. ((I had been trying to describe snow before lol)) It became water the moment that it touched the princess' skin though. As Asima ventured further into this strange world, the strange blanket upon the ground began to get deeper and deeper, the cold of it nipping at her toes and the breeze blowing across her ears.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 03-19-2010, 01:30 PM

(*Shrugs* C'mon now, they only know sand...It could totally be white dirt from the sky! ^^ And upside down plants...Well...that just cool...)

The princess shivered, tucking her arms in on themselves, personal hygiene forsaken for warmth. The thin dress she wore certainly didn't help matters, nor did the silk slippers. She continued calling for Lakar, although the colder Asima became, the more she wanted to burrow into the white stuff around her, and sleep away the coldness. A tiny voice in her mind, some reason speaking was telling her to keep moving, don't rest, don't sleep. In her desperation, Asima began calling for both the men she'd sent here. After all, Malum couldn't be too mad at her, 'cause she came to get him...Yeah, no. Asima resumed calling for the high priest.

silenttiger43

Old 03-19-2010, 09:26 PM

((I like the upside-down plants ^_^ and I just had to throw an Egyptian in snow, it was irresistible!))

It felt like hours were slipping by, the purple sky was becoming a dark green when something of interest finally appeared ahead. There was something dark peeking through the white snow, although it was partially covered there was no mistaking Lakar's staff sticking straight up from the ground. And there, laying next to it and also have buried lay the high priest of Egypt.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 03-19-2010, 09:54 PM

The princess rushed forward, blinking back the tears that wanted to pour. She began digging furiously, trying to get the older man's body out of this cold white sand. "Lakar! Lakar? Speak to me, tell me you're okay!"

silenttiger43

Old 03-19-2010, 10:05 PM

His skin felt so cold and his eyes were closed in what seemed could be a never ending sleep. Suddenly those old blue-grey eyes opened however and turned towards the princess, "Asima?" Lakar questioned uncertainly, as though he wasn't sure if she was really there or not.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 03-20-2010, 12:35 AM

"Yes! Yes!" The princess smiled, her teeth starting to clack together annoyingly. This cold was horrible, it had to be the afterlife...

She sighed, moving closer and attempting to pull Lakar up, "Come, come! We need to get you moving...Oh, Lakar! I'm so glad I found you!"

(Dude, I'm so sorry...I'm kinda slow on all my rps today....)

silenttiger43

Old 03-20-2010, 12:47 AM

((^-^ it happens, just don't mind me if I poke you XP))

Lakar stumbled, trying to get up again but he kept falling back to his knees. He just didn't have the energy to move on, he couldn't even feel the cold anymore. "Asima" Lakar breathed, "take... my staff..." he ordered her, grabbing the carved piece of wood and shoving it into her hands. It was warm, ever so slightly warmer than the surrounding cold. Lakar looked her in the eyes, he was fading rather quickly and so was the warmth in the staff, "Esathen Mi-ana" he whispered, words to a spell, he couldn't manage to say much more than that, only hope that she tried to use it.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 03-20-2010, 12:52 AM

(That's cool...It makes me feel loved! ^^)

Asima did grab the staff, though she feared for Lakar. Maybe she was being selfish, but she didn't want the man to leave her...And what of Malum? She shook her head, no. He'd made his position clear. He'd planted the roses, and now they only bore thorns. She gripped Lakar, shaking the high priest roughly. She probably should have been more gentle, but the princess was afraid he'd fade before he could answer. "Lakar, this will bring us both back?"

silenttiger43

Old 03-20-2010, 12:55 AM

He shook his head, closing his eyes wearily. He didn't know the way back, otherwise he would have tried it sooner.
The icy wind blew fiercely, sending this cold white sand into Asima's eyes.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 03-20-2010, 01:00 AM

Asima gripped the old man tighter, though she staggered under his weight. Her other hand held his staff, and she recited the words Lakar had told her, closing her eyes against the stinging fluffy sand.

silenttiger43

Old 03-20-2010, 01:03 AM

Suddenly the warmth in the staff flared to life again as it began to take the energy it needed from Asima instead of Lakar. It was barely noticeable the energy it was taking, and yet very noticeable the new heat it produced. While it was only a pleasant warmth in Asima's hand, it spread a fair distance, melting the surrounding snow and keeping the cold wind at bay.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 03-20-2010, 01:10 AM

Asima gasped in suprise, attempting to lower Lakar down. She spoke as she did so, mumbling to herself, "Stupid Asima...trouble...Oh!...He won't notice that bump...Hopefully..." When she got him laying down, she moved the staff next to his body, letting the heat touch Lakar. She massaged his head, as well as his hands, trying to get the circulation going.

She began to think of home. Hopefully Set wasn't as lost as he seemed, he should figure out what she'd done. Especially if Nemiah found out...She wasn't sure if she ever seen his temper flare. A soft smile graced her lips as she thought about it, though she sobered quickly. Lakar clearly didn't know a way back. Set or something in the cold wasteland were there only hopes.

silenttiger43

Old 03-20-2010, 01:16 AM

Lakar's color slowly returned as the warmth came back to his body. He didn't wake up however, no doubt he had not managed to get much rest in the time he had been trapped here, hopefully he would be alright now... or at least for however long Asima could keep out the cold.

((Hmm.... time skip?))

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 03-20-2010, 01:19 AM

(Sounds like a plan! Charge!)

Asima had taken a nap as well, laying beside Lakar. When he was better, she had no idea how long they would have to travel or be here. She would need to find the food and shelter. She awoke with a start, however, standing and streching quickly before turning to evaluate Lakar once more.

silenttiger43

Old 03-20-2010, 01:23 AM

It was impossible to tell how much time had passed, although it was likely to have been hours. Lakar was still passed out, he probably needed a physician. That physician was certainly getting his work as of late.

The winds howled outside the little circle of warmth, occasionally they almost seemed to whistle their names until it became a little clearer... someone else was calling for them out there.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 03-20-2010, 01:33 AM

Asima had been rubbing her eyes, trying to force the tears inside, when she first heard the 'wind' call her name. This place was indeed cursed, it must be. It was so horrid!

As the realization slowly dawned on the princess that someone was calling for them, she stood, moving to the end of the heat. Asima lifted her hand to shielf her eyes from the melting sand, peering into the flurries. "Here, here, over here!!! Who has come to help us? Please, quickly, High Priest Lakar isn't well!" Perhaps Set had followed them, with the way home.

silenttiger43

Old 03-20-2010, 01:41 AM

It wasn't too long before a number of palace guards stumbled into the warmed area, shivering terribly. "Princess Asima!" One of them exclaimed, "Thank the gods you are still alive! We must hurry, Set can not hold the way open for long" he offered her a carved talisman, they were all wearing one and one of the others was placing another around Lakar's neck.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 03-20-2010, 01:48 AM

Asima smiled in relief, moving to tell the guards near Lakar, "Be careful with him...He's not doing well..." She turned back to the other guards, the cold allowing her temper to shine once more. Well, and the fact Nemiah wasn't going to be happy with her at all... "Well, lead the way!" Asima demanded of the guards, glancing at the talismin in curioustiy.

silenttiger43

Old 03-20-2010, 01:53 AM

"He put a spell on each talisman" the guard explained, "as long as he keeps the passage open between these worlds, all you have to say is 'Send me home' three times and it will bring you back"

A guard stood on either side of Lakar, so that they could bring him back together.

Kyuuketsuki_Kisu

Old 03-20-2010, 02:06 AM

(Ehhh...There's no place like home, huh? XD)

Asima quickly repeated the words, closing her eyes as she felt a familiar lurch. Then, the princess raised her hands above her head, enjoying the warmth. She hesitated, before finally opening her eyes and looking around warily. Hopefully, this could of all happened without Nemiah knowing...