xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-15-2013, 08:09 AM

Lone roamer have its advantage.
You are not tied down by a close circle, therefore open minded to venture around~

diaveborn
*^_^*

Old 02-15-2013, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderlands View Post
I totally agree. It kind of feels as though we were going in circles and not making a huge break through and this event is just a breath of fresh air. We can just relax and not have to worry about plot at all and just reminisce about the old days.
I've found the past years plot completely all over the place so I can't remember where Cat Satan came in. I know it was a rig pet.... and that it's in the manga somewhere but that's it.
:D I have hung out in the Heaven forum and the event forum over there a bit but not had any sort of discussion about this type of thing and it's so neat to hear your thoughts. *breathes a deep breath of... well it's not fresh air but...* okay wait no, I am going to stick my head out the door for a second and actually breathe some fresh air because you have inspired me hehee *goes* Oh wow, that was really nice and I needed that, tankoo <3

Quote:
I wasn't around those days either and I think it's so interesting to see it's roots. I also got a kick out of all of the Oldbies' reactions when it changed. It made me wish that I had joined earlier.
*nodnod* I would have liked to see some of the stuff from that era too, although I don't like change generally so I'm sure I'd find more stuff to dislike about Gaia than I already do :o

Quote:
I don't have any friends on there, I'm like a lone roamer on every site, haha.
WE HUGS YOU *hug pile*

---------- Post added 02-15-2013 at 01:11 AM ----------

Quote:
Mene has much better legs and feet!
I love playing around with the dream avi creation tool at tektek.org because I love so much of the Gaia stuff but OH MY goodness what the crap legs and feet. They don't look terrible to begin with but some of the body-modifying shoes... it's anatomy-breaking and ick.

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 02-15-2013, 08:12 AM

Yep, I think it's so much better. Friends just take too much commitment and most of the time I am not motivated. I just like to do my own thing.
Though sometimes it would be nice to just have a nice chat to someone who you are close with.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-15-2013, 08:12 AM

I don't understand some of the items that tweak the anatomy of the legs.
I like the fat fat cute proportion.

diaveborn
*^_^*

Old 02-15-2013, 08:17 AM

Eeesh, I just took a quick tour of legfoot-erasing items of doom and um, wow, I'd never actually did that a lot at once before. *blinks*

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-15-2013, 08:19 AM

hmm? what about that? *lost*

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 02-15-2013, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by diaveborn View Post
:D I have hung out in the Heaven forum and the event forum over there a bit but not had any sort of discussion about this type of thing and it's so neat to hear your thoughts. *breathes a deep breath of... well it's not fresh air but...* okay wait no, I am going to stick my head out the door for a second and actually breathe some fresh air because you have inspired me hehee *goes* Oh wow, that was really nice and I needed that, tankoo <3

*nodnod* I would have liked to see some of the stuff from that era too, although I don't like change generally so I'm sure I'd find more stuff to dislike about Gaia than I already do :o

WE HUGS YOU *hug pile*

I love playing around with the dream avi creation tool at tektek.org because I love so much of the Gaia stuff but OH MY goodness what the crap legs and feet. They don't look terrible to begin with but some of the body-modifying shoes... it's anatomy-breaking and ick.
I totally forgot about the heaven forum. I wonder if I'm still allowed in since I got a warning on my signature. That was a while ago though so I think I'm fine. I don't really talk much about plot despite the GCD being my main forum, hah. I'm more of a lurker anyway.
Hahah that made me laugh in real life. I usually don't leave my bedroom much. The only time I leave it is to go to work really. /sad lyf but today I went to the museum and to a sanctuary with a bunch of animals (Australian specifically). Man it was amazing. I love wombats so much.

Woo, group hugs~

Leg mods are my best friends. The proportions may not be right but it beats old curvy feet any day! When in doubt, slap on a pair of Keiko's Cake shoes.

I'm slow at posting. While you guys are advancing the conversation I'm still typing my original response.

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-15-2013, 08:23 AM

Keiko cake... I love all the cake...

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 02-15-2013, 08:25 AM

I really want some cake now, oh my god. I'm meant to be eating healthy but I've cheated today. I had McDonalds this morning and then a lamington and a chocolate. I need to do like, an hour on my bike or something.

diaveborn
*^_^*

Old 02-15-2013, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuvrette View Post
hmm? what about that? *lost*
That'd be me too tired to explain properly, sorry!

The conversation prompted me to go to the dream-avi tool on tektek.org and look up some of the worst examples of bad leg-feet-erasing-warping items. And normally when I'd come across one, it would just be one that I happened on. This time looking at a lot of them at once really makes me wonder what they think is attractive. (I guess people keep buying those items so maybe people do like them.)

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-15-2013, 08:26 AM

I love mcdonalds~ >3
Go and do some exercise.

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 02-15-2013, 08:28 AM

McDonalds in Australia at the moment is doing that Monopoly game so it just makes it that little bit more attractive. I'm a sucker for free things. I won a free pass to somewhere of my choice the first time.

I'll do 15 minute increments so I don't forget to play that evil chance game. I think I'm going to watch Back to the Future at the same time? It's so hot out though. Darn you summer!

diaveborn
*^_^*

Old 02-15-2013, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Hahah that made me laugh in real life. I usually don't leave my bedroom much. The only time I leave it is to go to work really. /sad lyf but today I went to the museum and to a sanctuary with a bunch of animals (Australian specifically). Man it was amazing. I love wombats so much.
I know what you mean about not leaving *nod* Wow, that does sound amazing... gosh, wombats? That's fantastic. :D They're adorable! I've never seen one in real life but I'd like too.

Quote:
Leg mods are my best friends. The proportions may not be right but it beats old curvy feet any day! When in doubt, slap on a pair of Keiko's Cake shoes.
I just looked up those shoes. Those are actually beautiful. The legs look different, sure, but it actually looks like legs and feet, and I find the anatomy believeable. Not like this. Fabulous Aqua Shockqua Pumps < tektek.org Those have to be the ouchiest heels EVER.

Quote:
I really want some cake now, oh my god. I'm meant to be eating healthy but I've cheated today. I had McDonalds this morning and then a lamington and a chocolate. I need to do like, an hour on my bike or something.
Today is a good day for cheatings I think!

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-15-2013, 08:32 AM

Yay, now I have 120~

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 02-15-2013, 08:36 AM

Man they are the cutest things ever. They're like, little furry footballs. Gah, I just love them so much. I hope you get to see them one day.
I swear I have never seen those shoes before and I wish I hadn't now! They look terribly sharp!
Yeah, I think I might skip the bike and just have dinner. I wonder if lasagne is okay?

I just hit 19. :(

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-15-2013, 08:38 AM

... XD I don't count calories or far or sugar of food... takes too much braincells to work it out.

I post a lot, Wonderder. Post more too!

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 02-15-2013, 08:41 AM

That's why you get an iPhone app to do it for you ;)
This is probably the most I've ever posted in one day on Mene. I keep thread hopping and you're all over the place hahah.

diaveborn
*^_^*

Old 02-15-2013, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Yay, now I have 120~
Whooo congrats!

Quote:
Man they are the cutest things ever. They're like, little furry footballs. Gah, I just love them so much. I hope you get to see them one day.
I swear I have never seen those shoes before and I wish I hadn't now! They look terribly sharp!
Awww *imagines petting them*

... the wombats, not the shoes, haha.

Quote:
... XD I don't count calories or far or sugar of food... takes too much braincells to work it out.
Mm, they have all sortsa apps and stuff for phones that help with it I think although I've never tried (I don't have a phone :o ) edit: what Wonderlands said!

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-15-2013, 08:43 AM

I am anti-apple product. DX I am such a cheap stake.

spicedroses
(^._.^)ノ
Penpal

Old 02-15-2013, 08:44 AM

I have 18.50 right now

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-15-2013, 08:46 AM

Good. XD
Now I have to catch up when Hummymy is resting~ XD

diaveborn
*^_^*

Old 02-15-2013, 09:16 AM

almost done my thing and then I sleepses

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-15-2013, 09:18 AM

what thing are you doing?

Wonderlands
Super ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ...

Old 02-15-2013, 09:27 AM

That's okay being anti apple. I'm sure there some sort on online thing to track calories etc :)

Sorry for my slight absence. I had to go make my dinner which involved a microwave and whenever I use a microwave my internet cuts out. Then I went to go play Back to the Future and the disc isn't working so I'm just stressing over that because I love that movie. :(

xuvrette
(づ。❤‿...

Old 02-15-2013, 09:29 AM

It is fine. I might be away for a while either for nap or bath.. DX