Morgan Michelle
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-06-2011, 02:40 PM

Okay, well. I like anime because you get to hear the voices, see things happening... It's just easier not to have to read. xD But at the same time, my computer chair gets awfully boring to sit at. With manga I can sit on the couch or something, so it's more comfy. x]

iCrazygal

Old 08-06-2011, 10:40 PM

Both xD
I like both of them because anime is more talking and more understandable
Manga is good for people having problems with hearing and manga is more cute

EmoMarionette
There's a man in the woods.

Old 08-06-2011, 11:08 PM

Yay! I like this thread. I do like both because I can sit and watch on my couch and read on my couch <3

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-07-2011, 01:46 AM

Being comfortable is everything! Most of the time when I read manga I end up curled in a ball, on the floor, or upside down...

Usagii-sama
Account Abandoned

Old 08-07-2011, 10:59 PM

Depends on the series for me. most cases I like the manga more. Usually because it goes into more detail than the anime or goes on past where the anime ended, so if I want to finish the series I have to read the manga. (A lot of my favorite series do this). In some cases the Anime Follows the manga pretty closely and I end up liking both because the anime is basically bringing the Manga to life. (FMA Brotherhood is a good example of that. and then there are some shows were I just like the anime because it makes the story more exciting then the manga was. (I usually find that in fighting/battle based series, the anime is just more exciting because it got all the flashy-ness and stuff XD )

hollielillie

Old 08-08-2011, 12:59 AM

I definitely choose manga. Reading the book is much better than watching the movie or tv show. Whether it's manga, or just regular books. It seems much of the story gets lots in the transition from book to tv. But that's just my opinion.

Rukia Kuchiki-
*^_^*
Send a message via MSN to Rukia Kuchiki-

Old 08-12-2011, 03:36 AM

Manga, although it's close to a tie to be honest. Manga has more information about characters and etc. I love seeing manga come to life with anime...so It's I suppose really a tie :-/ Even though I just said manga....I lied.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 08-12-2011, 10:08 AM

*scratches hair furiously* >_> Its too hard to compare now... everyone is saying things I hadn't thought of! TTATT!