Mikuyo

Old 05-26-2011, 03:30 PM

Do you collect them, would you collect if you can or do you hate those things ?
Let us talk about this special hobby ^^

I collect them since 4 years.....i have a very little collection because i don't collect all. Sailor Moon is my all time favorite, but very expensive. I am proud of my two pgsm-brooches and i've got some pretty cure stuff.
I collect anime figures, too. Nendoroid and gashapon ^^

chronic_heartbreak14
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-04-2011, 04:37 AM

well i've gotten a lot of card captor sakura dolls, her in her rubber outfit in the episode with the clock card that turned back time, and also a Totoro figuring, him in his fatness ^^ so cute.

Mystic
(ο・㉨・&...

Old 06-20-2011, 06:17 AM

I have a ton of little pokemon figures. People kept buying them for me back when I used to play Pokemon like non-stop. They figured since I liked the games I'd like them, I guess and it kind of snowballed from there. I have like 100 or so of the darn things. XD

I also have a few Pokemon plushes and my newest addition is a Pikachu who's cheeks light up. Someone gave that one to me today.

I also have a few Sailor Moon figurines. I stopped collecting them though because they got expensive. I only ended up with three of those ones.

SilverSnake
RAWR
Send a message via MSN to SilverSnake

Old 06-20-2011, 10:13 PM

I'm colleting those, but as you mentioned - they're damn expensive.. I buy like one in a year, and then I bloody hate myself for spending so much money. T.T But lately I found such a good solution - PAPER CRAFT! Just.. Google it. It takes a lot of googling, and some might be on deviantART, but it's absolutely worth it.. Also it's a great solution if you have too much free time on your hands and have no ideas how to spend it...

Myself I own Fate/Stay Night, Bleach and Sonic figurines.. I usually spend money for other stuff, as over here, in Lithuania, we don't really have any good anime shops storing figurines, and ebay or amazon.. They're just too expensive.. -sighs-

Sho-Shonojo
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 06-21-2011, 05:26 PM

I don't own any at the moment, but I made the mistake of sifting through the pages if an anime site and saw one that I wanted. >.< Dorothy from Big O. I really want to spend the $40 she would cost. But then I am sure I would want more of them.

chronic_heartbreak14
\ (•◡•) /

Old 06-24-2011, 10:25 AM

Dorothy? really? thats magnificent. i think maybe i'd want a life-size totoro, big as an armchair, and maybe a Kerberus plushie :D

((first things first though, anime is a distant DISTANT third to Star Trek, which is a close second to my love for William Shatner. so i need a kirk and spock plushie and a tribble... which i plan on having by november XD))

Elluh
(╯°□°)╯...

Old 06-28-2011, 04:03 AM

I have like insane amounts of pokemon figures I bought off ebay.
:ninja:
It was a bundle! And they were so cute, so I figure I'd collect them.
And just a few plushies from random animes..I used to have
around like..100 of small ones when I was in middle school.
But I ended up donating all of them for kids from the katrina disaster.

SuicidexBaka

Old 06-29-2011, 01:54 AM

I don't really collect toys or figures but people just tend to give them to me for birthday gifts. Haha. I do buy plushies though - most are from popular animes that I'm no longer interested in though : /

vickers
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-29-2011, 07:13 PM

I don't have much in the figurine department. Mostly Pokemon figurines and one of Alphonse from FMA that I bought a few years back.

In the city I grew up in, there's a little import store that was full of figurines and posters and all that good stuff.
Never bought any action figures/figurines. Too expensive for me. I was always tempted though! A few months before I left they got a few Vocaloid and Gurren Lagann figurines in and if they hadn't been thirty bucks each I probably would have walked away with every single one. :c

xXastraXx
If you come here... You'll find ...

Old 06-30-2011, 12:25 AM

I wouldn't say I 'collect' them.... But I do have a couple.... I usually get ones of my favorite characters from whatever anime haha XD Just so I can stick it on a shelf and tell my friends he's mine.... literally!

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-04-2011, 11:00 AM

I went to Bali and bought a few, but I only knew animes/mangas there, Naruto/Shippuden, Full-metal Alchemist and Bleach, about all together I have 10 >_<.

darkmystery11234
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-24-2011, 09:43 PM

my friend has a black mokona hat, and a sebastian plushie :)

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-25-2011, 08:19 AM

Sebastian plushie, lol, I want one now....

chronic_heartbreak14
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-25-2011, 10:53 AM

you want sebastian, i want a spock and captain kirk XD

Huntyre Versailles Romek
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-25-2011, 02:48 PM

I have like 500+ Pokemon toys. I've been getting them as gifts and buying them since I was like.... 5. I love Pikachu, Chansey, Togepi, and Vaporeon the most but for some reason people always give me Squirtle figures and plushes. I'm not quite sure why... I don't mind too much though because Pokemon is Pokemon.

Other than that, I have a really extensive collection of Final Fantasy VIII toys from the official figures to the Japanese Coke figures that are in all red. (FFVIII is my favorite thing ever...)

And I have plenty of Naruto figures and Death Note figures (the ones that came with the special edition DVDs) and a few things from Tsubasa... and a couple Vocaloid plushes.

The problem is that I collect too many things. I never can settle on just one thing so i have a wide assortment of stuff with no real rhyme or reason.

WherededIGo
(・・^...

Old 07-27-2011, 08:46 AM

:T everyone is making me jealous....Were I am you can't get to any of the anime fan stuff, its soo annoying TT_TT

@ Chronic : ^_^ Hahahaha! Guess we won't have to fight over who gets who....