Senri-the-dead
Dead Account Holder
n/a

Old 04-20-2007, 02:57 AM

Most Annoying- One Piece..... Nuph said.

Morien
*^_^*

Old 04-20-2007, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senri-the-dead
Most Annoying- One Piece..... Nuph said.
ooooooo... too true. I tried watching it, but it's like... Yeah. Annoying. I hated the character designs.

Ling
The Daydreamer
Penpal

Old 04-20-2007, 10:21 AM

The most annoying anime I've seen was Shin Chan, or whatever its called. The drawings are horrible and the story is just as lame.

The most disturbing that I've seen is Speed Grapher...I liked it though.

Cindy bear
ʘ‿ʘ
Banned

Old 06-18-2007, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly
Bobobobo ><
I have to say the same!

Lawlagram
⊙ω⊙

Old 06-19-2007, 12:31 AM

I'd say bobobobobo
Just so random @.@
I heard One Piece's story line went though the shredder during translation , so I've been trying the read it but I'm donkey piss poor

MiroshaxKerry
*^_^*

Old 06-20-2007, 07:40 PM

The most disturbing? dont think i have ever watched any most disturbing anime before.

as for annoying Azu manga Daioh totallly boring.

Tsubasa Rose
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 06-20-2007, 11:14 PM

hmmm... most disturbing one i've seen would be BoogiePop Phantom probably- thats why i love it so much lol

Usually i get a sense of whether an anime will bug me in the beging or not so i don't really watch annoying ones- but i do have to admit i got annoyed with Inuyasha just because its SO LONG! goodness gracious it just keeps going- i thin kits way to strung out lol but besides that i can't hink of any...

well Bobobobobo (or w/e :P lol) bugs me in the name alone but i've never watched it lol

htownwera13
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-22-2007, 07:01 PM

I think Hamptaro was very annoying it didnt really have a plot line it was all of them just going on adventures.But atleast they were cute. :?:

DreamEmpress
*^_^*

Old 06-22-2007, 07:07 PM

The most disturbing one was Dr. Shameless but it was a hentia so of course it was disturbing but I like disturbing films.

The most annoying has to be either The Big O. Never really favored it and found it annoying when it was popular on tv.

The Amazing Fetus
Dead Account Holder

Old 06-27-2007, 10:28 PM

Naruto is annoying as hell. Inu Yasha was like beating a dead horse because they couldn't come up with a decent ending. Same with Pokemon.
I loved Pokemon until they trashed Misty and came out with more stupid story lines each time. I like old Pokemon.
Yuugiou is both distrubing and annoying with it's poofy hair, hidden sex refrences, and card games. Which is why it's really funny to watch and I love it. Same with Bobo. I like the gelatin star dude.

bleedthedream

Old 06-30-2007, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Naruto is annoying as hell. Inu Yasha was like beating a dead horse because they couldn't come up with a decent ending. Same with Pokemon.
I loved Pokemon until they trashed Misty and came out with more stupid story lines each time. I like old Pokemon.
Yuugiou is both distrubing and annoying with it's poofy hair, hidden sex refrences, and card games. Which is why it's really funny to watch and I love it. Same with Bobo. I like the gelatin star dude.
a) Naruto is my favorite anime/manga, thank you very much. Even I found it slightly annoying in the beginning, and with the fillers, but it got much much much better. :]

b) Pokemon? -covers mouth- Ahaha. I used to <3 Pokemon. When I was er, 7 years old. -__-' Now it's just stupi-- annoying, with all of the ridiculous "I'm Gonna Be The Best!" thing. So old. Should have stopped MANY SEASONS ago. The game is pretty good, but the show? No waii, dear.

c) Yugioh is basically the same thing as Pokemon. Okay in the beginning, slightly annoying, then became unberable.

d) Bobo? ... -no comment-

IshokuOsero
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to IshokuOsero Send a message via MSN to IshokuOsero Send a message via Yahoo to IshokuOsero

Old 06-30-2007, 11:36 PM

Texhnolyze was a tad weird, and even though I only watched maybe three or four episodes tops, it struck me as really disturbing. I couldn't really understand what was going on and all I knew is that people were running around with their arms chopped off and bleeding all over the place... and it just was really oddly disgusting. I'm not sure if I'll ever finish watching it, in all honesty. ^^;

The Mouse
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-02-2007, 02:25 AM

Excel Saga is definitely on the "Disturbing" list, lol. X-D So is I Wanna Be An Angel (or Tenshi ni Narumon, if you prefer). So is I My Me, Strawberry Eggs! (even though this one is less so than the previous two).

Annoying animes? Let's see... Naruto, Naruto, and Naruto.

Also Negima and Love Hina. Both of them are somewhat cute, but I can only take them in small doses.

Katurine
Web Warrior for GrailKnights

Old 07-02-2007, 11:18 AM

Disturbing? Hmm...Jungle wa itsumo Hare nochi Guu. It was so riddiculous! Very funny and I loved it, but it was so weird as if it was created by some schisophreniac on drugs. XD

Sadistix_Love
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-02-2007, 03:35 PM

There's this disturbing (as in scary that I was about to wet my pants) anime I saw before. I forgot the title because it was long and in Japanese. ^^;

Annoying? Hm, I've seen a lot but yea, anything Dragonball I hated. And that Spider Riders show. I hate the drawing so bad. xox

Sassandra
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-07-2007, 06:09 PM

Disturbing....anime....probably Ninja Scroll.

Annoying Anime.....Yugeoh(however it's spelled)
maybe that hakoshow one...(can't remember how to spell it either)

Prinny God
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-12-2007, 03:02 AM

Most disturbing... Battle Angel Alita? x.x

Most annoying is definitely Peach Girl and Gravitation >.>;... Peach Girl because the main character is so brainless and keeps falling into her "friend"'s traps, and Gravitation because... the main character is so stupid and WEIRD. I mean, any guy who dresses up in girl's outfits and other scary costumes while stalking a guy is messed up.

elissis
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-12-2007, 09:37 AM

most disturbing would be Monster..
though i liked it, really..
just some parts of it is pretty scary to think about
(probably don't really watch much disturbing anime)

most annoying?
ranma 1/2 annoyed me when i started out..
and i know there are others..
just can't remember coz i don't watch them for more than 2 episodes ^^;;

Twism
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-13-2007, 01:40 AM

Excel Saga disturbed me ^^;. I mean...some parts were funny. But...I dunno. The humor didn't click with me and it just seemed too weird TT

Zefster
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-13-2007, 03:19 PM

Elfen Lied disturbed me quite a bit, I only watched it because my friend really liked it... but I couldn't even get past the second episode. XD

Most annoying...Lucky Star. DEFINATELY Lucky Star. I just don't know what the big hype was about it, I was drawn in by the vomit-inducingly cute opening theme but then bored to death by them babbling on and on about how to eat cream puffs. ): I haven't read the manga yet, so hopefully it isn't as bad. >__>;

CLAMP
(◎_◎;)

Old 07-14-2007, 06:30 AM

I hate Dragon Ball Z and also Lupin III. Those series really don't thrill me and the animes of them are just as bad.

htownwera13
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-19-2007, 09:19 PM

Th most disturbing and scary anime I've ever seen was Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni.Its a really gory anime But its such an awesome anime.

Lulu
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Lulu

Old 07-20-2007, 01:22 AM

• I really dislike One Piece

Immortal King
Dead Account Holder

Old 07-20-2007, 03:44 PM

I Haven`t really seen a Disturbing anime yet,but the most annoying has to be Pokemon.

Youn
\ (•◡•) /

Old 07-20-2007, 04:23 PM

Tenjou Tenge was/is (has it ended?) very disturbing, I think but I only read the manga, maybe the anime is milder? And "Kimi no Nozomu wa Eien" made me twitch. Angel Sanctuary was very strange to me as well.

As for annoying series... For some reason, I tend to dislike hypes so any really hyped series tend to get on my nerves (unfortunately).